House of Seduction Ch. 16

Story Info
Adam is brought back to his straight guy life.
761 words
3.82
2.6k
00

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I must say, your training is officially over, you've graduated from MISSCULINITY with honours." My face falls a little. "Well now you can go back to your ordinary life, completely feminised."

But I didn't want to, I wanted to stay with Lace, be humiliated and abused and live a life of pleasure, I tried to explain this to Lace but he shook his head. "If you hadn't lost the Queen's final challenge maybe you could've lived a life of humiliation, pain and pleasure. But by the family's rules this little thing we have going on her can't be allowed to continue. But rest assured I'll visit you when I'm not working. You can call me everyday, we can video chat and then every other weekend when I visit there'll be plenty of time for abuse, humiliation and pleasure."

Perfect, so I'll just be living for the weekends again. Like I said when I first met the Queen and had my epiphany, society is a machine with a million moving parts, we are all cogs in the machine, we may not like it but if we remove ourselves from the machine then the whole thing collapses. So we must settle and continue to be cogs in the machine. I have made my place in society. I finally got a taste of what it's like to live outside of the machine, but looks like I'm being whipped back into it.

Lace offered me a swig from his flask which I've never actually seen before. "I think you could do with some whiskey." I take it and gulp the entire thing down, burping afterwards, letting the hot liquid burn down my throat and into my stomach. Then I feel a little light headed, maybe that was too much whiskey. I then look at Lace who says, "I'm sorry I had to do this, but I know you wouldn't go back without a fight." I get dizzier and dizzier until my face falls onto the dashboard and everything goes black.

Suddenly I wake up screaming and realise where I am, I'm in the rock solid bed of my old apartment. It takes me about a minute to process what happened, the whiskey was drugged and Lace brought me back to my old apartment, I don't know how he knew where it was and I didn't care either. More than anything I was pissed off at Lace who lied to me, and brought me back to my old life.

I see that I'm still in full drag, which I take off and throw across the room in pure anger at the Queen and Lace. They both took an innocent straight guy, made him into a sexy cross dresser who likes to be abused and used, and then they just dump him back into his innocent straight guy life, they both freed me and ruined me.

Butt naked I walk around my apartment which was actually just one room aside from the bathroom. The walls are lined with sexy posters, a flag, a stolen street sign and more. I look in the mirror by accident and see that my muscles are entirely gone, just another way they unnecessarily ruined me. Next to the bed there's a couch which I only used to masturbate on, across from that there's a tiny table filled with ready meal containers with green fur on them from neglect and a TV which only has porn on it.

I hated the way my life was back then, and now I'm expected to just return to it? Wake up, masturbate, eat breakfast, go to work, masturbate in the bathrooms, go home, fuck a girl within an inch of her life, eat dinner and masturbate all of the cum out of my balls. And repeat. Wake up, masturbate, eat breakfast, go to work, masturbate in the bathrooms, go home, fuck a girl within an inch of her life, eat dinner and masturbate all of the cum out of my balls. And repeat.

If you repeat that for four days every week for seven years where the other three days are spent shagging girls, that is my life in a nutshell. And I'm supposed to do it all again forever, just with the added bonus that I'm crossdressing? For the next three hours I'm crying my eyes out, thinking about how I can't tell anyone about what I've experienced and how different my life is going to be. I crawl up into the corner of my room that's nearest to the radiator. What have I done?