House of Feathers Ch. 27: His Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cylinder pulled off his cock again, swung aside, but there that didn't stop the chair's torments. I could see the low-hanging sphere over his balls virtually jumping with vibration; it swayed back and forth as he jerked and squirmed against the straps. The buzz of the prostate gizmo was surprisingly loud even though it was buried deep within him. The cock ring was swollen, trapping blood and desire. Purple with lust, abandoned, his cock jerked and twitched over his lap, finding no stimulation, no release.

With the cylinder out of the way, the square cabinet beside it opened for the first time. From within the box emerged a curious contraption which reminded me very much of a hand-held electric mixer. Instead of a pair of steel beaters however, two rods extended down from the bottom, each ending in a tall circular brush of very soft blue silicone 'bristles'.

The thing whirred, jerked a little. The two 'bottle brushes' began spinning as the whole contraption moved slowly towards his tormented manhood.

He gasped as the first bristles began running over his engorged mushroom, shivered, gasped louder as the two spinning brushes came to rest, one on either side of his upright, quivering meat. The brushes spun faster, faster still, then, to my amazement and Kaarin's happy giggle, the brushes themselves began to orbit his stiffness, circling it, lashing it with hundreds of feather-light strokes per second. His arousal reading on the iPad shot upwards to 9.8.

Sensing his imminent orgasm and guided by the remorseless programming he himself had created, the other vibrators instantly stopped; the spinning brushes separated a fraction, slowed, teasing his cock each second with hundreds of the very gentlest touches of the very tips of the soft blue bristles. The iPad reading flickered, dropped and stood at 9.7 as if nailed in place.

He shook, tried to drag his arms out of their straps, panted, groaned deep within his chest. I wondered if I breathed in such rough gasps when I was on the chair.

Kaarin and I grinned at each other as he began moaning, louder this time. The diabolical thing circled his organ, teasing his cock with continual multitudes of the softest caresses.

I could hear the prostate vibe kick in, softly. The circling brushes moved inwards, spun harder and his arousal shot up to 9.9. He gritted his teeth together, took a deep breath. The brushes immediately popped away from his meat, the whole device sliding back into its cabinet, leaving him exposed, panting, trembling in his unsatisfied need.

The sound of the prostate vibe died away, the cock ring deflated. I could see his ball sac hanging low between his legs but otherwise still. The cylinder gave a small jerk, shifted, came to rest just in front of his organ.

The countdown timer stood at 5:08. He'd been locked into its cruel, loving, relentless, happy torment for 15 minutes. Having been in the thing myself, I know it would seem to be like that many hours.

He was not having an easy time of it. The machine left him sitting like that, desperate, panting, allowing his arousal to drop until the reading read 9.5, then the cylinder softly slid back onto his organ, slowly, began to move back and forth over his manhood. The iPad showed his lust jumping, flickering back and forth between 9.6 and 9.7.

I had no pity. He'd taken great pleasure in watching me in an identical predicament often enough, so, no. None whatever.

Ignoring his initial instructions, Kaarin leaned in, gently nipped one of his nipples with sharp white teeth, shifted to the other. There was enough of her for him; I knelt behind her, nudged her knees further apart and began teasing her pussy from behind with my lips. Her thighs tensed as I probed her cleft with my tongue and I could hear her moans join his. Dropping one hand from her legs, I swirled around my own clit with a forefinger. Between her legs I felt the familiar wetness, inhaled the delightful fragrance of happy female musk. As my own arousal shot upwards, I put a finger, then two, into her, began twisting, playing, pleasing.

The machine began to shake now as the cylinder ricocheted back and forth over his manhood, then again pulled entirely off. Guessing he was right on the brink, I pulled Kaarin back, stopped her teasing. She would want to see this.

The timer read 3:23. His eyes were glazed, bulging with unfulfilled, unattainable lust as the contraption kept him locked a hairsbreadth from orgasm, denying him that final step. The cylinder was still turning, but very slowly. I could hear the moan of the prostate vibrator, but it was very low.

"Let's give him something to think about," Kaarin chuckled. She picked me up bodily -- strong woman -- and sat me on his desk in front of our helpless, desperate husband. Kneeling in her turn, she pressed my legs apart. it was no time for subtlety now - her head dove in between my thighs, her tongue lashing at my lips and clit. From where he was tethered, he had a perfect view both of Kaarin's glistening wet sex and of her head moving up and down between my inner thighs.

I heard myself crying out as she drove me closer and closer to orgasm. A side glance at our man showed his whole body almost rigid as the infernal engine kept him dangling helplessly on the edge. He was moaning loudly now and I was suddenly jealous, for I'd  never managed to bring such cries out of him.

I pulled her head in tighter, felt my orgasm begin to grow.

With a final buzz and whir, the cylinder again pulled off him. Glistening with lubricant, his tormented dong twitched as if looking for salvation. I could see him stare at us, desperate for release.

With a loud click, all the belts fell away, slid back into their housings.

He was on his feet in an instant, shedding sensors and deflated cock ring as he went. An instant later, he was buried to the hilt in Kaarin. Finger sunk into the soft flesh of her hips, he began to pound into the girl, his hips sending ripples across her soft skin with every impact. Her eyes popped open in happy wonder, then closed again; she continued to lick and suck me on his desk.

I came in a blaze of ecstasy, pleasure shooting to the ceiling, bouncing off the walls, shouting and laughing in its happiness. A second later, Kaarin froze, her orgasm overtaking her, making her shake and quiver, her cries entangled with mine.

His hardness kept driving into her, free of constraints now. A few seconds later, he stopped, shook, his eyes closed and his nostrils wide as he sucked much-needed air into his lungs.

We staggered, wet and limp -- in more ways than one -- into our bed, collapsed together.

Too tired to sleep, too happy to need to, we made small talk, stroked and petted one another.

Eventually, lying on his back with a head on either shoulder, he gave us both a gentle hug.

"Thanks for the spotting for me, ladies." His chuckle was soft, loving.

Kaarin smiled at me across his chest. I ran a finger along her jaw, content as I had ever been.

"Are planning to market this?" Kaarin asked.

"Maybe. Some improvements are needed first, I think."

"Improvements?" I was rather surprised. Better than that?

He laughed in a low voice. "Something to deal with heart attacks, maybe."

"No, seriously." Kaarin sounded curious.

He turned, whispered into her ear.

Her eyes grew very wide.

+

Thanks for reading. Comments and votes are always welcome.

12