House of Love - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my mouth to start sucking it. It felt impossibly big in my mouth. I tried, opening as wide as I could, but my jaw started to hurt immediately. I felt a hand on my shoulder, and the familiar shape of Storm lower to the ground next to me on the right, a broad grin on her face. She kissed me on the cheek and she started sharing her boyfriend's cock with me. As I looked at her, I noticed the crowd was surrounding us. In fact, the guy standing behind her had his own dick out and was slowly rubbing it. I barely registered it as I just worked on the cock in front of me, trying to accommodate it in my mouth. Storm took it from me, and into hers instead. She was clearly far more experienced, easily sliding it down her throat. She made it about halfway down on her first try. I just leaned back watching in wonder. She pulled back off it, choking a bit, but still smiling in that mischievous way while stroking it. With a look of determination, she dived back onto it. She threw her mouth around it, forcing herself with reckless abandon. She made it almost to the bottom, about two thirds of the way. She pulled off and looked at me proudly, like a kid showing her mom how she could ride a bike with no hands. She grinned like a maniac, and I noticed her eyes fixate on something just behind me. I turned instinctively towards it.

To the left of me, a black guy had approached, cock in hand. It was a far more reasonably sized one. I recoiled suddenly and he stopped. It took me a moment to recognize him as the guy who had been with Storm and Luke before. I smiled up at him, realizing that my reaction had him worried. He took that as consent to step up next to Luke in front of me, his cock already at attention. Storm smiled at him and then nodded her head to me as if to say: "Well, go ahead". I would have complained about her stealing Luke's, but this was a far more manageable size for me. I opened my mouth and went for it, adopting Storm's all or nothing approach. His cock wasn't fully hard yet, but it quickly started growing as I took it. I stroked it gently, sliding my mouth up and down, feeling it enter my throat. This felt natural to me, and was way easier than blowing Luke. The music was still pumping, and he started pumping into my mouth in time. That didn't take long at all. His hands gripped my hair, holding my head still and then pushing it on and off his cock. I could feel the pressure building in him. I knew what was coming, even if I couldn't hear his moans. I felt him buck a bit and then... he gripped the top of my head, pushed it back and pulled out of my mouth, my hand still on his dick.

My mouth was still open as he came. The first spurt hit my lips, and tongue. The second hit my cheek and I continued jerking him off. Despite his average-sized cock, he came buckets. Two more massive ropes of his thick gooey cum sprayed over my tits. I leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth again, feeling him continuing to spurt. I assumed I could take the rest in my mouth, but he didn't really stop. I could feel it spilling out of the sides as I sucked him, even as I tried to gulp it down. I pulled back to swallow, and another final spurt pumped onto my face. I smiled up at him, face and tits covered in cum. I couldn't believe what I'd just done. He let go of my hair, and helped me to my feet. For the first time in what felt like forever, I looked around.

A few people had been watching me while dancing, Tara included. She had a massive smile on her face, feeling the music flowing through her body. She had clearly lost her bra and mesh up at this point and was writhing around topless. NJ was making out with the guy she had been dancing with a few feet away, she looked like she was also completely naked at this point. Everyone else was in various stages of nakedness. A couple was watching me intently, the guy behind the girl, one hand on her tit and the other down her pants. Three guys who looked like they might be gay were grinding one another next the them, wearing black leather pants with very conspicuous bulges. A few other, clearly not gay, men were dancing while clearly watching me. On the other side, the black guy I had blown was looking at Storm and Luke. Storm had stopped sucking him off, and was now making out with him.

"Thank you," the black guy said, leaning forward into my ear. "I'm Trey."

I smiled back at him. "Emma."

He pulled back as someone else's hand creeped around me, over the small of my back. I recognize the touch as Tara's somehow.

"I can't believe you just did that," she whispered in my ear, "that was insane."

I can hear her jaw chewing as she whispers. It's the same feeling I have, the oral fixation. It must be from the molly. I turn back to her, face to face. Her eyes are wide, pupils dilated. Her expression is a mixture of impressed, and shocked, but also pure unadulterated joy.

"I know right!?" I said, feeling the cum still clinging to my chin. Tara's eyes darted down to it. She brought her hand up and rubbed her thumb to collect it. She pulled it back and slid it into her own mouth, licking it off. Half of me couldn't believe what I was seeing, the other half knew it was going to happen. Same with what came next. I opened my mouth and leaned forwards into her, kissing her. She reciprocated instantly and slid her tongue into my mouth. We started making out, our hands reaching around each other. I could feel her gripping my ass cheeks as we kissed, and the cum still on me smeared over her face and tits. I had no idea what came over me, well, besides that guy Trey, but I just felt so hungry for her. I reached up and grabbed her tit as we kissed, causing us both to nearly lose our balance. We laughed as we bumped into another couple. We lost ourselves in the moment, dancing together, grinding together, fondling one another as your tongues danced. Every touch felt electric. I had thought I was high before, but I realized that I was still coming up. My heartbeat was racing and I was in absolute ecstasy. I moaned loudly as Tara lifted me by the ass, placing it on something firm behind me. I think it might have been the stage, or a pedestal, but I had lost track of where we were.

She kissed and licked down my chin and neck, down to my breasts. Her hand slid between my legs as she took my nipple into her mouth, kissing it and gently nibbling. Her hand was rubbing against my pussy, which was already soaking wet. I spread my legs for her, falling backwards as I do. Fortunately, someone else's hand stopped me, a powerful thick hand at my back that gently lay me down. I opened my eyes to see Luke there, standing next to where I was now laying. He watched as my sister kissed her way down my stomach. Tara pushed her fingers into me as she kissed my clit, eliciting a gasp I couldn't stop. She slid them in and out, curving them up as she started licking me. Oh god she knew what she was doing alright. I reached out with my hands, and one found what must have been Luke's cock. I could recognize its girth. I held onto it, almost for support as Tara gently fingered me and licked at my clit. My mind went blank. I couldn't hear anything besides the music, which reverberated through my body, coupled with waves of pleasure. I found myself getting lost in the moment and losing track of time. I felt Luke move forward and he slapped his cock against my face. I started absentmindedly rubbing it and opened my mouth for him. I could taste his precum on my lips as he pushed himself against me. He filled up my mouth completely as he pushed his head in.

I could feel another orgasm building, warmth radiated from my pussy, where Tara was now chasing it down. She had two fingers in me and her tongue on my clit, and it was all reaching a crescendo. Oh my fucking god was it reaching a crescendo. My back arched and my body convulsed as I climaxed. Pleasure flooded through me. I barely noticed Luke's cock leave my mouth, my eyes were shut as my orgasm shattered me. As I came down, I noticed that Tara's fingers had pulled out of me. It made me feel a little empty. But that feeling soon disappeared as I felt something slap against my stomach like someone had thrown a steak on me. I instantly knew it was Luke's cock. I opened my eyes to see him standing where Tara had been, flopping his dick on my stomach. He was measuring himself against me. His cock reached up past my belly button. I could feel the weight of it on me. My sister was standing next to him, literally licking her lips while watching. Quite a few others were watching too. I was about to take note of who, but Luke had slid his cock back. My sister had reached out to hold it, and then helped guide him towards my slit. I was soaking wet.

She rubbed his head against me. God it felt so thick, way thicker than anything I had in me before. He had grabbed my ankles and held my legs up in a V. I couldn't think about anything besides how crazy this all was. I couldn't believe what I was doing. I couldn't... my thought was interrupted by the pressure of him pushing inside me. He wasn't just ramming it home, but he was forceful. I let out a gasp that was inaudible over the music. Tara reached out to grab and hold my hand as Luke pushed further and further into me. I gripped onto her hand. He started thrusting further, now that his first few inches were in. I could feel him filling me up. God it was so big. Eventually I could feel his balls starting to slap against my ass, indicating that he was all the way inside. Thank god. I couldn't think of anything else; my body was just awash with sensations. I could feel that I was being touched in other places, but I barely paid any mind. Another orgasm was building, I could feel the aura beginning. I opened my mouth to gasp, only to find another cock pushing in. It was smaller, but filled up my mouth nonetheless. I couldn't focus on sucking it, so I just held it in my mouth as the orgasm overtook me. My body shook as wave after wave of pleasure rippled across me. I could feel Luke pulsing, clearly reaching his own climax too. He didn't stop thrusting, but his rhythm changed. I couldn't hear him groan, but as he pulled out of me I could feel him still cumming over my stomach and pussy. He pushed back in afterwards, continuing to fuck me, albeit at a slower pace. My own orgasm subsided, as the new cock in my mouth erupted.

I could feel the warmth of the cum spraying over my face and into my mouth. I just lapped at it as best as I could. It coated my tongue and mouth, dribbling down the sides of my mouth. I lay there for a few moments after he pulled away. I swallowed what was in my mouth and let myself catch a breath. The music was pulsing through me, but I needed to be still. I needed to recuperate a bit. The night wasn't over yet.