House Sitting

Story Info
The only right you have boy is to be caned for your outburst.
1.5k words
3.88
12.5k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
228 Followers

Mum and dad were going away for a seaside break to Whitby at the weekend and dad had asked Brian to look after the house for him, also look after me, my brother John and his girlfriend who was also staying over.

Although John was only 18 and younger than me he usually had the power of the strap if dad was away, so he was not too pleased.

He knew for a fact his girlfriend Tina would at some point be over Brian`s knee and if he did not conform he too could end up at the end of a belt or cane.

It was Thursday evening and dad called me and John down into the kitchen.

"Me and mother are away from tomorrow until Sunday afternoon so you will both receive a hiding to remind you both of your manners."

"It`s not fair me not being in charge, I`m a man and have rights."

"The only rights you have boy is to be caned for your outburst."

I was undressing as they exchanged words and rather than go second, I laid over the table and waited.

My mind wandered forward a day when it would be Brian belting me and taking her upstairs for the biggest thank you he ever had.

WHOOSH CRACKKKK

"OWWWWWWWWWW." I jumped up.

"Oh daddy that hurt so much owwwwwwww, owwwwwwwww.

"Mother, put Poppy over your knee, this boy has got me so angry I need to cool down, John, naked and in that corner."

We all did as we were told, mum sat, I went over, still crying and John stripped naked and went into the corner.

Mum rubbed my bottom, "That is some lash mark love." She rubbed me gently, then spanked my bottom and back of my legs.

Believe me mum could spank and I was soon back into tears.

Dad came back in and I was told to stand, he pulled me to his chest, "I apologise Poppy, go to your room I will be up shortly when your brother gets his reward for back chat.

As i was going upstairs in heard John. "Sorry dad, that was not called for, mum, sorry you heard all that."

"Your manner will reflect in your beating John over the table boy, mother hold his hands down."

That always meant a right thrashing, and so it unfolded.

The WHOOSH CRACK of dad`s belt, 40 or 50 times and I only got 1.

John was howling and howling.

Dad stopped, as upsetting as it was your brother was getting the hiding of your life, my fingers were working overtime between my legs.

I heard john running upstairs crying, I found out that night, dad had let him off the cane for apologising, which I thought fair on dad`s part.

Dad followed, "Sorry again Poppy, that was uncalled for as you know I rarely punish when I am angry."

He gently turned me on my front and rubbed my bottom and I opened my legs a little more, his fingers soon found my secret wanking. "All fours poppy."

As I prepared he came to my head, I turned and opened my mouth to make him hard, he moved behind me and slid slowly in.

His hands soon found my small tits and my sharp nipples, he pulled as he thrusted, it was wonderful.

John and I never went downstairs again I read a little, played a little and had a relaxing bath.

I was also working my nipples to make them as big as I could for tomorrow night.

Shame to waste them, "Any room John?"

"Wow have you been on a milking machine."

I was so chuffed, he noticed.

I was soon mounted and ridden and again and again.

I was as good a girl as possible at work I did not want keeping back as Brian was meeting me.

Everything went smoothly and at 4.35pm we were on our way to my house in his car.

No one was home, Mum and dad away till Sunday and not sure where John and Tina were.

We decided on a takeaway for dinner and I rang John to see if he would be joining us, he spoke to Brian.

"Hey Brian, do you mind if we stay at Tina`s this evening, her dads away and Tina does not want her mum to be on her own?"

"Sure John, no worries, and thanks for letting me know mate."

"That was good of him Sir, to let you know."

"Poppy, he did not let me know, he asked my permission, big difference, letting me know would have earned him a belting, asking permission puts him up a notch in my esteem, now get naked and on your knees and show your Sir how pleased you are for me to be with you."

"Oh yes Sir, thank you Sir."

We decided on an Indian takeaway, Sir rang, "They say 15 - 20 minutes Poppy, I may as well warm your bottom up whilst we wait."

The 20 minutes turned to 30 and then 40 and then over an hour, and still over his knee, not all spanking I might add and not all facing down.

A knock on the door, "Of you get Poppy, I`ll go."

"Sorry it`s so late Sir, I forgot I had it in, I just delivered to 8 more houses."

"Trish Walker,"

"Yes, oh, Mr. Green, I`m really sorry, is there anything I can do to make amends?"

"Poppy, come here."

I went into the hall, still naked but trusted my Sir.

"Turn around, see her red bottom, that's your fault, she has been over my knee nearly an hour waiting for you?"

"Sorry Miss, it should have been me."

"It still could be, what time do you finish?"

"8 Sir."

"You know where we are, it`s your call, good evening."

We ate dinner and chatted about all sorts, work, the weekend, our wedding and our parents.

I cleared the table and Sir filled the dishwasher.

A knock on the door, "Get that Poppy."

I never questioned him, it was Trish.

"Hello Miss, is Mr. Green in please?"

"Yes, please come in."

I took her to the lounge.

"Sorry to trouble your evening Sir but Mr. Mohamed has sent your money back with his apologies."

"And?"

Her head bowed "Sir, I recall you had to spank me a couple of times growing up at the youth club, which I deserved, and if you think I deserve one now Sir, then so do I."

"Go with Poppy into the kitchen, undress her Poppy and lay her over the table."

Without question we both went to the kitchen. I think Trish was shell shocked, but she must have needed a belting to come back.

She stood pretty rigid as I removed her coat, jumper, blouse and bra. then undid her jeans and lowered them with her knickers.

How would I describe her?

Well, a little taller than me, so 5` 6", her bra said 34A well-tanned, as in sun burnt, and a mass of black hair over her pussy.

"Does he belt hard Miss?"

"Oh my word yes, but you can say no at any time Trish."

"Miss not only do I deserve it, I need it, do you know what I mean?"

"Yes of course I do."

"Miss, will he fuck me do you think with me being bent over?"

"Would you like him to?"

"Would it upset you Miss?"

"No, Sir is the Master, leave it with me."

Sir came in unbuckling his belt.

"Trish, would you like an over the knee spanking first?"

"Oh yes please Sir."

Sir sat down and she draped herself over his knee, he spanked her, and I watched, she was soon in tears, he called me over by crooking his finger.

I stood next to the crying Trish as he rubbed her bottom with his right hand and fingered me with his left hand.

"Stand."

I helped her up and put her over the table.

Sir gave her 20 cracks off his belt and stood back.

"Will you fuck her Sir for a thank you?"

Trish opened her legs wider and raised her bottom.

I knelt and she looked to her side and saw me take Sir in my mouth and stiffen him

I stood and fingered her and guided Sir in.

I sat on the table and worked my way under her face, she did not need any instructions.

Within the hour we were all satisfied, and I was told to dress Trish.

I rubbed her pussy as I pulled her knickers up and brushed it over her knickers as I pulled up her jeans.

I bit her nipples hard as I dressed her top.

Once fully dressed I took her into see Sir.

"Will that be all Mr. Green, or would I have to come before you again Sir."

"I think if you can make excuses at home you could probably stay over, with your old friend Poppy, who your parents know?"

I`d cum in my pants if I had any on.

"Yes Sir."

She went into the kitchen and came back in, naked. "That's fine Sir, can I get you anything?"

"Yes, you may fuck my Poppy as a thank you to her for helping you."

DonBrown
DonBrown
228 Followers