House Party With Snacks

Story Info
College football player and cheerleader hookup at a weekend.
2.8k words
4.34
16.2k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the summer between my freshman and sophomore years of college, we had football practice, so I was stuck in the dorms over summer. Since most of the team wasn't taking more than about one or two classes, we had lots of time for practice, and practice we did.

Most players would start the day off with a breakfast. On this day, I joined up with a couple of the guys, and there were a couple of our college cheerleaders that were also practicing and sat with us. One in particular, Sarah, was genuinely beautiful, pretty, and I can't lie, had a great body and ass. While we all ate, there was various small chat about practice, classes, and what people were doing this weekend. It always seemed that each Saturday, after our scrimmages, someone would have a nice co-ed party, this weekend would not be an exception.

I noticed that when the chat about this weekend's party came up, Sarah kept looking at me. I didn't mind a bit of flirting, so I smiled back and gave her a wink. She smiled back, and then got up to head off to her practice. As she did, she walked past me and squeezed between me and the table behind me, and I couldn't help be sense that she slowed down some as she rubbed her ass across my back walking through. This got me to a half-raised flagpole thinking about that ass. As she continued on, I starred at her seductively walking away.

Time for me to head to class. I couldn't stop thinking about Sarah and her fine butt. Somehow, I got through class and headed off to practice for the day. We had a tough day, and I worked up quite the sweat. Heading back to the locker room afterwards, I changed, and hit the showers. Getting all clean and changed, I started heading back to get some rest, but on the walk back, I ran into Sarah. She said hi, and we stopped to chat for a few. She asked if I would be coming to the party on Saturday and I said I would, as long as she would be there. She fired back a coy smile and said yes. She would have had me wrapped around her pinky at that point, but then she took it one step further and bit her bottom lip for a moment. Damn, I couldn't wait for the weekend!

Saturday rolls around, and we play our weekly scrimmage and shower up. About half the team was going to the party, which was about normal for any given week. I left to get changed, and grab a bite to eat since they usually had lots of drinks, but not much food.

Upon arrival, I got situated, got a drink, and mingled around. I didn't see Sarah, but wasn't shocked as there were quite a few people, and lots of rooms with athletes, cheerleaders, and just other college kids that knew about it. As the night went on, I still hadn't seen her, but wanted to wander around. I ended up outside for a quick smoke of a clove. While I was out there, I saw Sarah walking in.

As I return inside, I glance around, as Sarah wasn't more than 20 steps ahead of me. I think I see her in the next room and continue around to see where she is headed and hopefully spend some time with her. I make my way through the party-goers, trying not to seem too hurried or eager as I follow that wonderful derriere. I get through a couple rooms and see her pause slightly, and then head up a set of stairs. Not thinking with my head on my shoulders, I follow behind quickly.

Reaching the top of the stairs, I was faced with a hallway that went both to the left and the right, with a few doors each way. After some quick consideration, I started to the right. Approaching the first door, I listed, didn't hear anything, so gently tried the handle. It was locked. Moving on to the next door, it was quiet, and also locked. As I came to the third door, I hear some hurried panting from inside... although I wouldn't have minded trying the door knob and taking a peek to enjoy whatever was happening, I moved on.

Now on the left side of the hallway, I listen at the first door. No sound, so I try the knob, turns out that was the bathroom. Next door, I get to, I listen and just hear fabric rustling. I figure why not, and try the door handle quietly. Once I have it open enough to peek in, I see her towards the corner. She had removed the jeans she was wearing and was putting on a sexy short skirt. Amazed at the sight, I look around for a moment, and notice in the pile where her jeans lay, her panties are there as well... with a nice wet spot right in the front of the gusset.

As I look back up at Sarah, I realize that she caught me starring at her pile of removed clothing. I'm sure I turned fairly red, being caught, as I felt hot under the collar of my shirt. To my surprise, she didn't seem shocked that I found her, and actually gave me a smile as she finished pulling down the couple inches of skirt over her ass.

Starring at each other, she asked, "Aren't you going to come in and close the door?" With a quick, but quiet movement, I hurried inside and shut the door, locking the handle at the same time. She asked how the party was so far. I replied told her it wasn't bad, but pretty average until now. With a smile, she walked over to me and proceeded to lightly push my shoulders so I would move backwards. Being focused on her so far, I didn't realize until I fell backwards, that she was pushing me onto a king-size bed. She seductively bit her lower lip again, same as the other day and said, "I've been looking forward to this all week."

While I watched her, she slowly pulled up her skirt to reveal what I had hoped earlier... she wasn't wearing panties anymore. Crawling up onto the bed, she rubbed her tits up my body, circling them around my crotch. By now, I'm almost fully hard in my pants and she knows it. She has me right where she wants me. Crawling a bit further, she pushes my shirt up and begins kissing my abs as she moves further up my body. After what seemed like forever, she made it to kiss me on the lips, and adjusted her knees to be on each side of my body.

Breaking away from the kiss, I tried to follow her and keep kissing. Without words, she insisted with a slight shove to my shoulders that I should lay down. I gladly obliged, and my gesture was well received as she was relocating herself further up my body.

Her knees were now just above my head on the bed, and her feet were across my shoulders and arms. I'm sure I could have moved her off with some effort, but why do that when I could smell her damp, hot pussy. I was lucky enough to have such a feast. She slowly lowered her hips so her pussy and ass were inches away from my mouth, when I started to lick the outside of her pussy lips. She quickly pulled back and told me "Not so fast mister, you have to earn that. I have something else in mind to get us started." She dipped a couple more times, teasing me, making my hard cock yearn to escape the clutches of its denim jail.

She shifted her weight side-to-side until she had turned a 180 and was in almost the same position, but facing my feet now. From what I could tell from my limited view under her ass, she reached around with both hands and slowly grabbed each cheek, to reveal her asshole. Only to my surprise, she was wearing a fake candy butt plug that was like those Valentine's Day candies. I was in heaven when I read it and saw the words, "Eat Me". I saw her look over her shoulder down at me, and asked if I saw anything that looked tasty? I replied by trying to lick her pussy and ass again, but she lifted herself away teasingly with a smile. She then leaned back with her ass towards her feet and smashed her pussy onto my mouth.

Licking her pussy lips like I was a dog lapping at a bowl of water, I couldn't have enjoyed myself more at that moment. She began working her hips while my tongue was lapping and flicking at her clit. I was so busy I almost didn't notice she had undone by belt and was pulling my cock out from the confines of my boxers. My cock sprang free, and she smashed her drenched pussy down on my mouth, smothering me while she licked my cock up and down.

Once my cock was good and moist from her giving it the much-wanted attention, she sat up and little and leaned forward while pushing her ass out to show me the butt plug again. She pulled one cheek sideways, and then played with the plug, tugging and wiggling it around. Causing quite a scene for me that close, I was eager to get back to eating her pussy, when she slowly began to pulls on the plug to remove it. Slowly at first, she pulled with a little effort to dilate her asshole and reveal the entirety of the plug. As it got past the girth of it, it slid out fast, leaving the slightest of gapes on her puckered asshole. I immediately thrust my tongue and head forward in effort to get a taste of that sweet chocolate starfish.

She obliged by leaning back slightly and basically fucking my tongue on her asshole for a bit while rubbing her pussy on my chin as I worked. In between moaning and fucking my tongue, she was stroking my cock, keeping it rock hard. Wanting much more, she rocked herself sideways to remove her ass from my face. Although I was enjoying the tasty asshole and dripping wet pussy, I was eager to see what was next.

Asking me to move up further on the bed, she pulled out something from under the pillows on each side of me... restraints. I'm sure under normal circumstances, I would think about when or how she put those there or where they came from, but right now, I was only concerned with her. So, I offered each arm to her, which she secured to each corner. She then moved to my feet and pulled similar cuffs from the footboard. I was now at her disposal with nothing I could do but trust her, and with a body like that and drunk on pussy juice, how could I not.

She stood up and removed her baby doll shirt and skirt, then seductively stepped onto the bed in a dominant manner. Standing above me, she told me that she was going to use me until she was satisfied, and had at least two orgasms, only then would I be let free. How lucky was I, I thought. My only problem, was that I had a tendency to not last very long when teased so much. Right now, I wish I had jerked off before the party. She began to move and place herself in a reverse cowgirl position. Slowly tucking her feet under my legs and lowering her pussy back to my cock. Damn that was a good view of that damp puckered asshole still. Rigid as ever, she slowly parted her lips with my cock and sank down to my balls with ease. She wiggled her ass side-to-side rubbing my cock on every square inch of the inside of her pussy, then started to ride up and down like a carousel horse, but my cock was the pole. I tried to pull back as she slapped her legs and ass against me so I didn't cum to early, luckily, she must have been pretty worked up as well, because she hurried and then slammed her ass against me and shook a few times with her first orgasm. I was thinking this might just work out well.

Once she came down from her orgasm high, she lifted off and moved back around to sit on my face with her dripping wet from sex pussy. I wasn't sure if she had squirted, but holy fuck she was wet. I lapped up all I could, which got her rocking and moaning more. I was up for the job, and thought I might be getting her close to her second orgasm, then I could be free to manhandle and fuck her my way. When all of a sudden, she popped off my face, and said I wasn't getting off that easy.

Stepping off the bed, she walked over near her pile of clothes and was picking something up. I couldn't tell what, until she turned around and I saw some rope. She came back over, and began to tie it around my cock. As she continued tying, I asked what that was for. She said so that I could stay hard and so no cum would come out until she wanted it to. Intrigued, I just watched as she looped it around my cock and balls, then expertly tied in opposite directions around my balls. Making me even more eager, she finished with the balls, and I could tell they were tight and shiny. She continued the rope back up to the cock where she looped and tied, milking as much blood into my member as she could with each knot. Finishing off with a bow under my balls and out of the way, she kneeled, looked at me and said, that will do.

Climbing back on top of me, in sixty-nine this time, I ate her pussy while she bobbed up and down on my cock. I was so close and began moaning more and thrusting my hips up to meet her mouth. Her head dropped down to meet my hips and I convulsed in orgasm while she deep-throated me. I felt my cock throb with each wave of the orgasm and figured that was it, I was done. When I came back down, my hips relaxed and I lifted my head to see her climbing off and my cock still hard as it was before. I asked, was that because of the rope? She shook her head yes, then said, You won't go soft, and no cum will come out until I take that off.

Damn she was amazing! With that, she proceeded to climb on cowgirl on top of me and ride me until her pussy soaked my cock and she came again. Once she returned from her orgasm, she lifted off to reveal my super creamy cock from all her pussy juice. She then sat back with her ass below my crotch and began to untie the rope. I was kind of sad I didn't get to fully fuck her. As she continued, my cock slowly slumped over towards her pussy. Once she got to the loop around my cock and balls, I could feel my cock pushing out the cum from earlier. Lifting my head, I saw it was slowly oozing out onto her shaved pussy lips. Removing all the rope and throwing it towards her clothes, she got up and moved back towards my face. She said, "Since you already came and are getting soft, I guess we need to figure out how to clean my pussy up. Do you have any ideas?" Not sure that I wanted to eat my own cum, I looked up at her for inspiration. She fired a kind of horny, devilish, puppy dog eye look towards me. I reluctantly said, "I can clean you up." Where did that come from, I thought, but there was no turning back.

Lowering her pussy towards my mouth, stuck out my tongue and she began to swipe her used, cum-covered pussy up and down my tongue. I felt my tongue hit a glob of cum, and pulled it back. Surprisingly it was a bit salty, but not terrible. I stuck my tongue back out and began licking more of her clean. She swung her hips all around to make sure I could get it all, and once clean, she climbed off. Releasing the feet restraints and wrist cuffs, I climbed off the bed and followed her to her pile of clothes. Grabbing her arm, I turned her around and gave her a big pussy and cum-flavored kiss for her time so we could enjoy each other's flavors.

As we both got dressed, we kissed again, and I asked if we could do it again next week. She gave a coy smile and bit her lower lip and said, "I look forward to giving you another salty snack, maybe even a little more ass next time, too."