Houseboy Blues Ch. 04

Story Info
Tony gets sucked, Koh gets fucked, big news for Marlow.
5.2k words
3.67
8.9k
00

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Herman was following Jane all over the house, pestering her to no end. He had been doing a lot of that lately. It worked to his advantage once, having led to the removal of the cock clamp and hidden cameras, but this time he had run into a stonewall. The gist of his angst was that he wanted to have a scene with Jinmin in Jane's next video.

"Will you stop bugging me? I told you, I don't know what I'm gonna do."

"I know you're working on a script. I know Jinmin..."

"You don't know squat," Jane interjected.

"Okay, lets pretend that Jinmin does have a scene. She'll have to work with someone...why not me?"

"If you're that hot for her," replied Jane, "ask her out on a date, like a normal person."

Herman paused. "I can't."

"What do you mean you can't? Why not? You got a job, money, you got a car; I mean, she's already seen you beat-off, what's the problem?" Herman blushed. "What, you don't think she likes your six-inch dick?"

"Six-and-a-quarter..."

"Whatever."

"I don't know," he sighed, "you saw what happened with Tony."

Jane smirked. "Jesus, that was something, wasn't it?"

Jinmin had fainted - literally fainted - the first time she laid eyes on what it was that turned Tony into Big Tony. An odd troupe has unexpectedly descended into Marlow's backyard. Pete was clothed, but the two houseboys weren't, and two young, nubile girls were tagging along. Marlow was soaking up the sun, wearing a bikini, while Tony swam laps in the pool. The former Mister Nude America had no need for a bathing suit, and he stepped out of the pool to greet the visitors completely unaware that his nudity could be cause for concern. For most of the assemblage it wasn't, but the two Donkey-girls-in-training weren't quite prepared for the trophy dick, attached as it was to a trophy male specimen.

Tony had stepped out of the pool, giving Jinmin a clear view of his package, which hung between his legs like a lethal weapon. She made an audible gasp almost instantly, followed by uttering something that sounded like, 'oh shit', and the next thing anyone knew she had slumped and fallen to the grass, unconscious, where she remained.

Tony was quick to rush over, and he knelt down before her, trying to bring her to life, but as soon as Jinmin came to and opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was a big, fat sausage hovering but inches from her face - she moaned and slumped back down into unconsciousness. This time Tony picked her up and brought her over to the air mattress, giving the houseboys full access to her panty-clad bottom. Good thing Jane had removed the clamp; otherwise Herman would be in a lot of trouble, seeing that his penis was rocking to the Jinmin beat, the short-skirted, white-panty beat. Koh's dick was dancing and dangling, but it was hard to say whether it was caused by Jinmin's panties or simply in its natural state.

Jinmin was eventually able to compose herself to the point where she could be penis-adjacent without going to pieces. While Eva's reaction to Tony's dick was more subdued, she made no secret of her visual attraction, seeing how she eyed it hungrily. The Royal Penis had risen to about eleven-inches, which was impressive, but it also meant that there was room for growth. What impressed the girls the most though was the hook; the lower half of Tony's shaft, which bent significantly, as it was wont to do. It was in full boomerang mode now, curving to an almost ninety-degree angle. All it took to turn Tony on were admirers, and he had had many, all vying for his attention, but fainting? He chuckled at the thought. Girls had always gone ape-shit over him, so that was nothing new, but causing a girl to faint was special, and Jinmin immediately won a small place in his heart.

Pete, meanwhile, was feeling quite threatened, and who could blame him? He was also very glad to be wearing clothes. There was no way Marlow would care about his nine-inch rod, which suddenly felt inadequate no matter how good he could wield it. She'd scoff at it - it would seem that Tony had made him redundant. But man, she was smoking hot. Even sun bathing she looked glammed, and Pete was starting to think that jerking off in front of her might be a tasty treat, so if that was as good as it got...

"How do you get it to bend?" Tony stood there with hands on hips, proud as can be. The girls cared not for his muscles other than the one between his legs. In their youthful naivety they had ignored his buffed biceps, his ripped pecs, and went right for the meat. Tony found their immaturity refreshing; and there was nothing wrong with a little penis-worship. He began to feel a tingle all over, which gave him an idea.

"How do I get it to bend?" Tony smiled. "I don't know, but this is nothing. You should see what I can do with a yo-yo."

Jane looked at Marlow, who nodded in affirmation. All serious bodybuilders know the importance of exercising every muscle, but most were limited by their penis size. Tony always believed that he won his nude title because he was able to exercise his cock, which was then in harmony with the rest of his body. He used to place a lead-lined band over his bone and do curls; lately he had been fooling around with a yo-yo. Tony walked over to his workout bench, where he kept it. "Nice cheeks," whispered Jinmin, causing Eva to giggle.

"There's one thing," Tony said, playing his trump card. "In order to get this to work, I need a full erection..."

Need he say more - apparently not? Herman looked on forlornly, his hopes crushed by the wayside, as Jinmin and Eva attacked Tony's tool with gusto. They were very quickly able to prove that Tony's cock did indeed have room for growth. "Wow." Jinmin giggled. "This is the biggest one I've ever seen." Did she have to be so enthusiastic? Didn't Jinmin know that Herman pined for her? It was his cock, not Tony's, that she should be hungering after.

Making matters worse, Jinmin put it to her tongue, and Herman's dreams sank and died along with his hopes. Damn that Tony. He stole Marlow from him, and now Jinmin. Koh seemed to be handling things all right, but that might have been because his bikini-clad mistress was standing right next to him, and she had her hand placed squarely on his butt cheeks, copping a feel.

Even at twelve-and-a-quarter inches - full mast - the dramatically bent angle remained. A boner didn't change the curvature. The ever-observant Jane, seeing how the girls ignored Tony's muscles and went right for the dong, knew that she had found the next generation of Donkey girls. The train keeps on rolling, she thought, making a mental note to remind Pete that she needed a cougar, a hot thirty-something, to complete her casting. Pete really did know how to pick them. Eva and Jinmin exceeded expectations; Jane's only consideration was whether men would beat-off when watching them on video, and in that regard they passed their audition, regardless of the outcome with Tony. The challenge for Jane would be to harness and then exploit their potential.

"Okay girls, that's enough. Lets save it for the yo-yo." It was a Duncan model; they were a leader in yo-yo manufacturing, and of their many models Tony's preference was one that had an automated return, easily triggered by a hard tug from his penis. The trick was in having a dick strong enough to trigger the return mechanism, which big Tony obviously had.

He slipped the loop over his erection. He had a real good stiffie, and there was no way he'd lose it either; the girls slavish attention would see to that. They were smiling and giggling unashamedly, and even Jane was watching intently. As jaded as she was, Tony was going into uncharted waters with his yo-yo thing. Marlow had already seen it, so she was more concerned with Koh's reaction to her butt massage, and she found reassurance in his twitching, fluttering member.

"Here's what I call walking-the-dog." Tony exerted his stomach muscles to get his cock to wag up and down. Faster and faster it went, and at one point, right when it was about to go into a downward trajectory, he thrust his hips, and the yo-yo dropped to the ground and began to roll several feet down the patio. Tony exerted force to move his cock upward, thrust his hips again, and the yo-yo, like magic, returned to his feet. Another hard yank and the yo-yo went back up to his cockhead, waiting for its next command.

Another use of his stomach muscles and the walk began all over again...

It's one thing to be applauded for a successful masturbation, as Herman and Koh had been; it was quite another to be recognized for brilliantly entertaining cocksmanship. Tony basked in the adulation, as one would expect him to. William certainly couldn't control a yo-yo the way he could; nobody could - he was certain of that. That's why he won Mister Nude America. He was a unique physical specimen. His dick, untouched by steroids, rose majestically above the competition. Admittedly, William was a close second, but in bodybuilding there was no second, only first.

Flush from pulling off the yo-yo trick, Tony was now ready for the after-party, which began almost immediately, when Jinmin decided to take her appreciation to the next level, for without saying a word, she took it upon herself to get the party started. She saw it as her right, her duty, and her privilege to fellate the boomerang, which would forever be her name for it. Nobody uttered a word of complaint; nobody told her to stop, and besides, the way Tony was reacting, anyone telling her to stop would have to answer to him. Tony enjoyed being fellated as much as the next man. Usually it was an eye-popping hottie doing the sucking, but having it done by an enthusiastic, eighteen-year-old science nerd in geeky eyeglasses was a nice change-of-pace. Moreover, having it done while Marlow watched was, of course, priceless.

Eva felt compelled to join in, not wanting Jinmin to have the prize all to herself. Fortunately, Tony's penis was large enough to accommodate both of them, so they didn't have to fight over access. Pete had long since faded into the background. He wanted no part of Tony's world. It was ironic, because what had begun as an opportunity for him to impress Marlow had turned into an impromptu audition by his latest discoveries. It wasn't supposed to be an audition, it just turned into one, the girls having taken it upon themselves to act as they saw fit when encountering a trophy penis.

Jane was still thinking about the yo-yo and how she could incorporate it into a script, while Herman consoled himself by focusing on the panties Jinmin was flashing while she sucked. Was she devious enough to be spreading her legs deliberately, keeping him interested, showing that she had feelings for him? Did she know about his panty fetish? It never crossed his mind that her modesty had been overtaken by her lust, and had she known a pervert was riveted on her crotch she might have covered up, but Herman could fantasize, couldn't he?

Tony spread his legs apart and crouched slightly at the knees. "You girls suck good," he grunted. He wavered slightly and Jane indicated to the houseboys that they should stand next to Tony and prop him up, because it looked like he needed some support, and he gratefully draped his arms over their shoulders once they had moved into place. They didn't mind; it got them closer to the girls, and Herman and Koh had a great angle to observe their blowjob technique, which consisted of a lot of tongue, a lot of giggling, kissing and sucking. In other words, they did it all. While Herman could admire their skill and their verve, it still pained him to know that he wasn't on the receiving end. Koh's pain had been tempered by Marlow's soothing touch. And the way she looked at him...the last time he saw that look on her face was the night he had lost his cherry, and seeing it again made his head spin. So what if Marlow was banging Tony? And sure, she craved Tony's junk, but so did he - who the hell didn't? Koh had sucked it, so why not Eva?

Tony gave indications that the semen train was about to depart the station, so Jinmin removed her mouth, pulled it away from Eva, and tugged on it with both hands. This was certainly better than stroking high-school boys. "That's it," he bellowed; "I'm cumming..."

Jane had found her Donkey girls. Tony had gotten back at Marlow, not knowing she'd have the last laugh, with backdoor Billy. Eva and Jinmin had their first trophy cock, while Herman had come to the sobering conclusion that only subterfuge could get him inside Jinmin's panties. Koh was thinking about the look in Marlow's eyes, and whether it meant intercourse. So of the eight people there, six were winners, Pete joining Herman in the loser's column.

****

Marlow had a problem, and for the moment Koh was the beneficiary. He was lying face down on her bed - her bed; and she was clad in a shameless, see-through negligee, giving him unfiltered views of her supple breasts and perfectly formed nipples. Koh had seen bigger boobs before, but none as enticing. He would love to smother them with love - first using his hands, then his mouth, and finally with his dick. He'd kill to rub his cock between those hooters. Boobs aside, the sheer panties she wore revealed her growing bush, and he couldn't wait for an opportunity to show off his barbering skills. Soon, she had told him, soon. Needless to say, Koh was a happy camper, and he was about to get even happier, for his cock was on the verge of some serious exercise

She rubbed his shoulders. "Relax...just relax." He was squirming on the bed. Marlow couldn't figure out why until it dawned on her that his growing bone must need additional space to maneuver. That caused her to smile; you see, she never took it for granted that Koh would remain captivated by her. It was something she had to work on every single day. A boner was a reaffirmation of her success...

It was good news and bad news for Marlow, and thus she had a problem, which led to the current scenario in her bedroom. It started out all good, a deal had been made, a contract had been signed, and she would soon be off to Tokyo for two weeks. She was going to be the hostess of an adult-themed, sexually oriented, game show, the producers deciding that having a western goddess in a featured role would allow their show to stand-out in a crowded field.

Ten shows had been agreed upon as a start, which would be taped during the fortnight she was over there. If the formula worked there was potential for a huge upside, enough to have commanded her interest and gotten her to commit. Marlow's contract was very specific; while the show would feature copious amounts of nudity and limited sex, Marlow would be more of a spectator; her reaction to the zaniness going on around her being the show's fulcrum. There'd be no dubbing, it having been determined that her voice added another layer of eroticism. Instead there would be subtitles.

For her part she'd be wearing skin-tight dresses that showed off her body to great effect, and the show's signature hook, what would truly make it must-see television, was that each episode would begin with Marlow in her dressing room, wearing a white, terrycloth robe, deciding which dress to wear. Once deciding, she'd remove her robe, and for a brief moment the tease would be that she might be nude, but she'd have on a bra that was one size too small, and some skimpy panties; a consolation prize for the teenage boys who were the show's target audience and, presumably, wanking to the Marlow beat. The tighter the dress the more she'd have to shimmy to get into it, meaning there was always a chance that one of her boobs would pop out. And when she sat down to put on her stiletto heels, if her panties happened to show, so much the better.

For that she'd be receiving 'F U money', as she phrased it.

"You gotta take a houseboy with you to Tokyo," Jane told her. "That will impress the hell out of them. A woman of your status can't travel alone. Besides, from what you've told me, wouldn't the show work better if a naked servant helped dress you?" That gave Marlow pause for thought, to which Jane added: "you gotta think big."

Marlow nodded. "You might be right," she agreed. "Yeah, okay, I'll take Koh with me. And who better to choose my clothes?"

Jane shook her head. "Bad idea; you shouldn't take Koh?"

Marlow was perplexed. "Why not?"

"Because, dum-dum, he's Japanese. He'll get homesick, run away, and you'll never see him again."

Marlow was shocked. "No way. Koh would never do that?"

"Perhaps, but do you really wanna take the chance?"

That stopped Marlow dead in her tracks. "Well, what's the alternative?" She saw the glimmer in Jane's eye. "Oh no; no way. I am not taking Herman."

"It's just for two weeks. And besides, if he runs away, so much the better."

"No; forget it. I'd rather take my chances with Koh."

Jane proposed a third option. "Maybe, just maybe, Leeney will bail you out. I heard she's having some trouble with the redwood tree. Take him with you. I'll watch Koh for two weeks, and Leeney can do what she wants with Herman...She bought a whip, she told me." Jane smacked her lips in delight.

Marlow grinned. "That might be just what the little perv needs...How big is the redwood, again?"

"Big enough for the Japs to be envious..."

"Yeah, but he looks so wimpy. When I arrive at the airport I need a real he-man to walk one pace behind me, carrying my luggage. That'll be my grand entrance."

"In that case, take Tony," Jane suggested.

Marlow sucked her teeth. "Jeez, I don't know. I kind of like him better in small doses; just fuck me and be gone...Wait, I got it. William! What about William? Oh wait, shit, he's under contract to Donkey."

"You can take him," Jane said. "Jesus that was quick. Backdoor Billy, huh?" Marlow turned beet-red, but smiled nonetheless. "Shit if you can convince him to go with you, he's yours." Something about the way Marlow smiled told her that William wouldn't need much convincing. But Jane needed Redwood-Boy out of the way so she could dump Herman on Arlene. "Why not take both," she suggested? "He-man Billy and nancy-boy Jim...shit, you'll make the cover of every Japanese tabloid. Nancy boy can pick out your dress and he-man can carry you on his shoulder when you make your grand entrance on stage. And if you get tired and need some sleep, they'll have someone to play with."

"Jane, I like the way you think, but Billy...this isn't Donkey."

Jane smiled. "Who do you think owns the production company that hired you?"

"No!"

"Yes, Hideki owns the show."

"I should have known, but that's okay. A job's a job. Do I have to fuck him when I'm over there? Actually, I don't mind..."

Jane broke out into a broad grin. "I think Billy has more to worry about than you."

Marlow's problem now was how to explain to Koh that he would not be traveling with her. She chose the carrot and stick approach, and prepared her vagina for Japanese penis. She'd let him fuck her all day and all night. She'd be his sex-slave for an evening, a non-stop marathon of fornication, for as long as he could hold out, after which he wouldn't care about being left behind. And he'd be too tuckered to satisfy Jane, should that be in her plans...

In the end, Marlow chickened out. Her vagina was too sacred, and she was wary of him developing bad habits. "Houseboys are like dogs," Jane once told her. "When I was growing up we had a German shepherd, and one day someone offered us money to put him out to stud and fuck their dog to get her pregnant. We took the cash...biggest mistake we ever made. From then on the dog began shitting all over the house. Houseboys are the same way..."

However, that is not to say that Koh couldn't be rewarded. A blowjob started everything off, which took very little time, because having massaged his backside, once Marlow had him turn over she saw that there was already leakage, and it took just a few licks got him to squirt his seed in an uncontrollable rage of ecstasy. Thumb, forefinger, tip of tongue; that's all it took. If Koh thought he was done, he was wrong.

12