All Comments on 'Housebound Ch. 08'

by Doctor_Tease

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well worth the wait😍😍

More more more please!!! I have been waiting sooooo long to read the next chapter in this series please write more for me😍😍😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nice work, Doc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really hope...

that I don't have to wait for 3 years for the next one. Please keep up the excellent work good sir

perfect_mischiefperfect_mischiefover 7 years ago

When you posted this on Tumblr, I decided to start at the beginning form Chapter 1, and edge myself as many times as I could while I read the entire series straight through. Now I am dripping and twitching, and tried to distract myself by surfing Facebook, where the first (unrelated) comment I read there was "Yes! Those hard stops were so satisfying!" So... thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love it

Its an amazing story.

Would love to see more of Jen :)

Keep up the amazing work, Doc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

So happy to see this story being updated again! Please keep going- it's hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another really hot chapter

Hopefullt girls will have their revenge at the end

And... that story will be updated more frequently :)

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 7 years ago
OMG WHERE have you been?

I was getting asked to continue your story because you'd left it for so long

JC

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please please keep writing this story! It's one of my favorites.

loveabadboyloveabadboyabout 7 years ago
So glad you're back!

Thank you so much for continuing your story. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sick.

You belong in a mental institution. Then again, you've lost your humanity. Which is the only way torturing innocent human beings to the point where they're mentally broken and all that's left is animal instinct can be done. I'd say hell awaits but you're already there. Soon it will be permanent because you've embraced evil.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
you are a sadistic jerk and psycho,fractured author!!

you still time warped in the age of 'Uncle Tom's Cabin' and unbanned 24*7 slavery?! training the girls my ass!! they are not fucking guinea pigs or hardened convicts!!

BDSM games are for the fun of two consenting adults and not for 24*7 one sided fun of some sadistic jerk and psycho!!

caging them 24*7 and forcing them to feed like dogs and lick pee from the floor when the torture forces pee out of them!! ugh!!

all readers who like your tale are as fractured as you Doctor Tease!! and you dont deserve 'tease ' in your name, coz teasing is pleasant.....not torture that would traumatise the girls through the rest of their lives as nightmares !!

and the shitload,'they did not understand why they enjoyed it'..just chuck it!! if women enjoyed traumatising sexual torture and rape their would not be a single complaint to police anywhere in the world!!!

JayEss90JayEss90over 6 years ago
Calm down everybody

Doctor Tease is technically one of the best writers on lit. Just because they happen to have some hardcore fantasies does not mean that they condone this behaviour in real life. This is in the nonconsent section! If you don't like it, move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantasies

I will be completely honest- because of some of the personal things in my life, I find it hard to submit sometimes and honestly, as hardcore as this is, it is one of my darkest fantasies brought to life. Is it hard core? Hell yeah. Is it hard to get through sometimes as both a female and a submissive? Definitely. But it is well written and this cliff hanger here makes me sad there are no more editions. Please continue to write more and finish the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't even know if I like the story or the angry comments better.

illuminatio2dragonisilluminatio2dragonisabout 2 years ago

The very dark side of bdsm.

Making some readers horny when in theory. But they wouldn't get horny if experiencing this kind of torture themselves.

Lack of empathy is the reason .

Lack of empathy turns a normal person into a psycopathic monster

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDoctor_Tease@Doctor_Tease
Fairly predictable. Mostly harmless. I promise if this account is ever really, truly dead, I'll tell you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES