Houseboy Blues Ch. 05

Story Info
Jane does Koh, Arlene does Herman, Marlow does William & Jim.
5.1k words
0
4.9k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think Jinmin's a size-queen," Jane said. "Who's the biggest dick in our stable?" Koh looked at her, puzzled. Jesus Christ, she thought to herself, Herman would know the answer right away. This was going to be a challenge. Koh had been following her around for two whole days, looking forlorn, unsure of his place. Jane was too busy to train, whereas with Marlow it was all-training all the time.

Jane had a lot on her plate. The new, improved Soapland was supposed to be a five women collaboration, but Marlow was in Tokyo, Jenn was spending way too much time rehearsing her big scene with Marty Montana - more on that later; Connie had gone back to Brad, her husband, and was making up for lost time, limiting her input, and Arlene had her hands full, still singing the houseboy blues. Herman was a fucking load to deal with, but so too was Arlene. She blew hot and cold. One minute it would be the lash, and the next it would be the pussy. A houseboy could never be sure of their footing. In a way, they deserved each other. No sooner had he arrived at her place than she ordered him to strip.

"Hey," he cried, but it was too late. Arlene had taken his clothes and thrown them in the trash.

"I got some panties you can wear, if you're hard up. And if you want to go outside you can wear one of my dresses. In fact, I'm going out later tonight, and you're driving." She smiled. "I got a lime-green mini that's just perfect for you."

"Great," he replied, sarcastically. Then came the rape.

Arlene grabbed his shoulders, threw him on the bed, and then threw herself at him. For the next two hours he had but one task, which was to please his new boss. It was cold and clinical. Whenever Herman spoke she'd say 'shut up and lick' or 'shut up and fuck'. Herman really had no cause for complaint; orgasms were what he lived for.

But the fun and games came with a price. Arlene had a ton of dirty laundry that needed attending to, and her voluminous collection of panties all needed to be washed by hand. She wasn't afraid to paddle his butt either, as she had already done after he squirted his cum on the bed sheets - now he had something else to wash in addition to her delicates. She also kept a penis clamp in open sight, to serve as a warning, but it was also true that there were plenty of tender moments, such as when she'd have him lie across her lap and gently stroke his penis as he gurgled pleasantries. So for Herman it was mixed signals.

Jane had to work on the upcoming Soapland episode without any help, plus she had had two video projects she was trying to put together. One was an idea she had been wrestling with for weeks; it would involve every Donkey dick on the payroll - lots of men, as she put it, and it was going to be an epic, but epics take time and energy. She also had to figure out what to do with Jinmin, her 'diamond in the rough'. Jinmin's coming out party would be as a Maniac, but Jane was also exploring the idea of making a series of loops, some random, unconnected scenes, because in addition to all of Jane's woes, the distribution side of the business was screaming for content, and the production side needed to get their ass in gear. Donkey needed to deliver new product, and there wasn't time to put together a coherent script.

You only have one chance to make a good first impression - what if Jinmin was featured in four or five scenes, say twenty minutes in length, each with a different theme and cast? Sounds great, but might it dampen her Maniac debut? Jinmin was an atypical Donkey girl, but she was still strangely erotic. She had an appeal that was hard to put a finger on, but there was clearly something there. Donkey needed to change in order to remain the same, and who better than a new face, new style, new attitude? Herman picked up on it almost instantly, and Jane got on board pretty quickly too, right around the time that the young Korean girl had her hand was wrapped around Tony's salami.

And on top of all that, Jane had a new houseboy to deal with. Whereas Herman could spend hours in his bedroom and perv, Koh followed her around. Without his morning masturbation ritual he was lost. A serious case of wood had been left unrequited, because he wasn't sure if Jane would approve of unsupervised wanking. No matter how aroused he got, no matter how prominent his boner, Jane barely noticed, so he thought, but he was wrong. Jane did notice, and her mind already working overtime. What better way to reduce the awkwardness than to be a notch on Koh's belt? What better time to fuck him than when Herman was away? I could use a break, she said to herself, and decided that the time was right for Koh's continuing sexual education. But first things first...

They sat together on the couch and watched some scenes from early Donkey videos, ones that featured Jane as a performer. If this doesn't get in in the mood, she reckoned, nothing will. Every now and again Koh's attention would be diverted from the screen to the lioness sitting next to him, to make sure that they were one and the same. How was it possible that he was sitting next to such a magnificent porn queen? At her urging he allowed his hand to make contact with her exposed thigh; Jane had already figured out that thighs were Koh's be-all, end-all, much like Herman and panties. Her hand was busy also, slowly creeping towards his genital region until it rested next to the dancing, twitching, member that really didn't need more stimulation beyond that which was being provided on the big-screen monitor. Oh yeah, he's ready, she observed - time for phase two.

Jane felt the tingle. Her pussy tingled all over. Marlow must have given him a lesson in cunt licking that included vagina caressing and inner thigh tickling. It wasn't just Marlow though. His English teacher had also added sex education to his curriculum. He had grown in confidence, and a man confident in his ability to please a woman has a better chance of doing just that. No longer a little boy lost, he was a man who knew his way around a pussy. Considering his morning masturbation tasks, fucking his instructor - she liked him to finish in the missionary position - and whatever mischief he and Herman could come up with, Koh wasn't hurting for ejaculations. Staying with Jane was almost like a respite, until now.

"How do like it," she asked? "What's your favorite way to do it?" He wanted to try doggy-style, which made her chuckle, thinking that he might want a primer for some unfinished homo business with Herman. "Sure, go ahead," she said, "knock yourself out," as she turned over to assume the position.

A couple of quick pulls on his meat, and Koh was ready to rock. Jane's moist, pink pussy was open for business, and his cock slid into her netherworld with ease. The slapping noise made when his torso smacked into her backside played like a symphony. His dick felt as if it were being dipped into warm chocolate, or hot, buttered velvet, as it had been previously described. Sure, he loved to masturbate, and sure, he loved blowjobs, hand jobs, tit-jobs, and every other job known to man, but nothing could compare to the burning, sticky, slippery feeling of a cock sliding in and out of a juicy, dripping cunt.

Jane's expectations had been low, but effort can sometimes be more rewarding than technique. She had been planning to use the downtime to develop a scene in her head, but got lost instead in the act of fucking. Koh was now expert enough to warrant her full attention, which was probably the highest compliment she could pay. She wiggled and groaned and did all appropriate things in order he feel studly. "Is that cum you're squirting on my butt," she asked? It was...

Koh smiled the smile of an eighteen-teal-old man who just had intercourse with a third woman. Ironically, he continued to follow Jane around, albeit with a bounce in his step and a dopey grin on his face. "I gotta work," she said, "if you want to watch, get down on your knees." Had Herman been peeping he would have seen Koh being used as a human coffee table, for Jane was sitting on the couch with her legs resting on his back. She had on a kimono of exquisite silk that Hideki had bought for her, and if Koh were disposed to turn his head sideways he might have been able to see her just-trimmed, amber bush. But he wasn't. How long Koh could hold the position was yet to be known, but Jane figured that he'd eventually tire of her, and she made a mental note to text Herman for his computer passcode. If Koh had access to Herman's porn collection she'd likely be rid of him. She would have let him continue to watch Donkey videos in the living room were it not for the semen stains; the dreaded semen stains, which were best left for Herman's bedroom.

****

On the elevator ride to their hotel suite Marlow and William looked at each other with open and obvious lust. It had been a long flight. For sixteen hours he admired the curves accentuated by her skintight dress. For sixteen hours her scent tempted him. For sixteen hours he repeatedly shifted the junk in his crotch to create space for his arousal. Sixteen hours is a long time without an orgasm, and he knew exactly what he was going to do once he got to his hotel room.

I'm in Japan, thought Marlow, why not let loose? She had a lot of pent-up energy, and William had a bulls-eye on his back. It started with that now legendary self-suck; something she'd never get out of her mind. That alone would have endeared William to her forever, but she discovered her sexual Nirvana the day he mounted her from behind and stuck his pole in places that had never ever felt the probe of a stiff cock. Her plan was to get kinky and crazy before returning to Los Angeles, and Tony's one-dimensional fucking. William knew how to please a woman; her satisfaction became his, and for the next two weeks she'd have major league sex. That wasn't too much to ask for, was it? The deal was not yet signed and sealed however, although each sort of expected that they'd end up fucking like bunnies.

Glamorous women are like bodybuilders in that they crave admirers, and to be so hot that posing in underwear alone could warrant big bucks was pleasing to her ego. "You wouldn't believe what they're paying me," she said, "and I don't have to strip all the way." If anything could reinforce her belief in her sex appeal that would be it. It was hard for her not to feel beautiful and sexy in Tokyo. The men there were far less subtle and shy when it came to admiring a woman, although their idea of admiration was to cop a feel of butt or boobs by bumping into them via a make-believe stumble. In ordinary circumstances she would have found that gross, but not when she was feeling the way that she was.

Japan had perverts - little Hermans, she called them - though much younger; fourteen or fifteen, she guessed, and they liked to run past women who were wearing skirts and lift up the hems to expose their panties. Working in packs, one of them usually had a phone at the ready to record the event, and the unfortunate women would soon find themselves on the Internet. Despite the spotty quality, these types of guerilla videos were very popular. Having heard about it, and having seen it at the airport, Marlow's only gripe was that it hadn't happened to her; that's how horny she was feeling. It would have been great publicity too, as several photojournalists were there to document her arrival. Had she been traveling with a publicist or a manager, instead of a donkey-dicked stud and a donkey-dicked houseboy, the young perverts would likely have been paid money to pull their maniac routine on her.

"I want you to fuck me hard," she whispered in William's ear, as they rode the hotel elevator. "I'll do anything you want." Submissiveness was not in Marlow's nature, but at the moment it was providing a perverse, erotic thrill. Unfortunately there was a third wheel in the room, who despite packing a tree trunk in his pants, could not compete with the muscular black Adonis. Marlow regretted not bringing Koh; he was born to be a third wheel, unlike Jim, who was rebellious and free-spirited.

The suite was the largest in the hotel, big enough to accommodate the three of them, although perhaps not big enough. Marlow took the master bedroom William took the second, and Jim, poor Jim, had to settle for the pullout sofa. But he was living large, so he didn't mind. For his brief appearances on the show he would be paid handsomely, and unlike the other two, he really needed the money. However, Jim wasn't Koh, and he might not be content beating his meat while William and Marlow fucked, so there was still a lot to be decided. Again, if she had a manager or a publicist, she could fire the flunky that arranged for the three of them to share the same suite.

Marlow went into her room and started to remove her dress, the hem of which, sadly, never felt the touch of a maniac's hand. What am I doing, she thought? I got a houseboy. She called out for Jim to come in and unzip her, and she stepped out her tight garment in his presence, wearing nothing but an undersized black bra and a skimpy, purple-colored thong. She smiled at Jim demurely as if to say, 'you got your thrill, now leave', and he got the message. She went into the bathroom, washed her face, bushed her teeth, and stepped out in the suite's living room. If Jim was going to serve as her houseboy he better get used to seeing her in various stages of undress. To say that this didn't titillate Marlow would be an error. Teasing was her favorite pastime. She wondered whether to have him unpack her things and get him used to handling her undies.

Jim knew his role, and he was a naked houseboy when Marlow next saw him. "Jimmy," she cried out, "naughty boy. Am I going to have to put a clamp on you?" But it was false bravado - Marlow hadn't even brought one. Jim smiled proudly, as he always did whenever his tree reached redwood status. It was an impressive bone, she had to admit, but her mind was elsewhere. She was torn between training a houseboy and banging a studly Adonis. Koh wouldn't have required training, and she could have focused her attention on the latter. She could hear the water running in William's bathroom, and she wanted to go in there and surprise him and bang him right there in the shower, but mistresses can't take time off, and Jim had to be dealt with.

"Arlene said you were gay...apparently not. What is that?" Marlow was surprised, to say the least, at how big and thick his penis was. Was an unwarranted boner considered insolence? She didn't know, but she found it threatening. Had it been Koh's boner she wouldn't have minded. Jim wasn't talkative; he let his junk talk for him, and right now it was saying that erections were not going to be a problem. No wonder Arlene put up with so much grief in order to keep him under her thumb. His cock was worth the effort. "I see why she calls you the redwood tree." Jim put his hand on his tree trunk and whipped it around in a circular motion. Marlow cleared her throat. "You can't go walking around with a hard-on. Why don't you play with it? I'll watch." and she sat down on the couch. It worked for Koh, so why not Jim?

No sooner had the houseboy obeyed her command to whack when Marlow's thoughts returned to the bathroom shower. Jim bored her when backdoor Billy was in the house. William's bedroom door was open; was it deliberate? She decided it was too good of an opportunity to pass up. Besides, Jim was only a rental. No long-term training was necessary. "Keep jerking," she said. "I'll be right back," and she headed towards the sound of running water. It was a good thing she arrived when she did, because in a few minutes there would have been a sperm shower. Marlow stopped dead in her tracks. The sight of William masturbating was a sight to behold. His penis didn't have a big hook to it, like Tony's, and it would never be compared to a tree trunk, but it was still massive, still a work-of-art, and his tiny, little orb of a cock-head was to die for.

If William was surprised to find Marlow in his bathroom he didn't show it. A player like him would probably have been more surprised if she didn't show herself. "Room for one more," she asked? William stepped back to make space for her. Marlow rubbed her hands along his buffed, yet svelte, chest, but rather quickly lowered them to his waist, which was but a brief stopover on their way even lower. She cupped his balls playfully. "I'm a good judge of male anatomy," she said, "and you're as good as it gets."

"Better than Tony?"

"Tony who?" That was all William needed to hear.

Whatever plans Marlow may have had, they were quickly forgotten. She was overwhelmed by the penis, the trophy penis that had mesmerized so many before her, so without thinking, her instincts took over, and she got on her knees and sucked and slurped and stuffed his pulsating penis inside her mouth as far as she could get it. It would be her first deep-throat attempt. Marlow licked it, kissed it, squeezed it, slapped it, and yanked it - all as a prelude to gobbling it up like a piece of candy. Nor would Marlow be content with a facial; she was going to swallow. Could she get any more submissive?

The trophy dick was a mouth-filler, and it was all she could do to avoid choking. It had expanded, and saliva was dripping from her mouth. Penis don't lie, so she knew he was enjoying it, but he wasn't as attentive as she thought he should be. She looked up at him. "Anything wrong," she asked? William's gaze was directed towards the door, Marlow followed his line of sight, and damned if Redwood Jim wasn't standing in the doorway, smirking, still whipping his dick around in a circular motion. By the looks of it, he hadn't followed through on his masturbation, for his cock looked hungry for action - too hungry for her taste.

"You were supposed to jerk, did you?" Marlow wished she could have said it more sternly, because a houseboy disobeying a command is a serious matter if left unchecked. But looking at the bigger picture, she decided that William's blowjob was more important than Jim's insubordination, so she returned to her cock sucking. Redwood boy was but a temp, and William...well, it was anybody's guess.

One must not forget though that William was bisexual, and long before being discovered by Donkey Productions he had been a big-time player in the gay porn industry. Marlow probably should have known that a penis likened to a redwood tree would be difficult for him to ignore, and it was. Backdoor Billy should be looking at me, not him, she thought, wondering how William would react if she dealt out a harsh punishment to Jim for the sole reason of stealing her thunder. But jealously is never pretty, and it wasn't Jim's fault that his cock was attractive, nor that William was attracted to it. But a houseboy's role was to serve his mistress, not steal her boy-toy. Didn't Jim get the memo, or was he so glad at having escaped Arlene's paddle that he was drunk on freedom?

William braced himself against the wall. Marlow was using her hand to play with his balls even as his twelve-inch dong was buried deep inside her mouth. Her nails ticked his scrotum, which was beginning to send him over the edge. "Oh shit...yeah...Jesus," he panted. "You're making me cum."

Marlow stayed true to her word and flinched not, even as her mouth got overrun with creamy goo, some of which drooled out and rolled down her chin. The rest she swallowed; it tasted salty.

Two orgasms: a blowjob and a jackoff. Semen swallowed hungrily into a receptive mouth, and semen splashing harmlessly to the ground. Marlow wasn't aware at first, having concentrated on William's ejaculation, but once she realized that Jim had wanked, it perturbed her. He needed to be punished, but only after the backdoor man had sated her. She didn't know how many orgasms William had in him; she had heard that he needed rest after his second, so there was no time to waste. She wanted backdoor, and she wanted it bad. However long it took to drain William, then and only then would she deal with Jim. Surely she'd have William's support; if not, it meant that she was losing her touch, and she was pretty sure that she was not.

12