Houseboy Blues Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was true that Koh was homesick, but homesick for what? He had been a virgin in Japan; unsteady and unsure in matters involving the opposite sex. He had no job and no future; he was the Japanese version of a slacker. In Los Angeles he had access to women that her could scarcely fantasize about let alone masturbate to, or touch and fondle, or even fuck sometimes. He had expanded his sexual horizons, as befitting a porn star, for how could he forget that he had a regular role on an episodic porn series. No matter how tempting Tokyo might be, his future lay in Los Angeles.

Lying in bed afterwards, Koh contemplated his future. He was holding a winning hand. He certainly did not have the houseboy blues.

****

Neither was Redwood Jim feeling the blues. Too independent for Arlene to control, he still cruised, he still hustled, and when he needed a bed to sleep in, or longed for the comforts of home, he gravitated back to Leeney. He was always welcome there, as long as he could give her the full eleven-inch treatment, and a natural born hustler like himself could always deliver when need-be. Now there was talk of more porn work for Donkey, which meant money in his pocket, and all he had to do was act like Arlene's sex-slave. No houseboy blues for Jim either.

Herman was another story, as we shall see in the next, and final, chapter...

12