House of Dreams

Story Info
A family orgy.
2.9k words
4.09
60.5k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suggested by David and Lynn, a bisexual swinging couple in Las Vegas. Send more suggestions either to my email or in the comment section.

Per Literotica's guidelines, all characters are 18 and over yada yada yada.

*

Characters:

Kyle Anderson: 32 years old, 6'8, 230 lbs., pornstar, CEO of Incest is Best Industries

Emily Anderson: 31 years old, 5'4, 36F, 136 lbs. pornstar, COO of Thrill Entertainment

Marie Anderson: 54 years old, 5'3, 54N, 130 lbs. pornstar, mother of Kyle, COO of Incest is Best Entertainment

Victoria Reynolds: 47 years old, 5'7, 38H, pornstar, mother of Emily and Grayson

Thomas Anderson: 20 years old, 6'1, 141 lbs. pornstar, bisexual, son of Kyle and Emily

Aaron Andrews: 21 years old, 5'10, 126 lbs. pornstar, bisexual, son of Tariq and June, boyfriend of Thomas

Tariq Andrews: 33 years old, 6'4, childhood friend of Kyle, 200 lbs. pornstar, husband of June, father of Aaron

June Andrews: 36 years old, African-American, 36K, 5'6, wife of Tariq, pornstar, 158 lbs. mother of Aaron

Ethan Anderson, 19 years old, 6'0, 118 lbs. pornstar, son of Kyle and Emily

Simeon Anderson: 18, 5'10, 122 lbs. pornstar, son of Kyle and Emily

Sharona Jackson: 24 years old, 5'5, 38F, 128 lbs. Kyle's personal secretary

Selena Hendricks: 30 years old, 5'8, 38K, pornstar, 165 lbs. Daughter of Melanie, slut of Kyle, mother of Ronnie and Nicky

Nicholas "Nicky" Hendricks: 18 years old, 5'10, pornstar, 129 lbs. son of Kyle and Selena

Grayson Reynolds: 26 years old, 6'2, pornstar, 145 lbs. son of Kyle and Victoria

-

Thomas and Aaron pulled up to Club Rage on Friday night. However, at first glance, no one would've recognized them. Aaron wore a short red dress, a brown wig and matching heels while Thomas wore a black and white skirt and white heels along with a blonde wig. They clicked inside and instantly drew attention.

By the end of the night, Aaron was getting sucked off by a hung stud in the alley while Thomas was the bathroom, getting his ass destroyed in a huge gangbang. When they each staggered back to the car, they laughed and kissed before gunning it back home.

*******

The next morning, Thomas made his way across the street to his parents' house to find Emily on her back, getting drilled in missionary by Ethan as his little brother sucked their mother's tits.

"Mmmm... hi, honey!" Emily cried, "what are you doing here?"

Thomas grinned and stroked his cock. "I was looking for Dad but you two look just as tasty."

Emily laughed and screamed as she came hard on Ethan's dick. After she recovered, she panted: "He's in his office. I don't think he's busy."

"Thanks, Mom," he said, continuing on to Kyle's study.

When he entered, Sharona was on her knees, her bare ass and wet pussy facing the door as she sucked Kyle off. Kyle groaned, gripping her hair tightly as he came deep down her throat. She then pulled back and licked his cock clean before leaving out, brushing her hand on Thomas' cock.

He kissed her and looked back at his father who a was drinking a ice cold bottle of Marie's milk. "So what can I do for you, son?"

Thomas walked closer. "Well, Aaron and Gina had some errands to run so I thought I'd come over and see what I could get into..."

Kyle grinned and approached him, the two of them kissing as Thomas pumped Kyle's dick and Kyle groped Thomas' ass. Kyle then pulled back and began to jack off Thomas and his son moaned, thrusting into his father's fist.

Soon after, Kyle was on his knees, blowing his son's cock. Thomas groaned and gripped the desk, his nuts slapping his father's chin. Seeing his father sucking him in earnest while stroking his own dick was nearly too much. Feeling his father's fingers then begin to finger his ass made his nuts boil.

Seeing the look of pleasure on his son's face as well as his desperate thrusts let Kyle know he was close. He picked up speed and Thomas howled, shooting his load into Kyle's mouth as Kyle came hard also. They kissed and Thomas smiled.

"That was great," he said.

Kyle rubbed his deflated dick against his son's. "Sure was..."

Thomas' phone chimed and he saw Aaron had gotten home. He kissed his father goodbye and Kyle watched him exit the room, his cock at half mast as he called Sharona back in and plowed her ass, cumming hard in her four times.

******

Later, just as Kyle and Emily were leaving through the front door, Victoria was entering through the back.

She had woke up that morning stuffed and covered in cum surrounded by 40 hung black men who had gangbanged her all night. Yet, she was horns as always once she entered the house and headed up to her room. Finding that the house was empty, she headed down to the pool and relaxed in the sun, rubbing her tits and pussy as her thoughts were of nothing but big, throbbing cocks filling all her holes.

At that moment, Simeon arrived home from his girlfriend's house and his gaze immediately fixated on his sexy grandmother by the pool. Pulling his shorts down, his hard cock sprung up instantly. Victoria smelled his arousal once he came outside and smiled, lowering her shades to see his hard dick above her.

She brushed her fingers across it and sighed. "I take it that little girl doesn't know how to handle a cock as experienced as this one?"

He shook his head and shrugged. "What can I say? She's got the biggest tits in our grade."

She laughed and sat up, their mouths locking in a hot kiss, Victoria parting her lips to let Simeon move his tongue down her throat while she continued to stroke him. She then moved down and slowly trailed her tongue up the underside of his shaft, feeling him shudder at her experienced mouth.

"Your place or mine?" she asked, jacking his cock faster in her warm, tight fist.

"I think mine," he replied with a grin.

As they entered Simeon's room, they were still kissing and groping one another. Victoria pushed him onto the bed and his dick stood at rapt attention. Victoria crawled over him and rubbed her wet cunt against it, brushing her tits against his cute face.

"Are you ready for this fucking, baby?" she asked softly.

"Grandma, I'm horny as hell," Simeon answered, "I need to fuck you."

Victoria smiled, "Likewise. I'm horny as hell also and I'm here because I want to get laid by a real stud."

They tenderly kissed, again their tongues explored each other's mouth only this time their hands were caressing the other's body, not the animal instincts that were on display on the patio. Simeon soon had a hand gently rubbing Victoria's pussy lips, search for and finding her clit. His mouth had moved from her mouth and now was suckling the nipples -- made hard by her arousal --that adorn her prefect tits.

"Oh nana, you have wonderful tits, I could suck on them forever."

"Please, Simeon don't stop, I really need this." She grabbed his head and

brought his lips back to hers.

Their mouths locked as she forced her tongue back into his mouth. He

knew that she was ready for more in her cunt so Simeon put one finger in her and started to move it in and out. As the kiss was broken, Victoria softly moaned from the pleasure that her brother was giving her. Simeon started to slowly work his way down her body, using his tongue to pleasure first her neck, one breast and then the other, past her navel and finally to the top of her pubic area.

"Nothing like a clean-cut cunt," Simeon thought to himself. He slowly

replaced his fingers with his tongue, savoring the taste and odor of a

pussy dripping with sex. His tongue was all over Victoria's cunt; he paid particular attention to give her clit a complete bath. Simeon now took her legs and put one over each of his shoulders so as to have complete access to her. With his tongue deep inside her pussy and his hands caressing her tits, both were in sexual heaven.

"Don't stop, Simeon that's it, that is so good." Victoria was begging for Simeon to continue. Simeon had no intention of stopping.

"You taste so good to me," Simeon would not tell his sister that he had

only eaten one other pussy. Simeon's efforts were paying off, Victoria

started to thrust her hips as her orgasm neared.

"I'm going to cum," she panted. Her body was now in spasms as she lost

control. "I'm cumming." Victoria screamed in pleasure.

Simeon's tongue knew that his sister was cumming as her pussy filled with cunt juice. He was accustom to swallowing semen so a little cunt juice was not a problem. As she regained control of her body, Simeon moved to be face to face with his sister. He wanted her to taste her own sex. His tongue was soon inside her mouth.

Victoria lovingly looked at Simeon, "You are the best, but I want to

have you inside me."

"I'm ready," he replied, easing back to slide his dick into her cunt but she held him back.

"Hold on," she laughed, "I want to choke on that dick, first."

She moved down the bed and took his cock into her mouth. Victoria's professional mouth was soon filled her grandson's cock as Simeon was moaning loudly as he fondled her hair, thrusting into her mouth. Her eyes shone brightly as she inhaled his cock like the proud slut she was.

"Oh fuck..." Simeon moaned.

Victoria was moving her head up and down his dick, taking it all it all down and moving her tongue along the bumpy and veiny shaft.

"Oh yeah, don't quit." Simeon's cock was now rock hard and ready to cum. Sensing this, Victoria pulled back and lay down, spreading her legs.

"Cmon, put that cock in my pussy." Victoria wanted Simeon to fuck

her. She lay on the bed and offered her cunt to Simeon. Putting his knees next to her ass cheeks, Simeon slowly moved the tip of his dick past the lips of Victoria's pussy.

Simeon teased her, "Sure, you want it all?"

Victoria laughed. "Damn it Simeon, fuck me."

Simeon waited no longer, in one push he had all of his cock in his grandmother's pussy. He reveled in the tightness of her pussy and slowly moved his dick in and out of her. "Come on, bitch, fuck my cock. Move your ass."

"Fuck my pussy, your cock feels so good in me."

The two accomplished fuckers had a brilliant coordination, Simeon thrusting his cock into Victoria in perfect sync to meet her pelvic thrusts. By now, the pressure in his dick was building and nothing could stop what was about to happen.

Simeon squeezed her tits and moaned, "I'm almost there."

Victoria knew what she wanted, "Cum in me, I want to feel it inside

me."

He could not take it any longer, "I'm ...cum ..cumming." He shot a thick

load into his grandmother.

"Oh, my god." Victoria cried at the sensation. "Please, Simeon fill me."

The indescribable sensation of ejaculation inside a tight pussy was

overwhelming Simeon, the almost painful pleasure ran from the tip of his dick all the way to his brain. Simeon continued to pump his cock into his sister, a second smaller load soon followed. He then pulled out and kept stroking, shooting several more long ropes across her rack and stomach until he couldn't produce another drop.

Simeon was now covered in sweat and smelled of sex. He lay on the bed next to his grandmother. "I think my cock needs to be cleaned."

As she moved down his body Victoria said, "It will be my pleasure."

Taking his cock in her mouth she savored the taste of her own cunt and gave his love tool a through tongue bath. When she was finished she moved back up his body.

"God, that was wonderful, I hope you had fun." Victoria panted.

"Hell yeah," Simeon panted.

******

At the same time, Nicky was in the bathroom down the hall pumping his cock. He had arrived home shortly after Simeon and had seen him plowing Victoria. He had begun jerking off and retreated to the bathroom as they finished. Hearing silence, he assumed it was safe and got up to head to head to his room and opened the door to be face level with Victoria's massive tits.

She smiled, her stomach and tits still bearing Simeon's cum. She moved past him and sat on the toilet, taking a lost satisfying piss. Nicky made his way out as he continued to jack off, his dick still hard as he saw most of the family had returned home. Kyle was in the kitchen, his dick slamming inside Selena.

Unable to hold back, Nicky yelled and burst a huge load onto the kitchen floor. Kyle looked down and laughed, pounding Selena harder. Vicky's cuckold slave, Ellis (Eliza) came in and was forced to lick up the puddle of jizz from the floor. Natasha then began to suck off Nicky, her nephew's cock still slick with salty jizz.

It didn't take long for him to cum again, shooting his hot seed down her throat. Aaron and Thomas had returned to join the fun along with Tariq and June. June was getting fucked hard up her ass by Grayson while Tariq was getting sucked off by Victoria.

Marie was now screaming, rubbing her clit as Aaron's pierced tongue danced in her pussy. He was good, and had her bucking on the table as an intense orgasm took over her body. And when she came, she screamed with ecstasy as Aaron drank her flowing juices deep from inside her mature pussy, stroking his cock as he did so.

After cumming in Selena, Kyle turned his attention to them.

"Get over here Aaron," Kyle said.

When he approached, Kyle tightly gripped his dick and licked the head, Aaron moaning softly as his father-in-law slowly slid his lips down the shaft to his nuts and began to suck him off.

"Oh fuck!" Aaron yelled.

Nicky was now fucking Selena, slamming his dick into her wet cunt as she was laying on the counter.

"Yes baby!" she screamed, "Fuck me!!!!"

Thomas was now railing Emily, his mother crying out beneath him as she fingered his ass, his cock driving into her wet pussy. His cock was so wet from her flowing juices, and with the rapid motion of his fucking you could hear the sloppiness of Thomas' cock penetrating her wet cunt making their sex loud as she began to buck her hips with her son.

Emily reached up to his face and pulled him down to her. Their lips met,

and they kissed deeply, as their tongues danced around each other's mouths. As their kiss intensified, so did their fucking. And it soon became quite passionate, and Thomas began to slow down, withdrawing his cock slowly from the warmth of her wetness, and then slowly penetrating her moist pussy until once again his swollen balls were plastered up against her ass.

And when she wrapped her legs around his ass, and pulled his cock deeper into her now soaking wet cunt, he thought that he was going to blow his load right then. But she held him there as her orgasm began to take over her body. She shuddered and bucked, and began to softly moan as her body was taken over by an intense orgasm which

intensified as she held him tight inside of her.

The climax was long coming but when it did, she screamed with delight, as her cunt felt like it was contracting on his throbbing cock, forcing Thomas to pump his dick harder into her drenched pussy, and he fucked her hard as his own orgasm began to spew from his cock deep inside his mother's cunt.

"OH FUCK! Oh fucking yeah, I'm cumming Mom, oh Fuck yeaaaaah!" Thomas yelled as he slammed his cock into her one last time before it shot rope after rope of his hot seed deep into her soft, wet cunt.

"Oh Fuck!" he said completely out of breath, as he collapsed on top of her.

"Oh Tommy... yeah, that was intense son." She said as she softly kiss his lips again.

He lifted himself up off of her, and watched as he pulled his still hard cock from her pussy. It was soaked, with her juices and cum from his intense orgasm. And as he backed up, Thomas could see his cum bubbling out of her cunt, her pussy lips were oozing cum.

When he looked up, his father had just swallowed Aaron's load of cum, and just like his mother, his lips were covered in cum as well, he actually had a strand of cum dribbling down his chin.

"Dad, your wife is fucking hot!" Thomas said, as he watched him suck in the last drops of Nate's cum off his chin.

"Damn right," Kyle replied with a grin.

And when Thomas turned back to look at her, she was sitting up on the table, and Ellie had her face between her legs and was eating out her cum laden pussy.

The family then sat down to a delicious breakfast, all panting heavily from their numerous orgasms. After they were all full, they got right back to it, fucking in a variety of pairings in the living room and bedrooms, all moaning, yelling and screaming as they came and came and came, all through that day and all through that night.