All Comments on 'Housebound Ch. 09'

by Doctor_Tease

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh Fuck YES!!!!

I swear to God, I almost stood up and cheered at that last part. It made me so happy and gave me such a visceral thrill as Katie turned the tables that I'm actually giddy right now. I might even love you a little.

Please let this be one of the few stories in this genre where the girl actually gets some payback. Please let the ones responsible for all of this get what they have coming. Give Katie and all the other girls their revenge. Pretty please? Don't turn it into one of those where she almost gets away or almost gets revenge but then fails. Or worse yet, they get their revenge but not freedom. Make this one different.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyover 6 years ago
Perverted Ride

I have read this series from the beginning and was initially happy to find and enjoy a ride that appealed to my more perverted side. Despite having bone breaking flu and temperature hikes, I found a page of housebound and a minute (if that) of vibration was enough to knock me out for two three hours of blissful sleep. Now that I am getting better I am starting to really appreciate that this story is more than just a series of wank fests.

It has mystery, It has subtle humour, It promises revenge, It has powerful, strong women and a nuanced cruel man. I feel that this so far has been written especially for me, so thank you, I have really appreciated each chapter.

SnagaIshtariSnagaIshtariabout 6 years ago

I'm impressed. It was really good to begin with and the twists are very interesting. At first I thought Katie was like Alice from Resident Evil, planted by someone else. Now I'm wondering if she is the one who escaped and someone built her a new personality to replace the one that was destroyed. Gives me Dollhouse association. In either case, it seems there are more players in this game.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Oh my G....

Love it!

You are an amazing writer. I love how this story has started. You have written it so well that there are any number of possible outcomes. I seriously want to know - feel I need to know - how it’s going to end. Will it wind up a suspense, a romance, a sci fi, or what (other than being erotica)?

So often, too often, I can guess how a story is generally going to end. Very seldomly does any book or story actually surprise me with the way it ends! However, so far, with this story I have no idea, or rather, too many ideas for how it could end.

So PLEASE continue and finish it!

Or even better... see about expanding it enough for publication because I know I would most definitely buy a book based on how you have started this story here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ok, yes!

Chapter 3 has been my go-to piece of literature for an easy orgasm for years. I never thought this would go in the sci-fi direction you've taken it, but this is truly fantastic. It stays true to the characters as we know them, while going in a completely unexpected direction. There's a reason I've been reading and re-reading this incredible story. I've read a lot of erotica, and this one leaves me spellbound; it's great literature, not just great erotica. Totally worth the wait! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Love this story! Couldn’t put it down!

I only have one serious problem with it. It doesn’t really have any kind of ending. I seriously would love to read the rest of it; find out how it ends (because I honestly don’t have a clue how it might end).

Please continue!

Or, if this is being published, please tell me how I might find it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
fantastic story (so far?)

Really well thought out storyline, very well written.

Focussing on the gestalt intelligence (borrowed from Minority Report), the plot comes in from a very interesting direction. 5* for both eroticism and story.

If you write a prequel, I'd love to know how the first three girls got there and how the sexual conditioning was developed, after all, they can't have got it right first time.

Given the recent addition of chapter 9, can we hope there is more to follow?

H

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Possible Redemption?

I got as far as chapter 3 or 4(?) before I bailed NOTHING ABOUT THIS STORY IS BDSM. ** CONSENT ** It’s a very important distinction.

You’re clearly articulate and the story (the bits I did read) is well written. Presenting the different feelings of the girls. In literary terms it’s well done, as far as the plot goes no.

The male character is clearly some type of sociopath/psychopath I commented on an earlier chapter that (IMHO) it’s too realistic to be viewed as erotica instead it’s disturbing kidnap, torture, abuse (physical and mental) and rape. It’s in a contemporary setting and vast amounts of this torture is achievable.

I’m relieved that I skipped the intermediate chapters I can do without the nightmares.

Some people will think I’m overreacting but my family and I have survived sexual abuse I don’t want or need to read about it just for shits and giggles.

From my perspective the only redemption for this story would be true justice, via the death the male character. Having him arrested and imprisoned isn’t really justice because a criminal gets released when their sentence is served. It’s supposed to be justice but reality doesn’t work like that. Apologies if I’ve spoiled your buzz, my issues are my problem not anyone else’s.

ZafiraNightlockZafiraNightlockalmost 5 years ago
Fuck ye

I ficking love this story, especially emma and how she got the furthest and yet fell fastest. I am so so so excited for chapter 10

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don’t stop now !!!

I’m addicted I want to see if James can co troll her again

PetterwassPetterwassover 3 years ago
Great

Sucha amaing story, onoe of the best on the site tbh.

Hoping for a eventual continuation and for James to finally get his punishment :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really fantastic story

I stumbled upon this story years ago when you first published chapter 1. It was absolutely fantastic and that had been after only reading one chapter. Somehow life got in the way and this site slipped to the wayside, years later out of curiosity I check to see if there had been any chapters added and boom - what an awesome surprise! I love every single installment! Love the plot and the characters and am so psyched to see what happens next. There are plenty of ways and, honestly I'm excited to read any direction you chose to take it.

I do so hope you continue and finish this work!

SassyCeeCee69SassyCeeCee694 months ago

Amazing! I need the rest!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDoctor_Tease@Doctor_Tease
Fairly predictable. Mostly harmless. I promise if this account is ever really, truly dead, I'll tell you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Housebound Ch. 08 Previous Part
Housebound Series Info