House of Lies Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh...y-y-y-y-o-o-u-u-u b-b-b-bad m-m-m-mman." She stuttered through her pussy's spastic contractions. "Y-y-y-y-o-o-o-u-uuu Know I need to su-u-u-u-ck him n-n-n-nnnow."

"I'm right here. Not going anywhere."

Just as Kayla reached for Sean's belt to unsheathe her favorite toy, the sound of loud hip hop music floated into their carnal sanctuary from outside. The walking evidence of sins of the past. The siblings looked at one another with eyes wide open. Quickly flitting about, they cleaned up the area of the illicit actions, turned the tablet to a soft jazz station, threw the forgotten spatula in the sink, and went about straightening their countenance as best they could. Sean washed his mouth and chin in the sink, grabbed a bottle of beer from the fridge and opened it, after stuffing a couple sprigs of thyme in his mouth to mask the scent of his sister's explosion on his breath.

"So...why are you home early?" Kayla asked going back to stirring the now slightly hardening cheese sauce. Trying to calm herself back to normal. "I thought you were supposed to be working till late tonight."

"Oh...well...I think something is going down with one of my colleagues. Dr. Harrison came in and asked to take my shift today. He says he wants to get in his hours. I think he's trying to hide from his wife and his side piece."

The front door flew open and allowed the two younger kinsmen to enter.

"Hey Mom! Hi Uncle Sean!" Kayla beamed

"Hey Aunt Kayla! Hi Dad!!! What are you doing home?!!"

"Damn! Is NO ONE happy to see me?!!" Sean lamented with feigned indignation.

"I am Uncle Sean." Sydnee squealed happily. "I'm always happy to see you."

The younger woman strode into the kitchen as fast as her five-foot, six-inch legs could carry her. Wrapping her arms around her uncle's waist, she squeezed him lovingly. Taking in his musky, aftershave and cologne combo, and....something else.

"Ahhhhh...always good to see you too "Ladybug." Before she could say another word, Scott gave voice to her next thought. "What is that smell?"

"OH, FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!" Kayla countered, a smile on her face from ear to ear. "Why is EVERYBODY acting BRAND NEW today!!!!?"

"I'm sorry Aunt Kayla." Scott said, coming in behind his cousin to give his Aunt a hug.

"I just meant..."

"Don't tell me about you just meant young man!!! You two heathens just go upstairs and wash up while your father makes the salad. Think you can handle that DOCTOR Laughlin?"

"I think my extensive education can handle that DOCTOR Mack....I mean...DOCTOR Laughlin."

"AH!!!! Don't you mention that name, you know full well what my name is Sean. Don't be an asshole!!!" Kayla retorted as she playfully punched her brother's meaty shoulder.

The siblings continued their playful banter as Sean began cutting the vegetables for the salad. While they did, the younger male and female family members slowly walked out of the kitchen as if they were watching a couple aliens invade their home.

Quickly they bolted up the stairs in order to escape the weird scene that they just witnessed. Before they separated to enter their respective rooms, Scott grabbed his cousin's arm and said," You're right...those two are WEIRD as FUCK!!!"

"Told you." Sydnee replied. "I'm not crazy!"

It was a good thing the youngsters left. The adults were tied in knots by not having a few more moments alone together. The minute they no longer had company, Kayla attacked Sean. Attempting to devour his soul. One sensuous kiss at a time.

"Oh GOD; I need this in me right now. I'm still dripping down my leg." She breathed. Her hand engulfing the rock-hard appendage between her lover's legs, roughly stroking the thick meat through his trousers.

"I know. But we can't get caught by the kids like this. We will just have to wait a little longer. Hopefully, they will go to bed early tonight. And we can get some time alone. Probably in the basement." Sean responded. "Trust me...I need this more than you do right now. You got to cum. I feel like I'm going to bust in my pants if you keep stroking me like that."

"In the basement? Now who's being kinky?!" Kayla smirked like a Cheshire cat. "You remember that's how all this got started; right?!!"

The love affair between Kayla and Sean had started so innocently. A pair of siblings hunched over medical books in the bowels of their college studying the anatomy of the human body. Neither could have imagined that several years and two failed marriages later, the flame that sparked on a table in Clarke C. Burnham Library, would have changed their lives and loves forever. Two kids who grew up almost as enemies in childhood, became inseparable partners in crime as teens. Now as successful adults and parents, they kept a secret that none other could have possibly imagined. Raising their respective children like a smaller, modern day "Brady Bunch." They loved that their kids got along so well. Almost reminding them of themselves so many years ago. Missing entirely the trepidation of having to watch children fuss, fight and argue. Instead, Scott and his younger cousin Sydnee were just like brother and sister. And that was most important. Never mind the fact that in their darkest hour, the other was still the rock they needed to get through.

Sean's phone call was only meant to vent his pain and frustration to the only ear he knew would listen. Only to have her ask if she could hide out with him to wait out the courts serving her husband as well. He was through the roof when Kayla showed up with Sydnee in tow. The weight of the world, his heartache and pain, floated from his shoulders at the sight of them. He was more amazed at the amazing young lady his "Ladybug" had grown up to be. For her part, Kayla was in tears seeing her beloved brother and the young man she knew as Scott when they touched down at the airport. The young man looked strong, handsome, and so much like his father. But more importantly, she had the one shoulder in the world she knew she could cry her pain out on. The first night went swimmingly, as the kin settled into the beach house in Myrtle Beach. And in the still and quiet of that first night...the two siblings vented, commiserated, wept, and finally, made love as quietly as possible for the first time in years. At the end, neither eye was left dry. The ensuing weeks saw life fall into place like magic. Sean, by now a well known Trauma Surgeon, put out a couple feelers to his Plastic Surgery colleagues, who almost FOUGHT to have Kayla's services as a part of their firms. During her downtime, Kayla found the perfect home in the exclusive neighborhood of "Whispering Pines." A two-family house that the previous owners had foreclosed on. Emptying a portion of their savings and with their combined credit scores, walked into in less than 5 days. Finding the perfect school for the kids was child's play. The hardest part of the move; was finding anytime alone where they could continue to be lovers. Watching a porno one night got them to think about making their own so they could re-watch them during the in between times. Thus, leading them to install mini cameras in their respective rooms, hooked up to Sean's spare laptop computer. Available for download through the separate Cloud account he had set up. to be watched without fear of accidental discovery by either of their children, for those "rough patches" that they couldn't be together.

"Mmmmmm.....I need one more kiss for the road." Sean breathed as he nuzzled his sister's neck.

"Oh no you don't Mr. Man...you ain't about to get me all worked up again as horny as I am. Besides, as soon as I add the chicken, noodles and sauce together, dinner is ready. You don't need to spoil your appetite. And I have a sweet tooth like you wouldn't believe right now." Kayla said playfully as she rubbed Sean's dick one last time. "Go get the kids."

"Speaking of...Ms. Laughlin...that is a really beautiful daughter you have raised. You should be so proud."

"Me? That strapping young man up there is no slouch either. He's as handsome as his father and just as sweet. I'm scared for any girl that gets to close to his flame. He will burn them up in Daddy's eyes."

"We really did pretty good at this whole "parenting thing huh?"

"Ok...don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. Just get the kids." She said with a quick peck on his lips.

Dinner passed as it usually does in picturesque upper middle-class America. Although for the Macklemore/Laughlin family, it was a night that didn't happen all too often. Sean and Kayla most of the times had competing schedules due to the rigors of their respective medical professions. However, for such occasions as tonight when both parents were available, the family sat at the dinner table and ate together (it was one of the few demands that Aunt Kayla made of them collectively). Dinner talk was mostly focused on workloads and colleague gossip, the progression of the kid's education, sports activities, friends, and perspective thoughts about their plans for the eventuality of graduation and what they wanted to do. Yet, for all the mundane talk bandied about the table, four sets of eyes watched the others like hawks. Looking for any perceived differences. The eyes told it all. Kayla and Sean both noticed the slight twitches when Sydnee looked at Scott. The way she would smile and look away quickly. A nervous tick if there ever was one.

Yet, the kids noticed their parents too. Most especially Scott, who would catch his father smiling (in his eyes) every time he looked at his sister. As most families do, everyone scattered after the meal was done. Everyone took turns emptying the table and loading the dishwasher, but the kids ran to their respective rooms and the adults took in a foreign movie on TV.

"So, let me get this straight...they don't fuss, argue, fight like cats and dogs; and you're complaining about that? Girl...I'll trade you parents for a weekend, then you tell me after how weird it is." Tiffany said over the phone.

Sydnee lay on her bed, feet mindlessly kicking in the air. Her Applied Trigonometry book was opened to page 280, but it had been forgotten so long ago, it might as well have been page 1. Tiffany Wilshire was another of her track mates and a decent enough friend since she joined Hollis/McCabe Prep Academy a year ago. Sydnee had no real idea what to do. She really wanted to talk to Scott. But, since dinner he seemed preoccupied. So, she had spent the past hour talking to Tiffany in a round-about way about her Mom's situation.

"That's my point Tiff! I have seen so many other parents and damn! Either they seem to be in the middle of cussing and fighting....or they are running away from their last fight!"

"Again...you want to trade? My Mom is pissed at my Dad right now about something. My house is only quiet because he went out with my uncle Darren. There's no telling when I'll see him again. Hell, I wasn't even able to ask him if he would be there for the Athlete's Dinner next week."

Sydnee stopped kicking her feet. She had almost forgotten all about the Athlete's Dinner next week. The dinner was a celebration of the students who had continued to excel in academics, as well as excel on the field of sports. She personally knew that she was up for at least 3-4 awards. And that Scott was also up for a couple awards including "Mr. Athlete of the Year," as he has led the tennis team to the Regional Championship. It was the whole reason she drug Scott to the mall to get her new dress. Where the way he looked at her....

Sydnee shook the thought from her head. "I just don't know Tiffany. I mean...first my mom divorces my Dad, then we move here...and now...she and my Uncle Sean....it's just...CREEPY!"

"So what....wait....you think...your Mom and your Uncle..." Tiffany questioned.

"YES TIFF!!! That's EXACTLY what I think!!! Haven't you been listening to me the past half hour?!"

"Bwah ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Sydnee...are you SERIOUS!? Oh my God! That's too funny!" Tiffany rolled. "Sydnee...I've MET your Mom, remember? I don't think she's that kind of woman! Honestly. But...on the off-hand she is..."

"That's NOT FUNNY TIFFANY!!!"

"I KNOW...I'M SORRY. It's just that...even if she WAS doing that, (and I'm not saying she is...) it's not the first time I have heard of such a thing here lately. It would almost be about "normal."

"What do you mean?"

"Do you remember Marcie and Greg Holloman?"

"What...the TWINS from LAST YEAR?!! What about them?"

"OMG!!! GIRL!! STRAIGHT BUSTED!!!!"

"What do you mean?"

"I heard a couple days ago from Princess Holloman....you know...from Chemistry class? She's their cousin right?! Well guess what...Princess said they just got kicked out of their parent's house because their Mom caught them in the act!!!"

"NO WAY!!!" Sydnee cried. Her hand reflexively covering her mouth.

"YES!" Tiffany continued. "Princess said that they had to move into one of her dad's guest houses! Their parents went nuts!!! According to what Princess told me, Marcie and Greg stayed home from church one Sunday claiming they didn't feel well. So, their parents went instead. But for whatever reason, their Mom and Dad didn't stay long. They had to come home early for some reason. Anyway, when they got in the house, they found Greg on top of Marcie going to town!!"

Sydnee was in shock. Reflexively, her hand travelled between her legs. Even through the barriers of panties and pajama pants, she could still feel the heat radiating from her oven. "OH MY GOD NO!!" She exclaimed feigning indignation. "But I mean...WHY?! Marcie was one of the most popular girls in school. And Greg had girls dripping all off of him. What could possibly make them decide to...do that...WITH EACH OTHER?!!"

"Honestly; I don't know." Tiffany continued. "But I'm sure there's a logical explanation. Then again...what explanation is needed? It sounds HOT to me!"

Sydnee couldn't believe her ears. She was so flabbergasted she shot up on her knees in the middle of her bed and demanded, "STOP LYING!!! You?! Little Miss THING are trying to tell me you would fuck your brother?!!"

"SSHHHHHHH!!!! Lower your damn voice girl!" Tiffany snapped back over the connection. "Do you want EVERYBODY in your HOUSE to be all up in our conversation?!! Now...I didn't say I WOULD! I just said it sounded HOT! I don't know... if I HAD a hot brother that was down to fuck every now and then....maybe. But that's a BIG "IF," Ms. BIG MOUTH!!! But as it is, I don't HAVE a brother or a male cousin to fuck. All I have is my lousy Emo sister...and there's NO WAY I'm even going there!!!! I would have black makeup all over me. And that shit is hard to get off. But fuck about me...what about YOU Sydnee? You have that big hunk of a cousin. You can't tell me you haven't thought about "jumpin" his fine bones at LEAST once or twice?"

Sydnee was stuck yet again. It hadn't been a once or twice thought. It was an ALL THE TIME thought. The thought of her cousin's hands feeling all over her body. Touching places only a few had been before. Making her hot, sizzle, burn, and cum...but she wasn't going to tell Tiffany that. "UNH UH...HELL NO!" Sydnee lied. "Scott is just my COUSIN! He might be cute...but I could NEVER see him like that."

"Oooooooooh....Sydnee....YOU LIE LIKE A CHEAP RUG!!! You HAVE thought about fucking Scott!!!!" Tiffany cackled. "COME ON' Syd...I'm your best friend! Why didn't you tell me?!"

"I'm not telling YOU anything! Because by this time Monday...EVERYONE in SCHOOL would know about it. Secondly, I'm not telling you because...there's nothing to tell. I don't see Scott like some 'sex stallion;' he is my COUSIN...hell; he's more like a BROTHER to me than anything else."

"After what we have been talking about tonight....are you sure you want to leave that as your FINAL ANSWER?!" Tiffany chided.

"GIRL! GET OFF MY PHONE!!!" Sydnee stressed. "Don't tell anybody about our conversation or you're a DEAD WOMAN!!!"

"Ok girl...I see you have a lot to think about." Tiffany said. "But...who will win Sydnee's heart?" She continued in her best soap opera voice. "Will it be the dashing, blue eyed god named Blake? Or the strong, athletic sibling named Scott?! Find out next time on...."

"Tiffany....I hate you."

"I love you too Syd....see you at class on Monday."

Sydnee hit the "end call" button and relaxed on her haunches. In doing so, her hands dropped between her legs. Heat radiated from her core like a blast furnace. Looking around, (a silly thing to do as she was alone in her room), she snuck a couple fingers under her pajama bottoms and into her panties to check the equipment. The feather light touch still sent a ripple of excitement zipping through her body upon contact with her hot lips. They were engorged and sensitive to the touch. More importantly, when she pulled them to eye level, they were slick and slimy with her arousal. The scent wafting up to her nose. There was no mistaking it...Sydnee was totally turned on. "Damn."

Sydnee got up and grabbed a pair of new panties. Checking the hallway, she darted to the bathroom and locked the door behind her. Pulling down her pajama pants, Sydnee's eyes opened to the size of dinner plates. "What the FUCK?!" For the second time in one day, she found the gusset of her panties soaked with the juices of her arousal. This time however, her pussy had dumped a boat load of her slimy cum into her panties. As she spied a huge trail leading from the material to her lips.

"Jesus fucking Christ!"

Sydnee grabbed her wash rag and soaped it up. Reaching between her legs, she wiped the area clean. Not before another zing of pleasure raced through her. "Fuck!" She said. The sensation was so powerful, it made her grab ahold of the countertop. She washed the area again, taking care not to rub too hard in fear of making the matter worse. Feeling she had cleaned herself thoroughly, Sydnee replaced her washrag, grabbed her soiled undies and skittered back to her room to throw the panties in the hamper. At the moment, she felt so confused. Why was she having such a hard time with the thought of her Mom being with her uncle? The thought was preposterous on its face....wasn't it? More importantly...why was she thinking about Scott like that? Didn't that make her a hypocrite? Only one way to find out...and she knew just the person to talk to.

Heading across the hall, Sydnee came to Scott's door. At this time of night, surely he was either on his bed reading his books, at his computer doing homework...or possibly getting dressed for bed. The last thought sent an excited chill racing down her spine as she gave the closed door a couple soft raps. "Scott? You in there?!" No response. Trying the knob, it turned in her hand with no resistance. Peering inside,

Scott's room was empty. It's occupant no where in sight. In fact, unlike what she had always heard about boy's rooms, Scott's was the exact opposite. Instead of clothes strewn all over the place, the floors were pristine and the room was almost showroom like. In Scott's comfy abode, nothing was out of place. Books were placed neatly on his shelves. His dressers were meticulously done, his bed looked crisp and never slept in. Absolutely nothing was astray.

"Now where could he be?" Sydnee asked herself, mindlessly biting her bottom lip.

Shrugging her shoulders, she ventured down the stairs. Her naked feet padding on the carpeting. She stepped on the errant board in the stairs that she never seemed to miss no matter how hard she tried. When she came to the living room, she had to stop short. The scene in front of her stopped her breathing for a moment.

The huge TV in the living room was on, playing some black and white movie of a decently hot man and woman conversing in the countryside. Walking through what looked like a rather nice looking meadow. She had seen the scene before...it was one of her Mom's favorite movies. It looked interesting...if it hadn't been in French. She moved closer and saw her uncle watching the screen intently, as her mother had her head in his lap, a couch pillow under her hair.