House of Geeks and Nerds

Story Info
They decided to give the maid a very personal thank you.
4.8k words
4.49
23.7k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers

My name is Kylie. I am twenty one, married, no children, and comfortably well off. My husband had a good job with excellent prospects, we own our own home, courtesy of my husband's deceased grandparents, and I had a nice nest egg put by (courtesy of my deceased great-grandfather). I had nothing to complain about except for one tiny fly in the ointment. I was bored.

I was an energetic person and I needed something to do. I don't mean senseless things like running or playing tennis or competitive shopping. I meant something useful and, hopefully, remunerative. If I was going to work then I was entitled to be paid for my labour.

I started putting together a list of the things that I was good at that were also marketable. There were quite a few things that I was good at but that didn't mean there was a job available for those things. I'm an excellent tennis player but not champion material. The same thing could be said for a few of my other accomplishments. For instance I was highly skilled in mathematics, but a job as an accountant? I shuddered at the thought.

What I was really good at, and liked to do, was housework. I enjoy seeing a house that is spic and span. A couple of times when friends of mine have been moving house I'd helped them with the cleaning of both the old and the new houses. It was fun. I checked around to see what housekeepers and maids were paid and the money wasn't bad. You could set your own hours and if you didn't mind working then you could make a decent wage.

I decided not to join one of the professional companies. They take a huge slice of the cake just for finding you a job. I figured I could find my own jobs, charge less than the big companies would charge, but still earn more than the big companies would pay. If it didn't work I always had the option to hook up with one of those companies.

I started small, looking for jobs through the local ads, found a few, and got a few more through word of mouth. Most of the jobs were straight forward, go in, clean up, get paid, go home. A couple were go in, fight off the occupant, go home without cleaning or collecting. After a couple of those I asked a few pointed questions before accepting the job.

One place I tried out I was a bit iffy about but took it anyway. The man I spoke to said that there were four students renting the place and were all chipping in to have housekeeping once a week. He explained that he couldn't guarantee that there'd be anyone home when I came and told me where to collect the key. They would leave an envelope with my wages and were trusting me to do the right thing. If they were happy with my work they'd want me to come in on a regular basis. If unhappy, they'd say goodbye.

I fronted up in the first day and there was someone home. Geez, the man was a giant. Over six foot and built like a brick outhouse. He was also as black as the ace of spades.

"You'd be the housekeeper, right? I'm Brian. Can't stay. I have to get to a lecture."

"Not a problem," I assured him. "I'll just go in and get to work. Is there anyone else home?"

"Nope, and if you'd been five minutes later I wouldn't have been here."

"As a matter of curiosity, what are you studying?"

"Well, today's lecture is about micro-miniaturisation as applied to computer memory. Does this leave you any the wiser?"

"Ah, no," I admitted. "Better informed, but no wiser."

He just laughed and took off.

I went in to start the cleaning. The house was grotty, but not really dirty. There were four bedrooms and I knocked before I entered each one, just on case someone was at home, but no, all out. As I went through the rooms I checked out the books in each room, trying to decide what they were studying.

Brian's field was easy, electronics and computer studies. The other rooms revealed such gems as, Particle Physics, Kinesiology of the Musculoskeletal System, and Quantum Mechanics: Concepts and Applications. You tell me what they were studying. I'm sure I have no idea. I'd obviously fallen into a den of nerds and geeks. Brian, with the physique of a muscle builder, was undoubtedly the odd man out. I could just imagine the other three, stooped over, glasses, pens in their pockets, chattering away in geek-speak.

I received a call the next day from Raven, the man who'd originally hired me. (What sort of name is Raven? Is he aspiring to be a magician or something? More proof I was dealing with geeks and nerds.) He said that they all agreed that I'd done an excellent job and they would appreciate it if I would come around on a regular basis.

Over the next few weeks I met all the inhabitants of the house, and together they totally destroyed my conceptions of what geeks and nerds should look like. It started with the man mountain, Brian. Next I met Raven. Easily as tall as Brian, but slender. Not skinny, just slender. His hair was black and his skin very pale. Imagine a tall slender Dracula and that's Raven. The third was Dan. He may not have been another six-footer but if so he didn't miss by much. He was average looking, but seemed quite fit. Certainly fitter than any geeks I knew at school. The last was Emanuel, known as Manny. He was the short one of the lot. About five foot six, which is appropriate for a geek, but damned if he didn't look as though he was as wide as he was tall. He was of Greek heritage, despite the Jewish type name. Fittingly, with that physique, he wrestled in his spare time.

It was towards the end of the semester that I had a little accident as I was about to leave for work. I was enjoying a cup of coffee and put it down on the bench for some reason, and missed the bench. I jumped back and didn't get burned but I did get coffee all over my dress. I said something rude, cleaned up the mess, and went to get something to change into.

It turned out that for one reason or another all my maid's clothing was in the wash. Things like that can happen, but what to wear today? No way was I going to wear something good to do maid's work. I finished up finding an old dress at the back of the wardrobe and I tried that on. Oh, boy!

I must have been a teenager the last time I had worn that dress. It was too short. My bust had obviously developed as well, as the dress was also a little tight up top, putting some strain on the buttons. I was going to take it off and grab some old jeans but then thought what the hell? I was only going to the house of nerds and geeks and that would be empty. I had no other appointments so I'd go over, do the job, and then come home and put on proper clothes.

I headed on over and the first thing I noticed was that the front door was open. That figured. When I really would prefer no-one home, someone was. I started bustling around, getting the common rooms done first. With those done it was a case of do the bedrooms and then I was done.

Before I did each bedroom I knocked on the door, just checking to see if someone was there. I knew someone was home and I didn't want to walk into an embarrassing situation. By the time I'd done the third room I was wondering if the front door had been left open by accident.

Brian was the last and I knocked on his door. Bingo - I heard his deep voice calling me to come in. I sighed, looked down at my stupid dress, and went on in.

"Morning, Brian," I said cheerfully. "No lectures today?"

"There is, if I wanted to wade through the protesters that seem to be out in force. I didn't, so I stayed home."

I was relieved to see that he didn't even blink at the shortness or tightness of my dress. Still a perfect gentleman.

"What are they protesting about?"

"There are two groups. Both of them seem to be protesting about the other group. Their reasons are unclear but both seem to feel that the other side shouldn't be permitted to protest, or even speak."

"Oh. Well, if you'll excuse me I'll get on with the cleaning."

All the boys were reasonable neat and tidy and it didn't take much effort for me to do the room. Some dusting, some picking up of a few odds and ends, and then run the vacuum cleaner over the floor.

"All done," I told Brian. "See you."

"Hold it a moment," he said, standing up and stretching. Ye gods, he looked like a black mountain when he did that.

"I'd like to show my appreciation for all the work you've done for us this semester."

"There's no need for that," I started to say. What I actually said was, "There's no ne-whoa, what the fuck?"

Brian had casually pulled my dress up so my panties were on display (not that he had to pull very high to achieve that) and then he'd steered those same panties in a downward direction. I hastily bent to pull them back up but he grabbed my arm, stopping me with a laugh.

"Don't be in such a hurry," he said, pushing his trousers and shorts down. It turned out that the great black mountain had a very large blackwood tree attached.

"Oh, no, no, no, no, no," I said quickly. "Married woman here. Time out. Cease and desist."

"Oh, stop panicking. You may only be a little mite of a thing but you'll find you can handle me without any problems. And the nice thing is I'm not really taking anything from you but giving you something."

Giving me something? That was a lot of something to be giving me, in my opinion. My wicked mind promptly started wondering what it would be like to have a pole that size inside me. Not that I wanted it, but I couldn't help wondering.

He sat down on the bed, holding my arm in one great hairy paw, while he finished stripping off his trousers and shorts. Then he pulled me down to sit to his lap while he first of all finished taking my panties off and then unbuttoned my dress and taking it off, me protesting all the while. Oh yeah, he didn't stop at the dress, either. My bra also finished on the floor.

So there I was, in the nuddy, sitting on his lap with his erection pressing against my side, while his hand dipped between my legs and started massaging me.

I told him no.

I threatened to not clean for them anymore.

I explained why this was a bad idea.

I told him no again.

I wondered what it would be like to sit on that thing, slowly sinking down onto it while it filled me, stretching me all out of shape as it entered me.

I denied I had that thought and told him no again.

I wondered if my voice was sounding a little hoarse.

What would I do if he put me on hands and knees and came in from behind?

I decided that didn't bear thinking about.

I told him no.

And through all this he continued to rub me, working on me, trying to get me aroused. He was not succeeding. My breasts being swollen and my nipples standing out didn't mean a thing. Neither did the fact that I was squirming about and breathing hard. You get a couple of fingers the size of sausages probing inside you and you'd be squirming about, too.

He swung me around so I was straddling him, facing him. I could feel the length of him pressing against my slit, not trying to enter but just pressing. He bent his head and started muzzling my breasts, sucking each nipple in turn. I couldn't help but notice the whiteness of my breasts as they contrasted to the blackness of his face. I could imagine seeing the same sort of contrast when his groin was pressed against mine. The trouble with imagining that was I was also imagining where his cock would have to be for that groin to groin contact to take place.

I told him no yet again, knowing that he wasn't listening. I found myself starting to worry about how I'd feel if he did listen. It wasn't that I wanted him to do this but for him to suddenly decide no would have left me feeling rejected. Mind you, I wanted him to reject me, but still.

"How do you want to start this?" he asked. "Would you like to sit on me or perhaps doggy fashion?"

I felt a squirmy sensation deep inside. I could just imagine that cock moving into me. How had he managed to hit on both the ways I'd thought of? He was obviously a monster.

I just shook my head, not knowing what to say.

"Okay. You're not sure. How about we start with you sitting on me and then we can switch positions when you're ready."

"But I'm saying no," I repeated, feeling his hands on my bottom, lifting me. Then I felt his erection between my legs, the head of it brushing my lips, sending little shudders through me. His hands relaxed a little, slowly lowering me, and just like that I was sinking down onto his cock, just the way I imagined.

His hands moved over my bottom, drifting upward until they were in the small of my back.

"Lean back a bit. I'll support you," he told me.

"Why?" I mean, why would he want me to? I found myself doing as he said anyway.

"Look down," was all he said and doing so I found I was watching that great black wood sinking into me. Or watching myself sinking onto that great black wood. Whichever way you phrase it I was watching the stark contrast of black and white while his cock was demanding more and more of my attention.

It seemed to take forever but I just kept slipping down until I could finally feel the rasp of his hair against my groin. When that happened his hand on my back tightened their hold, pulling me into a more upright position, with the result that his cock seemed to sink that little bit further into me.

Would you believe that he then laid back flat on his back, leaving me sitting there, straddling him, his cock all the way up inside me.

"You can start bouncing now," he told me.

"And what if I don't? I didn't ask for this, you know?"

"That's okay. I won't mind. You can stay like that for as long as you like. Care to take any guesses as to how long you can put up with just sitting there?"

I just shook my head, standing mute. Or sitting mute in this case.

"You've got me curious," he said. "Let's find out. Don't do anything but sit there."

Right. Just sit here with a foot or so of big black dong inside me. Okay, that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but from where I was that's what it felt like. So I sat, seeming to feel every inch of him. Was he moving? He didn't seem to be moving but his cock seemed to be twitching about. He must be moving. I knew it wasn't me.

How long did he expect me to sit here in this ridiculous fashion? This was silly. It was his job to get on with it, not wait to see what happens.

"How long are you going to just lie there like that?" I demanded.

"Depends on you, I guess. Ah, according to the clock," he nodded towards the dressing table, "it's been nearly twenty seconds."

Twenty seconds? He was lying. He had to be. I'd been stuck here for ages. Hadn't I? I wanted to look at the clock but I didn't want to give him the satisfaction.

"I thought you weren't going to move," I hissed at him. I wasn't moving so it had to be him.

"I'm not moving," he said with a cocky grin, "but I do have a pulse. Perhaps that's what you're feeling."

I just gave him a disdainful look and then pointedly looked elsewhere. That didn't help. I was still sitting on him, his cock way up inside me. I could still feel that subtle movement and it was getting to me.

I said something rude and started sliding up and down his cock. Better to get it over with. I started moving up and down, rocking back and forth, feeling that great lump of meat rubbing against me, stirring me up. I kept telling myself it was too big but, despite that, it seemed to fit quite nicely and it was doing extraordinary things to my insides.

I'm quite sure I was doing all the work with Brian just lying there and enjoying what I was doing, the bastard. That didn't stop me doing my best to work towards my own climax. Whether he had one or not was completely irrelevant to me.

I was riding him harder, moving faster. I had reached a point where I needed this, and I needed it now. I barely noticed that his hands were on my breasts, massaging them, but I noticed enough to know they were helping me build to my climax.

I suddenly gave a loud gasp and started shaking as my climax finally hit, slapping me hard and sending me spiralling out of control.

I calmed down a little after a moment, breathing hard, feeling him still deep inside me. I looked at him and he had a big smile on his face.

"Well done," he said cheerfully.

With that he lifted me up and off him. Moving quickly, he had me face down on the bed, lifting my hips high. He was kneeling behind me and I knew, I just knew, what he was going to do.

"I'm still saying no," I said in a half wail, and he just laughed.

"Watch," he said, pointing at the dressing table.

Turning to see what he was talking about I found that I was looking at his mirror. Framed in it was my naked body, kneeling on all fours, with my breasts swinging below me. He was kneeling behind me, his erection swaying slightly as he moved. It was also lined up and pointing at me.

Before I could protest again he was moving forward and his cock was spearing into me, with me watching in the mirror. Once again it was there in black and white. I'd never really thought about how pale and white my bottom was until I saw it next to his black skin.

He just leaned into me, his cock sinking steadily deeper, and to my vast irritation I found myself leaning back towards him, helping him violate me. I couldn't help thinking that there ought to be a law, only to be brought up short by the knowledge that there was and that he was breaking it anyway.

No sooner had Brian thrust fully home with a wet slapping sound than his hands reached around to take hold of my breasts and he started going to town on me. I'm sure that when I was bouncing on him I hadn't been so energetic and noisy. It was disgraceful. It was also, unfortunately, exhilarating, mainly because I was still all wound up the first effort.

I found myself giving a little cry each time he drove firmly into me, and he was doing a lot of driving. I hadn't been making all those noises earlier, I just knew it. He just kept on going and going. You'd have thought that all the work I put in earlier would have paid off and let him shoot his wad by now but no, he was determined to do things in his own way.

He would not stop, having his fun over and over, and it was all getting too much for me.

"Enough," I screamed.

"Are you sure?" he asked, seeming to slow down for a bit, not that it made any difference to the way I felt.

"Yes, blast you. Finish it," I told him, and he laughed.

"Since you insist," he said, and he demonstrated that everything up until that point had been him being restrained.

His unrestrained behaviour left me climaxing again, even bigger and better than the first time, which I hadn't thought was possible. This was joined by him climaxing, really hosing me down inside.

Brian pulled away but let a hand on my back holding me in place. He grabbed some tissues and very kindly wiped me down. Not that I'd have needed wiping down if he'd just kept his hands and other parts to himself.

That's the point we were at when Manny barged into the room.

"You were right to stay home, Brian," he said. "It was bedlam on campus. I had to sneak out the back way to avoid the mobs. Hi, Kylie."

He seemed to register my naked state and raised one eyebrow.

"Have I interrupted anything?" he asked.

Of course not. Finding two naked people in a bedroom? What on earth could you be interrupting? I just gave him the evil eye.

"Nah, not really," said Brian. "I've just been thanking Kylie for all the work she's done for us this semester. I figured some personal thanks was the least I could do."

"Good call," said Manny. "I'll go along with that."

To my shock he started undoing his belt.

"Hey, no," I said quickly. "It's just not on. No way, no how."

"What, you let Brian thank you but not me? That's discrimination."

"Bovine excrement it is," I said delicately. "Anyway, I didn't let Brian. I specifically told him no. Repeatedly. He just ignored me."

Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers
12