House Rules Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike felt his mom increase the suction on his dick and her swirling her tongue around his cock head. At the same time, she began to bob her head up and down his cock. Suddenly another hand slipped into his boxers through a leg opening, cupping his balls gently and massaging them.

He stifled a moan and shot a glance at his sister. Jessica seemingly hadn't noticed what was happening below the table, her eyes locked on to her phone screen. As he glanced at her she looked up and asked, "You alright mom? Do you need help finding the knife?"

Mike felt his dick slip out of his mother's mouth and heard her answer, "No worries. It's kinda hard down here but I think I almost got it."

With that she sucked his cock back into her mouth and began to push him deep into her throat. She kept him there for a moment before she loudly gagged and let him slip back into a more comfortable position. Then she proceeded to periodically deep throat him, continuing to loudly gag every time.

All the while Mike clutched the rim of the table, trying not to immediately blow his load into his mom's mouth. He wanted to savor this moment a bit longer. Especially because by this point there was no way his sister hadn't realized what was happening down below. His mother had lost any pretenses and produced loud slurping noises while she was devouring his cock.

As Mike looked at his sister, he saw her furrowing her brows while she was staring at her phone. Her face was like a theatre screen though and for a moment he saw lust, frustration, envy and fear, all at once displayed on his sister's face.

"Is everything... ok... Jess?" he asked haltingly. With a loud gagging noise his mother had just shoved his cock deep down her throat again. Jessica regarded him, and failed to put on a face of normalcy. Mike thought she looked like she was either wishing to be upstairs or down below the table, he wasn't sure.

"It's... fine. I think I'm just tired," she haltingly replied. "I think... I think I'll go back to bed... yeah... try to catch up on some sleep."

As she got up, from below the table his mom mumbled, "You do that honey, I'm going to check on you later, if you need anything." She hadn't bothered to take his cock out of her mouth and was barley understandable. Then there was a sucking noise and the sound of droplets hitting the wooden floor.

Jessica only nodded, turned and walked seemingly deliberately slowly towards the door, as though everything was fine. As her behind came into view, Mike saw that her skirt had slid up a bit, exposing her panties and a small wet spot was clearly visible. At the sight he couldn't take it any longer.

"Jess," he called out. She stopped, then turned back around to look at him. Mike managed to hold her gaze. Then he broke and exploded into his mother's mouth. "Do... do you... uhn... do you need any more help... ugh... with your boxes?" he asked, interrupting himself with groans of pleasure.

Still, he tried to keep a straight face and smiled at his sister. At the same time, he was pumping rope after rope of cum into his mom's hungry mouth and a joyful squeal and a giggle resounded from beneath the table and after a few seconds loud gulping noises.

Jessica returned his smile almost shyly. "No, thanks. I... I was just teasing you yesterday," she replied sheepishly. Mike managed a nod and she turned back around again. Then she walked briskly out the door and closed it behind her.

Mike collapsed into his chair. His dick was slowly turning limp in his mother's mouth but she still kept suckling on it, like it was a pacifier. He shifted to glimpse beneath the table and took a good look at her.

Her lips and chin were covered in spittle, as was her, by now, almost see through top and her cleavage was glistening with saliva. She gave him a loving, motherly smile and kept suckling on his cock for a moment. Then she let him slip out of her mouth, gave his tip a kiss and exclaimed "My boy has grown up so fast, that was a big load honey!" She beamed at him. "I had to swallow twice to get it all down!"

Then She made to get up from below the table but Mike held her down softly. "Actually," he wondered, "would you mind just sucking on it a little longer? I need to think and your mouth on my cock always makes my thoughts clearer, don't you remember?"

His mom didn't even hesitate this time. "Of course, honey," she answered with a smile. Then she put his dick back into her mouth. This time though she simply played with it with her tongue and gently sucked on it.

Mike's dick had deflated a bit, and he knew it would take a moment to recharge. But this felt nice so he laid back in the chair while his mom slowly explored every inch of his cock with her tongue, even slipping in under the foreskin.

Mike enjoyed his lot for a few minutes. Everything had gone to plan, better even. He was certain his sister had realized what had happened under the table and not a word of protest had passed her lips. In fact, he was sure she was upstairs right now, rubbing her pussy to the thought of her sucking his dick. He closed his eyes and relaxed, feeling his cock engulfed in his mother's warm mouth.

After some time, Mike felt natures call and was about to stand up when a devious thought crossed his mind. For a moment he hesitated. This would be pretty mean and he had only wanted to get back at his sister. Also, he admitted to himself, he had always wanted his mom to suck his cock but that was it.

"Maybe power does corrupt," he thought to himself. Another idea crossed his mind and he smiled. "If she enjoys it as well, am I not doing her a favor, really?" he tried to convince himself. He grabbed the book from the table, where he had laid it down after setting the table, and opened it. Then he wrote another paragraph.

  1. Monica loves drinking Mikes piss.

Putting down the pen he looked down at his mother who was still diligently suckling on his cock. "Mom, I gotta take a leak." She let his cock slip from her lips for a moment and smiled at him warmly.

"Well, I'm already down here. So... why don't you just... let mommy take care of it?" she asked with a naughty look on her face. Mike was a bit surprised. He hadn't even had to use the phrase. Apparently, his mom was a lot dirtier than he had realized.

"You sure?" he inquired, playing the innocent one.

"Honey, I already swallowed your load!" his mother exclaimed. "What's a bit of piss?"

"Alright then," he acquiesced, "here goes."

Mike tried to relax as his mother popped his semi hard cock back into her mouth. Then, not losing eye contact, he just let go. He felt the warm stream exiting his dick and heard it hitting his mom's roof of her mouth. She just held his gaze and Mike watched as her cheeks slowly began to balloon out.

Then, unexpectedly, his mother began to caress his head with her tongue while he was still pissing. He felt his warm piss swirling around his dick as she was stirring it like a cocktail. Even though he had just busted a nut into his mother's mouth while holding eye contact with his sister, this had to be the most intense sensation he had ever felt.

For a moment Mike thought his mother was going to spill everything on the floor. But then, still fondling his head with her tongue, she took a heavy gulp and he felt most of the liquid in her mouth vanish. Mike wasn't sure, but he thought he saw his mother smile, as her cheeks began to swell again.

This continued for two more gulps until his bladder had completely emptied. By the time his stream stopped his mom had not spilled a single drop and Mike was as hard as rock again. As he felt the last drops flow from his dick, she slowly released him from her lips, while keeping them sealed. Then she swallowed one las time and smiled at him.

"Ahhh," she relished, "that was nice, baby. Why don't we just always do it like this? Only when your sister isn't around of course." He noticed her smile was different this time, somehow more confident. Mike wasn't sure what that meant, maybe it was because it had been her idea. He wasn't going to stop her though.

"If you don't mind, mom," he replied, looking down at her. "It would safe me a lot of time, not having to run to the bathroom all the time."

"You just holla at your mom if you need to go, ok sweety?" she said and winked at him. Then she looked at his hard cock. "Now, didn't I say I would make it up to you?" In one swift motion she pushed his dick all the way down her throat again.

Mike groaned loudly and rested a hand on his mom's head. He intended to enjoy his new life and wasn't going to stop such initiative. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw his sister, peeking through the cracked door, furiously fingering herself. He smiled. Everything was as it should be.

12