House of Love Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila refocused on Jill. Her head was on an upstroke when Sheila saw the explanation. Jill's head motion was all wrong because she wasn't eating pussy. She was sucking the girl's cock.

"What the fuck? A girl with a cock? Billy's sister has a cock?"

It was then that it dawned on Sheila that this was not Billy's sister. It was Billy. With long hair. With a cute face and makeup on. With tits.

"Oh. My. God."

"Did I say that out loud?" Sheila thought. Yes, she had.

Mike looked up at her. "Hey, baby. Do you remember Billy? Well, of course, these days we spell it B-i-l-l-i-e. I'm just about to give her a good fuck up the ass. Wanna watch"?

Mike's words were a little slow in coming. They were not slurred, but almost sing song. Mike was high somehow. Not drunk. Sheila knew drunk. The smell. It was the smell that gave it away. They were smoking Mary Jane.

That's what one of her ministerial charges had called it when it was offered to her. Sheila had refused. Her client had also informed Sheila that they used the weed to smooth out the other drug they were taking. Sheila didn't remember what they had called it, some street name anyway.

Drugs had been around for a long time. But they became more readily available and popular as the Sixties turned into the Seventies. Most people knew something about them, but they were not commonly in use with the crowd Sheila hung with. But there were more people experimenting all the time.

What Sheila did remember from the encounter was that the people who were high that way couldn't shut up. They babbled on about all sorts of things, even personal things that would have been better not said. But they did anyway, Sheila supposed, because of the effects of whatever they were on. Sheila didn't really mind, although it was somewhat annoying. More information for her black book.

Mike started to speak again. "You remember the first night you came to House of Love? You said that you were looking for Billy. But Jill and I got you first. Billy tried to move in, but we blocked him and took you for ourselves.

But once you left, we went back and found Billy. Jill kissed him and stroked his cock through his pants, and that was all it took. He was in love with her and would do anything she wanted, so we brought him home.

Not for her, but for me. I knew what he really wanted, but wouldn't admit to himself. Jill opened her blouse for him. Showed him her luscious tits, but told him that if he wanted more, he had to do more. He had to please her husband. Me.

So I fucked his cherry ass. God, I love fucking boys and girls right up the ass. Just like I did you, baby. Great thing about assholes, everybody's got one. Doesn't matter man or woman. Doesn't matter to me either. Everyone can give me what I like.

Jill sucked him off, filled her mouth with his cum. I filled his ass with mine. So many times that night. But he would do anything for Jill. Just to touch her. Just to suck those hard nipples."

Jill interrupted with a laugh. "Yeah, Billy would do whatever I wanted. Still does, even though he now belongs to Mike. We made a project out of him. Taken us over a year, but we got him on estrogen therapy. I have a Doctor as a regular customer. He'll do whatever I want also. I totally dominate him when we fuck."

Mike started up again. Just couldn't shut up. "Now he has a nice set of small tits and an ass that begs for cock. Do you know how much certain men will pay to fuck a boy like this? Well, not as much as people pay to fuck your whore ass, but still plenty. Yes, 'Billie' is just what some people want. We're gonna' make a lot of money out of this bitch."

"Whoo-who!" Jill was laughing again. "You know what this little faggot did for me two months ago? He gave me his balls. Because he loves me. I told Him that I wanted to castrate him and if he really loved me he would do this for me. Told him that he was never going to need them again anyway and losing them would help speed up his transformation to what God really wanted him to be.

So I took 'em. Sliced them right off myself. Of course, our good Doctor supervised. He loves fucking Billie's ass almost as much as Mike does. Don't you just love the new Billie?"

Sheila thought she was going to puke right there on the floor. She turned and almost ran out of the room. Grabbing her keys, she went out the back door, got into her car and drove to a nearby hotel. They had a room available for her. They always had a room available for her. She had an account.

Entering the room, she stripped off her clothes and took a long hot shower. As hot as she could stand. She felt so dirty. And then she began to cry. Sobs racked her body. She couldn't catch her breath. Her grief was such that she was almost mindless. Rational thoughts fled. There were just the overwhelming emotions of loss. Pain. Grief. Regret.

Good thing hotels supply endless hot water. Never run out. Sheila was in there a long time.

When the emotional storm abated, Sheila began to think. To try to make sense of what she had heard and seen and learned. The paradigm had shattered into a million pieces. This was never going to be put back together again. Comparatively, Humpty Dumpty was a piece of cake.

"They took Billy and used him. Like a piece of meat. Just a thing to pleasure Mike's lust for fucking ass. And Jill was the one who made it possible. She promised him he could be with a woman. Like he wanted to be with me. But she made him into Mike's play toy. Now he is going to be a whore. So that they can make money off of him. They don't care about him. He is just a thing to them. Something to be sold. Something to be exploited. Something to be fucked.

Just. Like. Me.

I'm a whore. I'm not a minister. I'm a prostitute who sells her body for money. And they convinced me. They lied. They lied to me and they told me this was what God wanted. May they burn in the lowest depths of Hell for ever. How could I have believed them? How the hell do I get out?

I must be very careful. They have the whole city and county legal system behind them. Maybe the whole state. Very powerful people. Very rich people. I could simply disappear if someone thought I was a threat. How stupid could I be? Who can I depend on?"

Then Sheila thought of the one person.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Early the next afternoon, Sheila slowly drove back home to Mike and Jill's. She quietly entered, making as little noise as she could. As she entered, she heard Jill's voice ring out.

"Hey, baby. Is that you? Did you have an all-nighter? Those usually pay real good."

"Jill doesn't know I was here? Did those drugs fuck them up so bad they don't remember? Could I be that lucky?" Sheila's thoughts raced.

"Yea. Had a client that wanted me to stay. Actually two of them. Husband and wife. I think I did them some good."

"Oh, that's great. Think they might become regulars?"

"Don't know. You can never tell about stuff like that. How was your night?"

"Don't really know. I know Billy came over. Do you remember him? Anyway, Mike and I have remained friends with him and I know he came over. But I don't really remember much about last night.

A friend of Mike's gave him some stuff that he said would help us relax and drop all of our inhibitions. Not that we have much in the way of that to begin with. But he also gave us some smoke that would help round off the rough edges. So we smoked it first, and then took the pills.

We got really fucked up. Never again. I can't remember a damn thing. I don't know what that shit was, but we will never trust that guy again."

Sheila asked, "So was Billy the only one who came over?"

"I think so, but honestly am not sure. If there was someone. I don't know if I would remember."

"No fucking way" Sheila thought. "The cosmos must love me."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sheila had a plan. She knew exactly what she was going to do. She never owned much in the way of material things. Only what she had in her bedroom at the house. And her car. Everything was about timing.

Sheila continued her prostitution. She now knew exactly what it was. She fucked for money. She sold her pussy. Mouth and ass and cunt to anyone who had the coin. As long as they were in the approved group. She couldn't just stop. Powerful people would see and ask questions. Everything had to appear as if nothing had changed.

But along with her regular work, she began to take side jobs with her regulars. They called her directly instead of going through the scheduler. Sheila knew that this would not last long. She would be found out. But this was only a short term deal. She wasn't planning on being here much longer. But she was going to take as much money with her as she could.

She moved all of her savings and long term accounts to a new bank. One only she knew about. The regular checking account she left alone, because if she emptied that, her accountants would know within a few days. They would notice the other accounts eventually, also. But again, Sheila hoped to be long gone before that happened.

She also hired another accountant from out of the county. Still in the state, but far enough away that she hoped they had no connection to The House of Love or its associates. Instructed the new firm to request the transfer of all of her business records from the old firm. She gave them letters necessary to have her instructions carried out, for both the new firm and the old. They asked for and received from her funds sufficient to carry out her instructions.

She contacted a lawyer in the same way. Gave him instructions to dissolve her company after she had left and had drained all of the money out of the accounts. Prepaid him also.

On days when Mike and Sheila weren't home, Sheila packed everything she could into boxes and put them in the back of her closet. It was too much for her car, but then she wasn't taking her car with her anyway. All that was left to put in boxes was what was visible on shelves or the wall. Plus, as few items as necessary for daily life.

She was as ready as she could be. She hoped the plan worked. She hoped she had insulated herself from this life as best she could. People as powerful as those with whom she had associated, could maybe find her if they really wanted to.

Associated? Hell, fucked. The people she had been fucking. The people she had sold herself to. The people who bought her and used her. Sheila hoped that to them, she was just another whore, about whom they did not care. Or at least did not care about enough to make the effort to find her.

At last she was ready to make the phone call to the one person she knew loved her absolutely without reservation.

"Hello, Daddy? I need you to bring your truck and come get me this weekend. I'm moving back home with you. Don't ask now. I'll explain things later. Just come get me."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sheila had chosen a day when she knew Jill would be away visiting her father. Her luck just had to hold a little bit longer. Mike left for work at seven. Daddy arrived at eight. The small amount of things left in the open they hurriedly packed up. Hanging clothes just laid over the boxes in the back. By nine everything was loaded.

Sheila drove her car to a small dealer who had agreed to buy her car for cash. She knew she was getting a low price, but she just wanted the thing gone and out of her name. After the sale, she walked three zig zag blocks to where her Daddy was waiting in his truck.

They drove to the bank. Sheila closed out her remaining accounts. Took the balance in cash. It was a tidy sum. The bank tried to protest her closing, not wanting to lose the business. Told her it was not safe to carry around that much currency. Tried to get her to take a bank check instead. Sheila was firm, not listening to their complaints, cutting them off with a firm demand. Just shut up and give me the cash.

She walked out of the front door. Walked the same kind of three block zig zag to where again, her Daddy waited.

"Get me out of here."

Coming: Part 6 – Epilogue: After the House of Love