Houseboy Blues Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marlow got down on her stomach, Koh laid on top of her, and he slid his body up and down her backside, massaging her cheeks with a brand-new erection. Periodically it would get stuck between her crack, and pop out and slap against her buttocks. One of those slaps caused another dose of semen to spill, and he panted in satisfaction as his cream dribbled down to her thigh. Marlow turned over and had her houseboy straddle her; it was titty-fuck time - not as good as vaginal penetration, but a close second. Koh was too consumed with sexual gratification at that moment to appreciate the significance, but he'd think about it often later, usually when his hand was applying some therapy to his penis. Running his cock between Marlow's breasts was a treat he'd savor forever, and for a brief moment he could pretend that he was in charge and she was his slave. For now though, he'd be content with delivering a payload on her neck and chin.

Marlow decided the time was ripe for a lesson in cunt licking, which would allow his penis to rest and rejuvenate. Koh passed with flying colors because, as always, he immersed himself totally into the task. He excelled so much that Marlow was compelled to turn to her vibrator to finish the job, while Koh sat and watched, grateful to be alive. Herman probably never saw Jane do this - how many houseboys ever get to see their mistress masturbate? Yes, it felt good to be alive, he thought.

"Come on, silly, you too," she said, so Koh applied hand to cock and jerked himself into a stupor. It took a lot of hard work to get anything out of his spent dick; even getting a hard-on was a chore, but he eventually managed to ejaculate again before slumping in his chair, his cock was done for, turning limp almost immediately. Marlow was still writhing to the vibrator beat though, which gave Koh an inspiration. It came with some risk, because mistresses, not houseboys, call the shots when it comes to sex, but he climbed on to the bed regardless and replaced the vibrator with his tongue.

"I like a man who finishes what he started," Marlow cooed, she liking initiative when it resulted in cunnilingus. A teacher is only as good as a pupil's willingness to learn, and Koh was a good pupil. By the time he finished, Marlow too was grateful to be alive.

****

Herman and Koh were in the bedroom doing what Herman did best. "Sweet...nice panties," he murmured. Arlene usually wore dark ones, but today she had on white, and he wondered if that was 'Jimmy's doing', he having taken over Arlene's wardrobe duties.

"Tell me again why it fucking matters," she had asked, when Jane suggested she give redwood boy more responsibility.

"Make him feel like he's earning his keep," Jane said. "Let him pick out your fucking panties, for Christ's sake. Chick with a dick, remember?"

"Jimmy doesn't want to be sniffing through my undies...oh, I get it. That's why I get him him do it. Jane, you are a fucking genius!"

None of this mattered to Koh. He didn't care about panties at the moment; he had a nasty abrasion on his shaft, making masturbation difficult. When his cock got stiff the skin tightened, and the abrasion stung like hell. "I've had that before," Herman said. "Too much jacking. I always move my hand around to different spots." Koh refrained from telling him about his evening with Marlow. A good houseboy doesn't go around blabbering about his mistress's sexuality. Houseboys get judged through their mistresses. Koh was only as good as Marlow. Her successes and failures were his too. A good houseboy submerges himself into his mistress' soul and becomes an extension of her.

Redwood Jim looked at the monitor. "You guys," he smirked. This was his first time in Herman's room. It was meant as punishment, and he assumed that it would be, but Herman and Koh had boners, and Jim liked boners, so how bad could it be? It was hard for Jim to appreciate the voyeur show in the living room because his meat was shackled. He had finally displeased Arlene enough to warrant the insult, because to Jim, that's what it was. But he allowed her to do it, so what did that say about his role in their relationship? At least Arlene had the decency to buy the largest clamp she could find. "You better not take that off," she warned, banishing him to Herman's bedroom - the 'losers lounge' she callously called it - while the ladies discussed the idea of trading houseboys.

Jim's crime was to be his own man and have sex with whomever and wherever he wanted, against Arlene's wishes. Old habits die hard, and Jim was a cruiser at heart. "You too," Herman said; "they got you too?" Koh nodded in agreement, and in sympathy. He and Herman had both felt the bitter sting of the clamp one time or another, and as misery loves company, Jim was welcomed to the club. The ladies had forgotten that Koh was quite proficient at picking locks. Jim's penis, once liberated, danced around like a new puppy looking for someone or something to please. Herman's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree. If ever an erection resembled a flagpole it was Jim's, and it was as thick as a motherfucker. "Koh, my friend," said Herman, "now that Jimmy's here, I think it's time to join the bitch academy..."

"No," Arlene said. "Let's not reward him. You should have seen him; we were at a party. I leave him alone for one fucking minute - get me a drink, I said - and the next thing I know he's fooling around with some fags; his pants are down around his ankles, and they're playing with his dick. I mean, like, what the fuck? I didn't tell him he could do that. What am I, Swiss cheese? I was fucking horny, you know? I was planning to fuck him later. That's enough of a challenge for him right there, the fucking pansy. He shouldn't be wasting his cum."

"Wow, such venom..."

"Says the woman with a collection of cock clamps."

"That's different," Jane retorted. "I'm dealing with Herman..."

"And I'm dealing with a fucking, raging homo," complained Arlene. "You have no idea how much work it is to keep him focused. I feed him, I fuck him, I give him a warm bed, all the dope he can smoke...look, all I'm saying is that his dick belongs to me."

"Sounds like you got the houseboy blues," said Jane.

"At least he's in a safe place," Marlow noted, referring to Herman's bedroom.

Jane laughed. "I'm sure by now they're having a daisy chain, or some other stupid shit."

"Maybe we should go and see, suggested Arlene.

"That won't work," Jane said. "We'll lose the element of surprise," and she divulged the secret about the cameras.

"You mean they're looking up my dress my right now?" Marlow digested the news. Normally she'd be peeved, but since Koh was involved, she found it endearing that they were so motivated and industrious.

"They're checking us out right now, girlie, unless they're in the middle of a three-way."

"They can't be," replied Arlene. "Jimmy ain't getting that clamp off."

"Wanna bet? Come on, let's go."

"Oh my god," shrieked Jane. "Marlow, don't look," and she tried pushing her back from the door.

"Jimmy, what the fuck?" The stern voice belonged to Arlene. Not only had he gone against her wishes and removed the clamp, he had stolen Koh's anal cherry. That's right, he was dipping his wick, feeling out Koh's prostate. He looked over at Arlene and spread his arms wide as if to say, 'it wasn't my fault', even as he kept flailing away. Koh was on his hands and knees, with a semi-scared look on his face, as well as a semi-satisfied look. Jane's take was that it must have felt good, but he was wary about breaking the final taboo - too late now, though.

With Herman serving as maestro, Jim was going to get his rocks off and then they'd reverse roles. It didn't take too much coaxing to get Koh to go along. Jim's bone was smooth as silk, and he was damn cute too; cherubic, angelic...how could Koh refuse? It was all going according to plan, at least until the interruption. Herman had a video camera out, recording with one hand, gently pulling on his prick with the other. His erection gave hint that one of them, either Koh or Redwood Jim, would soon be his bitch.

"You know what," said Arlene, exasperated, "you can take him fucking with you to Japan."

****

Marlow was set to miss the next Soapland taping, but Jane had it covered. "Your cousin, Eva, will fill in for you at the front desk. Tony thinks she is a customer when she arrives...you know, we gotta let the stud work with a girl, otherwise he'll lose interest. So we kill two birds with one stone." Jane had different plan for Jinmin; she didn't know exactly what, but it involved maniacs, and she'd be the lone female in a pack of naked men, maybe even the leader of the pack. "I see her wearing panties, white cotton panties, but topless. Those perky, little boobs." The scene was still unfolding in her mind. William would be a maniac, and so would Koh, as well as two or three others yet uncast. There was one thing of which Jane was certain; if Koh could fit the redwood tree into his tight asshole, backdoor Billy shouldn't pose too much of a threat...

12