House of Rubber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his newly free hand he rang a finger around her lips, they were extremely sensitive and caused her eyes to quiver with pleasure. With the brush he began to paint her lips a bright gaudy red. Putting the brush down Jeremiah picked up a box of paints. He proceeded to paint rest of Laura's face with permanent makeup. Laura looked like a hooker now, her big thick lips, long fake eyelashes, thick eyebrows, with dark makeup surround her eyes. Since her mouth was now completely out of her control Laura could only signal her despair with her eyes.

Jeremiah put his tools on the trolley and picked up some scissors, he began to cut her clothes up, leaving her naked in the chair. Jeremiah looked at her body, from top to bottom, "Needs some work Laura, you would not sell for much looking like this." Out of the corner of Laura's eye she could see Jeremiah holding a vial of purple liquid. He began to spread it all over her skin below her head. A fiery burning sensation began to spread wherever the liquid touched and any hair that was present began to fall out. Jeremiah then began to rub the liquid into Laura's scalp, her long blonde hair falling out rapidly in clumps until she was bald. Aside from her eyes brows and eyelashes Laura's skin had become completely hair less and smooth. Laura, trapped only with her thoughts was in despair, there was no hope anymore. Jeremiah appeared in front of her again "I am sorry about your beautiful hair; you won't grow any anymore" he shrugged "but customers like to use wigs".

Back to his trolley Jeremiah picked up two pink syringes and held one in each hand. He proceeded to inject each of Laura's nipples until all the liquid had entered her body. Her boobs began to burn with a painful fire, all the blood feeling like it was rushing to them. As the pain subsided, they began to swell and swell and swell until Laura now had a pair of watermelons sticking from her chest, the weight forced her to lurch forward. "Wonderful" Jeremiah reached towards her enormous chest and pinched newly enlarged nipples, just like her lips her breasts had become intensely sensitive and the touch alone of Jeremiah caused her to orgasm multiple times. "It might be difficult to stand with these, but you will be on your back most of the time anyway" Jeremiah chuckled.

He walked to the trolley and produced two more syringes, "almost done, I promise" he announced before grabbing a syringe with white liquid. Jeremiah went between Laura's legs and proceeded to inject her pussy. All the blood and heat that was in her new enormous boobs rushed down to her pussy and enveloped it in heat, her vagina began to slowly puff out and produce natural lubricant. Like all his changes Jeremiah had to check its effectiveness, he placed a finger on her pussy and the pleasure felt in Laura's brain was so intense she thought she was going to black out, her eyes began to roll in the back of her head. Jeremiah's smile reached from ear to ear, it was all going to plan. "Sorry Laura, one more injection".

On his trolly was one last syringe full of a pale, skin like colour. Jeremiah stuck it into Laura's arm and her body once again was filled with heat, all over her body, from her toes to her now bald temple. Laura's skin began to feel tighter and tighter, smoother, and began to reflect the light. Laura realized what was happening, her skin was turning to a latex rubber. As he watched the process Jeremiah began to speak "Don't worry, I designed a breathable rubber, you will be a perfectly safe". It only took a few minutes but once it was done Laura's skin appeared completely rubber, her body looked more sex doll than human now, no one would know it was Laura. Jeremiah ran his hand across her skin, it was smooth and perfect and caused Laura to feel immense pleasure, "I am glad you got to see your metamorphosis into someone more useful to society. I am almost sad to see you go but I have a buyer on the way tomorrow, so I need to work fast."

On the lower level of the trolley Jeremiah produced a metal helmet, prongs sticking out from all over it, with a cable connected to a box that remained on the trolley. He placed the helmet on Laura's bald rubber head, she was in total darkness now. Laura had by this point given up, even if she could get out now, she was a freak and she knew it. The helmet began to power up with a hum, she could hear the snackle and crack of electricity. A light tingling was followed by sharp pain all over her head, shooting directly into certain parts of her brain causing the worst headache imaginable. Her memories were being attacked, she was beginning to forget peoples faces, she began to forget her dreams, her ambitions. She knew it was the end. The shocks continued erasing her ability to speak, to communicate and ultimately to create rational thought. Laura was left a creature of feeling, and not much else.

The humming died down and ultimately switched off. Jeremiah took off the helmet to look upon his work. What was once Laura looked back at him, glassy eyes, no sign of thought or awareness to be found. "You are perfect now Laura." He frowned "I guess you aren't Laura anymore though" he laughed "Just a rubber doll." Jeremiah began to take off his belt and let his pants fall to the floor. "I know you are already sold, but I think I need to try the product myself first." Releasing the restrains the doll remained still, staring at Jeremiah. He moved the doll to the floor and proceeded to spread its legs wide. He slapped her boobs causing them to bounce "Such big boobs whore", he then thrusted his cock into her wet pussy. The doll was in absolute pleasure, this was everything. With every thrust Jeremiah got more and more aggressive, "Fuck. You, You, Dumb, Bitch." He thrusted faster and faster, each time his cock pounded into her pussy her the boobs bounced causing the doll to feel even more pleasure. After a few more minutes of aggressive fucking, he took his cock out, placed it into her mouth and began to ejaculate straight into it, the doll greedily swallowed.

"Thankyou for being my partner Laura, with you I will revolutionize my business".

The doll that dimly recognised the name "Laura" had no idea what the man was saying, as it lost itself in the pleasure.

End

12