House of Love Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are going to enroll you in what we call 'Practical Ministry Education'. There you will learn to fulfill the worship needs of others in the infinite variety of loving acts. Truthfully, you will have sex with almost every member of the church as they demonstrate to you how they worship."

"Thank you so much for believing in me! I can't wait to get started!" Sheila replied.

"Well good" 'Mom' said. "Because you start tonight. You will be going to Marcus and Jenna Stevens' house where you will spend several days, maybe a week, learning to love them."

"That's the black guy with the white wife, right?" asked Sheila.

"Yes, that's them. We need to know right off if you have any issues with people of other races. If there is any prejudice in you about loving all of God's people, we will have to rid you of that first thing. So far, you have only had sex with other white people.

Do you have any questions? Mike and Jill will still be your direct authorities. They will set up your training schedule. You can, of course, have sex with them or anyone else they designate, even if you are assigned to a teaching house. While you are in a teaching house, the head of that house will have immediate authority over you, while Mike retains overall. Do you think that you can submit to the needs of people you have just met? That you really don't know at all?"

"Yes, I think I can do this. If I get scared or confused, can I still call Mike if I need to?"

"Anytime" 'Mom' said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sheila went to Jill to talk over this latest development.

"So, the next step along the road to Magdalene is that I begin having sex with everyone?" Sheila asked.

"It's not like that," Jill replied. "You are not going to be having sex with just anyone who wants it anytime they like. It's not indiscriminate fucking. Mike and me, along with 'Mom', will be setting your schedule and selecting people for you. The purpose is to broaden your sexual horizons. Everyone in the church has a ministry to accomplish. You have the ability to bring love, comfort and healing to many people. That is your ministry.

When you have a loving sexual encounter, you are demonstrating God's love to them on a very practical level. Lots of people talk about wanting to help, but are never willing to do what it takes to actually benefit people in the real world. In the book of James, the question is asked, "If someone comes to you and is cold and hungry, and you reply, 'Be warm and be fed', what good does it do?" None. You have not helped them at all.

What we want for you, is that you begin a broad based practical training program. You will have sex with a lot of different people. You will learn much more about sexuality than Mike and me can teach you. We are just two people and our approach to sexuality is limited by who we are. But when you have sexual encounters with many different people, then you learn about all of the different approaches humanity has to love and the comfort derived from the loving act."

"So I am actually going to become like a minister or something?" Sheila inquired.

"Yes" Jill continued, "the historic church always has had lay ministers along with those who got paid to do ministry full time. The lay ministers were volunteers who worked alongside the professionals in order to accomplish the overall ministry of the church. They might even be ordained to their specific ministry.

Sometimes lay ministers get paid, sometimes they don't. It all depends on the circumstances. But the nonprofessional status does not in any way detract from the ministry of the lay person. Their ministry is just as valid as that of the paid minister."

Sheila ventured, "So instead of going to a school to learn how to be a minister, I get practical on-the-job training. And it doesn't take years to get a degree and is immediately applied to helping people".

"Yes, but Mike is not going to let you go anywhere before he has a chance to fill your tight pussy with his own cock. He has wanted you for just as long as you have wanted him. I have had a hard time restraining him. Sometimes I did restrain him because he was so hard." Jill laughed at her little joke. "But I got all the benefits. Now it's your turn."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mike took his time eating Sheila's pussy. It was really good. But it had always been good. Mike was an expert.

Sheila lay on her back, knees up, legs spread wide. Jill lay beside her stroking Sheila's breasts, licking and sucking her hard nipples. Their lips met and tongues intertwined. None of this was new to Sheila. She had enjoyed this ménage many times before and things were just as good as ever. The only difference this time, was that Mike was actually going to fuck her pussy.

"I'm ready, Mike, please fuck me now!" Sheila moaned. "I've had to wait so long, please fuck me."

"Uhnt uh." The negative response from Mike was muffled as his head was still buried between Sheila's thighs.

"You have waited this long. You can stand it a little while more. We want this to be special for you" Jill said.

Mike flipped Sheila over, on her knees, shoulders on the mattress, ass in the air. Mike got on his knees and continued eating Sheila from behind. Jill leaned over from Sheila's side and tongued her ass.

"Oh God, that feels so good." Sheila didn't know if she could get any higher. Desire was taking over her mind. Sensibility and rationality were fading away and a fierce sexual hunger was roaring in to take their place. She no longer cared about anything. Sheila just wanted to get fucked.

"Do it now!" Sheila wailed. "Fuck me. I want your cock! Fuck me now!"

"Not yet" Jill said.

Sheila couldn't see what was going on behind her. She could only feel what her two lovers were doing. There was pressure at her ass. At first, Sheila didn't know what Jill was doing, but then she realized that a butt plug was being inserted. A large butt plug.

"I want you to experience a double penetration" Jill told her. "This time it's just a nice plug, but soon it will be live and in person."

When the plug was seated, Sheila sighed. She loved the feeling of fullness in her ass. She loved being fucked in the ass. A plug was a poor substitute for the real thing, but it would do for now.

Jill reached under Sheila and began to finger her clit. They were driving her higher and higher to ecstasy. If they didn't stop, she was going to have a mind blowing orgasm. Just then, Mike pulled his mouth off of Sheila. He stood and started rubbing the head of his cock up and down Sheila's slit. She was so wet, so ready.

Mike slowly pushed his cock into Sheila. He had just put the head inside of her when Sheila began to moan out her orgasm. Her pussy thrust upwards trying to get more of him inside. The cock penetrated ever deeper until Mike bottomed out.

"Oh, fuck" Sheila screamed, "Fuck me hard!" With the plug in her ass and Mike's cock pounding her pussy, Sheila was stretched and penetrated to the point of pain. But there was something about the pain mixed with pleasure that was really turning her on.

Sheila loved being dominated by Mike. He loved her and she could completely let herself go. Teaching at the House of Love had always emphasized submission, but it was always couched in terms of spiritual submission. Now Sheila was experiencing the practical outworking of that doctrine.

Sheila loved feeling Mike's cock fill her. He was deep stroking her slash, taking time to savor the tight feeling of this barely used cunt. Slowly Mike increased speed and force. He began to pound Sheila's pussy.

It didn't take long for Sheila to orgasm. Was it a series, or did she just experience one long continuous peak? She wasn't sure nor, at that moment, did she care. It was the ultimate. The little death. Mike pulled his cock out of Sheila.

"No!" Sheila complained.

But Jill slid under her and clamped her mouth onto Sheila's pussy. Mike repositioned himself for his favorite kind of sex. Back door entry. As Jill worked Sheila with her tongue, Mike pulled the plug and replaced it with his rod.

"Yes, Baby. Yes. Take my ass. Fuck my ass! FUCK MY ASS!" Sheila was screaming as Mike filled her. He immediately began ramming her as hard as he could.

"Harder! Fuck me harder! Faster!"

Mike reamed that asshole without mercy. He fucked Sheila like he had fucked few women before. He had no thought of her pleasure, just how good his cock felt as that tight ring stroked him. His inner animal emerged and Sheila became just another bitch to be fucked into submission.

He piston pumped her as hard and as fast as he could, sensing his orgasm approaching. He wanted to fill this slut's ass with his cum, just as he had so many before. The physical sensations of sex were incredible. But more than that, the mental pleasure of taking another sweet innocent girl from virgin to Magdalene was what really made this so exquisite. Soon her indoctrination would be complete.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mike and Jill had fucked Sheila to exhaustion. She was sleeping soundly in her bed. They shut the door to their room and were talking in low voices. They did not want to rouse her.

"She really gave herself to us tonight, didn't she?" Mike said.

"Yeah, she went into complete submission. No reservations" Jill observed.

"Do you think she's ready?"

"Yes. She is right there. We just need to get the education process going and have her experience every kind of sex we can. Everything we have done so far has finally got us to the point that she is open and willing to anything we do with her.

She has accepted that God desires for her to have sex. He fucked her using 'Dad's' cock. She wants to submit to God and do what he wants her to do. And she knows that the church is the agency God has created to guide her along the right path. So she will submit to whatever the church says. Especially you, since you are her Deacon and her direct authority. She will submit to the both of us and give her body to be fucked by anyone in any way we direct. It's time. We need to call 'Mom' in the morning.

Chapter 11 – Sheila's Education

The next morning, Sheila began to consider the events of the previous evening. There was an unspoken conversation starting inside her head.

"I thought it would be better. The fucking was great, but something isn't right. Who can I talk to? There's really no one. Can't talk to Jill. Can't talk to 'Mom'. Shit.

Did I build up having Mike's cock in my pussy to an unrealistic level? No, the sex was good. I orgasmed plenty. I loved the way he felt in me. I want to do it again. So what the fuck is wrong with me? What's missing?"

Sheila couldn't figure it out. She had to get ready and go on with her day. Work wasn't going to care if she was having a bad day because she couldn't figure out what was wrong with the great sex she had had last night. It seemed so absurd, like a contradiction to use the thoughts 'great sex' and 'something wrong' in the same sentence. If it made her cum so much, how could it be bad? She would just have to figure it out later.

That same morning, Mike placed a call to 'Mom'.

"Did you call me to tell me that you are coming over to fuck my irresistible ass?" Mom teased. "If you are, then bring Jill because I want her to eat me while you do."

Mike teased her right back. "Well, that's not why I called, but if you are desperate I'll see what I can do. You know how much I love shoving my cock in your back door."

"Oh, I'm never desperate sweet cakes. I have two brothers that I have trained to fuck on command just the way I like it. And then there are the wives also. Best lesbian fucks in town."

"I thought it was your sons you had trained" Mike answered knowing full well the reality of their relationship to 'Mom'.

"You know how it is. Some days I fuck my brothers, some days I fuck my sons. Convenient that they are the same people, isn't it?"

Mike laughed. "I guess so! Anyway, I'm calling about Sheila. She's ready for the in-house education."

"So you finally fucked that little bitch? Took long enough. You did Donna in two weeks as I recall."

"Yeah, but Donna had already been having sex with her father for a long time. With her, I could just appropriate that experience and move in quickly. Sheila started here as a virgin, so we had to take the slow approach. But it was worth it."

"Good fuck?"

"Yes, definitely."

"Well, when I talked to her, I told her I was going to send her over to Marcus and Jenna Stevens' house."

"I'm not sure that's a good idea" Mike replied. "I think that is going to be a bit much for her first time out. We are going to have to ease her into that scene. Need to start out with something a little more, umm, tame than that."

"You think she has a problem with interracial sex?" Mom asked.

"No. I don't think she has a prejudiced bone in her body. It's just that they are so into Bondage. Plus, there is the whole 'Black Bull Fucks White Woman' thing. It's the center piece at all of their events. Yeah, lots of white couples into that, but I think it's too much for Sheila to start out with. Better to wait a while."

"What about Bill and Patty?" 'Mom' asked "They like to swing and usually have something going on with another couple most weekends. Bill loves watching Patty have sex with other men. Women, too. Patty likes watching Bill just as much. Sheila could be the fifth. I think it would be an easier introduction to group. Whatever you think is best. Talk it over with Jill. Get her input on this also."

"Already did. Jill likes the idea of her starting out 'plain vanilla', so to speak. Nothing threatening, just some average sized cocks. Nothing too scary. We need to see how she reacts doing things she has already done with us, but with new people she hasn't really interacted with much. Sex with strangers, but not really strangers, because she has seen them at church.

We will move her towards experiencing Bill and Patty. Bit by bit, you know? That might be a good situation. Especially if we are going to have them double her for the first time."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sheila arrived at Bill and Patty's about 7PM on Friday night. They usually partied on Fridays so that they could sleep in and recover on Saturday morning. They were a couple in their late 20's, but had no children. That certainly made their lifestyle much less complicated.

The house was a modest sized ranch style. Nothing fancy about it, but mostly well maintained. That was in keeping with the neighborhood. Few owners, mostly renters. It was also in keeping with most of the membership at the House of Love. Blue collar working types, few professionals. Both husband and wife having jobs just to make ends meet.

Patty met Sheila at the front door. Sheila recognized her hostess from church. They had never spoken much before, just the "Hi, how are ya's?" said during greeting time in the middle of the Sunday service. It was typical of the kind of sexual encounters Mike and Jill were directing her to have.

"Come on in" Patty said as she gave Sheila a full hug. Patty pressed herself into Sheila's body. She tilted her head so that she could nuzzle Sheila's neck. Patty's tongue lightly dragged on her skin and traveled up to where her lips closed on the ear lobe. After lightly sucking, Sheila heard whispered into her ear, "I've wanted to party with you for so long. I'm already wet."

Patty pulled Sheila through the front door and swung it shut behind them. She then pushed Sheila back up against the door and took Sheila's hand in hers. Patty pulled up her short skirt directed Sheila's fingers into the wetness between her thighs. One finger penetrated Patty's hot cunt.

"See how wet I am?" Sheila's hand was pulled away and redirected to her mouth. Patty pressed Sheila's now wet fingers between her own lips. Sheila rolled her tongue around them and cleaned Patty's pussy juice off.

"Do you like the taste? I love the taste of good pussy. I'm sure I will love the taste of yours."

Sheila was somewhat takes aback by the abruptness of the sexual contact. No warm up. Just full ahead into sex play. Patty didn't seem interested in Sheila as a person so much. She felt like she was just a sex object that Patty wanted to play with.

Patty turned and taking Sheila by the hand, led her further into the house. The furnishings were as modest as the rest of the house. Everything was serviceable, but nothing expensive or fancy.

"What is that?" Sheila asked referring to a collection of straps hanging from the ceiling. There were sex toys scattered about the room, but Sheila had never seen anything like the contraption hanging from the ceiling.

"Oh, that's a sex swing. It's a lot of fun. You sit in it and it allows you to be taken any number of ways. Real convenient if you are into multiple partners at once. But don't do anything you are not into. If you don't like it, don't do it.

These parties are a great way to experiment and try new things. Some you will like, some not so much. If you decide to try something new, and turns out it was a bad choice, just say you want to stop and it will. Nobody here is going to try to force you into anything.

I know you have seen the sex toys and bits of rope and some floggers that I have taken out. Don't worry. We just have fun. We are not into serious domination like some are."

"Are there people like that in church? I mean into serious domination?"

Patty just looked at Sheila in amazement. It was then that Patty realized Sheila actually did not know what the House of Love was really about. How could anyone be so naive?

Patty was one of those who participated in the social life of the church having clarity concerning how things were. Not only knew, but reveled in it, enthusiastically promoted it. Sex without restrictions.

"Yes, not many, but some. I'm sure that Mike will have you make a stop there along the tour."

"Tour of what?" Sheila asked.

Patty was surprised that Sheila wasn't following what she was talking about. "Your sex tour baby. That's what this is all about. You are here to be exposed to new kinds of sex and learn lots of new ways to fuck. Try everything. You will find a lot of things you really like that you never thought you would. That's what happened to Bill and me.

We started swinging after 'Mom' hooked us up with other couples and told me to try out new cocks. Bill got new pussy to fuck and turns out we both liked it. We would have never thought so until we gave in and tried it out. There's other stuff we found out about, but you will see that later. For now, relax and have a drink if you like while we wait for late arrivals."

It wasn't long before there was another knock on the front door. In walked another couple, Jim and Susan Williams. They were about the same age as Bill and Patty. Jim walked directly over to Patty and embraced her while starting a passionate kiss. His hand slid up to encompass her breast. Their sexual contact was just as abrupt as hers and Patty's had been.

"Wow! Miss me sailor?" Patty asked when they broke the kiss. All four of the partners laughed.

"He's always had a thing for you, girl" Susan said as she walking over to Patty. "I do believe that he would rather have you than his wife. Last night, when we fucked, he deliberately looked right into my eyes and kept calling me 'Patty'."

Susan's hand caressed Patty's other breast while her lips replaced her husband's.

"Ahem!" Bill loudly and theatrically cleared his throat. "I think I am being neglected here."

Jim walked over to Bill. Much to Sheila's surprise, he engaged Bill in a deep kiss. It was every bit as passionate as the one he had given to Patty. Jim's hand stroked Bill's cock through his pants. The kiss continued as Bill's hand reached around to pull Jim's head in harder.

Sheila sat down on the couch as she was too stunned to remain standing. Susan and Patty sat on either side of her.