Housebroken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
284 Followers

She fixes her eyes on his dark, brooding face. She feels his brother stood close behind her. She stands there semi naked bound and collared in the middle of the night with two strangers. She should be scared. She should be fleeing in panic. In truth she's never felt so alive.

"What say you... Georgina... Do you want to stay?"

Leaning forward, cupping her face in his hands she permits his kiss, his tongue gently rolling into her mouth as he delivers as delicious and intoxicating taste of him as he had in the bar earlier that night. The same excitement as then washes over her as he breaks the kiss, his eyes instantly focused on hers.

She doesn't think,she doesn't need to think.

Her lips fall softly open over one word. "Yes"

**********

Georgina steps out of the taxi fishing a twenty pound note out of her wallet and hands it to the female taxi driver.

"Thank you" she weakly states.

Dressed in the same tan coloured fitted leather jacket, over a now dirty white vest top with a short pale blue denim skirt and tan mid calf ankle boots that she worn on leaving the property over 48 hours earlier.

Turning her key in the door she near stumbles through the door into the hallway, exhausted, sleep deprived and aching. 6am tomorrow morning will come far too soon and offer far too little sleep between now and then, she honestly believes she could sleep for a week. Heading straight up the stairs, ignoring ravenous hunger and falling face first into the welcome comfort of her own plush King Size bed.

Plugging her long dead mobile phone into a charger on the bed side table she lays there motionless in the relative darkness, a landing light spilling through the wide open door the only illumination.

A thousand visions fill her mind of everything they subjected her to every humiliation, every little moment of excruciating pain, every heavy climax in her body, every time her own explosive climax simultaneously ripped through every muscle in her body.

Her phone vibrates as it powers up, almost at once a weekends worth of notifications start to land, the phone not even keeping up with the tirade of notification tones. Reaching across she snatched the phone still attached to the cable and squints at the long list of missed messages, and social media updates. As she holds the phone up a fresh unheard notification double bleeps.

She opens the SMS from an unknown number, letting her eyes adjust and focus on the the content; white all capital letters on a green background.

SEE YOU AT THE SAME BAR FRIDAY AT 9

Her mind already wanders on what she'll choose to wear.


Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
284 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Songbird Next Part
The Brothers Series Info

Similar Stories

Forced onto a Stranger's Lap A dark subway provides opportunity to take advantage.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Just One Drink She went to bed a virgin, but woke up a whore.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Dress Code Violation A pervy principal punishes a pretty pupil during detention.in NonConsent/Reluctance
You're Mine Pt. 01 18 y/o girl working alone at night gets what she deserves.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories