House Party Punishment Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started fucking her ass like my life depended on it. My dick going into her backside like a jackhammer, pounding her into the bed over and over again. I wanted to make it last but the oversensitive nerves on my dick were sending too many sensations throughout my body and to my brain. With one mindless roar I emptied into her.

I came back to myself enough to know that I had been too loud, and instilled on her back, still spurting my spunk trying to hear if I had woken her parents. Though I doubted it, but I was still kicking myself for not being cautious enough. I could hear my heartbeat beating in my ear, but other than that the only other sound in the house was Rob's snores. Satisfied, I got out and off Daphne. I unfastened the muzzle and relieved her of the ball gag and took off the cuffs. I put everything back in the bag I had brought into her room.

I started putting my clothes back on, but I stopped to take one last look at Daphne. She was curled up in a little ball. And even though it was obvious she spent a great part of the night crying, she also had the satisfied look of someone who had come many times during the night. The conflicted emotion on her face is what I lived for. Cum had dribbled down her legs and was drying on her twat. Fresh spunk was coming from her ass. She looked like a girl who had been thoroughly fucked. But I thought she was missing something.

I dropped my pants again and went back towards her bed. And even though it hurt a bit, I started jacking off over her. After five minutes I was spewing my spunk all over her face and hair. Once I was completely done, I finished getting dressed, grabbed my things and then left to go back to the guest room. The first night of my monthlong stay a success.

12