House of Seduction Ch. 02

Story Info
Adam is seduced, and begs for a place in the family house
2.6k words
4.49
9.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull my boxers from off the floor and sit on the bed, I think about everything that just happened. I masturbated to the Queen's cock. And it was the hottest, longest, thickest and best feeling rope of cum that has ever come out of my cock. She turned me on so bad. But it makes no sense, I'm not gay. There's nothing wrong with being gay.

I was never homophobic, but I am straight, I've never felt any other attraction to a man like her. Maybe it's because of her pronouns? Or maybe it's the way she dresses? But by that logic how was I so turned on by her beautiful cock? And why did that thought just come into my head? Why did I just say her cock is beautiful?

Because it is beautiful, and I was turned on by it. Just the pure shape, it's thick, long, lean and perfectly shaped. Her balls are tight on the foreskin and don't bounce around, perfectly shaped. I want that thick, long, lean cock inside of me. So, I suppose I'm bisexual? It just makes no sense, whenever I watch porn it's the women I focus on, not the men, never the men.

This is why I'm sure that I'm straight as no other man turns me on the way she does. Maybe it's worth experimenting. I turn on the porn-exclusive TV and select the first gay one I see. Bareback Pounding my Barely Legal Cum-Slut Boy. I don't have a fetish for daddy x son, it was just the first one that came up.

A tattooed muscular man with a huge cock wanks softly whilst lying on a bed. Okay all is normal here. But then a much shorter, skinnier and younger man jumped onto the bed and climbed to the older one. Then he sits on his cock and they begin to kiss passionately. He then goes up and down on his cock, every so often calling him daddy and saying "Use me! Use me!"

I watch the whole thing and my cock doesn't get any bigger. I turn the TV off. I thought this would give me clarity, but it only gave me more questions. Why is the Queen the only man I get turned on by? Does this mean I'm only bisexual for one person? Is that even possible? So I'm clearly not gay, I'm probably straight and yet I get turned on by her?

I begin to question everything, but decide that for clarity I should watch some straight normal porn to get me back on track. Ebony Babe Gets her Ass Pumped Full of Cum on a Cruise Ship Balcony (Full). Just a nice classic silent white guy grinding into a black girl who moans to the point of parody, that's the type of stuff I would normally watch.

We open on a woman looking out to sea and a hairy man pushing himself into her and squeezing her bubbly ass. He unzips his pants and she goes to suck his cock, after this she leans over the balcony and he begins doing exactly what the title says, pumping her ass full of cum. This is exactly what I would normally watch and cum to.

At first it looks hopeful but however, after watching all eighteen minutes of it, my cock felt nothing. Didn't move an inch. What does this mean? I guess it means now I'm not straight, gay or bi. I couldn't randomly turn asexual, my appetite for wet pussy and round ass was almost every two days. So no, hardly asexual.

But when I think about the Queen and her beautiful cock, my erection instantly grows. So I do not get turned on by women, I do not get turned on by men, and yet I get turned on by her? It makes no sense. Was it possible that she put something in my food that made sure I could only get aroused by her? No, that's science fiction, completely impossible.

I know how cliche this sounds, but by some miracle when I first saw her, every pornstar, every girl, every sex doll, every hooker paled in comparison to her, but I don't know how. I don't know why. What made her sexier? Why did I love her cock? Why do I want to suck it so bad? I should stop asking these questions.

I'm going round in circles asking these questions without getting any answers. All I know is that I only have the hots for the Queen. When it comes to everyone else, I might as well be asexual. I look at the time but remember that I'm only wearing boxers. After cumming in unison with the Queen we both blew our loads. Hot, dripping, oozing, rope of cum!

It was the biggest I've ever had, and it made me feel so energetic and happy. I collapsed to the floor and fell into a sweet, dreamless sleep. Oh baby! I woke up and realised I'm in a bed.

"Please tell me it wasn't a dream! I need it to be real!" I thought.

But I opened my eyes and realised that I was in the same room as before, thank god. But I realised that I fell asleep on the floor, with clothes on. But then I was in bed, naked. This means that the Queen came into my room, took my clothes off my sweaty, muscular body and put me in bed.

I got out of bed and saw in the mirror that my entire body was shining. I came to an incredibly sexy realisation. She oiled my entire body. My muscles, my arms, my legs, my feet, my cock, my ass. She touched and rubbed every single area, deep in every crack. I wondered how long she spent oiling my cock and balls. God I love her. I really do, she isn't subtle in anyway, just making me more and more desperate for her body.

Masturbating in front of me, putting me in a massage chair that made me cum, taking my clothes off and oiling up my sweaty, naked body. She made it clear who was in control here and I liked it so much. I wonder how long it will take until we both give ourselves over to this pleasure and have sex.

It'd better happen sooner rather than later because the lust and longing for her cock will kill me if I don't have her soon. I need it, just let me have it. But I can't, I'm on the job. But this means more to me than the job. What even was my job? It's like I've forgotten everything about my old life, I don't care about that anymore, I only care about her.

I take my rock solid oiled up cock in my hand and begin to stroke it whilst thinking about her, this is the third time cumming in one day, but my cock's not tired, not for her. We're just getting started. As I stroke it I imagine a life with her, all alone in this mansion, constantly preparing for parties with the equally strange relatives, and when we're not doing that, we'll be both swimming in orgasmic pleasure, hand in hand.

But then I realise something, I would have to obide by the household rules, I would need to change my name and the way I dress, even possibly my gender. I don't care, I'd give it all up for her. And before you call me a simp, she could technically be a he. I just hope that she feels the same way about me, honestly. We could both be simps for each other.

After cumming for a third time today it is quickly followed by guilt and shame, all I have is a crush, I've barely spent half an hour with the Queen and I'm already picturing a life long marriage. And from how it sounds her family are pretty promiscuous, she is probably suggestive like this with everyone. But oiling my muscles and taking my clothes off? No one else would do that. She is just a client, a very eccentric and sensual one, yes, but a client nonetheless.

I told myself earlier that I'll have slept with Queen by tonight and within a week I'll be dressed in open mesh tights and a fur coat, dancing around calling myself Silk Sausage and wanting to be addressed to as she/her. Considering all the thoughts that just went through my head, I'm already halfway there after saying I'll happily leave my job and friends for a life with her. And if she asked me to change my gender for her, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

If after only a few hours in her house of seduction I'm already willing to be dressed in open mesh tights and a fur coat, dancing around calling myself Silk Sausage and wanting to be addressed to as she/her, then by tomorrow I could be dressed in open mesh tights and a fur coat, dancing around calling myself Silk Sausage and wanting to be addressed to as she/her.

But I have to refuse, that's not the life I've begun to lead. I had a very conventional upbringing, I was average in high school, had conventional parents and conventional friends, after graduating with enough grades to get me into university I studied the subjects my father picked out for me and ended up in the world of insurance. As soon as I graduated I was instantly in the office, working for clients.

Ever since then I have worked four days per week, going into my office, going out and occasionally seeing clients in their homes, but normally they would come to us. I never pursued dating, didn't have time for it, but I had promiscuous sex whenever I could and when I couldn't I would masturbate to my heart's content. I saw friends every so often, but usually didn't have time for them.

Just like they always say, if you live for the weekends you aren't living at all and you're life will be incredibly short. I didn't enjoy that life, but I've begun to understand that society is a machine with a million moving parts, we are all cogs in the machine, we may not like it but if we remove ourselves from the machine then the whole thing collapses. So we must settle and continue to be cogs in the machine. I have made my place in society, now I must stay there.

But there was one moment where I was around seventeen, all alone inside my house, my parents wouldn't be home for hours, neither would my sister. So I crept slowly into my sister's room and closed the curtains, I put on silk stockings, negligee and black high heels. It might've been the only moment in life where I felt like I was truly myself, the only moment where I felt so sexy, it was pure happiness.

I spent the rest of the day dressed like that in my house, whatever it was I was doing that day, I felt so confident. Then I had half an hour until my parents and sister would get back, they couldn't see me like this. But after seeing myself I was also disappointed as this is not the way. So after one last long look in the mirror I said good by to my true self, I put the clothes back where I found them and went back into my conventional clothes.

I haven't dressed like that since, even if it's something I want to do. Here I could do that. But I haven't seen that feminine side of me for years, but I know it's still in there. I hate my job, I hate my life, there is no one who will miss me if I disappear. However it's all a just a wet dream. Whilst I have had all of these dreams she has not.

I would come off creepy if I went up to her and said, "Hey I know that we only spoke for half an hour but I want to marry you, stay here with you and wear negligee, is that alright?"

You know what, I've been living my life for other people for too long, it's time I live my life for myself because that is who I am! I will no longer let others dictate my life. I want a life with her, a life with parties, sex, love and negligee. My dream outfit would be high heels, silk stockings, fishnet body and lipstick. However if I want this life I have to work for it which means I need to stop letting her take my clothes off and oil me up, instead I will do that for her and soon enough we could have sex.

And just like I said if she wants me to be dressed in open mesh tights and a fur coat, dancing around calling myself Silk Sausage and wanting to be addressed to as she/her I will happily do it because in fact I want nothing more than to be dressed in open mesh tights and a fur coat, dancing around calling myself Silk Sausage and wanting to be addressed to as she/her.

I decide to take a piece of paper and a pen and write the truth;

Dear, Christmas Queen

I've had a lot of time to think since we last spoke, I know that I didn't show it but I'm extremely attracted to you. Since you left me in my room my fantasies have grown and grown and grown, the truth is I found a peep hole between my room and The Old Queen's room so I saw you masturbating and I saw you're beautiful cock, after masturbating myself I fell asleep in my clothes on the floor, but woke up naked, oiled and in bed, I know it was you who did that.

To sum up all of my feelings, I have lost attraction to anyone else, I tried straight and gay porn but my penis did not grow an inch, but as soon as thoughts turned to you it grew. I don't want to go back to the office, back to my normal life, I want to stay here with you. This is the only place where I feel like I can be myself, I just haven't been yet. I know it's a lot to ask for me to stay here with you and be your lover, but it's all I want. I have never done anything for myself in life, and for once I'm ready to ditch the work clothes, bring out the heels and love myself, and if you let me I'll love you too.

Love From, Your Sweet

I think about the letter for a bit, it sums up all of my feelings and wants in the most sincere way, I shamelessly leave my room butt naked and strut over to Queen's room. I'm strutting because that is the strut of who I will become, she's coming out now, better than ever. I slip the paper under and go back to my room, I can't wait for her answer.

Just to clarify a few things about my sexuality, yes I love to cross dress, but I'm still straight and male, with the exception of the Queen. Yeah, I know it makes no sense but it's me nonetheless. I fall asleep quickly as I'm desperate for the morning, for her answer. For the second coming.