Houseboy Blues Ch. 06

Story Info
A fifteen-incher returns to the Donkey stable.
3.8k words
4.5
10.6k
3
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann had on a black leather boots that stopped just short of her knees, a dark brown miniskirt and a white, long-sleeved blouse from which one could faintly tell that she had on a white bra underneath. Herman must be perving away in the bedroom, thought Jane. She had said to Pete, "I need a cougar," and he delivered. As always, it came with a caveat. Pete wanted something in return; he was still itching to have a Soapland scene with Marlow, now realizing it would be as close as he'd ever get to her.

Ann was almost too good to be true, and the way she fell into Pete's lap was especially fortuitous. She and her husband had recently become members of Pete's club, and he recognized her husband the moment he saw him. His name was Darryl, and he had worked in a couple of Donkey videos about a year back. Ann was exactly half Darryl's age, which meant that she was thirty-four. Why, you ask, was Donkey Productions interested in a man aged sixty-eight? The answer should be fairly obvious; after all, this was Donkey, right? The old geezer, it seemed, had been gifted with a penis of extraordinary length. When Jane had asked Koh about the biggest dick in their stable, the answer was Darryl. It hung between his legs like a weight attached to a string, literally resembling salamis hanging in a deli. When it got erect, it topped out at fifteen inches.

Darryl didn't need Viagra to get an erection, but it sure gave him a firmer one, not to mention staying power, and it kept him hard throughout. Boned Darryl wasn't that much different than flaccid Darryl - when hardened his penis still hung like salami. Viagra made it swing, made it come alive, and when that occurred every other dick in the room, at least from a visual perspective, might as well have packed up and gone home.

They met at a swinger's party. In addition to possessing a big cock, Darryl was witty, urbane and, uh, the bulge in his pants beckoned invitingly. Ann was curious for a closer inspection. She never thought of herself as a size queen, but Darryl's touched a nerve inside her, and it transformed Ann into one overnight. It may not have been the single most important thing in their relationship, but it was a close second. They had only been wed for several weeks when they showed up at Pete's door. Darryl recognized him first, which was a relief, because Pete wasn't sure whether his new bride was aware of his past, and he didn't want to have to explain to her how they knew each other. Ann, however, had a past of her own; fifteen years earlier she had appeared in a few porn videos, six to be exact, by her count.

"What a shitty business," Ann opined. "Every scene the same. I lick, he licks; we fuck every known position; he pulls out and jacks on my face. No creativity, no imagination..."

"Then I showed her a Donkey video," Pete interjected. "One that Darryl appeared in."

Ann blushed. "That's some good stuff you're doing...so here I am." While keeping an eye riveted on the monitor - still finding Ann's upskirts a rewarding novelty, Herman was already scouring the Internet for her prior stuff. Jane smiled to herself at the very thought.

That Darryl and Ann were banging wasn't surprising, but marriage? Penis don't lie, and Darryl's got hooked on Ann's curvy figure. Her long blonde mane may have been fifty-percent extensions, but it still looked sexy. Her ruby red lipstick and blue eye shadow added a touch of sluttyness, as did the mini, which suggested that she still knew her way around a bedroom. Darryl wasn't known for his wealth, so either Ann had money of her own or else succumbed to the biggest dick she had ever laid eyes on.

Sunday was now coed day at Pete's club, and at the urging of the membership he made certain areas of it clothes-optional. Sundays were when Ann and Darryl would be present. He would pop one of his blue pills and his dick would swing like the pendulum on a grandfather clock. This is why he married Ann; she gave him credibility, for a dick swinger could also be seen as a pervert or a masher were they swinging solo. Ann was content to bask in the envious stares of the other members; Darryl validated her supremacy. When Jane told Pete she needed a cougar, Ann immediately sprung to mind. And the best part, from everyone's perspective, was that when you got Ann you got Darryl; they were a package deal, because he agreed to appear in front of the camera again, should Jane request it, which made Pete laugh, because why wouldn't she?

The conversation veered. It ended with an even swap: Jinmin for Herman. This was the result of the sit-down between Jane and Pete; everything else was just details, although he was quick to press her again about Marlow.

"I told ya, I'm working on it. She missed the last episode..."

"I know," Pete replied, curtly. "Eva took a day off from work. I had to stand in reception all afternoon, by myself. It sucked."

"Yeah, well, art comes with a price. Did you see her scene?"

"No, but she told me she banged the black guy."

"She was fucking brilliant," Jane said. "Okay? Fucking brilliant. She went down on Tony's dick for real, like she wasn't acting. It was unbelievably hot."

"What did you expect? I know how to pick 'em. Now what about Marlow?"

"Jesus fucking Christ; shut up," said Jane, exasperated. "This is what's gonna happen. I talked with her, okay? She said she'd sit in a chair and let you jerk-off on her thigh. That's as good as its gonna get, and I had to work real hard just to get that, so stop busting my chops. I even got it so your dick can touch her leg, but when you cum you gotta aim below the knees. It'll be, and I quote directly, 'bad politics' if you stain her dress. And she wants a free, lifetime membership..."

"Done," interjected Pete. "No problem. Shit, I'd probably have an easier time trying to bang her at the club." He smiled with devious intent. "Something about the water jets, I don't know."

"That'll be her final Soapland scene; we're writing her out. She's too busy. And that's where you come in, Ann." Indeed, thirty more episodes had been ordered for Marlow's Japanese television show, requiring frequent travel, and she decided that henceforward she'd travel with Koh, gambling that his devotion to her outweighed the siren call of his native land. With Koh by her side, she was willing to ramp up the sexual quotient, all to the delight of the show's producers, who raised her salary proportionally to the skin she was willing to reveal. When Marlow now removed her terrycloth robe she'd be topless, and she'd spread her arms wide and thrust her boobs into the air while Koh clasped the bra that was one size too small. Instead of William there would be two, naked Japanese hunks to carry her out to the stage. She'd sit on their shoulders, and while be lowered down to the ground Marlow made sure her dress rode high enough to give the cameraman what he wanted, seeing that the majority of Japanese teenage boys were perverts like Herman.

Ironically, Marlow was becoming the blonde, western goddess, softcore porn queen that Hideki had envisioned for his wife. Jane had been reluctant to embrace it, but Marlow grabbed it by the horns and reaped the rewards.

In addition to replacing Marlow on the Soapland series, Jane had other plans for the cougar. In her epic film still in development there was going to be a need for a teacher/coach/chaperone/corrupter of young men, and the right woman had to be able fill any of those roles, depending on whichever direction the script veered. Corrupter of young men was what interested Jane the most. The Japanese had a term for it: shotacon. Ann would be Jane's shotacon. She looked perfect for the role.

That settled, they talked about Jinmin and the series of loops Jane was planning for her. Pete pleaded Herman's case, who desperately wanted to do a scene with Jinmin, and had appealed to Pete to intervene in his behalf. Pete knew what Herman was going through, it being similar to his hunger for Marlow, and he liked Herman. "I think he might be in love,' Pete said, to which Jane scoffed. The little bugger must have gotten to him, she thought, and was hesitant to agree to it. Herman's perviness was not going to influence whatever it was she decided upon for Jinmin.

"He picks up bad habits when I'm nice to him," she told Pete.

"What do you expect," he answered? "You keep him naked in the bedroom. You ought to have him come down and work at the club." Pete thought of the irony and laughed. The day he had in mind was Sunday, clothing-optional day, and he imagined Herman running around as a naked towel-boy, discretely making himself available to service the clientele.

Jane brightened. "Really? You'd take him?"

"Sure, the kid needs a break, and look, I know he has the hots for Jinmin. He told me."

"I'm not promising anything, Petey-boy, but I'll you what. You take Herman off my hands for awhile, and I'll see what I can do."

"Lets start small; how about he comes down on Sundays, then maybe afterwards I'll show him a good time, get his mind off of Jinmin? I'll return him on Monday."

Jane agreed before Pete could change his mind, but in Herman's absence she really could make use of an assistant for a few hours, so Pete suggested a swap. He'd send her Jinmin on Sunday afternoons, and Herman could take her place at the club. Pete didn't want them working together, as Herman would be too distracted to focus on his job Jane texted Herman, who was perving in the bedroom, focused on Ann's crotch, having done his due diligence on her porn career, telling him to get his ass out there front and center, which he did. Ann smirked at his nudity.

"Is he the kind of man I'll be working with?"

"Oh no, hell no," replied Jane, astonished at the thought. "He's like the fish you throw back into the sea. Trust me, we got more studs than you can shake a stick at." Ann's next smirk was more of the sarcastic variety, seeing that she had married fifteen inches.

"Watch this," Jane said, and she asked Herman the color of Ann's panties. "Black," Herman replied, "which is a big mistake when wearing a dark skirt. I had to zoom in to make sure..."

"He's my panty consultant," Jane said, interrupting him, "that is when he's not beating off." Ann's smirk disappeared. Herman was pleased at the new arrangement. Working Sundays at the club felt like a victory to him, so it was win-win all around, even more so for Jane, who not only found her cougar and blast-from-the-past Darryl, but also rid herself of a nuisance for a day.

Appearing in a couple of Donkey videos, Darryl never had an impact like William and Dan, at least based on Internet research. But Darryl added kink. Jane would test him out in the next Soapland episode, to see if he still had what it took. She'd probably turn him over to Arlene; she wouldn't be intimidated by his size; that plus Darryl might be too fragile for Jenn's whip. If he showed that he could still get it up, get it on, and get it off, Jane's plan was to cast him as the leader of the maniacs, a Fagin-like controller of a mischievous gang of perverts. That was Jane's endgame for the senior stud. Jinmin, William and Koh were down as gang members, with two more male roles to be cast, but at least the project was starting to take shape. The redwood tree might be a good choice for a maniac, and Jane texted Hideki to see whether he knew any cute Japanese boys that could be sent her way.

Jane was on overload; she was working on the maniac script the same time she was working on a still hazy project that would involve everything in her arsenal: femdom, CFNM, boners, miniskirts, shotacon...you name it. She had a brain full of ideas that came and went faster than she could process them. In addition, she was trying to piece together four scenes for Jinmin that would be a sellable product. And there was Soapland; like a hungry vulture it needed it be fed constantly. Jane really did need an assistant. Herman was a high maintenance pervert that, more often than not, prevented her from working. Jinmin would inspire her...

As for Herman, he was incredulous that he hadn't been called out to masturbate in front of the new Donkey woman, just as he was thrilled to be working at Pete's club. Pete was a pipeline to pussy; high-grade pussy - maybe even Jinmin's, if he was lucky.

****

"A little faster, and uh, angle it more." Jane gasped. "Oh yeah, that's it." It didn't take long for Jinmin and Jane to end up in her bedroom. The first Sunday she arrived she was freshly scrubbed and eager to please. Her mini this time was white denim, torn and fringed. I better get a look at her undies, thought Jane, because Herman will ask me when he returns. They were a light shade of blue, satiny and silky.

Jinmin was unsure of where she stood, because Eva had already filmed a scene and she hadn't, but Jane explained what she was being saved for. Now, as for the series of loops, what did she think about using a dildo on her houseboy while he jacked? She made it clear to Jinmin that if Herman repulsed her she wouldn't have to work with him, but Pete was a useful cog and sometimes he needed to be patronized. Jinmin responded by confessing that she had never used a dildo, which led to a demonstration in Jane's bedroom, which led to a trip to the isle of Lesbos.

This time it was Jane who was animalistic, so often on the receiving end but this time the aggressor. Jinmin willingly submitted, allowing Jane to do as she pleased. As for the high-school senior's craft in wielding a dildo, Jane didn't care; Jinmin's ecstasy was her ecstasy. There was something about the girl that was addicting, like a narcotic. Jinmin was so plain, yet so alluring, it was easy to be captivated by her. It was confidence; that's what it was, and confidence, when used correctly, was an aphrodisiac. Jinmin may not have been blessed with many assets, but the ones she did have she worked to perfection. They lay in bed afterwards, snuggled up, with Jane's arm around her shoulder, and Jinmin's body resting against Jane's side. The young Korean girl's skin felt soft and smooth to the touch, virginal and unspoiled.

"What do you think if I gave him a foot-job instead? That would be kind of kinky." The less Jinmin had to do with buttholes the better.

Jane pressed her closer. "Have you done one before?"

"No, but I think it would be fun." Jinmin wiggled her toes in the air. "And that way I won't have to touch his cock; I mean, who knows where it's been?" Both ladies giggled. She's certainly being receptive, Jane thought. She sometimes forgot that she was a successful businesswoman, a budding porn empress, and was backed by an understanding billionaire. Why wouldn't Jinmin suck up to her?

Yeah, a foot-job - that could work. Jane imagined Herman sitting on a couch and Jinmin lounging crossways, jacking him with her feet. A mini would leave a lot of room for upskirts, insuring Herman's quick ejaculation. Maybe if she had time, Jinmin could turn around and use the bottom of her toes and feet to get him off while displaying a delightful backside view of her panty-clad bottom, which would be white cotton. White cotton panties would be Jinmin's signature; that's what Jane would insist she wear when working for Donkey.

There were still three more scenes to write. One definitely had to be on the rough side; a threesome perhaps, with William and Tony supplying the meat and doing god knows what, but probably a lot of everything. Black semen might be just what Jinmin needed as a propellant to stardom. Not surprisingly, she agreed."

"You like them big," don't you?" Jinmin purred. "How would you feel," Jane asked, "about a cock that was bigger than the big black one you wolfed down over at Marlow's..."

"Get out," said Jinmin. "Bigger than Tony's?"

"Well, the guy's an old fucker, I don't know, sixty-eight, something like that, but he's got a fifteen-inch pecker."

That got the young girl's attention, and she looked at Jane with sincerity. "Can he get it up?"

"As long as he's got Viagra...Let me think...I see you giving him a massage. He doesn't have too much energy, so he can lie on his back, and you can swing his dick until he pops. We'll put you in one of those little Soapland uniforms..."

"I'd love to be on Soapland."

"Well, you know...maybe. Let's see how this scene goes. We might need a new towel boy, but even if Koh stays, there's no reason why we couldn't add a towel girl." Jane's mind was already thinking about the possibilities, while Jinmin smiled the smile of a woman who knew how to use her sexuality to get what she wanted.

Jane liked being in a female relationship. She was certain Hideki preferred it over her banging Dan, who was the one man who made him jealous, and she was just as certain that it was only a matter of time before Hideki banged Jinmin, as he did to all her lovers.

****

Marlow had Koh's penis in her mouth. Soon it would be in her pussy. She wasn't worried about him picking up bad habits; rather it was jealousy that spurred her on, for as soon as Koh told her about his escapade with Jane, Marlow knew what she had to do. Besides, being in Japan, working on her show, made her horny; being promoted as a sex goddess, and being treated as a sex goddess, had a way of becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy. Marlow couldn't very well fuck a retinue of local talent, for it would surely become public, and she didn't want to be seen as an easy lay. That left Koh, which meant it would be both business and pleasure; what could be better?

Koh's cock had been aching for quite awhile. Being constantly naked on a strange sound stage wasn't the same as being naked at Pere's spa or at Marlow's swimming pool, for he wasn't going to get a sexual release. Sure, he could have pulled a Herman and run off to the bathroom for a quick and satisfying wank, but Koh was obedient and took orders well...

It wasn't much of a surprise - more of a relief, actually, when Marlow allowed him to undress her once they returned to their hotel suite. Ordinarily he would have stopped at her underwear, but Marlow spurred him on to strip her completely. He knew that some variation of sex was forthcoming, which would lead to an ejaculation, and everything else were merely details. Nor was he surprised when she had him lay down of the bed. She saw the pre-cum, as did he, so no matter what she had planned, it would culminate fairly quickly. Koh was expecting an order to jack, so he was mildly surprised, and thrilled beyond belief, when Marlow smiled at him suggestively before lowering her mouth onto to his pulsating penis.

She sucked him fast and furious, her objective being to get him off so that he could fuck her soundly and thoroughly. Marlow needed a good fuck. With one hand she tickled his balls, with the other she applied pressure to the base of his shaft. Her head bobbed up and down, in conjunction with her sucking. She could taste liquid seeping out of his pee-hole, so she knew it wouldn't be long.

Marlow looked up at her houseboy, whose eyes were closed. He wore an expression on his face that bordered on rapture. He panted softly, and then more loudly. His body began convulsing, and Marlow knew it was time to remove the dong from her mouth. A couple of quick strokes, and love juice spurted everywhere. Thick gobs of it flowed out like lava, dribbling and running down his organ, his thigh, and onto Marlow's hand. Drained and sated, Koh felt as if he were in paradise. "Okay, lover boy," she said, and she switched places with him. Could it get any better for the houseboy? Apparently it could. Lying on the bed, Marlow intimated that he could do anything he wanted to her.

It took a moment for the message to get through, but once it did, Koh reacted quickly and aggressively. Without waiting to be told, his first move was to bury his face in her crotch. Surely this was what Marlow wanted, he assumed, and she did, to an extent. But what she really wanted was for Koh to fuck her and fuck her hard - not as a houseboy pleasing his mistress, but as a stud fucking his bitch. Tonight she would be his bitch.

12