House of Seduction Ch. 01

Story Info
A straight man is faced with a world of sissies and sex.
2.5k words
4.29
23.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He- apologies, she insisted I called her by female pronouns. I don't know if she is transgender or just male and uses those pronouns, but the Christmas Queen insisted I refer to her by them in my diaries and called her Queen. She is quite strange, she wears golden gloves that stretch to her elbows, a white pearl necklace, gold lace stockings and heels, a gold corset, a gold Speedo and miniature small Christmas trees tied to the nipples replace breasts.

She walked down the massive staircase and raises her hands to the air. "Hello my sweet, are you the business man who's coming was foretold to me?" She asks majestically.

"Yes I am, Mister..." I ask for a name.

"I'm not a mister, my name is Christmas Queen, you may call me Queen." She explains, it didn't make sense to me, at some point I should ask if she's a drag queen or transgender.

"Apologies Miss Queen, this is a lovely house you have here, do you live here alone?" I ask.

"Yes, all by myself, but I throw many parties and dinner parties and fashion shows all year round so I'm often not lonely." She explains. "I inherited this home from the Old Queen, she was a beautiful lover, the best I ever had."

Whilst thinking about the Old Christmas Queen, she fades away from the conversation and slips her hand down the Speedo and rubs, she moans in pleasure.

"So soft, so sensual..." After realising where she was, she snaps her hand back. "Apologies, but trust me if you shared many nights with The Old Queen you would feel horny just at the thought of her."

"My condolences for your loss." You're supposed to say that if a client's relative or friend is dead, it's just business.

"Thank you, now would you like lunch? It's better to eat whilst discussing."

Another rule is that generally if a client offers you food you should say no, but I was hungry and hours away from a food establishment, so I might as well. Although I am a bit unsettled, miles away from civilisation in a massive house, staring at a transvestite who insists I call her the Christmas Queen and just masturbated right in front of me.

But either way I say yes so I'm led to a living room, she sits me down in a leather black chair, which I soon realise is a massage chair, except part of it is directed at my balls. She wanders off to the kitchen. A few minutes in to a normal back massage with the odd hydraulic pushing into my balls, suddenly there are several, I'm about to hop out of the chair but then I find it quite pleasurable, it's like when a women massages my balls during a blowjob.

I don't want to cum in a client's house, but it won't stop pleasuring me, I grip the leather and throw my head back as I know one minute longer and I'll cum. My trousers weren't designed for this, so my head is directly facing upwards, if I cum then it'll leak through my trousers and even The Christmas Queen will be able to see it and I'll have a lot of explaining to do. But it won't stop and I don't want to.

But then I have a plan, I unzip my trousers and let my cock out as soon as I cum, it squirts into the air, I open my mouth wide and eat it. It tastes disgusting, thick and salty. But I had no choice. After another minute of lying there, panting after my orgasm, the massage stops and I quickly pull my trousers back up and zip just as Christmas Queen comes in.

"Did you have fun my sweet?" She asks.

I lie and say, "Not really, I was just waiting, that's all."

She seemed disappointed at this answer, "Are you asexual?" She asks.

"No, I'm straight, I love women." I say.

"In that case, do you love me?" She asks.

The Christmas Queen feels her fake cone-like breasts. I instantly feel very uncomfortable, how am I supposed to answer that? Even if she does identify as a woman, she has clearly had no operations or hormone changes. But I admit I feel a strange attraction to the Queen, but I don't understand it. It's impossible for me to be attracted to a man. And yet I am.

"No, Queen, I don't. You're a very attractive lady, just not what I'd normally shoot for."

Did I offend her? I might've offended her? But she just smiles.

"That's okay, I understand that physical attraction is very important in a relationship, without it you end up with one that is entirely mental, some just can't handle my fire." She explains, turning around and strutting off to the kitchen, I follow on.

She sits me down on a chair on one side of a massive table, she sits on the other side, in front of me I see three plates of french toast, waffles and pancakes.

"Sorry I can't help it, I love dinner-breakfast food." She explains. I nervously nod and begin to get my papers out.

"So you want insurance for your new gate?" I open on a diagram of what the gate surrounding her estate will look like, I'm surprised to see that the gates are shaped entirely out of metal penises.

"The design is quite, questionable." I mumble the last part.

"Questionable? I think more pleasurable. I understand that it's inappropriate to some, but people need to understand the type of house their walking into, this house is one of shameless, dirty, sensual pleasure. If people aren't happy with it, they should leave." She explains.

"If that's your aesthetic, no one can argue."

"Exactly, now I want legal freedom from being sued by immature people who were traumatised by the gate." She uses quotation marks for traumatised.

"So I want insurance to cover that, and any damages."

I quickly note all of these down, eating whilst doing so.

"How much will that set me back by? Budget is not an issue." She explains.

"Oh is it not?" I ask.

"The Old Queen left me so much money when she passed over. I also don't pay taxes for this house since almost fifty years ago Silk Stocking came to this country and built his own house, this is that house." She explained.

I nodded but actually had so many questions.

"Who is Silk Stocking?"

"He was the first of us, after being ran out of town for his strange ways he found this abandoned estate and built our home, a safe, special place where our strange ways could be embraced. After Silk Stocking there was Panty Waist who expanded the house made sure to future proof it. After Panty Waist there was Lace Curtain, then after Lace Curtain there was The Old Queen, and then me." She explains.

"So was it only you five, sounds lonely."

"I told you, constant parties, gatherings of those similar to me and my family, next week Lace Curtain will be coming for a party, it's been a while since I've seen him."

"Thank you for telling me your family history."

"I say this because I want Lace Curtain and my future family members to have equal control of the gate, this house belongs to them just as much. Make sure to note that."

I quickly jot it down.

"For legal reasons I need to know what the surname of the family is."

"Legally it's Smith, but our family takes on a different original name every-time, so why not just put, other."

"I'm gonna have to put Smith, sorry."

"Silk Stocking's original name was John Smith, but changed it. Panty Waist's original name was Panty Smith, but changed it. Lace Curtain's original name was Lace Smith, but changed it. The Old Queen's original name was Horror Smith, but changed it. My original name was Christ Smith, but I changed it. Normal names are not proper in this household, my sweet." She explains.

"I suppose in that case I'll just write Stocking-Waist-Curtain-Queen, so where did you get the name Christmas Queen?"

"Well, Christmas is my favourite holiday and my original name is Christ, so originally I had thought of calling myself Christmas, but then I had thought about The Old Queen. In our family once you lose your virginity that is when you choose your new name. I lost mine to The Old Queen, so I called myself The Christmas Queen in her honour."

"That's very kind of you to do that for her."

Queen got up and walked towards a window.

"I thought I saw it, a storm is coming. You see the way the land is shaped, the entrance and exit of this house floods outside, you might not be able to leave tonight."

"That shouldn't be a problem, our meeting is nearly over, I'll be gone soon."

"I'm afraid not, when the clouds converge the floods will happen only two hours later, it takes three hours to leave this mountain range so you'll be caught in the flood either way, it's best you stay here for the night."

Honestly I'm worried about staying here, it's only been half an hour and I'm already questioning my sexuality, why am I attracted to her, she doesn't even look like a woman, just looks like a man in drag, so why am I so attracted? And her family's strange ways; Lace Curtain and Panty Waist, why would I want that? Why do I want to know more?

I can see it now, by tomorrow I'll have slept with Queen, by tomorrow night we will have had sex several times and within a week I'll be dressed in open mesh tights and a fur coat, dancing around calling myself Silk Sausage and wanting to be addressed to as she/her. I've got to refuse this trap. But do I want to? There's no way of knowing yet, but I would've had to stay even if I didn't want to.

"Okay, I'll stay then, do you have a guest bedroom I could use?" I ask.

"I have many." She leads me up the stairs. "We have a bedroom for every family member and other guest bedrooms, here we have Silk's room, but no one has been in here since he died. We also have Panty's which is restored often. Poor girl. Here we also have Lace's room, since he is still alive and visits often we don't have to worry about this room. Here we also have The Old Queen's room, I come in here often to masturbate, I miss her body so much."

"What did she look like?"

"Skin as white as snow. Hair as black as seduction. Dressed in a black negligee, beneath which her vast body was dressed in a regal girdle. On her head she wore a tiara type crown made up of lightning streaks. And her cock- Oh the excitement... oh my heart... Oh baby!" She moans so loudly that it bounces off the walls.

She then looks embarrassed.

"I apologise, my sweet. I really should stop talking about her. I'm sure it makes you uncomfortable." It honestly does, but I have a feeling she won't stop.

But it does make me wonder if I have what it takes to be half the lover The Old Queen was. I've never gotten any complaints.

"And this is my room, you need permission from me to come in here. And this will be your room." She opens the door for me, it looks very regal and rich.

"It's lovely, thank you." I say.

"Now if you need me there are three places I will be, either in my room, The Old Queen's room or the kitchen, enjoy yourself, my sweet!" She shuts the door and leaves me alone.

I see that there's a TV, good. I need a distraction. But then I see that all there is is playlists upon playlists of porn. There's straight porn, gay porn and shemale porn. But it just makes me think of the Queen.

I turn the TV off and think about her more. She doesn't have real breasts or a wig, so she might have a cock. I hear more moaning, I go across the room and see a peeping hole. My room is right next to The Old Queen's. So that must be the Queen in there, and when I look I see that it is. This is where I get my answer, pussy or cock? Pussy or cock? PUSSY OR COCK?!?!?

She lowers the Speedo and slips her cock out. I finally have my answer, so shouldn't this turn me off? I am straight after all. Now that I have proof that she is just a man dressed up, surely I can't be sexually interested anymore. Except the weird thing is that I am. I'm still turned on, if not more. My erection grows inside my trousers.

I quickly slip them down along with my boxers and begin to rub my cock. I then mirror the Queen's hand movements on her cock, extremely agile and fast with both hands. Pulling my foreskin all the way there and back again. I normally like to have audio whilst I masturbate, something to turn me on, and now was no different.

The dirty words came out of the Queen's mouth drove me crazy, turning me closer and closer to cumming.

"Oh yeah!"

I'm getting closer.

"So good!"

I'm getting closer.

"Please!"

I'm getting closer.

"Oh Queen!"

I'm getting closer.

"I fucking love you! You're so good!"

You too!

"So tight!"

I'm getting closer.

"You're making my bussy so fucking wet!"

Mine too!

"You turn me on so good!"

I'm getting closer.

"Oh you're Cock!"

I'm getting closer.

"I need you so bad!"

I want you! Take me!

"I'm cumming!"

So am I!

"Oh sweet baby!"

In unison with the Queen, we both blow our loads. Hot, dripping, oozing, rope of cum! It's the biggest I've ever had, and it made me feel so energetic and happy. I collapse to the floor and fall into a sweet, dreamless sleep. Oh baby! I wake up and realise I'm in a bed. Please tell me it wasn't a dream! I need it to be real!

But I open my eyes and realise that I'm in the same room as before, thank god. But I realise that I fell asleep on the floor, with clothes on. But now I'm in bed, naked. This means that the Queen came into my room, took my clothes off my sweaty, muscular body and put me in bed.

I get out of bed and see in the mirror that my entire body is shining. I come to an incredibly sexy realisation. She oiled my entire body. My muscles, my arms, my legs, my feet, my cock, my ass. She touched and rubbed every single area. I wonder how long she spent oiling my cock and balls. I don't even care if the flood is over. I have to stay here. I need her. So, fucking, bad. I said that by the first night we'll have slept together, that hasn't happened yet, but I'm so blindly seduced it probably will. I am trapped in a house of seduction.