House Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Meg and I are Lovers...and more!
2.1k words
4.55
6.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
536 Followers

WHEW!

Driving home, I called Meg.

Meg nearly shouted, "Holy FUCK! That's the best sex-fun I've ever had! I'm laying in bed stroking my pussy right now! I'm like a fucking teen-age boy! Turn that car around and come back here and FUCK ME!"

I did as commanded.

Meg answered the door naked, and we embraced without even shutting the door, and we stumbled back to her bedroom. In our haste, only my panties came off, and I entered her beautiful pussy for the first time, and we both groaned.

Deep and snug in her pussy, I laid still, barely moving, savoring this moment, kissing Meg, with years of built-up passion.

She exclaimed, "You're no longer in slave-mode; just fuck me!"

An irony, that I was totally in drag, and fucking like men fuck, on top, crushing my mate, fucking at my pace...nothing mattered but my orgasm.

She uttered, "Let me suck you!"

I withdrew, and clamored up to Megs face, and she took my cock into her mouth.

SHE COULD DEEP THROAT!

My cock deep down her throat, and she glimmered, enjoying my shock that she could take a cock deep as she needed. She calmly breathed thru her nose as I sawed in and out of her throat.

More irony, except for a cock, it appeared to be a woman fucking her face, which caused us both to laugh, Meg joking, "Miss, please remove your cock from my face."

I joked, "Ma'am, Please step away from the cock!"

We re-engaged, "Cum in my pussy," Meg groaned.

AND I DID!

I had dreamed of sex with Meg for years, and finally it was happening!

I gripped her ass-cheeks hard, and came deep in her pussy, milking every last drop.

Our energy drained from our bodies, we lay in silence, hearing people outside, walking past....we'd left her front door open. We smiled, "Did they hear us fucking"?

Getting up, Meg said, "Pull your skirt up. Don't get cum on it," as she headed (nude) to shut the front door.

She returned and smiled, "Happiness is Cum is running down your leg."

In the shower we washed, and kissed, and washed some more. As my makeup washed away, she said, "You've awakened something in me. I love you wearing makeup. Perhaps it's all the times you've talked about feminization...You make an incredibly beautiful woman; few men can pull that off."

I said, "I'm famished. What do you have to eat?

METRO SEXUAL:

Her eyes sparkled, "Lets go out."

I replied, "As you know, I have no clothes."

Meg replied, "I can dress you, metro; you'll be fine."

She snickered, "If I command it, you're back in slave-mode, so it doesn't really matter."

I smiled. Of course, I'd comply. No way was I giving up this arrangement,

wherever it led, I'd follow.

As earlier, she dressed me as if I was her toy doll, muttering to herself, and finally, "That'll do just fine."

I looked on the mirror, and I was perfectly metro-sexual.

Loose, silky slacks, and a long-sleeve, silky top that buttoned all the way up, with dainty cufflinks. My smallish feet squeezed into her flats.

My hair combed back, held with product, I looked like a celebrity, or entertainer.

I joked, "You dress me so well!"

We went to an Avant-garde section of town, and had a delightful dinner, and people did doubletakes..."who was I? He looks like...David Bowie??"....I played along.

It was refreshing, leaving my old stereo-typical self in the rear-view mirror.

I/we realized two things; Meg enjoyed dressing and "exhibiting" me, and she was evolving comfortably into the Dominant partner.

Back at Meg's, we made love again, and slept deep and long, awakening mid-morning, on Sunday.

Meg joked, "Time for church...but fuck me first."

WE ARE A (REAL) COUPLE:

We lounged; I wore panties and a cami, as did Meg.

She commented, "I like you dressed like this."

"Sit still," she said, returning with eye makeup. "I want to see how this looks."

She liked her result, "If you're going to dress femmy, you need just a touch of makeup. Now you look appropriate. I love this look!"

We loved our mornings, sipping coffee, reading, like any couple, except that I wore panties and a cami, or whatever femmy dress she dictated.

Meg bought me clothes, and soon I had a full femmy wardrobe.

This became our norm. I spent most...(all)...of our time cross-dressed. My penchant to be a sissy slave sex evolved, while Meg evolved into a real "Mistress".

Once while fucking, I said, "Mistress, make me lick you clean; from now on.

I won't want to do it...after I've cum, but I want you to force me...every time.

I want to be trained to lick my cum from your pussy."

As I said that, I came deep inside her pussy.

Meg said nothing, but as I started to stir, she held me, "Lay still...slut."

I didn't want to, but I did, and in moments, she was straddling my face, a glob of my cum collected at her opening..."Lick your Mistress!"

I came to love the taste of cum.

She enjoyed my manly cock, but preferred everything else female.

We already knew and trusted each other completely; becoming Lovers was our last step, so our relationship was strong and comfortable. We were blissfully happy, sharing literally every thought and impulse.

The tiny Company she'd started took off. She had employees all over the US, and abroad. We...(she)...bought a stately old mansion on fifty acres. This would become my occupation; maintaining Meg's estate.

Meg had purchased various maid outfits for me. I was her slave-slut maid. I cleaned, and worshipped, cleaned some more, worshipped some more, (my cock trapped in my panties), and it always ended with Meg straddle-fucking me...looking down on her slave-maid-Lover, riding my cock.

These moments, I laid back, dressed totally as slave-slut-maid; (it had become important to her, that I be properly coiffed and dressed), while she enjoyed fucking her "servant-boy-toy-doll-maid".

She'd procured breast-forms. I had to wear a bra to keep them in place. They completed my body shape; I looked 100% female. Meg liked the look; me on my back, She straddling me, her pussy enveloping my cock, my breasts protruding, (not unlike women who've had boob-jobs).

Aside from my panties, I was fully dressed in my maid outfit.

She enjoyed her "artistry", as I was her "canvas".

"Do you enjoy serving your Mistress?"

I panted, "Oh YES, Mistress. Fuck me Mistress! Make me cum in your beautiful pussy!"

Climbing upon my face, "Make me cum first...slut!"

Always....ALWAYS! Mistress has the option of orgasm....first.

Sometimes, she does not cum, and if she so chooses, neither do I.

Mistress knows blue-balls are good for a slave, "Time for some training."

"Yes, Mistress!"

"I want you to practice deep-throating cock....just in case," she smiles. "You are the most beautiful femboi on the planet..."she mused...."suck cock"...

Out comes our sissy-fucking "pole"...a cock mounted on the end of a pole, the end secured to the footboard, the end with the cock...deep in my sissy-pussy. Now she rides my cock; I'm being ass-fucked, and she feeds my mouth with another cock. I am fully engaged! My cock is deep in her pussy!

She forces the cock down my throat....I gag!

She smiles; what a turnabout, women mouth-fucking men...how empowering!

I try to speak around the dildo/cock in my throat, gurgling, "Cum! Cum! Cum!" It sounds like "Umm! Umm! Umm!"

Mistress knows....being fucked in my little sissy pussy....it takes me over the top, much too quickly. Riding my cock...her hands bearing weight on my chest, caressing my water-filled (realistic) boobies, her beautiful pussy forces my sissy peepee to squirt...it seemed less than a minute! She has "induced" my orgasm; I am powerless to control it.

The cock she'd been forcing down my throat, it's still ln my mouth. I know better than remove it, (although I've just cum, and I want it OUT, I tongue it submissively). As she climbs up to my mouth, as she removes the dildo...(I still have the other one deep in my sissy pussy), she nestles her cum filled pussy onto my mouth, (like a thousand times before), "I'm ready to see you suck a cock...get fucked by a real cock."

I've been fantasizing sucking a real cock, being fucked by a real cock...for years, but only in the presence of my Lover, my Mistress, my Companion. My fantasy is to have a cock in both places, buy ALWAYS, Mistress is there, stroking my cock...with a lotioned hand, laying next to me, whispering into my ear, as I experience my first cum load....in my sissy pussy...and mouth.

A FANTASY:

In my fantasy, She has dressed me. She has made me an alluring sissy. The Men fucking me appreciate the delectable sissy-fuck. I am sooo fuckable. My ass-pussy has been plugged, and is ready. My cock-suck training is complete. Mistress has squirted lube into my mouth....no longer the remotest gag, my tongue pistons on the underside...my hands trapped at my sides, loosely cuffed, (I am quite powerless to resist), and Mistress' mouth is inches from my ear, "Good girl..." as she strokes my rock hard cock, "That cock owns your pussy! Fuck that cock in your sissy-pussy!"

I moan. He's fucking my sissy pussy...it is different...unique, better than the many dildos I've had. He is kneeling between my spread legs, gripping my hips...taking me.

I feel the cock in my mouth...throbbing...starting...my throat opens, my tongue continues...milking, providing maximum....I focus, my throat swallows...more cum, and I swallow, more cum...his cock is lodged deep into my throat...my breathing is controlled. He eases out, but not completely...he's savoring the best suck-job of his life.

Mistress picks up her pace, stroking me, "NOW Baby!"

My sphincter clamps as I orgasm, inducing the man fucking me to cum. His cum mixes with my lubed ass-pussy, and it's never felt like this! I never want it to end! What a feeling! To have a cock cum inside! Mixing with my lube...it's so...slick, so made for fucking!

All the while, my Lover lays next to me, her legs scissoring my leg, what intimacy!

She whispers her love, "Good girl!"

This is what flashes through my mind as I lick my cum from the pussy of my Lover/Mistress.

TWINKIE:

She backs away, Her pussy licked clean, she lays next to me, cupping my (false) boobie, "I like this look, it definitely compliments your body. Your body looks 100% female when you have large breasts. That said, my favorite outfits are where you have smaller, boi-boobies."

I answer affirmative, "My feeling completely. I like the "twink" look. I love feminization, and I'll wear falsies whenever you wish, but I want to grow boi-boobies."

Meg smiled, "That's exactly what I want! I'd never force you to take hormones, and I never want to lose THIS," caressing my cock, "but let's try it!"

Meg's Doctor-friend made a house call....she already knew me well.

The smell of alcohol on my arm, the pin-prick of the needle, and a regimen of pills...it seemed my breasts began growing that moment.

My body hair had been lasered years ago...I couldn't wait to grow real boobies.

MY BIKINI TAN:

It was summer, and Mistress brought home a (functional) bikini, "Wear this every day. I want my girl to have lovely bikini lines."

Now my boobies were accentuated!

My bra tan was so stark!

My areolas and nipples were suddenly so...apparent!

They were centered in the little bra triangles, untouched by the sun, while the rest of my body tanned deeper and deeper.

I mowed our estate on a tractor...wearing only my bikini.

I worked outside on the mansion, wearing only my bikini.

My maid-uniforms hung in the closet...I cleaned....wearing only my bikini.

How my boobies grew!

And so sensitive! In fact, all my skin became more sensitive.

I'M A TRUE FEMMY:

As always, I wore (perfect) makeup, including lipstick...Mistress often took photos, and posted them, showed them to friends, whatever....whomever.

She announced, "We're going to visit an Associate, who's become a friend. Her hubby is feminized, like you."

That night we surfed porn.

I sat in the chair, Meg on my lap, my cock deep in her pussy, the mouse in her hand.

We looked at fembois, twinks....I was dying to cum.

We arrived at a site, a beautiful woman, in subtle "Dom-Mistress" attire, standing with her naked, petite, slave boi, wearing only a collar. His cock was hard, pointing skyward...his eyes directly at the camera, his Mistress wearing a thin, satisfied, smile.

He was beautiful! A perfect fem body, with perfect "B"-cup-ish breasts...like me!

Meg asked, "You like?"

I exclaimed, "Oh, fuck YES!"

Rocking on my cock a bit, she said, "That's your new boi-friend."

Mistress Meg twitched....and I came.............

sissy171
sissy171
536 Followers