Houseboy Blues Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you're still not worried," asked Jane?

"Not in the least, Marlow replied, bravely. "I can control him with sex."

"Jeez, you're doing better than me." Jane sighed. "I can't do anything with Herman anymore, not even sex works."

"All men can be controlled through sex," observed Arlene.

"Look, I was in a vulnerable spot when I met the little bugger," Jane said. "I let him run wild; I know, I probably shouldn't have, but by the time I realized my mistake it was too late. The problem now is that Hideki likes him. I mean, I'd fucking kick him out of the house today were it my call, but he's wormed his way into Hideki's heart, not to mention his butthole, so I'm powerless. I'm telling ya, that little bugger is fucking devious. I keep telling Hideki to take him to Japan..."

Koh missed Japan, but he was consumed by sex, and he had followed his boner to Los Angeles. Had he remained in Tokyo, and had he found a girlfriend, she wouldn't be as hot as Marlow. The glamorous western goddess was clearly out of his league, but if he were willing to be subservient, if he were willing to play along, his sex life, which was already better than it had ever been, would just get more and more incredible. It was a fair trade-off. "Just wait until you start working," Herman told him. Being a porn star is the best job in the world."

Herman had read the script, and he knew what was in store for Koh, but Jane warned him that she'd sic Jenn on him if he divulged it. Jane felt that for male performers spontaneity worked best, and besides, if Koh knew that he was going to lose his anal cherry to a mammoth, twelve-inch dick he might not show up for work. If he were really a fast learner, he would have figured out the reason Herman was so intent on showing him William's rig.

****

Marlow sent Koh to bed early. "No masturbating tonight," she said. Koh looked at her wide eyed and puzzled. Marlow stuck her hand in front of her crotch, made a stroking motion, and followed it by shaking her head no and waving her finger back and forth. "No touching, okay?" That got through. Even though he had but one scene in this month's Soapland episode, the bigger his cum shot the better served everyone would be, so better he saved and stored his cream for when it mattered most.

Marlow was tired. Being a mistress was demanding, she needed to relax, but how could she? A warm bath might help. Yes, a bath and some marijuana too - that ought to do it, and for an encore, the water jets with their high-velocity, rocket spray. She could use a good orgasm. Big Tony might have been a good fuck, but even he couldn't ring her bell all of the time. Marlow climbed into the warm, soapy bathwater, lay back, and inhaled deeply on a joint.

In the bedroom next door was a young man with raging hormones who had been agitated and stimulated beyond what is considered normal. No matter how many ejaculations he had today, could she really expect him not to play with his pecker in the privacy of his own bedroom? Maybe Marlow should have clamped him, she thought, jokingly, but seriously, how else could she make sure that he didn't jerk? It wasn't like she didn't already possess a locking device. Jane strongly recommended that she keep one nearby, just in case. Marlow browsed the Internet, and bought the least restrictive one she could find. It was a cage as opposed to a clamp, and it allowed its prisoners a lot of space, something Koh's penis would appreciate, if it ever came to that. Clamp-light, as Marlow referred to it, to be used only if circumstances warranted, not for sadistic pleasure.

Koh had trouble sleeping, tossing and turning. He wasn't used to leaving his erection unattended. He had already touched it a couple of times, very gingerly of course; so as not to set off a sperm shower. Marlow wouldn't like that.

Marlow, meanwhile, had fallen into a trance. Tony and Koh were having a swordfight. That was a battle Koh could not win, and big Tony pounded him into submission, whipping his gigantic dong around like a windmill before striking at his opponent, going right for Koh's manhood, turning it into a shriveling, shrinking, flaccid, soft mass of silly putty.

Marlow took another puff. Now she imagined herself barging into Koh's bedroom unannounced to find him fiddling and diddling, and when she looked at his monitor, to her dismay she discovered that her houseboy was wanking to Jane, watching one of her scenes from an old Donkey video.

At the same time she was fantasizing, over in the next bedroom Koh's cock ached badly. It felt like it was on fire. There was no way he'd be able to fall asleep without addressing it, and besides, he never had a problem delivering a big payload, so a little jerking now shouldn't make too much difference tomorrow. He got out of bed and opened his bedroom door and peered down the hallway. Marlow's bedroom door was closed, so he felt safe; she'd probably never find out.

He was right about that, because at the same moment Koh was applying hand-pressure to his swollen member Marlow had maneuvered the water jets into a favorable position, and her vagina canyons were inundated with spray, driving her into a shriveling mass of silly putty all-over.

Koh enjoyed watching Tony and Marlow when they were having intercourse. He loved to see her squirm and writhe. Big Tony sure knew how to please a woman...jackpot! Koh sighed deeply as oodles of thick fluid spewed out from his penis. It always came back to Marlow and Tony. No matter what else was on his mind, his final fantasy, his final mental image, before climaxing was that of Big Tony dipping his tool inside Marlow's box.

He lay in bed, uneasy, thinking about what he just did. Koh felt bad about his lack of willpower and self-control. Marlow trusted him, and he let her down. There was no way he'd get any sleep now, so he decided to bite the bullet and confess. It couldn't wait until morning, so he rose and went down the corridor to Marlow's bedroom, and knocked on her door. The guilt was written on his face. Lost to both of them was that she had on sheer, satin lingerie. That her nipples showed through the flimsy material mattered not; of more importance was that she took him by the hand and sat him down on her bed. Her virtually transparent panties also left little to the imagination, but the thrill of physical contact - her hand touching his, their legs but inches apart, sitting on the edge of the bed, meant more than the public display of her body she unashamedly offered up for his viewing pleasure.

"Do you want to sleep with me tonight," she asked? Koh was at a loss for words, but he was able to nod in the affirmative. To be granted access to her bed was the ultimate intimacy, the ultimate reward, and this after he had disobeyed her explicit order. Fortune was certainly smiling on him - he thought he was going to be disciplined, and now this. It was almost too good to be true. Despite having just cum, his penis reacted as one might expect, seeing its close proximity to his goddess-mistress, the most desirable woman in his world. By now Marlow was accustomed to his boner, so she paid it no mind, but she knew what she needed to do. The carrot and the stick - to sleep in her bed came with a price.

Now it was Marlow who sighed. She never imagined it would come to this so quickly, but she recalled Jane saying how she gave Herman a lot of liberties at first, much to her regret, so there was no avoiding it. It wasn't punishment as much as it was training, she reasoned, and Marlow hoped that Koh would see it the same way.

Koh could see her butt crack quite nicely, as she bent down to fetch something from the drawer. "If you want to sleep with me I need you to put this on." Her voice was soft and gentle. It was certainly a strange contraption she held in her hand. "It won't be bad," she reassured him. "Only while we sleep together, for my protection. We'll take it off in the morning." Her smile told him that everything was okay.

He stood up as instructed and tried not to focus on the negative. She was placing a thin strap around his waist and securing it in the back, but this sweet smelling temptress, clad only in revealing lingerie, was pressed against his nude body, her warm, gentle hands having a remarkably calming influence. Now her hands were on his penis, and so what if she was slipping his throbbing rod through a metal loop that was secured to the front of the strap? His penis wasn't dancing as it usually did; it was fully stretched out and pulsated, because Marlow making physical contact with his cock was to die for. How fortunate that the metal loop was wide enough to accommodate his erection just barely, because it allowed him to express his arousal without pain or difficulty.

Not a good time for a boner, Marlow thought, although it did please her to see how horny he was. His devotion to her gave her more satisfaction than anything Tony and his muscles could offer. The bodybuilder could take her or leave her; ultimately she was just a notch on his belt, but Koh was her devoted slave...wait, erase that thought; he wasn't a slave, he was her devoted houseboy, here of his own free will, bound only by her feminine wiles. Marlow had always used her assets to seduce, but using them to train was equally satisfying, albeit different.

She held his dong at its base and inserted it into the cage, which was secured to the metal ring. The cage, which was really a bunch of smoothed-out metal wires had an opening in the front, a wide hole, and it was big enough for Koh's cockhead to protrude out from it, which allowed for a semi-boner to go unpunished. A full boner would mean trouble, and a dick the size of big Tony's would be a curse, but Koh's moderately sized dick could be at peace. The clamp didn't feel that bad, he had to admit. It wasn't nearly as restricting as the one that Herman was forced to wear. How generous that his mistress was thoughtful enough to ease his confinement. No wonder he loved her so. And if it gave her pleasure to have him wear it, as it apparently did, how could he deny her; thus he uttered not a word of protest.

Koh lay on his back, wondering if he would ever get to sleep. Marlow had rested her head on his shoulder, and her hand was draped across his chest. Was it deliberate? Probably. He was beginning to realize that nothing happened by chance. Koh wasn't certain if this was heaven or hell, because his cock could use another release before he went to sleep, but at least it obediently complied with his wishes, and didn't reach maximum rigidity. A semi-erect bone could flourish in the metal prison.

Marlow fell asleep with only a modicum of guilt. Putting the device on Koh made a statement, though at the end of the day it was but another lesson in his training. In the morning she'd remove it and reward him. No masturbation - she'd use her own hand to get him off, maybe even her mouth. And maybe, just maybe, might she let him put it inside her? If he thought the clamp could lead to intercourse he might even look forward to wearing it. That would certainly give him something to think about, but as she was thinking about the best way to reward him she suddenly remembered that he needed to save his cum for Soapland. What irony, she thought, the one time she was willing to putout she couldn't, and it made her smile, her final thought before drifting into unconsciousness.

12