All Comments on 'House of Mei Pt. 02'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RasmatRasmatover 7 years ago
Holy crap!

The Bergeron-Mei world sure got dark quickly. Please bring the Sun back out, and quickly. Five and Favorited, again.

killerwhale681killerwhale681over 7 years ago
It's the real world

JimBobb, I've read most of your stories......yep, i can still hear the chain sliding into the water......the thing I like is how you place your characters in a real world situation. I mentioned a few years ago that I know people like your characters.

Ice heart is my favorite. Anyways, looking forward to your next tale. Pebbles the cat was a real trip.

crazycujocrazycujoover 7 years ago
More!

You have me hooked. More soon please! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The women being shat on.

The whole Donna thing is just BS, her only purpose seemed to be shit on and being a victim. It seemed to be her only character trait, serving as an object for Jimmy to lose.

Not to mention the young girl forced into stripping. It tells unpleasant things about the author's view on women.

Mei Lon SoĆ³'s sister doesn't seem to have any reaction to her circumstances, except indifference and acting as a go between, she certainly gave no help.

It's just unpleasant to read in general.

ojalalalaojalalalaalmost 5 years ago
Two incest references in this story...

Was Aaron on heroin prior to awaiting the birth of a child by his sister, whose abusive husband Aaron replaced?

After reading my first two stories by this author, I commented on his "throwing in" incest with no kind of connection. A young woman about to engage in sex with a new partner mentions having had sex with her father, and her partner doesn't react physically, in thought, no comment, nor was the situation dealt with in any way.

Later I read "Tuff as Nails" in which incest was a major element, yet Donna in this story got closer to therapy than any of the author's characters so abused in any of his stories, and there are many.

mordbrandmordbrandover 4 years ago
You will find that in these stories, as is found IRL

Disturbing things that are massively unfair will happen. References to invest does not make this story about incest. If you are a snowflake that needs trigger warnings, you probably need to find a different author.

Jimbob44 writes, typically, southern redneck slice of life tales. People have bad things happen to them in his stories, sometimes merely as an aside that affects the main protagonist.

Maybe you should look elsewhere and find a super sparkly unicorn story to peruse,..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ignorance of Asian cultures evident

I was so distracted by the blatantly non-Korean names of your characters. You seemed to have created the names off what you think 'sounds generally Asian.' The characters are also one dimensional caricatures that serve only one purpose: to exude an atmosphere of exotic 'orientalism.' Highly recommend actually getting to know someone of a different culture before you decide to write about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES