House of Seduction Ch. 15

Story Info
Adam is given one final test to graduate, will she fail?
2.1k words
4.68
3.7k
1
0

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"However all boys who I make into girls have to complete one final challenge before officially graduating MISSCULINITY. This challenge is shopping for clothes." He explains. I was very confused, how is that a challenge? But then Lace said something that changed the whole situation, this challenge was going to be more challenging than changing my gender, more challenging than humiliation, more challenging than ball busting, this challenge was simple yet terrifying. "The challenge is shopping for clothes; in public."

Even though I was trying to kneel on my dog mattress like a good girl, the sheer shock of this challenge set me off the rails, causing me to fall backwards. It took me a while to speak but when I could I said in a very shaky voice; "But I thought you said we're not living in a society where men can wear whatever the fuck they want, you said we can't come out of the shadows yet!"

"Excuses excuses, there are plenty of public crossdressers, that's all you have to do, humiliate yourself a little. If you want to be a girl you'll have to do it everyday of your life, won't you?" This was true, if I wanted to live life like my true self I would have to do it every day, it's just a bit scary that's all. I explained this to Lace and he sounded like he understood when he said;

"I know how scary it can be where you leave the house in full drag, but you've got to live your true self, and got to start somewhere, right?" I slowly nodded. But Lace wasn't convinced I was ready. "Maybe you need a little incentive to make you think, 'I have no choice, I have to do this.' Remember what I said happened if you disobeyed me?" He asked. Strange, I didn't remember what he said would happen if I disobeyed Lace, and I have a great memory.

But then Lace tapped something that was hung around his neck, a key. Then I look down at my chastity cage that's stopped me from ejaculating recently and understand. "If you were to disobey me or expose my family then I would burn this key and you would stay in chastity forever, never able to cum, imagine the frustration, would never cum, never be inside of her again, no more blowjobs, not even erection. But you would always want it, want it all, and more and more every second. Doesn't sound good does it?"

I shake my head. "Well that is the consequence if you disobey me, and by not going out in full drag shopping with me, you are disobeying me, and let me say one last time so you don't forget; if you disobey me I would burn this key and you would stay in chastity forever, never able to cum, imagine the frustration, would never cum, never be inside of her again, no more blowjobs, not even an erection."

After being told this I kneel submissively, remembering my place, "But you would always want it, want it all, and more and more every second."

"Yes goddess, I will not disappoint you goddess." I said. "Good girl, now get some panties on to cover up that cock cage and let's go shopping." So that was what I did, I searched through the closet and found a pair of panties that fit. "Now, first things first, do you want a wig, or do you want people to know you're a boy?" I had a thought about this for a long time.

And after thinking for a long time I decided that it's no fun when people look at you and see a woman, normal women are boring. I wanted them to look at me and instantly know that's not a woman or a transgender woman, that's a man in drag, you'd get more attention that way, albeit probably homophobic attention, but I was prepared to handle it. So I explained this to Lace and we both decided to forget about wigs or fake breasts.

I also decided not to go too far on the makeup, just basic eyeshadow and lipstick, I didn't want to look like a trash doll barbie, I wanted to look sexy yet presentable. Lace also decided that wearing nothing more than a corset from the waist up might not be very legal, so I reluctantly put on a blouse but tried to cover it as much as possible with my pink coat.

With all of this combined I looked gorgeous, I wasn't afraid to say it. Head over heels gorgeous. And with this confidence I was ready for anything, knowing that no matter what people think of me, if they call me the f-slur or if I get humiliated on social media, at least I would look gorgeous doing it. I was ready. However Lace was not, so he made me kneel on the dog mattress like a good girl whilst he got ready.

And I was not ready for what I was about to see after he had finished changing; He has high-heel shoes and fishnet stockings on. On top he wears a leather jacket and his face is heavily and beautifully made up. Oh baby, we were ready to hit the town, forget humiliation, this is gonna be a cinch, I was fucking ready.

I'm not ready! I'm not ready! I'm not ready! I'm not ready! I'm not ready! I'm really not! I'm sat in Lace's car, shaking uncontrollably with fear in the car park of a shopping mall, wondering where all my confidence went? It vanished. "It's okay, you're doing great, this is your first step to living your true self, but you've gotta see it through." I shake my head at Lace, "I'm sorry goddess, it's just so scary! I'm gonna be so humiliated! Then again, it might not be that bad, you'll be doing it as well after all."

I say as I look to Lace who's also in full drag, at least we'll be doing it together. "Oh yeah, about that." Before I can react Lace wipes his makeup off and has stripped out of his clothing. "I just pretended to be doing it with you, but if I actually did it wouldn't be as humiliating, would it? Now just think about how gorgeous you look, even if you get called a slur, at least you'll be doing it in style, but you've got to be shameless, walk out of this car, sway your hips and cross your legs, be a baddie."

This small pep talk really helped my confidence, but I needed one last thing, a cigarette to make me look like a baddie, so far I've only worn black, and a cigarette would top off the look, I explain this to Lace and he points to a cigarette dispenser at the other end of the car park, he gives me some change and without saying a single word I understand what he meant, if I want a cigarette I would have to walk for it.

So I keep repeating what Lace told me as I leave the car and march my way shamelessly across the car park, over to the cigarette machine and insert some money, a whole pack comes out and I'm about to put it to my lips when I remember I don't have a lighter, so then I go over to a man with a buzz cut and a hoodie, who I would normally be intimidated by and say, "Scuse me sir, could I borrow your lighter?"

I thought he'd beat me up there and then, but actually looks me up and down and gives me a lustful look which is weird considering he is definitely straight, am I so gorgeous I could sexually confuse a straight man? He cutely mumbles, "Yeah." And takes it out, I take it and as a thank you I pull an arm around his waist and kiss him on the lips passionately which leaves him so struck by lust and pleasure he doesn't even ask for it back, so I strut back to the car and leave him wanting more.

I lit the cigarette up and put it in my mouth, it tasted disgusting but still made me look sexy as fuck. "I guess you don't need anymore convincing." Lace said. Happily I answered back with, "No goddess, no I do not, now are we ready to go shopping?" Then, arm in arm we entered the mall, the reactions I aroused from people were varied, some were like that man from before, struck by lust, others look at me reproachfully and some covered their kids eyes but I didn't give one single fuck.

Eventually we found a suitable shop, selling the sexiest clothing. I approached one of the workers and told her, "Hi there, I'm looking to fatten my wardrobe a bit, I'd be interested in anything scandalous but legal." The worker looked at me with a stone face and I couldn't tell what she was thinking. "You'd like to shop here, sir?" She asks, confused. I use the kinky boots to my advantage, standing to my maximum height.

I've clearly intimidated her, so I say, "You may address me as ma'am, and yes, I would like to shop here. So how about we forget about your transphobic bigoted big girl words and start over; Hi there, I'm looking to fatten my wardrobe a bit, I'd be interested in anything scandalous but legal." Over the next hour she walks me through barely legal clothing, which I try on and then instantly buy.

Once I had absolutely everything I wanted I held two bags on each arm and Lace did the same, and with eight bags of slutty sexy sensual clothing I was about to walk out confident and happy with everything I'd bought but then I turned my head slightly and saw something amazing. It was that man I took a lighter from before, with the buzz cut and hoodie, and I saw that in the shop he was trying on high heels.

Did I really have that effect on him? Was it my kisses that released him from the shackles of masculinity? I looked for a while and saw him try on different sizes and shapes, eventually he goes for a pair of kinky boots similar to what I'm currently wearing. And instead of putting them in a bag and pretending he didn't just buy them, he struts out of the shop wearing those sexy boots, and I'm happy that I'm inspiring other men just by my kisses to escape the shackles of masculinity and pursue a life of pleasure.

Happier with myself knowing I freed a man from masculinity, I strutted to the car and put my clothes in, we could barely fit them in the trunk or back but it eventually worked. "I must say, your training is officially over, you've graduated from MISSCULINITY with honours." My face falls a little. "Well now you can go back to your ordinary life, completely feminised."

But I didn't want to, I wanted to stay with Lace, be humiliated and abused and live a life of pleasure, I tried to explain this to Lace but he shook his head. "If you hadn't lost the Queen's final challenge maybe you could've lived a life of humiliation, pain and pleasure. But by the family's rules this little thing we have going on her can't be allowed to continue. But rest assured I'll visit you when I'm not working. You can call me everyday, we can video chat and then every other weekend when I visit there'll be plenty of time for abuse, humiliation and pleasure."

Perfect, so I'll just be living for the weekends again. Like I said when I first met the Queen and had my epiphany, society is a machine with a million moving parts, we are all cogs in the machine, we may not like it but if we remove ourselves from the machine then the whole thing collapses. So we must settle and continue to be cogs in the machine. I have made my place in society. I finally got a taste of what it's like to live outside of the machine, but looks like I'm being whipped back into it.

Lace offered me a swig from his flask which I've never actually seen before. "I think you could do with some whiskey." I take it and gulp the entire thing down, burping afterwards, letting the hot liquid burn down my throat and into my stomach. Then I feel a little light headed, maybe that was too much whiskey. I then look at Lace who says, "I'm sorry I had to do this, but I know you wouldn't go back without a fight." I get dizzier and dizzier until my face falls onto the dashboard and everything goes black.