Houseboy Blues Ch. 02

Story Info
Jane, Marlow & Herman all vie for a piece of Koh.
3.8k words
3.67
8.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Houseboy Blues - Ch. 02

"Let's talk," Herman said. He pleaded and begged - the penis clamp was breaking him, he couldn't take it anymore. He'd do anything, and he meant anything, to get it off. Jane was open to discussion, but she insisted on two conditions.

"Anything," he said.

"First, no beating off in public, in front of other people...unless they ask you to, okay?" Herman nodded his acceptance. "And second, no more peeping, no more spying, no more hiding under a table, hiding behind a curtain; it makes people uncomfortable. Capeesh?"

Leave it to Herman to find a loophole and exploit it. Using all the guile he could muster, he managed to convince Jane that everyone would be better served if she allowed him to install cameras throughout the living room; that way he could peep in the privacy of his bedroom and not bother anyone. And he wouldn't have the urge to beat-off in front of her friends, since the hidden cameras would provide enough compelling material for him to jerk to. And since his boss woman was who she was, he knew she'd go along with his other brilliant idea, which was to position the cameras in such a way to maximize the chances of his seeing upskirts.

"Sure, why the hell not," she said, weary of dealing with him, so she agreed, not knowing that he had already installed the cameras and she had inadvertently validated his perviness. "But if you put that shit on the Internet I'll fucking castrate you...I'm not kidding. A sleeping pill in your food, drag you off to Little Tokyo, and you'll wake up in an alley with no memory of how you got there, but you'll be missing two testicles." Jane cackled with delight.

"She thinks she's smarter than me," he said triumphantly, as he relayed the conversation to Koh, who had become his close confident. They could now hang out together in private and spy on the goings-on in the living room without fear of retribution. Koh was spending a lot of time in Herman's bedroom - houseboys often had a lot of downtime, depending the needs of their mistresses. Both were used to being naked, so it wasn't as if they wanted to go out in the backyard and toss a football around. They were chicks with dicks, houseboys trained to be dependent on their mistresses, to submit to their every whim, so infatuated with the woman they served that no other lifestyle appealed to them. It was natural that they'd head straight for the bedroom...

Koh was very likeable. He was polite, obedient, clean, submissive, and just about everything else one could want in a houseboy. He was so caught up in the moment of being in Los Angeles - being Marlow's confidant, being naked, having regularly scheduled masturbation rituals, being a part-time porn actor - that he was always smiling and in a seemingly good mood.

He piqued everyone's interest, including Jane's. She found him as exotic as he found her. She liked the way he nodded his head affirmatively even when he wasn't sure what was being asked of him. He was a smiling, happy, servant, quite the opposite of Herman. As he was spending a lot of time at her house, she saw a lot of him, but him being Marlow's houseboy also added an intoxicating element to the equation. But Jane couldn't simply rape him...

Her interest in Koh, if you could call it that, began when the script called for him to be reamed by William. On the set, which was Pete's health club, Herman introduced him to Koh. Standing tall, with hands on hips, William proudly showed off his member to the young man. "It's okay," he said, "you can touch it." Reluctant at first, Herman coaxed his nervous hand onto the manly beast.

"Herman, what the fuck are you doing?" It was Jane - reality check time.

"I'm helping out."

"Get your ass over here. You're supposed to be helping me, not playing with Billy's dick. Besides, there's been a change in plans."

Koh was impressed with William's specimen; from a visual perspective it looked a lot friendlier than Tony's gigantic rig, which looked threatening and almost scary. He was happy to fondle the 'hillbilly pecker', as William referred to it, but shook with fear when told it was going to penetrate his rectum. Let there be no misunderstanding; Koh liked dick, but licking and sucking and fondling were about as far as he wanted to take it. Anal penetration, either as a giver or as a receiver, did not appeal to him, and he wanted no part of it.

Connie and Marlow had both expressed concern as it pertained to Koh's butt fucking, which gained credence once they understood his reluctance. Marlow feared that her innocent houseboy wouldn't be able to handle William's payload, simply because of its size, and she was also worried about lingering damage to his psyche - she didn't want her chick with a dick to turn into a femme. And like Koh, she too liked oral the best when it came to gay sex. It was more fun to watch, and it was also easier to turn straight men into homos, even if temporarily, if all they had to do was suck and be sucked. So when Jane said to her: 'you mean to say Tony hasn't dicked him?', Marlow laughed nervously and replied: 'he may have sucked him a few times, but that's it, as far as I know'.

Marlow was happy that she had agreed to join the Soapland venture. It gave her a thrill to walk around in a clinging micro-mini that hugged her body to no end, and gauge the impact it had on naked men. William was hung like a fucking bull, and Redwood Jim wasn't far behind. She could flaunt her sexuality in front of them, secure in knowing that she held all the aces. She may have gotten a little carried away in Tokyo, and went further than she intended, but it was worth it because it helped land her a houseboy. Moreover, her performance hadn't gone unnoticed, and she had received several lucrative offers to do porn, all of which she refused without consideration. But she also got an offer to star in a new television series that wouldn't involve sex or nudity, at least not from her. Maybe an intentional upskirt and some cleavage, but that would be it. That was an offer she was willing to consider. Would it help her bag a billionaire? That would be the determining factor.

Connie wasn't happy with the scene as it was originally scripted, even if for different reasons than Marlow. She preferred her muscular, black Adonis as a virile, manly stud-boy, and it bothered her to see him on all fours, being sodomized by Tony. That was bad enough, but William's psyche had also been damaged by the size of Tony's tool. William was always used to having the biggest, baddest dong in the room, but now he had been bested, even if was only by a quarter-inch.

In its stead Koh was added to Arlene's scene, which took place in the sauna, where she sat with her customer, who was her own work-in-progress, the redwood boy. But what to do with William; the ladies had a sit-down. They couldn't send him home without a cum-shot, so they needed a new plan. Jane thought for a moment. "Have you ever seen Billy suck himself off? He can actually give himself a blowjob. It is a sight to behold." Jane licked her lips. She now knew what to do with William.

Redwood Jim was about as gay as one could get, but his penis responded to Arlene. She was good at that, but she was also willing to put in the time. Under her guidance, he was able to get an erection, followed by an ejaculation, and since his cock was thick, huge, and inviting, Arlene's investment had paid dividends. Turning a homo into a banger of pussy was a challenge; training a homo to be an obedient houseboy was even more of a challenge. Koh was easy; he lusted after Marlow, so she could dangle sex in front of him, but Jim had plenty of other options, and women weren't his thing, so kudos to Leeney.

Arlene had discovered Jim's secret spot, which was her trump card in their dealings. It seemed that the redwood boy liked it when she pressed her thumb down on the ginormous vein that ran down the center of his shaft. It did things to him that had never happened before, and it always caused him to lose control and spew cum all over the place. By controlling his secret spot Arlene was able to control Jim.

At the moment the two of them were sitting next to each other on a wooden bench. Jim's boner stuck straight up, and it occupied so much space that at first glance it looked like a prosthetic device. Arlene had on a white bikini; the female worker's uniform. Her hand was resting on his thigh, her pinky finger inching ever closer to man-meat. Koh passed by, carrying a load of towels, and stopped dead in his tracks. Peering by the open door, he watched, mesmerized. His penis started dancing of its own volition, gaining rigidity once his hand made contact with it. He was so relived at avoiding a reaming he was going to repay their faith with a great performance.

Spotting him, Arlene invited Koh to join them, and before long they were engaged in a daisy chain on the wooden, slatted floor of the sauna. Forming a triangle, Redwood Jim's mouth latched onto Koh's cock, while the Japanese houseboy found himself staring into a pink canyon.

Koh was less concerned with the warm, wet sensation that was enveloping his cock than he was with the pink canyon, which had since become a dark abyss. It was the great unknown, so do the best you can, he thought to himself, and he began licking Arlene's pussy with reckless abandon, as if his life depended on it. He wasn't sure exactly what he was doing, or how he was supposed to do it. Marlow had not gotten that far yet into his training, but he figured that as long as he kept his tongue moving, exploring every available space inside the walls, they'd be happy with his performance. It wasn't lost on Arlene. "Shit," she exclaimed, but it wasn't a complaint; Koh was revving her engine.

So intent was he on trying to satisfy Arlene he allowed his dick to soften, and was nowhere near an orgasm. But the same could not be said of Arlene. Not realizing the depth of Koh's zeal, Jane wasn't sure if she was acting; if she was, she was doing a damn good job. "Oh yeah," Arlene grunted with urgent frequency a few times, before lapsing into convulsions.

Before Koh knew what happened - before anyone knew what happened, Arlene let loose with a torrent of urine; warm piss that saturated Koh's mouth, spilling out onto his chin and chest, before disappearing under the slats. The scene, quite by accident, had gotten kinkier, and to top it all off, Koh suddenly, and unexpectedly, began to harden. Maybe it was the pee, maybe it was the thrill of causing Arlene to lose control, maybe Jim's warm, wet mouth was finally having an effect, but Koh got so aroused that he squirmed and writhed like a snake, while his body tensed up. Jane thought he might be horrified by the pee and squirming in terror, but it was quite the opposite. Never underestimate the power of sexual insanity. Redwood Jim certainly wouldn't, not after getting a mouthful of jizz, but he recovered quickly and ably yanked out the remainder of Koh's love juice, and we're not just talking semen, we're talking gobs and gobs of it, squirting across his chest, mingling with Arlene's urine, because she hadn't yet finished tinkling. The combination of Japanese houseboy sperm and western goddess piss was, in Jane's opinion, award-winning material. And even now, despite being spent, Koh's dick was dancing and glistening with bodily fluids.

As for the redwood tree, Arlene pounced on the bone, which was screaming for attention, and she persuaded Koh to join her. Together they shared it, licking and playing with the shaft until it too splashed like crazy. Jane was pleased with the outcome. Redwood Jim had held his own, having done enough to establish himself, and he warrant future appearances, fast-tracked to becoming a regular customer at the Soapland, as long as he was keeping Arlene happy on the home front, that is. But Jane wasn't thinking about Jim. For her, it was all about Koh, her takeaway being that he had gotten a mouthful of piss and didn't flinch. From tiny acorns giant trees grow...

Marlow's takeaway differed, and later that evening her thoughts would turn to William's self-service blowjob. There was something about watching a man of William's pedigree suck himself off and have his juice land all over his face. He could have had any woman in the room, or man, and here he was doing shit like that. The irony may have appealed to her, but her flashbacks were of a hillbilly pecker with a tiny-but-cute cockhead. Marlow went online and rummaged through the Donkey catalogue. She spent well over an hour watching William in action. There was William posing naked, flexing naked, fucking and getting fucked, sucking and getting sucked; William boned, William soft, William cumming...it didn't matter. What a goddamn arousing sight he was. Marlow had one of her best ever orgasms that evening...

****

Jane didn't know if Koh was a panty freak like Herman, but since the two of them were perving with the hidden cameras, why not use it to her advantage, so it came to be that she found reasons to walk around the house in her bra and panties whenever Koh was visiting. She knew it was her best look, and she imagined the houseboys having jerking contests while riveted to her display of forbidden flesh. If Koh weren't a panty freak, hanging out with her houseboy would likely convert him into one. And since the Donkey motto was boners and miniskirts, panty freaks were always welcome. "Is Koh coming over today," she'd ask, and if Herman said yes she'd say, "pick something sexy for me to wear." Herman could see where this was heading, and what better way to get in Jane's good graces than by helping her have sex with Koh?

One day she asked, "how come you and Koh never spend any time at Marlow's?"

"I have a better porn collection," he explained, which led Jane to suggest to Marlow that she and Koh make a sex tape. To her incredulity, Jane explained that Koh needed to upgrade his porn collection, and if he had something Herman wanted to watch it would, as she succinctly put it, "get the two little buggers out of my fucking house and into yours!" A sex tape of Marlow and Koh kept gaining traction in Jane's mind. Herman offered up a counter-suggestion, which was that she should make one with him instead. Who knew, maybe that would lead to Herman making a tape with Marlow? Stranger things have happened, he thought.

"Remember," I picked those out," Herman said, proudly, to his new best friend. Koh's mouth hung open in astonishment, as it usually did whenever he caught a revealing glance of Jane. Every afternoon, like clockwork, two things would happen. Tony would fuck Marlow by the pool and Jane would walk around the living room in her undies. The Marlow and Tony show had gotten stale, and hidden cameras were a powerful lure, so Koh began spending his afternoons multitasking with Herman - watching porn, watching Jane, and getting frisky. Sometimes they'd hand-stroke each other, sometimes they'd wank in unison, and there were times when they'd each beat to their own stimulant; Herman usually going with his stored images of Marlow, out of deference to his new best friend, while Koh rocked his dick to long-legged Jane. She was live, right there in the living room, just outside the door, just inches beyond his reach. He was becoming enamored with Herman's mistress. "My penis like," he'd say, sheepishly, to Herman, and he usually got off his mark quicker too, which was saying something, Herman being a major-league whacker.

Through Jane, or to be more accurate, through Herman, Koh was becoming a connoisseur of ladies undergarments. He learned what combinations worked best, which ones enhanced the outer clothes. "Remember," Herman would say, "if she's wearing a mini her panties will show, so you pick ones that make her look hotter, ones that stand out. Nothing's worse than seeing an upskirt and not knowing if it is one because the panties are the same color as the dress. Black on black is the worse. Remember, black dress, white panties, got it?"

"Very nice," commented Koh, lowering his hand to fluff up his genitals, he being particularly fond of the yellow, paisley panties and beige bra that Jane had on today. Dressing a woman was an art, which Koh was just beginning to understand, and Marlow, he hoped, would appreciate his growing expertise. Herman was so experienced and knowledgeable about women, who were still a mystery to Koh, that he felt fortunate to have him as a tutor.

The idea of seducing Marlow's Japanese houseboy gave Jane pause for thought. She could easily write a Soapland scene and pass it off as business, but that wouldn't be enough of a challenge. However, an artful, classical seduction, slowly teasing him, ramping up the temperature until he could no longer resist...was there a better way to one-up Marlow?

Once Herman discovered that Koh hadn't yet trimmed Marlow's pubic hair it gave him an idea.

"God, you're a brilliant, little bugger," exclaimed Jane. "If you could only put that fucking mind of yours to good use...well, I guess that'll never happen. But I'll tell you what; you pull this off and I'll give you a scene in my next porn flick." Herman beamed with joy.

"This is so embarrassing," Jane lied. She was lying on her bed, a small towel covering her bush. Herman insisted that she remove her bra. "The woman has to be totally naked," he told Koh. "That way, you're in charge." Of course it was all a prearranged ploy, Jane's breasts being supple enough to tempt her prey if her glorious, blonde bush didn't suffice. Herman had Koh stick his face up close to Jane's business. He could make out the contour of her cunt lips, but a vagina looked a lot less intimidating when obscured by pubic hair.

With the job half finished, Herman handed the reins to Koh. "Herman, you can leave," Jane said, "you'll make him nervous," and the timid Japanese houseboy found himself alone with the long-legged vixen. He followed Jane's eyes, and hesitantly acknowledged his arousal, but he made no attempt to cover it up. At no time did Jane consider clamping him; in fact, it was quite the opposite. Boners were welcome. It was hard to focus on barbering with a naked western goddess in his midst, but Koh was an astute learner, and he did a credible enough job.

Afterwards, Jane had him lay down on the bed, and Koh, who looked like a little lost puppy in need of a caress, had every reason to believe that Jane would become the third notch on his belt. She oozed sexuality, and it was all directed is his direction. His penis was pulsating, twitching from side to side as well as bobbing up and down. During one upward bounce Jane noticed a tiny sliver of pre-cum sticking to his chest. Koh had a decent enough dong, she observed - bigger than Herman's, for sure, with a lot less maintenance. At this moment it was safe to say that she owned him, or at least his dick. Koh would do anything she asked in exchange for an orgasm. But at the moment of truth, Jane blinked. Damn, she thought, I can't go through with it, it's too easy, so she dismissed him, much to his surprise; so much for a third notch to his belt. In the end, it satisfied Jane just to know that she could have had her way with him. She still had it, not that Koh was much of a barometer. And while she didn't like leaving him with blue balls, she figured he'd head straight for Herman's bedroom, and well...so much for blue balls.

****

Jane had a bitch, i.e. Herman, so why shouldn't he have one? In the annals of servitude had a houseboy ever had their own houseboy? He'd be famous, at least in the circles of depravity, but it was the power trip aspect of it that appealed to Herman the most. He didn't need a bitch, but if he could get himself one, why not try? Koh was naive and innocent, and an anal virgin. Big Bill may have been too much for him to handle, but Herman's six-inch pecker would fit nicely inside Koh's rectum. He also had the luxury of biding his time; Koh wasn't going anywhere, not as long as Marlow was alive, and since he and Koh already liked hanging out together, why not make the most of it?

12