Houseboy Blues Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Herman showed Koh the secret spot where he used to peep on Marlow and Tony when they fucked by the pool, and Koh had to admit that it was more fun to spy on them with Herman by his side, and beat off together, than it was to sit at the pool and beat off alone. Koh snuck Herman into Marlow's bedroom one day under the pretense of giving him some pointers on underwear sorting, but once determining that Marlow was going to leave them alone, Herman showed him the fine art of jerking inside of a bra cup. Herman picked out a white, lacy one, and he masturbated while Koh watched. Koh went for a more exotic one, just recently purchased by his mistress; it was made of luxurious silk, with silver cups and purple trim and purple straps.

"Good choice," Herman said, and he placed his hand on Koh's butt cheeks and rubbed them tenderly while the young man fiddled with himself. They then went into the bathroom to rinse out their filth, walking arm-in-arm as they did so.

Jane kept up the panty parade whenever Koh was around, but the sexual tension had evaporated. She had her chance and passed. Anything else from here on would seem contrived. Besides, she had an epic film to script, and she didn't need any tension with Marlow. But banging Koh would be the ultimate insult, because what could Marlow do in return? Bang Herman? She'd be punishing herself, not Jane, were she to take that route...


12