House Sitting...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still in the middle of and coming down from your orgasm, you can't quite make a clear sentence yet. So instead, you say, "WhathafuWhashappininScott? Tyle... Whaishappin... fuuuuuck... Tyler... what the fuck?!?! What the hell, Tyler?!?!? What the fuck is going on?!?!"

I laugh greatly at your response, my big, hard cock still deep in your ass. I speak, for the first time other than laughing or grunts since I entered the room. "HAHAHAHA! Yea, it's been me fucking you this entire time. Your Scottyboy isn't here. He's off somewhere else for the week getting tons of pussy he doesn't even know to get over you! I came here to house sit for him. He told me to help myself to ANYTHING in his house. And I found you in his house, all bound up and BEGGING to be fucked. How could I resist? After all, you basically BEGGED me to fuck you. And you seemed to enjoy what I did to you so far and even encouraged me to do more as I did it!"

End this part. May make more. Not feeling very encouraged to write recently. Got a few ideas, a few stories in progress, but life gets in the way, and thus stories don't get done... Been sitting on this story for a long time, figured I'd share it and see if people like it, maybe help me write again.

12