House of Rubber

Story Info
Laura eyes an opportunity to make some money.
4.7k words
4.13
3.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura reached into her locker, took out the café issued apron and proceeded to put it on. She looked into the mirror and tried her best to put on a believable smile, after a few awkward moments Laura felt like it was good enough to start the day. After making her way to the front counter, her eyes immediately focused on the clock hanging on the wall. Only a few hours until lunch she thought. To say Laura hated her job would have been an understatement, but she was making decent enough money from it, at least while she searched for another job. This was only a stopgap for Laura, she had recently been let go from her position in accounting at a larger company, but due to downsizing the younger, newer employers were the first to go.

The day went on as they all did, mindlessly she took the orders, prepared the drinks, and cleaned when needed, all with a forced smile. Between customers she would glance again at the clock, she knew that was the worst thing to do as it always made the days feel so much longer. After another periodical check of the clock, she turned her head and faced the next customer, to her surprise it was someone she recognized.

"Oh h-h-hello Laura. Long time no see! It's me J-Jeremiah, do you remember me?"

Jeremiah Stone had been a classmate of Laura in business school. To Laura he had not changed a bit, he was still small, frail, pail and just anxiety made manifest. In school he had no friends, no one bullied him or anything, but they would take advantage of his need to fit in. Classmates would ask him to help with projects, leaving most of it to him, or they would ask to borrow things and just never return it. He was a doormat of a person, and while Laura felt sorry for him, she also never made an effort to stand up for him either. Her thoughts caught up to reality and she answered "Hello Jeremiah. Of course I remember you, it's only been a year since graduation. Have you been doing well?"

Jeremiah's face lit up from being recognised by Laura and he eagerly responded, "I have been good Laura", he looked her up and down and his face dropped a little "But, what is happening with you? I thought you were working for one of the b-big clothing companies in the city?"

Laura hated talking about what happened, but she couldn't bring herself to be angry, she understood his question was coming from a good place "Yeah it sucks, the economy isn't doing so well, and I guess I wasn't seen as valuable to the company. I am sure I will make my way back up and someone will recognize my talents." Laura didn't believe this wholeheartedly, but she also didn't want to be seen as weak.

Jeremiah closed his eyes in thought before starting to mutter to himself under his breath. Although Laura couldn't make out what he was saying it sounded like he was making calculations to himself, luckily the café wasn't busy today, so she let him just do what he wanted. After a minute Jeremiah stopped talking and opened his eyes, staring at Laura with a determination.

"Laura, if I may, I would like to offer you a partner position at my company. I am so busy dealing with the research and development side of the business that I have no time nor desire to actually work on keeping it all running. I would like to give that position to you" he looked down and continued "I-if you are interested that is."

Laura was stunned, she wasn't sure what to talk about first, the fact that Jeremiah had a company or this sudden offer for a leading position in said company. This was her chance to make it big she thought, she could use Jeremiah to make a name for herself, and more importantly make a lot of money. Just thinking about the wonderful future ahead of her clouded Laura's judgement, "Yes! Of course I will join you"

Jeremiah looked back up to Laura, a brilliant smile gleaming from his face. "Wonderful! I am so h-h-happy!" Jeremiah went through his pocket and produced a business card, placing it on the counter. "Please come to this address tomorrow and we will figure out all the details." Without ordering anything Jeremiah ran out of the café with great speed and excitement.

As Laura watched Jeremiah leave, the reality of the situation began to dawn. The business card was simple, white with black text. Printed on the card was Jeremiah Stone, House of Rubber. "House of rubber" she said under her breath and began to wonder what sort of company she had signed up for. Returning to the clock again she decided that anywhere was better than this, she called her manager and declared this was to be her last day.

Laura arrived at the address early in the morning. She had not slept well, spending all night wracking her brain on whether she had just made a huge mistake. It was too late now thought she thought, the café owner hadn't taken her resignation well so that bridge had been burned. Laura looked up and down at the building, it was a small old brick factory, she guessed under 100 years old but still looked fairly sturdy. Above the door hung the sign House or Rubber, it was definitely the right address she thought. Ringing the intercom, she heard the familiar voice of Jeremiah on the other side.

"H-hello, is this Laura? Come on in!" the door proceeded to unlock, and Laura entered the factory. The factory was large on the inside full of noisy machines, but it also appeared devoid of life as she could see no one around. As Laura began to take it all in, Jeremiah appeared from one of the side doors and beckoned her over with a waving hand. Laura entered the doorway and walked into a small office. There she saw Jeremiah sitting behind a large wooden desk and typing away on a computer. Laura made her way and sat in the chair opposite Jeremiah. The office was nice Laura thought but the furniture was too big for someone so small and weak as Jeremiah, she imagined how easy it would be to pressure him to make it her office. Jeremiah looked away from his computer and prepared to address Laura.

"G-good morning Laura, I am s-s-so glad you are here. In front of you are all the documents and contracts I need you to sign. If you have any questions, please ask me."

Laura looked at the documents carefully, this wasn't the dream position she had expected. The salary was low, the perks were low and as the only other employee at the factory she would be expected to help in the production from time to time. Laura looked up from the documents a little embarrassed.

"What does the House of Rubber produce anyway? Car tires?"

Jeremiah looked away and began to turn red in the face, his nervousness obvious. "W-well, no. Here we make...." He paused for a few moments, regained his composure, and returned his gaze to Laura "The world's finest Sex dolls...."

Second after agonizing second began to pass in silence. Laura began to scream in her mind, this was unacceptable, she couldn't do this, to be involved with such filth for so little pay, but what other choice did she have for now. Laura calmed her thoughts down and focused herself again, switching to an analytical mindset. The situation was not good, and this wasn't where she was meant to be, her eyes looked around the room trying to think of something, anything that she could do to get out of this. On Jeremiah's desk was an answer. On view, she could see a recent receipt for the fire insurance taken out on the building, the payout was huge. A cold and evil scheme began to form in Laura's mind.

After signing all the contracts Laura was given a tour of the factory and all its facilities. As she listened to Jeremiah enthusiastically explain the process in which he made the dolls she fought to hold back her disgust. All that time at the café had helped in maintaining that plastic smile required for times like this. Jeremiah took her to the design room, pictures of girls and reference models all over the floor and pinned to the walls. Laura couldn't help but think he was just a creepy little cockroach of a man, but as she looked at all this paper, this flammable paper, she let her disgust be replaced with giddy delight.

The tour lasted the rest of the day going through the process of sex doll making in excruciating detail. Despite how detailed and obviously enthusiastic Jeremiah was in explaining it all Laura remembered barely any of it, every moment she prayed for this torture to end.

"Well, that's all for today I think" Jeremiah said with some pride. "Here are your keys to the place and I will see you bright and early for your first day..." he looked bashfully away and stuck his hand out towards Laura "p-p-partner"

Laura could barely keep the contempt off her face, nevertheless she stomached her disgust, she knew it would be worth it in the end. Laura met his hand and slowly began to shake it. "No problem partner! Will you also leave now?"

"No, I need to stay a little late tonight, I have some new designs to work on."

Laura was furious, already her plan had caught a snag, she would have to wait a few hours for him to leave. Putting on her fakest, happiest smile she looked straight into Jeremiah's eyes and began to speak, "Ok! I will see you bright and early tomorrow. I am so thankful for this opportunity Jeremiah; you have made me the happiest girl in the world". Jeremiah blushed and rushed back to his designs.

Laura checked her phone; it was around midnight now. In the hours between leaving the factory and the present moment she had visited a local DIY store and picked up a toolbox with some matches. At the nearby gas station Laura managed to purchase some gasoline in a canister. Everything she thought she needed she had, and now it was time. Laura opened the door to the factory and proceeded to poor the gasoline over the floor and the machines. She then took a break and found the room containing the water valves, she shut them off to ensure the sprinkler system wouldn't activate. After returning to the main hall, she continued to pour the gasoline on anything that looked even a little flammable, her main target was the design room. As she entered the room her body froze. There in the middle of the room at the design desk was Jeremiah, asleep. "Shit" she whispered, this was not part of the plan. Laura felt like he couldn't give up now, so she wracked her brain for another solution. Laura decided that after the fire begins to spread, she will make some loud noises, allowing Jeremiah to get out, she wasn't a murderer and she wasn't going to let someone die for all this.

Laura finished up preparing everything and began to light small fires around the factory, starting in the furthest parts away from the design room. It was too late to back down now and the fires began to spread, slow at first put picking up pace. It was spreading enough now where it could not be stopped, it was time Laura thought to warn Jeremiah. After he got out the plan would go back on track, the factory would burn, and she would pressure him to just take the insurance money and dissolve the company, as partner she would get half of anything received. Laura picked up a small wrench from the toolbox she brought and threw it into the design room, Jeremiah stirred but did not wake. Laura began to feel impatient and picked up another tool to throw, the fire beginning to get a little too close for her liking. Again, the tool crashed onto the floor near Jeremiah but not response. Now getting extremely concerned, she began to rapidly throw all the tools from the bag. One of the larger wrenches hit Jeremiah on the back and he immediately turned around.

"Laura?" he said groggily, trying to adjust his eyes to the situation.

"Shit" she let out, this wasn't part of the plan he wasn't meant to see her, especially standing next to the gasoline. She put down the toolbox and began to make her way to the exit. The fires rapidly spread around, blocking her way back. Behind her she could hear Jeremiah scream

"LAAURRAA!! HELPPP! THE FIRE LAAURRRAA!"

Laura froze, she didn't want this to happen, she thought that no one should die for money. But as she looked back at the fire she felt fear, she couldn't go back in there. The calculating part of her mind took over, she rationalized not only was it too late to go back for her safety, but it might be beneficial for her to not help. As the sole survivor of the business all the money from the insurance would just go to her and using that she could do whatever she wanted.

"LAURRAAA HELP MEE" Jeremiah continued to scream.

Laura tried to block out the noise and proceeded to make her way to the exit, she felt terrible but didn't dare to try and go back. As she ran out the door, she could still hear Jeremiah screaming, fortunately for her this became quieter the further she ran away.

After the horrifying events of that night everything started to go Laura's way. Just as she planned the company fell into her lap, the money from the insurance went straight into her bank and the company dissolved. Despite this, her sleep was filled with nightmares. She would wake in the night covered in sweat, dreaming about the fires, sometimes she would dream of Jeremiah screaming at her. It had gotten so bad that Laura had effectively become a recluse in her apartment. She had gotten enough money now to do anything but felt so paralysed by guilt.

Around two months after the fire Laura received a mysterious postcard. The postcard was plain white on one side, on the other a note. I know what you did Laura come to this address at 11:00pm if you want this to end, below the note was an unknown address. Laura's heart froze, this couldn't be happening she thought, there were no witnesses. After a few hours of deliberation she decided that the only thing she could do was meet the sender, it looked like the start of blackmail scheme to her, and Laura was willing to play along with it if this would keep her secret safe.

Laura drove up to the address a little after the agreed upon time. The location was outside the city, a few hours away from her apartment. The building itself looked relatively new, an imposing concrete square with no windows and a single metal door. Laura approached the door and reached her hand up to knock, as her hand connected to the door it began to open. It was dark inside, but she could see a light shining down on a large chair.

"ENTER" a booming voice announced, startling Laura. "ENTER AND SIT".

Laura cautiously entered the building, as she passed through the threshold of the doorway the metal door clanged shut causing Laura to jump. As she approached the chair, she could make out some of its features, it was a large metal chair with what looked like a soft padding for support. It looked like a massage chair, with grooves made for the arms and legs. Laura stood next to the chair, doubts flooding her mind.

"SIT" the voice commanded, which Laura obeyed.

Laura sat on the chair, sinking in slightly and placing her arms in the appropriate grooves, and slotting her legs in their respective positions. It all went quiet, the only sound for Laura was the sound of her heart pumping louder and faster. Just as she began to bring her body under control shackles appeared on the arms of the chair and locked her hands into place. As this happened her legs to were also restrained at the ankles. Before Laura had a moment to react her neck too was caught by the chair in a collar-like shackle. Laura's previous anxiety turned to anger as she thrashed against the restraints, it was no good though as the restraints were too tight and too restrictive for her to effectively fight against. After a few minutes she gave up and stopped moving. Laura's attention turned to the dark around her, trying to see if she could make out anything that could help. As her eyes began to adjust, she could see the outline of a figure in front of her.

"HELLO! CAN YOU HELP ME" she shouted towards the figure, but he did not seem to react.

"HELOOOOOOO??? CAN YOU HERE ME?" she shouted again. After a few seconds the outline of figure began to slowly walk towards her.

The figure reached the edge of the light and stopped. "Laura" it rasped in a sandpaper like voice.

Upon hearing her name Laura began to freak out, "WHO ARE YOU??"

"It's me Laura, don't you remember me?" He walked into the light.

Laura looked at the man, he was small, and his face looked wrong, like it was fake. Despite looking him up and down she couldn't place him to anyone she knew. The figure looked down at her, face unmoving. "It's me Lauraaaa, it's your partner."

Laura's voice broke with fear "Impossible, Jeremiah is dead".

"Dead to the world, but I am here nonetheless Laura." His voice became angrier and sharper "You tried to take everything from me! I am lucky to have escaped! You tried to DESTROY ME! ALL FOR WHAT?! FOR MONEY". Jeremiah took a step back to regain his composure and lowered his voice to a more neutral tone. "Laura as my business partner you need to help me rebuild".

Laura looked up at Jeremiah pleadingly, "Please, I am so so sorry, I didn't want you or anyone to get hurt. I just needed the money".

"ENOUGH" Jeremiah roared, forcing Laura to seal her mouth shut and sink more into the chair. "I have been busy Laura. Through my research I have managed to find a way to make a comeback, and I will need your help to do it. All my work, all my products were destroyed in the fire. Now it is time to restart, but bolder than before. I have been thinking, instead of forming sex toys to look like women why not switch it up." Jeremiah made his way up to Laura, bring his face low parallel to hers before continuing "Why not start with a real woman and make her the ideal sex toy."

Laura saw her chance and with what little space she could move her neck she lunged forward and bit Jeremiah in the nose. tearing away some material. It was not flesh; however, it was rubber. "I am afraid Laura, my body isn't what it used to be." Jeremiah reached up and removed what had been a rubber mask, revealing a burned face. "You will forgive my appearance Laura" Laura spat out what she had torn off and began to scream. Looking on at her reaction, Jeremiah began to form a sick twisted smile.

Jeremiah went back into the darkness and wheeled a trolly full of syringes and equipment into the light by the chair. "I want you to see and understand what is happening to you, because of this I will leave your mental reconditioning for last."

"FUCK YOU" Laura spat into his face and resumed screaming.

Jeremiah reached for a syringe full of blue liquid and injected it into her neck, through a hole present in the neck restraint. As the liquid flowed into Laura her voice became quieter and quieter until ultimately her mouth moved, with no sounds being produced. "There, already a big improvement. Don't you think Laura?" Laura began to move her mouth as if she was screaming at the top of her lungs. "I hear no complaints so let's carry on with the next step." Jeremiah put down the empty syringe and began to look over the rest on the tray. "Well let's work on her face first." From the trolley he grabbed a syringe with a deep red liquid. Jeremiah grabbed Laura's cheeks forcing her lips out and proceeded to stick his needle into the top lip, putting the syringe on the trolley he picked up an identical one with the red liquid and worked on the bottom lip. Jeremiah let go of her face and took a step back.

Laura's lips began to tingle and feel hot, then turning numb. They started to inflate and open; she was unable to control their movement anymore. The lips blew up more and more until the formed a nice round O shape. Jeremiah took a brush and a yellow syringe from the trolley and moved back to Laura, "Perfect lips for cock, easy and accommodating for all shapes and sizes. For the next step I need you to stop moving." Sticking the yellow syringe into her arm Laura's body began to feel numb and out of her control. He placed the syringe back on the tray.

12