House Warming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was only gone a half hour and when I got back Quince was sitting slumped on the couch with Lindsey straddling him. She was slowly sliding her pussy up and down on his hard cock. I quickly put the groceries away and went to the front room with plans on joining the two of them in some more play time. Lindsey was absolutely enjoying Quince's love pole because as she bounced up and down she was saying, "Oh god yes, fuck me, shove that big cock into me hard, harder, harder." She was soon repeating over and over, "Yes, yes, yes, yes, more, more, more."

Her muscles were straining against Quince and she soon gasped out, "Ooooooh" as she started cumming.

Well I had seen enough and quickly went to my bedside table and got the tube of lubricant that was always there. I figured if we were going to give Lindsey her DP it was going to be needed.

As I went back to the front room, I stripped off my clothes and approached the two of them with a cock that was rapidly getting hard. When I got behind Lindsey I slapped her ass.

"Ow what was that for," she exclaimed.

"Just to let you know I'm here. Now you are going to get your DP. If you are still wondering DP stands for double penetration so get ready to be fucked good."

I then got some lube on my fingers and coated her rose bud and with my fingers slowly worked a lot of that lube inside her. I could feel Quince's cock on the other side of the membrane that separated us and could feel him stroking back and forth inside her. Once she was well lubed up I applied some lube on my cock and I lined it up and slowly started to insert it in a very tight hole.

Lindsey's body stiffened as I pushed into her and Quince stopped his stroking and looked at her and told her, "Relax it will be easier if you do and once he's in the fun will begin."

It took a few moments before the head of my cock popped into her ass and once that happened, I slowly started pushing the rest if it in that very tight hole. Lindsey was moaning and groaning and had a death grip on Quince. When I hit bottom, I stopped to let her get used to the feeling of having two cocks in her.

Once she told us that she was ready for some serious fucking Quince and I both started to stroke our cocks in and out of her. It only took a few minutes until Lindsey was an active participant and thrashing about. She was giving as good as she was getting, and was obviously enjoying it because she was groaning and squealing and generally making a bunch of funny loud noises. I was sure the neighbors would soon be coming over to see if their new neighbor was a homicidal maniac and torturing someone.

One thing about anal sex is when a woman cums you know it. When she did Lindsey's muscles tightened up so tight I had a hard time pushing my cock into her. She did that four times, and on that fourth time I shot everything I had into her. It wasn't long until I slipped out of her.

I Just sat in the occasional chair and watched as Quince was again living up to his reputation and fucking Lindsey like there was no tomorrow. After five minutes of frantic action, Lindsey was now urging Quince on. She was begging him, "Cum in me, yes, yes, yes. fill my pussy with your cum."

I was amazed again as I watched Quince in action. His ass was a blur as he was forcefully pounding into her. He finally grunted, then exclaimed, "Here it cums, here it cums," he then drove his hips hard against Lindsey and unloaded his nuts deep inside her wet pussy.

Lindsey collapsed on top of Quince and the two of them just lay there catching their breath. When Quince's cock softened, she rolled off him and slipped to the floor and just lay there. After a while we talked about what we had done and we all had to agree the afternoon had been a blast.

Lindsey noticed the time and said, "We should get cleaned up. I have to be getting home soon, so if one of you guys will give me a ride I would sure appreciate it."

"What's the rush," I said.

She replied, "Danny usually gives me a call on his break time when he is working late... I should be there to take his call or he will wonder what I have been up to. I'm going to hit the shower now."

Once we all had a clean up we agreed that Quince was going to give her a ride home. Before they walked out the door she said to us, "This afternoon was entertaining. I think I would like to have more fun like that again sometime... If you guys are agreeable I will give you a call when Danny gets called into work. If you are available we can have some more fun, but this is too exciting to not do again."

As they opened the door and walked to the car I heard Quince tell Lindsey, "Seeing's how you liked getting fucked with two cocks so much, maybe we should think about giving Sam a call the next time and really fill you up."

The last I heard of that conversation was Lindsey replying, "Wow. Three cocks at once! Now that is something to contemplate. I think that's another thing that could be fun."

12