House of Geeks and Nerds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manny glanced at Brian who simply shrugged. Manny shrugged in his turn and turned back to me.

"It seems that I'm hard of hearing as well," he said cheerfully, continuing to take off his trousers. "Just lie back and think of, ah, of whatever girls think of when they're in a situation like this."

"I will not. You're not going to, ah, thank me, as you so delicately put it. My god. What is that thing?"

Manny was six to eight inches shorter than Brian. I'd sort of been expecting his cock to be proportionately smaller. If it was he was sure fooling me. Maybe, I thought desperately, his shortness is exaggerating the length of that thing. But in that case Manny's width would have had the same effect and made his cock look skinny, and it certainly didn't look skinny to my eyes. Neither did I want to take steps to measure it. The only steps I wanted to take were out of here.

At some stage I'd scrambled off the bed but Manny was standing in front of me, hands on my breasts. He backed me up to the bed and I felt it pressing against me knees, and then I was falling backwards onto it, Manny standing between my thighs, his cock hovering just above me.

"B-but I'm married," I pointed out again, with just as much effect.

"Don't let it worry you," Manny said. "We won't tell him."

"I said no," I repeated.

"I know you did. I heard you. Like I said, don't let it worry you. You've made all the right calls and now you can just enjoy yourself."

I looked at that cock threatening me and hastily cupped my pussy with my hands. Manny regarded it with a put-upon expression.

"Come on," he said. "Really?"

He started rubbing his cock against my hands.

"You know it's going to happen," he pointed out. "Why not be a good girl and just steer me into position."

Could you believe the sheer gall of the man? Even Brian hadn't expected me to do that. I glared at Manny and then looked down at his erection. His very large erection. Obviously something he'd had transplanted from a much larger person. It couldn't have been naturally his. What was that going to feel like?

I wasn't sure how it happened but I'd taken hold of his cock, holding it delicately between two fingers and positioning it so that all Manny had to do was give a little push, something he promptly did. Then he gave it a much harder push, driving all the way home with a single powerful thrust while I gave a startled squall.

He pulled back and gave another hard thrust. And again. For some reason he was waiting for a few seconds between each thrust, seeming to stare at me during those short brakes. It occurred to me that this was my third position in quick order. First my bouncing on top of Brian, then Brian boffing me from behind, and now Manny standing there, thrusting into me, his cock being all he was touching me with.

That's when it dawned on me why the pause between each thrust. That rotten man was watching my breasts. When he drove in hard he jolted my whole body, which caused my breasts to wobble back and forth. He was watching them wobble, timing his next thrust to keep the wobbling going when it looked as though they were settling down.

How did I feel about that? Peculiar, I decided. I'd never before had a man watch my breasts wobble while he screwed me. I slapped my hands over my breasts to hold them still, giving Manny a nasty look. He laughed, leaned over to move my hands aside, and covered my breasts with his own.

From that point on his erratic thrusting evened out. He set up a regular pace and started to really work on me. I was, quite naturally, still very sensitive from Brian's handiwork, so it didn't take Manny long to have me all aroused and responding again, me pushing up to meet him as he came at me.

I was at least happy that my responses were involuntary, just a normal moving in unison with Manny, when it registered on me that I'd lifted my legs and wrapped them around his waist. That was, to say the least, embarrassing. I was actively holding him and encouraging him, which was something I was quite sure I didn't mean to do. Didn't help. I was fucking him with far too much enthusiasm.

Manny was quite willing to demonstrate that he has as much stamina as Brian, just going on and on. If asked to compare, which hopefully I never would be, I'd have had to say that Manny probably had a slightly better technique. Where Brian had irritated me by not finishing me off at the proper time Manny simply managed to keep me enthralled, accepting what his cock was doing to me and seeing no need to rush off to a finish.

When he finally decided to finish things off I was a welter of different emptions. Eagerness because I knew my climax was about to strike, disappointment because it was about to be all over, and relief for exactly the same reason.

Then I was too busy having a climax to worry about what my emotions were, just giving a soft scream and shuddering as I was overcome once more.

I got cleaned up, again, and this time managed to get dressed as well. I didn't say anything to Brian or Manny. I wasn't talking to them and they couldn't make me.

"Ah, Kylie?" Manny called softly.

I turned and glared at him, still saying nothing.

"Raven and Sam will be back soon. Are you going to wait so that they can give you their personal thanks?"

I left, rapidly. Really, what could those two bring to the party? After what I'd just experienced anything they had to offer would only be a disappointment. I'd probably look at them, remember Brian or Manny, and burst out laughing. No, it was only fair to remove temptation from them. And next time I came around I'd be wearing jeans so tight they couldn't take them off.

12