House of Perverts

Story Info
The family fucks the day away.
2.4k words
3.76
53.3k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK!!!!" Kyle's most recent conquest screamed as he railed her in doggystyle, her tits quaking beneath her, "ITS SO FUCKING GOOD!!"

Kyle grinned and began to fuck her even harder, nearly driving straight through her as she howled loudly and clenched the sheets, soaked with her juices as she squirted yet again, giving Kyle even more lube to pound her deep.

"Fuck, I'm about to burst in this pussy..." Kyle grunted.

"YES!" she begged, "pump me full of your hot cum!"

Kyle yelled and shot streams of white, hot cream into her cunt, pulling out as he ran dry and was out of the house before she could recover. Driving uptown, he fucked two more bitches on his usual list and then raped another.

Arriving home, his family was going at it, Marie getting drilled by Ethan while Simeon was balls deep in Melanie. Kyle stripped off his clothes and walked up to Roxie, who wasted no time in stroking his cock. She soon was on her knees, staring into his eyes and she sucked and slurped on his huge dick while Marie watched.

Kyle moaned softly as Emily walked through, her pussy and ass overflowing with cum as several hung black men exited behind her, cheering and high fiving one another.

"The party isn't over yet, boys." she said, kissing each of them before they all went their separate ways, fucking other's arrayed around the living room. Kyle then pushed Roxie off his dick and had her lay on her back on the couch, sliding into her.

She cried out as she took him to the root he started thrusting slowly, his lips locked around her hard tits as he fucked her, both of them grunting loudly. At first he was slow as she adjusted to having him inside her. Then he began to move with more quickness. He didn't take his eyes away from her quaking melons or her pleasure filled face as he fucked her.

He began to long dick her, pulling nearly all the way out before going back in. He looked at her and then at his cock as it slid back and forth and then kissed her growling into her mouth. Roxie then trembled and came hard on his shaft as he spread her legs and began to plow her.

"Oh god!" she screamed, "HOLY SHIT!!!"

He growled as his balls sent his seed deep into Roxie's womb. He didn't pull out but made sure that his entire load stayed inside. He then rested a moment and only pulled out once his cock had softened a bit.

He turned to let Marie have a good look at his semi-erect cock. It was still massive and she licked her lips. He grinned and walked off, beginning to destroy Savannah's ass in the kitchen.

******

"Fuck yeah!" Aaron yelled as Thomas fucked his ass on their bed in the guest room, "Give me that fat cock!"

"GOD!! FUCKING SHIT!!" Thomas yelled as he came, stuffing his husband's ass full of his hot seed while they kissed, Thomas stroking Aaron's hard dick.

"Well you two fags certainly are having fun," Victoria suddenly said from the doorway, causing the two men to look up.

"Hey, grandma," Thomas greeted her, kissing her as she walked in before she leaned down to kiss Aaron as well.

"Room for one, more?" she asked with a devious shake of her huge, flawless tits.

"Always," Thomas replied, stroking his cock.

Aaron made room and she sat, admiring their huge gay cocks. She gave each of them and affectionate rub, making them both moan. Thomas dropped his head down and took her right nipple into his mouth and started sucking it and flicking it with his tongue. This caused Victoria to moan and she said, "Oh, Thomas that feels so good."

At the same time, she gestured to Aaron and began to suck him off, playing with his swollen nuts. Aaron moaned, running his fingers through her silky hair as she licked around his head before plunging him down her throat. His moans got louder, Victoria's hand now pumping Thomas' cock as well.

"Oh fuck," Aaron moaned, "God, you suck good dick Victoria."

She released him with a wet pop and smiled. "It's my specialty."

Thomas was soon standing on the bed between them as Aaron rimmed his ass and Victoria sucked him off. Aaron then moved to the front and sucked Thomas' nuts while Victoria kept him down her throat.

"Oh god... oh fuck..." Thomas moaned.

He and Aaron kissed as Victoria admired the feeling of both hard dicks on her face. Aaron then took over, deepthroating Thomas while Victoria ate Aaron's ass. Victoria relished the taste of his sweaty, hairy and shitty ring, licking deep into him.

She then got onto her stomach and began sucking Thomas again as Aaron aggressively pounded her ass. Both men grunted and groaned as they held hands and kissed, fucking the slut's ass and mouth. Victoria was in heaven, her eyes rolling back as her nostrils were filled with the scent of her grandson's groin while his husband stuffed her ass.

Thomas then got behind Aaron, fucking his ass while he continued to plow Victoria.

"Ungh!" Victoria screamed, "FUCK YES!!!"

"Oh..." Thomas moaned.

"Fuck..." Aaron moaned in succession.

Victoria then rolled onto her back, Thomas kissed her passionately from her lips to her pussy and then inserting his dick. Victoria cried out as he began fucking instantly, pounding her wet hole. Aaron watched, stroking his cock as he watched Thomas disappear inside her.

"Mmmm..." she moaned, "harder, baby!"

She screamed and dug her nails into his shoulders, wrapping her legs snugly around him as he held onto her bouncing tits, grunting with each forward thrust. Aaron then began to massage his balls and Thomas yelled out, shooting his thick wad of cum deep into his grandmother.

He then pulled out and Aaron plunged his mouth down his length, swallowing the remaining mouthfuls as Thomas and Victoria kissed. As she got up, she had both men sit back, their dicks still rock hard as she set to sucking on them.

Thomas then soon was riding Aaron's face as he licked his ass while Victoria was aggressively sucking Aaron's dick. Then, she was riding Thomas in reverse cowgirl while Aaron was roughly fucking her pussy, Thomas beneath her, squeezing her tits.

As as Thomas got behind Aaron and began fucking even harder, pushing Aaron deep within Victoria, screaming as she on the receiving end of their dual assault. Aaron then howled as Thomas came inside his ass, shooting his own load into Victoria.

Aaron then began fucking her ass while she sucked off Thomas, both of them kissing while she was between them. She began throwing her ass back, making Aaron moan loudly as he repeatedly slapped her ass, his nuts beginning to boil.

Victoria kept bobbing her head up and down then she reached down and started rubbing Thomas' balls. He could feel his cum starting to rise up his cock and he told Victoria, "I'm gonna cum if you don't stop I'm gonna fill your mouth with my jizz."

Victoria took her mouth off his cock long enough to say "Come on Thomas shoot your load in my mouth I want to taste it and drink it all." That was all he could take and his orgasm hit shooting 15 large spurts of cum into her mouth. Most of the sluts and studs he did porn with could barely handle his impressive loads but Victoria was a pro, guzzling down every drop.

Aaron then yelled and clenched the sheets, unleashing another huge load into her tight asshole. She moaned and slid her lips from Thomas' dick, still swollen and hard, glistening with her saliva. Aaron then lay beside her, looking hungrily at the big dick.

He then wrapped his hand around it and squeezed, Thomas letting out a soft moan. Aaron then attacked, sucking the cock hungrily while Victoria played with herself and sucked him off as well. The trio kept at it, all three of them moaning loudly.

Victoria grabbed the base of Aaron's cock and sucked faster while fingering his asshole with her other hand. Thomas then yelled out and burst hard down Aaron's throat, Aaron sucking out every drop as he then came in Victoria's mouth.

Once he was dry, she smiled at them as they stood before her.

"Well," she said, licking Aaron's cum from her teeth, "you two gonna put those huge dicks to good use?"

Soon enough, she was riding Thomas while Aaron alternated between her ass and Thomas' ass, Thomas sucking her tits as they bounced above him, the three fucking each other to countless orgasms.

******

Meanwhile, out in the living room, Kyle was plowing Marie on the couch, Emily on the other, getting railed by Simeon. Both father and son fucked their mothers hard, Kyle in missionary and Simeon in doggy.

"Oh fuck baby..." Emily moaned, "oooh your cock feels so good in Mommy..."

Simeon moaned am inaudible response, slapping her ass and squeezing her tits. Emily turned over and Simeon began to fuck her even harder, driving his cock into her with all his might.

"GOD YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!" Emily screamed as her eyes rolled back, cumming violently for her son's invading cock.

"Yes, cum on my dick BITCH!" Simeon yelled, slapping her tits the way she liked.

Kyle and Marie soldiered on, occasionally turning to watch Simeon and Emily, her left tit in his mouth as he continued to pound her spasming cunt. They heard a load moan as Simeon neared his release.

"Fuck! I'm about to cum Mom!" Simeon yelled.

"In my pussy, baby!" Emily screamed, "fill me with all your cum!"

He burst hard, stuffing her pussy with his jizz. Emily held onto the couch and Simeon held onto her tits as he kept shooting, his nuts emptying into her pussy.

"That was incredible..." Emily panted, catching her breath.

"Sure was," Simeon agreed, beaming.

They turned to watch Marie continue to get fucked, her massive tits swinging while Kyle continued to bone her deep. He picked up speed, palming her tits and slamming his huge dick into her.

"Oh God... oh God..." Marie panted, cumming for a fourth time.

Kyle grunted and held onto the arm of the couch, giving her even rougher thrusts, his dick beginning to tingle as his cum beginning to boil. Marie screamed and came yet again, wrapping her legs around him.

"YES!!!!!" she cried, sucking her own tit milk as he continued to fuck her deep, "OH! HOLY SHIT!!"

She gripped the pillows and kept moaning as he fucked her roughly, keeping her legs spread as he pulverized her insides. She clenched his hair as he leaned over her and began to fuck her hard, thrusts.

They kissed powerfully and he let off next, flooding her womb with gallons of his hot seed before he pulled out and she sucked him clean. Once he was drained, he pulled from her mouth and sat down on the couch, looking up at the tv where an extreme porno was playing, Selena blowing off Ethan while Kyle was bashing in her ass.

******

Ironically, at the same time, Ethan was indeed fucking Selena. She was on her hands and knees while he was behind her, driving his cock into her tight, wet pussy. She moaned and rotated her hips, Ethan moaning loudly as she fucked herself on his dick.

"FUCK!!!" Selena cried, "YES! Fuck me!!"

Ethan slapped her ass and picked up speed, his cock glistening with her juices as he pounded her slick hole. Her tits swung wildly as he fucked her hard. He threw his head back and howled, shooting spurt after spurt of hot dick cream into her cunt.

Selena screamed and came at the same time, washing his cock and balls in her pussy juice. The sensation was too much and Ethan began spamming, holding onto Selena's wide, sexy hips to get every drop inside of her. He pulled out as he ran dry, strands of his white fuck cream still hanging from his throbbing cock.

"Think we made another one?" Selena laughed in exhaustion.

"I hope so." Ethan replied. "I can't wait to knock you up with a girl so I can fuck the shit out of her too."

Selena laughed and kissed him, pushing him back and lowering her pussy on his wet cock, beginning to ride him hard as Ethan sucked her tits.

******

In the den, Wendall was fucking Alexandra, squeezing her big soft tits as he slammed into her. He alternated between fucking her tight ass and wet pussy, kissing and moaning into her mouth. Alexandra screamed at the top of her lungs, throwing herself back on the rigid hunk of meat filling her crevices.

"Mmmmmm!" She yelled, "FUCK ME!!!"

Wendall groaned and held onto her hips as he thrust even faster, his nuts slapping her pussy. She screamed and shook as she came, Wendall pushing her onto the couch and fucking her in missionary, her legs on his shoulders and he battered her sweet cunt.

"Fuck!" she cried, as she came yet again.

Wendall yelled out, plunging even faster into her, squeezing and twisting her nipples. Hearing his breathing get faster, Alexandra spread her legs just in time for Wendall to open his floodgates and fill her pussy with his cum, pulling out to deliver several more shots all over her face and beautiful rack.

Taking his cock into her mouth, she sucked the last of seed out and then tenderly sucked his balls.

"AHHHHH!!!" Wendall yelled as he kept bursting his salty, thick nut into her hair, "Ohhhh fuck..."

She released his sweaty, tingling pole, letting it slide down her face to a resting position between his toned thighs.

"Think they enjoyed that?" she asked, tilting her head to the camera where website live stream was playing.

"I know I did," Wendall responded.

******

After a long day of fucking, Kyle was in the orgy room alone with Emily, his wife on her back as he slammed hard into her pussy. He grunted and braced himself on his weak arms as he pumped her full of his cum, pulling out and letting her suck him clean.

"Mmmm..." she moaned as she pulled his shiny cock from her mouth, "delicious..."

Kyle laughed and sat beside her, the two of them doing some lines of coke and fucking until the sun rose.