Houseboy Blues Ch. 01

Story Info
Marlow trains Koh to be her houseboy.
5.6k words
4.36
20k
7

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is a continuation of my story, "Hell Bent for Leather". Most of the characters contained herein have appeared in my previous works.

*****

Wearing nothing but white cotton panties, Marlow sat in front of the mirror and began the ritual of making herself glamorous. Koh was nearby, available for his mistress' every whim. The process mesmerized him; eyeliner, lipstick, rouge, a strange metal contraption - it was all the same for the houseboy. The end result wasn't as important as the means. He was able to lose himself inside her private world. To be in her constant presence, to watch her carry out the most mundane and intimate details...he had access. That's what it was all about; access. Tony may have been her fuck partner, but he, Koh, was her life partner. He saw her naked more often than big Tony did, and Marlow spent as much time focused on his dick as she did the double-digit monster. Tony did the heavy lifting while Koh reaped the rewards.

Would Koh change places with Tony? Without a doubt, because the ultimate reward was to be Marlow's fuck partner, but being her houseboy, her loyal and devoted houseboy, was a good consolation prize.

He could see Marlow's face in the mirror, and he could see her glance over at him every now and again. He found it reassuring; he thought it her way of saying 'I'm doing this for your pleasure'. Big Tony never picked out her panties. Big Tony probably never even watched her get dressed. As soon as he shot his load he was done with Marlow, leaving her for Koh, who picked up the pieces; dressing her, comforting her, jerking off for her...

Unlike Herman, Koh wasn't obsessed with panties or bras. He never used one of Marlow's undergarments as beat-off material, and he never squirted his love-juice inside one of her bra cups. To Herman's credit, as least he washed and rinsed it out before sneaking it back into Jane's drawer. Nonetheless, Koh loved the idea of posting Marlow's underwear on Herman's website, and so did she, thinking it a compliment that Japanese pervs would want to see what she wore under her clothes. It mattered not that Herman's motives for the website were part greed and part perviness, because having your panties worshipped was a sign of status; Jane had it, and Marlow wanted it. Having someone obsessed enough to post your underwear on a blog carried a certain cachet as well, and up to now Jane had that over her unspoken rival.

There were also photos of Jane posing in her bra and panties. That was tough to compete against, as it showcased the long-legged vixen at her loveliest, but determined Marlow was, and she bestowed upon Koh the honor of photographing her in a variety of cheesecake poses, wearing a variety of bra and panty combinations. This was actually a big thing, bigger than she realized, as the photos could make or break her; pervs wouldn't care about Marlow's underwear were she not already beat-off material.

After each photo she stripped and waited patiently to see what he chose next. Marlow was never a prude, but neither was she prone to walking around the house in her birthday suit. That changed the day she brought home from Japan an eighteen-year-old, virtual cherry boy for she could now use her sex appeal to tempt, to titillate, to tease, and to train. Having sex appeal validated Marlow. Bored, with not much going on, turning Koh into a devoted servant became a passion. She may have been between billionaires, but she had a trophy cock at her disposal, a new career was dawning, she was in a good place, ready for a new challenge a good place. Koh seemed a natural extension of that; he was the icing on the cake, the jewel in her crown. Every important woman needed a houseboy, so why not her? Jane had one. But while some women were content with butlers and chauffeurs, the slutty crowd followed Jane's blueprint, and Marlow had fallen in with a slutty crowd.

In three short weeks Koh was sufficiently trained that Marlow felt completely comfortable being around him. She could flaunt her sexuality, her nudity, without having him run amuck. She had turned him into a chick with a dick.

All dolled up, Marlow stretched for his benefit. She never used to like thong panties, but now that she dressed sexier, she had no choice. Skintight dresses don't allow for anything else. Koh was smitten with her butt cheeks, so naturally he was all-in with the thong. What a memory, the day he was allowed to kiss those delectable cheeks...he was still beating off to it. As an extension to the carrot and stick approach, Marlow began to grow out her pubic hair - and her bush was glorious blonde too, just like Jane's. But a growing bush presented new challenges for the houseboy. Her thong might not provide enough coverage in the front, for they were all very low-cut. If only he could come up with the ideal panty. A thin strip in the back, with enough material in front to mask pubic hair...that was Koh's Shangri-La.

"Come here, Koh," Marlow said, so he joined her at the window. It looked out to the back yard, where Tony had set up a bench and some equipment, and was now out there pumping iron. He was lying down on the bench and pressing weight over his head. Naked as nature intended, he loved to let his rod dangle unabashedly as he pumping iron and, inevitably, he'd get aroused. It wasn't just narcissism; it seemed that exercise itself turned him on. When that happened his cock would start to balloon up, as if an air pump was working overtime, and the Royal Penis would slowly rise; a veritable Eiffel Tower - at least until gravity took over and the penis began to tilt significantly to its side, where it remained, hovering, tantalizing...it was quite a sight to behold.

Marlow had the privilege of actually seeing the tower topple in real time, and in addition to being an eye-pleaser, it served as a vaginal stimulant. For several weeks afterward it had been fodder for her orgasms. Looking at Tony from the window she could tell that he wasn't at that stage yet, and it gave her an idea, which is why she called Koh over.

She placed her hand on his ass as they stood together, watching Tony do his thing. "Do you like what you see," she asked?

Any kind of physical contact, especially something erotic like hand-on-butt, reverberated through his loins, and Marlow was pleased to see that Koh's dick was bobbing and weaving. Semi-permanent arousal - a half-boner, partly hard and partly soft - that was her Shangri-La. But it wasn't easy, and it was a constant battle to try and keep him in that zone. She needed to ramp up the sex to hold his interest, but she didn't want to send him over the edge and turn him into a compulsive masturbator, not caring where and when he spilled his seed, and caring not who got sprayed with his errant jizz; in other words, like Herman. But Koh took discipline well, and Marlow was confident she'd be able to control his lustful urges that, admittedly, were brought upon by her scheming and her manipulations, not to mention her voluptuous package that she flaunted at every turn.

They went outside to take a closer look at Tony. Marlow had added a black bra to her white cotton panties. She wasn't crazy about the ensemble, and the black lace bra was for eveningwear, but she didn't want to micro-manage, so she cut him some slack. He was still a novice. Over time, as they got even closer, he'd do a better job.

Having Marlow present acted as a tonic on Tony's member, jump-starting the expansion, and ever so slowly it began to rise majestically into in the air. Marlow again placed her hand on Koh's butt as they watched and waited for the transformation. Koh wasn't sure what he was waiting for, but as surely as the seasons, when the Royal Penis reached sufficient height, it tilted to the left, which caused the cock-head and the top half of the shaft to droop and then topple, not stopping until it came to rest on his thigh. Marlow could sense a shift in Koh's demeanor - a beat-off memory perhaps being born?

"Okay Tony, enough showing off." Marlow rolled up a towel and snapped it at him. He stood up, and now his sword was protruding straight outward, with a huge, huge hook to the side. Talk about a boomerang! Marlow handed the towel to Koh, who deduced that he was supposed to wipe the sweat from the muscle stud's body, though if he really wanted to please his mistress he'd pay special attention to la tour Eiffel. "You know, Tony," she said, using her teasing voice, "you said it was important to exercise every muscle."

"It is," he replied."

"Well, I didn't see you exercise your love muscle?"

Tony smiled. "Yeah, baby, I read you. Come on, let's go inside."

"I bet you could use a good massage."

"Oh baby, could I ever." Seeing Koh trailing behind, he hesitated and said: "wait a minute."

"Just relax, will you. He's my helper." Tony shook his head in dismay, but what could he do? The sexy beast moved the meter on his bone like no other, so he complied. Despite his flirtations and his wandering eye, his dick was in love with the glamorous blonde bombshell.

Marlow worked on Tony's upper chest, savoring his well-developed muscles. His penis was squirming with anticipation. "Start with his legs and work your way up", she told Koh. Marlow's hands went in the opposite direction, and by the time they merged at his groin, Tony was beyond words, so when asked if he still had reservations about Koh being he helper he could only mumble a few incoherent niceties. It was fairly obvious though that his misgivings had vanished, because penis don't lie, and his was at full mast. Marlow ran her tongue along his massive shaft and motioned for Koh to join her. She removed her hand and replaced it with his, so now Koh's hand was holding the big rig, and his tongue was taking victory laps around the cock-head. Tony groaned with pleasure.

As he neared orgasm Marlow once again placed her hand on the pipe, which was so firm, so rigid, that it felt like lead. "My god, how do you walk around with this thing," she asked? "Keep licking his tip," she reminded Koh, while she, meanwhile, began to yank his shaft in a powerful, rhythmic manner.

Tony was panting. "Oh yeah, baby, oh yeah...oh god, I'm getting close...sweet baby Jesus, so close...yeah, yeah...that's it, that's it...ARRRGH!" Marlow released her hand at the exact moment the first wave of cream erupted from out of his pee-hole, trying for to the 'ruined orgasm' scenario that they both enjoyed so dearly. Koh was a fast learner, but not fast enough, and he got some splatter, but after the initial blast, which was a fairly impressive one, Tony's subsequent semen oozed out in slow motion, even as his body convulsed, forming a small puddle on his pubes.

"Come on, baby," Tony pleaded, grabbing his still swollen appendage for emphasis. "Let's fuck."

"Come on, Tony, not now," Marlow said, "we're shooting Soapland tomorrow. Save your cum."

"Damn you."

"It's for your own benefit, lover boy. It won't look good if you dribble out a puddle, especially if Koh shoots out an ocean."

Tony groaned. Again with Koh, he thought. She always came back to Koh.

That afternoon Marlow and Koh went to Jane's house. Arlene was there too, and Connie was on her way over. The girls wanted to go over the final script details, but it was really just an excuse for them to hang out, and more importantly, have their houseboys hang out. Jane held out hope that Koh might have a moderating influence on Herman, and Marlow thought that if Koh had a friend he'd be more likely to remain in Los Angeles.

Poor Tony. He already had his balls busted by Jenn in first Soapland scene, the one filmed in Tokyo. She hit him hard too, catching him flush in his balls. It would have felled a lesser man, and he probably enhanced his legend and his brand by standing up to such a nasty testicle kick, but damn if the scene didn't end with him lying on his back, beating his meat as Jenn pegged him. Tony was not a happy camper. This is why he didn't like to do porn. A former Mister Nude Universe had a reputation to protect, and it didn't seem like a good career move to be seen as such a sissy.

"It's called acting, dummy, is what I told him," said Marlow, as she regaled Jane with the aftermath.

"You think he's gonna be okay dicking William?"

Marlow took a deep breath. "I suppose eventually he'll have to fuck a girl; otherwise he might quit."

"I'd do him," Arlene piped in, "and so would Connie, if she ever does a scene."

"You gotta get in line to ride the wild stallion," Jane quipped.

They agreed not to give Tiny advance notice concerning the nude wrestling scene he'd be doing with William, which was going to end with anal intercourse. It was scripted for Tony to emerge victorious, and while it's true that the victor gets the spoils, in this instance it meant that Tony would be sticking his stiffie inside William's rectum rather than the other way around. The huge payday should mollify him. Donkey Productions may have been comprised of sick, slutty perverts, but they paid well.

"Okay if Koh and I go my room," asked Herman?

"Of course," Jane said, and as a gesture of goodwill she removed the clamp.

"I'm glad you did that," Marlow said. "I think it's good they have sex together."

"You and your fucking boys," Arlene interjected. "That's all you ever talk about."

"Look who's talking? You got redwood-boy; hey, you should have brought him. He could have hung out with them. Three dicks are better than two."

"Jim's too mature," said Arlene.

"Bullshit," Jane retorted. "You just don't want to share him."

"I wish," Arlene said, sighing. "He fucks hard, but he's clueless; he still has no idea what he's doing."

Jane turned to Marlow. "I think Leeney has the best set-up. I mean, her boy is one hundred percent homo, and he's packing what - eleven inches? And Leeney's the only girl he can bone up for. It's kind of romantic."

"Aw shucks, you're making me blush."

"No, it's true. Marlow, do you remember his friend, Tomahawk Tom? We couldn't use him; he's too scared of pussy. Redwood-boy would have been too if Leeney hadn't gotten to him."

"Well, he's still banging the tomahawk," Arlene replied. "But I'm glad you think I've won the competition, even though I don't look at it as a competition."

"You haven't won it yet," Jane said. "Just wait until Connie trains Billy. That'll be your winner."

"Are you nuts," retorted Arlene? "She ain't training him. She likes fucking him too much. She ain't gonna give that up, not even for a houseboy."

"We'll see, said Jane. "Holy fuck, if she added him to her resume; Jesus fucking Christ..."

****

"You can't tell anyone about this," Herman told Koh. His curiosity was insatiable, but he had tired of sneaking around the living room. Spying was hard work, and there was always the threat of getting caught, so Herman had ingeniously installed a couple of hidden cameras at strategic locations throughout the living room, enabling him to watch the goings-on without being disturbed. To enhance his cravings, he had set the cameras to be at crotch level when people sat down.

"See, look," he said, excitedly. "Upskirt!" Koh marveled at Herman's ingenuity, while Herman marveled at Marlow's panties, which were cobalt blue in color, and after he zoomed in, he could observe tiny orange polka dots. "Wow, you pick those out," he asked? Koh smiled and nodded, and the two young men exchanged high-fives. "You got good taste; those are fantastic." Herman could feel the weight of arousal gathering momentum down below. Watching women who didn't know they were being watched was one of his many fetishes. "I haven't gotten the sound to work yet, but I'll figure it out. And when I do," he said, smiling mischievously, "I'll know everything."

Being naked all the time proved to be a real intoxicant. The ladies thought that it would neuter their houseboys, but it had the opposite effect. But in a way, wasn't that their objective?

Herman placed his hand on Koh's thigh, inching closer and closer to the Promised Land. They were both hard. "Come on, man, give me something," he said. "Look at this," he said, referring to the spy cameras, "you can't say you don't like it," and he placed Koh's hand on his erection as put his own hand on Koh's. Jane crossed her legs and a glimpse of pink protruded out from between under her hem. "I picked those," he said proudly. Koh enclosed his hand around Herman's shaft and squeezed. "Easy Koh, easy, don't stroke yet," he cautioned. "Just hold it. I want to show you something." He brought up a video of William masturbating in front of the camera. "He's my secret crush," Herman said, "my dream fuck."

Porn is a commodity, an obsession, usually consumed best in private, and one of Koh's few remaining inhibitions eroded when he found out that it was cool to share his obsession with another. They were both already naked, which tore down most of the wall, but it was a healthy relief to be able to share one's interest with a like-minded individual.

Watching William play with his pecker always put Herman in the mood, and he began to move his hand up and down Koh's shaft. "Okay, you do me too," he said. Both of them were natural-born horn-dogs who got off without much difficulty, and in a matter of minutes Koh was having his third orgasm of the day; god knows how many Herman was working on - he usually lost count by around the fifth one.

Koh reckoned that a hand-job was better than going solo, and he realized that, male or female, a hand-job was a hand-job, and once you got past the mechanics, the only variable was the arousal quotient of your partner. But if you closed your eyes it didn't matter. That's why Koh could mess around with Tony's rock and have him get off. He had no love for the Japanese fag houseboy, but his hand felt as soft and warm as Marlow's...

With time to kill, Herman went to the website that hosted his underwear collection. "Look at that, nineteen hundred and eighty-eight hits yesterday...although only eight hundred and forty-six different addresses. That means a lot of return business." Hopefully Koh wouldn't figure out that there was money to be made. That's not to say Herman was greedy, but it was his website and his idea and, in that regard, Koh was a useful idiot.

Herman wanted to see if Koh had posted those cobalt blue panties, and he was dying to know which bra accompanied it. Marlow's most recent underwear poses had a real wow factor, and despite having just ejaculated, Herman got aroused again, and later, when he was alone, he knew what he'd be whacking to. Herman zoomed in on Marlow's crotch. In this particular photo she was wearing sheer white panties. Wait a minute; what was that bump? Was that hair? Wow, little miss smoothie wasn't so smooth any more. Having ascertained that Koh knew nothing about barbering, he decided to help him out. "You got to be as useful as possible," he said, by way of explanation.

"Jesus, those little buggers have been away for a long time," observed Jane.

"Maybe we should see what they're doing," Marlow suggested, hoping to catch them in the act of coitus.

A closed door was catnip to Jane, and she barged into Herman's bedroom without knocking. "Oh my fucking Lord," she exclaimed. She took a step back. "You go in. See for yourself. I can't handle it."

Marlow was a little hesitant, but it wasn't that bad. Herman was lying on his bed with a towel underneath him. Koh had a scissors and comb in hand, and he was maneuvering around the area of Herman's crotch. "What are you guys doing," Marlow asked?

"I'm teaching him how to trim pubic hair," replied Herman. Marlow blushed, as she could guess the reason behind it, but Koh the barber would add another element, another layer, to her training regimen. It would also be an excuse for him to get up close and personal with her most sacred body part.

12