House Party Punishment Pt. 03

Story Info
Uncle is staying temporarily at Daphne's house.
4.1k words
4.42
38.1k
47

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It'd been three weeks since that night I had punished Daphne and I had been busy with work and repairing the damage done to my home. It wound up costing me ten thousand dollars to clean up, replace or fix all the things that were broken, and I was keeping an accounting. By my measure, Daphne had made a down payment on what she owed me, but had barely scratched the surface on truly clearing her debts. I would really step up the punishment now.

I had let her leave that morning after cleaning her up and making sure she took the Plan b Frank had procured for her along with some regular birth control pills that she understood she had no choice but to start taking. She had been quiet, broken, and obedient, but I had no problem believing that after three weeks of not hearing from me or seeing me that she believed that I had forgotten about the whole incident and had recovered her spirit and willfulness. If so, it was the perfect time to make my appearance. I had been letting her have time to breathe and to recover before I sprung my trap on her. I always wanted her off guard, always looking over her shoulder, never knowing when I would show up.

This time around would be so simple. I had called my brother to let him know I was doing some renovations and needed a place to stay. I laid it on thick about how I was tired of living out of hotels months on end and being the soft touch he was, he immediately offered one of his spare rooms.

"I really appreciate this, Rob," I told him.

More than you'll ever know, I said to myself.

"Of course, my home and front door are always open for you, Al. What are family for after all?"

Family is going to defile your daughter over and over again right under your nose and fill her with my seed. I thought evilly

But out loud I just said, "Thanks, Bro. Tell you what I'll treat dinner, what do Cathy and Daphne like to eat."

Rob just laughed. "God if I know. They're always on some new diet fad or other. I generally eat by myself most days. Daphne especially hadn't had much of an appetite lately."

At that I perked up. "Really? Is she sick," I asked making sure I sounded appropriately concerned.

"She went out with some friends a couple of weeks ago and came home with a bug. She locked herself in her room for three days throwing up and only drinking liquids and eating soups. She's much better now, but her appetite just hasn't recovered to what it had been before. I was really worried about her to be honest and was going to take her in to a doctor, thought maybe that ex of hers had knocked her up or something, but she's started to perk up and get some color back in her cheeks. She's even going out partying again. Even though she knows her mother and I don't approve of the lifestyle, but as long as I'm not getting calls from the police at 3 am in the morning, let her do what she wants."

It's that permissive wish washy attitude that's made your daughter into such a cunt, I thought, but after I'm thru with her, the little bitch will heel.

"Well, I'm glad she's feeling better. I'll bring Chinese. If they don't eat it more for us, eh?"

Rob chortled, "Sounds good, I'll see you in a few hours."

I ran upstairs to grab my luggage. I was going to have a whole month to work out my depraved fantasies on my niece and in the place she considered to be safe.what better way to totally break her and bend her to my will. For her to know there was nowhere I wouldn't find her. I was already hard just thinking about it. I hadn't even let myself masturbate for the last two weeks in preparation for events to come.

I used the hour and half drive to Rob's neighborhood to calm down my raging lust, stopping along the way to get the Chinese food I promised and a couple bottles of really expensive wine for Rob and Cathy as a thank you for letting me stay over. By the time I had parked and was walking up to the front door, I was the picture of composure.

Rob opened the door as soon as I knocked, pulling me into a hug. Honestly, I had no real feelings left for my brother. He had lost all my respect years ago. All I could see when I looked at him was a pathetic hen pecked man who let his wife and daughter run roughshod over him. It was why I had no compunction or regrets when it came to fucking his daughter. Speaking of which.

"Hey Rob, it's good to see you," I said walking in and putting my bags down by the door. "You by yourself?"

"Yeah, Cathy and Daphne are out playing doubles with some friends from the club, they should be home soon."

"Oh well in that case let me move my car around to the garage so they'll have some place to park. And help me bring in this food. Since I didn't know what everyone liked, I just bought a whole buffet. I feel like I'll never get the smell out of car," I laughed.

Rob laughed along with me and followed me outside while I pulled my car around to his garage, an old converted barn that could hold up to five cars, Rob's only real hobby. He liked to restore classic cars in his spare time. He had already done one this year, and it looked like he was currently working on a Ford Thunderbird, I wasn't sure the year. It never had been my thing, not that I would say no to driving or owning one.

Once he and I had unloaded the food and wine, and set everything up in the dining room, I grabbed my bags and made my way upstairs to the guest bedroom.

"Rob, I'll just be getting situated and then I need to make some calls for work," I said when I was halfway up, "Make sure to save me some of that wine," I yelled behind me as I could already hear him popping the cork on one of the bottles, though I had no plans on drinking with him.

I could hear him chuckling from the kitchen. Rob and Cathy were serious wine lovers, they didn't share. They always kept the real good stuff for themselves. I made it into my room and shut the door and just waited. Rob would probably finish that bottle by himself today if I stayed up here long enough and while he would not be drunk, he would be sufficiently groggy since I had injected a mild sedative into each one of the bottles. Sure enough, after an hour I heard him trudging upstairs and down the hall to his room. The door shut and then he began snoring.

Since there was nothing else I needed to do, I tried to play a few games on my phone to pass the time but just knowing that I'd be sinking my dick into Daphne's cunt and using her however I wanted right under her parents noses brought my hard on back anew. It took all of my self control not to touch myself, but I was nothing if not self-disciplined. And it paid off, because it was only fifteen minutes later that I heard a car pulling up. I looked out the window to confirm it was indeed them and saw Daphne climbing out the car in a cute but skimpy tennis outfit and running into the house. My hope was that she'd want to take a shower before making her way to her room and my hope paid off as I heard her clambering up the stairs and going passed her room towards the bathroom. I soon heard the water running.

I took that opportunity to leave my room and creep down the stairs. Cathy had opened a second bottle of wine and poured herself a glass, humming to herself as she surveyed the food I had laid out. She likely thought that Rob had prepared all of this for them since I was sure she had no idea I was even present in her home. If she was true to character, she'd have two to three glasses of the drugged wine herself before she too passed out. Everything was going according to plan for my first night in the house.

I casually moved back up the stairs to my room, retrieved a few items, and then sauntered down the hall to Daphne's room, closing the door behind me. Once inside I laid out my tools, and began to get undressed. My cock was straining painfully against my briefs and there was a wet spot from my precum. I had maneuver carefully so that I didn't touch it and shoot my load prematurely. Then I just waited for Daphne to open the door.

It felt like an eternity to my already primed penis, but finally after about an hour, I heard the bathroom door open. She walked into her room without a care, closing the door behind her, not even noticing me in the corner. "Hello Daphne," I said pleasantly as she walked further inside.

Her body immediately tensed and her eyes went wide with shock and fear before her instinct to run kicked in. It only took me two strides to get to her. Her hand on the door, mine covering hers. I pressed my naked body against her toweled covered one, grinding my dick against her, careful not to do too much.

"Come now, is that any way to greet me? You'll hurt my feelings. Where are your manners?" I breathed hoarsely into her ears, my lust making my voice low and animalistic. I bit her earlobe a bit and humped her into the door a couple times.

I could tell that she was still too petrified to comprehend that I really was there in her house, naked, about to rape her again. She was trembling all over and could barely make any coherent sounds. I moved back a little so I could turn her around, taking her towel off of her in the process. She still was exquisite to look at, with the perfect sized breasts and curves in all the right places and she smelled of soap and shampoo. Her wet hair was clinging to her body reminding me of another time it had done so due to all the sweat and spunk on her and my cock jolted.

I pressed her back against the door, my mouth on hers, tongue invading inside forcing her into submission. I grabbed one of her legs and in one upward thrust I was buried in her cunt. It was too much for her without preparation and if I hadn't been abusing her mouth she might have cried out, but all she managed was a gurgle that was swallowed by my punishing kiss.

I wasn't completely cruel. Even though I didn't prepare her beforehand, I didn't move right away, so that she could get accustomed to my cock again. I stopped kissing her so I could lean back and just watch her facial expressions. Her face was twisted in pain, her eyes scrunched closed, tears running down her cheeks.

I licked the trail of tears off her face. "Did you miss me princess. I missed you... well I missed your cunt, that the only thing good about you. Your personality and character don't make you someone worth missing," I said cruelly, my words causing her to flinch. I watched in satisfaction as her face fell even more and she started crying in earnest. When her cries started to turn into sobs, I put my hand over her mouth to muffle the sounds and started thrusting into her, my need to come overriding any concern that her mother was still moving around downstairs.

It felt better than I remembered pounding into her unwilling body. "Ugh," I groaned. "Yes, this is all a thirsty slut like you is good for, getting fucked," I grunted obscenely in her ear, slobbering on it so that a bit of spit dribbled from her ear to her neck . "Your pussy is gripping my cock so tightly. You love this. Just think we have a whole month of being together like this."

"You fucking whore. It wasn't enough for you last time, huh? You needed more of my dick?" I kept whispering obscenities at her. "Dirty slut."

When I felt her pussy contracting on my cock, milking it, I knew her body had betrayed her yet again and she'd come.

"That's right, you thirsty bitch take my cock. You're cumming all over it, like the whore you are."

I wanted to keep going, but the moment she came, her grip on my cock increased and the feeling was too intense and I had been holding it in too long. I always knew this first fuck wouldn't last long, it was just the pre meal aperitif. I started rocking into her like a mad men and then I was coming, shooting load after load inside of her. I panted harshly as I held us both in place. When I was sure she had taken every last drop, I let go of her leg and backed away.

"Go kneel face down against the bed," I told her my voice still rough with sex and exertion.

I wanted to see if she would take the chance to try and run away, if she remembered my threats, more like promises of what I'd do if she disobeyed me. But the rape and the mental and emotional abuse I inflicting on her were obviously breaking down her psyche. She knelt at the edge of her bed. I locked her door and came up behind her. I grabbed for one of the tools I had already set out while I waited for her- a muzzle that had a breathable ball gag inside of it. As much as I liked her sobs, cries and screams, even with both her parents drugged, I didn't want to take any chances. There'd be plenty of other times to hear those sweet sounds of distress telling me I was causing her damage.

Once I had the ball gag and muzzle on her, I next picked up the vibrating butt plug. It wasn't the beginners size, it's width was closer to the size of my own substantial cock even if the length wasn't. It was too soon for the other sizes I owned though, so I'd just have to make do with what I had now. And since she was gagged and muzzled I didn't have to worry about being gentle. After applying a fair amount of lube to both her anus and the toy, I started working it into her little star. The muffled groans I was hearing and her body jerking my only indications of her discomfort. Once it was fully seated, I turned it on.

I stood staring down at her. Her drying hair draped across her back, her ass sticking up towards me. I could see the lips of her pussy still glistening with our combined juices. I had had more planned for her, but this was good enough for now. Preparing her had excited me more than I thought it would. My need was calling again.

I kicked her legs apart and knelt behind her, positioning myself on her back, my cock at her entrance, I pushed in slowly, sinking all the way into her warm channel.

"God, this feels so good," I groaned. "How does it feel, slut? You love it huh?" I asked as I pulled out almost all the way before thrusting all the way back in with force.

"Oh your cunt is sucking me in, it always sucks me in. You know why? Because you're a whore. A cock hungry whore, and this is all your good for, being fucked."

I started pumping into her body at a steady pace. Enjoying the fact that she couldn't protest, that I was forcing her voice to remain trapped inside her body, that even if she was desperate to cry, or yell, or even moan in pleasure, all she could do was make little sounds, and her voice could only be given back to her when I chose to. This was just another aspect of her body I controlled and it just increased the pleasure I derived from fucking her. Truth be told, I enjoyed the mental tortures I inflected on her, the crushes to her self esteem, more than her now overused twat.

"You love me fucking you, don't you, bitch? You never even bothered to put up a fight. Even a dirty street walker would fight her rapist. Do you know what that makes you? Lower than some piece of trash on the street, because you enjoy this. Even now your cunt is gripping me."

I was now pounding into her in earnest. Not bothering to worry about the creaking of the bed under my assault. Her parents were both passed out by now. A fact that I gleefully informed her.

"I'm going to fuck you all night long in so many positions. I'm going to give your thirsty cunt everything it wants and more," I breathed into her ears as her body twitched and her pussy started milking my cock for all it's worth.

"You're cumming again? Ohhh you nasty whore, how many times does that make it now? Two? Three"

I could feel myself getting close, my movements getting frantic. I was sweating all over her, mauling at her body, grabbing at her tits, pulling at her hair.

"Oh you fucking whore.. I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Take it all!" Then I was shooting my load in her, my thrusts haphazard and shallow, until my cock gave one final jerk and I just collapsed on her back, breathing hard.

Once I had gotten my breath back I pulled out. I stood up, pulling her up with me. She hung limply from my arms.

"Are you sleeping, princess? Well even if you are it won't stop what I have planned for you."

I dropped her on the bed and then started cuffing her to the bed with my soft cuffs. This time I was going to fulfill my fantasy of fucking her while she was tied spread eagle to her very own bed, helpless, just the way I liked her.

She had her eyes scrunched close again, but the tears on her face were still fresh and she was sniffling. She looked perfect like that. This was probably going to be another quick fuck after that hour long bout, but like I told her, we had all night together.

I climbed back on the bed, back on top of her, and started ploughing into her again, my hands firmly gripping her ass, kneading her cheeks, slapping them when I felt like it.

"God, I'll never get enough of this."

"Fuck me."

"You're such a greedy cunt, letting me fuck you'd like this."

"You belong to me now, you don't open these legs for ANYONE, unless I allow it. The only time you get to fuck is if I'm fucking you or fucking you with someone, or telling you to fuck someone." I ordered on a whim, but the more I thought about it, the more I liked it. I liked it so much that it brought on my third orgasm of the night.

"Oooohhh FUCKKKKKK!" I moaned, as I emptied yet another load into her, before rolling over.

I was a bit spent, but I had so much more I wanted to do to her. I got up and took out my vial of coke from my pants and did a line. Once I could feel the drugs hot my bloodstream, I made my way back over to the bed, sitting down by Daphne's bound body.

I looked over at her heaving chest, watching her tits jiggled. I moved my head onto her chest and started playing with them, sucking and biting on one while my hand pulled at the other. I won't pretend I was being gentle, but her writhing body and her head moving back and forth told me she was enjoying it nonetheless. Either she was true masochist, or I was rewiring her body so that she felt pleasure in the pain. I didn't care one way or another to be honest, except that I knew her mental anguish was greater as long as she got any pleasure out of what I was doing and especially as long as I kept pointing it out.

I kept it up until her trembling and writhing reached its peak. Her back arched against her bonds and then she slumped back against the bed, breathing harshly. It was exquisite to watch and I was instantly hard again. Daphne's eyes closed and her head lolling to the side. But like I'd told her, sleeping wouldn't stop what I was going to do to her tonight.

I unlocked one of her legs, moved her onto her side, and started fucking her roughly from behind in the binding position. I was able to last longer than the last time but again all too soon I was dumping another load into her.

I went at her for the rest of the night doing her wildly and roughly like I was some mindless animal. Rutting into her like a dog, mounting her and riding on her body. Between my complete domination over her and the cocaine I was on an everlasting high. I'd fuck her, rearrange her, and then fuck her again. There were bruises and handprints all over her waist, hips, breasts, and ass from the way I had manhandled her. I wasn't even making coherent sounds any more, just grunts and growls, like I was just some beast on instinct.

It was almost three o clock in the morning and my cock was almost too sensitive. I was taking a breather while Daphne slept again. I had her on her stomach, knees bent, while her wrists were cuffed to her ankles. It must have been uncomfortable to sleep like that but The nerves were raw, but I still hadn't tapped that sweet ass yet. So I removed the butt plug and put a pillow underneath her stomach. Her little hole was still open and still lubed. I knelt behind her and using her legs to balance I drove my penis into her back channel, reveling in her tightness after being in her spunk lubricated twat all night long.

12