Houseboy Blues Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But who knew, maybe she was a lousy fuck; she didn't know. Men were usually so grateful to have been chosen be her that she never had to work at it. Her deceased, billionaire husband was more of a looker than a doer, not surprising, considering his age. He could get a semi-erection when Marlow did a little strip dance for him, but once she applied her hand and mouth to it, twenty or thirty minutes could elapse before he orgasmed, and that only after he had taken it from her and finished the job himself. She never really had to prove herself as a good sex partner; her beauty and glamour did the heavy lifting for her

Marlow thought she was on the right path when William picked her up, tossed her over his shoulder, and carried her to the bed. "Uh, that will be all, Jim," she said. Thank god he was only a two-week rental. She missed Koh. .

****

Jane woke from her afternoon nap feeling refreshed. Damn, that Koh knew how to give a good massage; that and a hot bath had put her right to sleep. She was used to seeing weird shit going on in her house, so she wasn't shocked to see the circus that was taking place in the foyer. Marty Montana was on his hands and knees, crawling around the marble floor in a circular motion. In the middle of the circle stood Jenn, clad in a red leather bra, black leather skirt, and red stiletto heels. At regular intervals Marty would howl like a wolf, the leather strap she waved in his face serving as a warning, should he waver. Sticking out of his butt was the handle-end of a short riding crop.

Koh sat in the corner. From the looks of things, he had recently orgasmed, his penis too flaccid for any other explanation. Tony and Marlow, Marty or Jenn; it was all the same - buffed dude who put Koh to shame banging chick who was way out of Koh's league. Yet, by being in the right place at the right time, he was able to share the sexual experience.

Jane swooped in, planted a moist kiss full-on Jenn's lips, and asked, "how they hanging, Marty?"

Jane liked Marty; always had, always would, although they got off to a rocky start. Auditioning for a role in a Donkey video, he was full of himself, full of bluster, but slowly wore her down and, just as he predicted, they banged. He nailed his audition, not surprisingly, and had appeared in several Donkey videos. Mister Montana had no hang-ups when it came to sex, was open to experimentation, and was willing to work with Jenn for the sake of art and money, although mostly art. You see, in the circles that Marty moved in, a woman like Jenn was a challenge. He had done just about everything there was to do in front of a camera, so why not add submissive sissy to his resume? An experience gone wrong at the Soapland, leading to a serious beat down...no problem. The expansion of Marty's acting range notwithstanding, the scene would certainly change the tone and tenor of the next episode. And if the other ladies didn't like the direction Jane was taking things, they were free to invest their time and come up with their own ideas. But Jane was into Jenn at the moment, so she had earned a right to flaunt her trade.

Once Marty saw how hot Jenn was, wild horses couldn't have prevented him from being her victim. It was he who suggested that they rehearse the scene in advance. They must have really hit it off, because neither had been heard from since, until appearing like magic in Jane's foyer.

The late afternoon sun crashing through the window illuminated the metal, which caught Jane's attention. "What the hell happened?"

"He was enjoying it too much," explained Jenn, "so I clamped him."

"Holy shit. You clamped him? You clamped Marty Montana?"

"And even then, she couldn't...although I do think this is too severe..."

Jenn and Marty began to talk at once. "Wait, wait, wait," interrupted Jane. "To Jenn she asked, "he was enjoying it too much? How many loads did he shoot?"

Jenn smiled. CRACK! "Keep barking," she said, cracking the whip on the floor inches from where Marty crawled. To Jane she answered "once."

"Once here," said the stud, trying to protect his reputation, but about ten times the last two days." Another crack of the whip reminded him to speak only when to spoken to. Jane's arrival didn't change the dynamic; Marty was still a submissive sissy. Jenn took her role quite seriously. For the past forty-eight hours they had been inseparable. It wasn't just domme-to-slave; there was also a lot of stud-to-slut sex as well. Forty eight hours of Jenn's time usually required millionaire money, and Marty was getting it for free, but Marty gave as good as he got, so she had no complaints.

Jenn was a busy woman. In addition to everything else, she had been carrying-on with Jane, providing a nice diversion in Hideki's absence. Jane still had sex with other men, as Koh could attest to, but she couldn't have a relationship. With Jenn she could. The domme was eager to please and, from Jane's perspective, she asked for nothing in return. Jenn may have had a successful career, with a long list of wealthy clients, but becoming part of the Donkey enterprise elevated her to the next level, so in a way, she had already received far greater than what she gave.

Since most of her sex with men was rough, Jenn got to explore her gentler side with Jane. Herman was scared of her, which gave her even more credibility. But right now Jane had Marty on her mind. "Can you spare him for a bit," she asked? "I could really use a good fuck right now."

"Why don't we make it a threesome, or a foursome?" Jenn looked at Koh to gauge his willingness.

"Koh's only good for jerking," Jane replied, "but he can watch."

"Are you sure? I think he's got an itchy butthole."

"Jenn, my darling, I like the way you think." Jane took Koh by the hand. "Ready for your next lesson?"

What was it about Koh's butthole that got everybody talking? A half a world away, in Tokyo, Marlow was thinking about the very same thing.

She woke with a head that ached from too much sake, but despite that, her most vivid memory was some incredible sex the night before. William was sleeping in bed next to her - that was a good thing. It got even better when she pulled back the blanket and saw that he was nude, as was she. For a moment she was content to observe the Adonis as he slept; even his repose his cock was extremely large.

William stirred, looked over at Marlow and smiled. Another good omen, she thought. "You were screaming last night," he told her, laughing.

"I had a dream," she replied. "You and Koh were having sex and I was masturbating."

"That was no dream," he guffawed, "except it was Jim, not Koh. And you...you were like an animal last night. I've never heard anyone scream so loud..."

Marlow blushed. She grabbed his dick and said: "you must have been pounding me rally hard," and she smiled in remembrance.

William laughed. "Me? It was your boy Jim. You should have seen him. You were screaming while he was fucking you. To be honest, I was a little jealous...for a queer he was going at it pretty good."

"What!" Marlow was shocked, stunned beyond belief. Jim had fucked her? How much sake did she consume? All that planning, all that training...down the drain, thanks to a bottle of sake and unbridled, pent-up lust. She moaned. "Oh my god, what have I done?"

William rubbed her breast. "Don't worry. He probably won't remember." They both looked down at his expanding member. "Now it's my turn to make you scream," he said. "Oh yeah, one more thing. You kept saying you wanted me to fuck your houseboy. I thought you were referring to Jim, but you kept saying Koh..."

"I did? Koh? I said that?" Marlow thought for a moment. "They say alcohol's a truth serum, but you know what, I'd love to see that." She smiled. "Yeah, you and Koh." Marlow looked down at his cock once more. "But first things first..."

12