Housecall

Story Info
Xerxes invites Ketna to spy on a meeting.
5k words
5
526
00

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyLibido
LadyLibido
39 Followers

#######Author's Note#######

After the altercation with R'Vindr, Ketna did not hear much from either party. Xerxes is the first to break the silence by inviting her to listen in on a deal he was making that she may find interesting. With the caveat that she serve as his escort to listen in on the talk without suspicion.

#########################

Ever since the altercation with R'Vindr, contact with either of them had been mostly quiet. R'Vindr she felt had good reason to withdraw from her, Xerxes she suspected was sulking. She figured the next time she heard from him. What she didn't expect was a vague order.

The text read simply:

'Escorts here are boring tonight. Heaven's Gate on 5th, VIP booth 2.'

No further explanation or reason provided. Ketna answered the demand with an appropriately terse response.

'Why'

The next time the phone notified her, Ketna was greeted with a dark but clear image of Xerxes dick erect between the open fly of his pants. No doubt taken in the club he was referring to. Idly she noted this was the first time he had sent her a dick pic and she surmised this would be far from the last.

'And that's supposed to entice me, how?'

The next response was quick.

'You know you want this. Get over here so I can split you open on my cock.'

Ketna responded just as quickly.

'No thanks.'

For a minute, her text hung with no reply. Knowing he likely wouldn't take no for an answer she waited for the eventual prying. In two minutes, her suspicions were validated.

'Got a meeting in 20 min to discuss territory and resources for a new gene therapy operation. Would be a shame if someone were to listen in.'

Ketna read over the text a few times and groaned. This was actually a good reason to show up. Since word had circulated about her vigilante identity being alive again there was more effort to keep communication in forms that weren't as easily scraped. Direct information gathering would provide the best results. With a heavy sigh, she composed her response.

'Fine. I'll get there as soon as I can.'

Xerxes' reply back was entirely too quick, as though he had composed it while he waited for her to respond.

'Better be quick, not going to hold negotiations just for you. Wear a skirt and heels, no full masks. Try not to cover up too much.'

As much as she begrudged it, it was advice she had to take into consideration to look the part of an escort Xerxes would have requested with his given reputation. She got up to sort through her attire for what would be suitable for a club, and Xerxes. When she returned to her phone there was another message waiting for her.

'Don't bother wearing any panties, you won't need them.'

Ketna rolled her eyes and ignored the demand.

Luckily enough Ketna wasn't particularly embroiled in anything serious and was able to change into something more club appropriate quickly enough. She was familiar with the club Xerxes referred to and though she arrived quickly enough it was still past the twenty minutes Xerxes stated. Finding the VIP section was easy enough, the side where the entrances were situated were lined with clear signage and very obvious guards and restrictions at every door.

The booth itself was remarkably soundproof, she couldn't hear even muffled speaking from outside and Xerxes' voice was the type to carry.

"Xerxes invited me." Ketna announced to the bouncer outside.

The woman gave Ketna a once over before leaning back to the door, a window parted on the door, showing Xerxes and his guest inside. Ketna could see Xerxes make a motion for her to be let inside and the bouncer complied. The door slid open swiftly, and once Ketna passed the threshold, it shut just as swiftly behind her.

"Bout time." Xerxes announced.

As soon as she was an arm's length away, Xerxes snagged Ketna by the arm and pulled her back onto his lap.

"How's about you get my cock out and start workin' on it with those thighs of yours." As Xerxes gave his instruction, his hands slid up Ketna's thighs and under her skirt, pausing at the band at her hips. "Thought I told you, you weren't gonna need this." His voice was irritated at her blatant disregard for his instructions.

"This way you can slip them off yourself." Ketna responded coyly.

Xerxes grumbled, but slipped the underwear over her hips while Ketna's hands worked at his fly.

The man opposite the booth was seated upright and dressed confidently, he snorted watching the blatant display unfold.

"Is my proposition really that dull?" The man sounded more humored than offended.

"Done this enough times I know the routine. Feelin' like havin' a little fun in the meantime." Xerxes stuffed the newly removed garment into a pocket before motioning to the booth's door. "Why not get something for yourself? Go on out, pick out an escort if you want, my treat. Get a nut in and clear your head before you say something stupid."

The man held up a hand in refusal. "As generous an offer as that is, I'd rather not. Can't say I can maintain the same.. focus.. As you can."

"Yeah not many can." Xerxes gave a self-satisfied chuckle.

All the while, Ketna was handling Xerxes' dick positioning herself to wrap her thighs around it. She squeezed her thighs against it, moving them slowly against his length, feeling his erection stiffen from her touch. She managed a few passes with her thighs before Xerxes stopped her.

"C'mon now, don't be shy, sweetheart. Grind that little pussy of yours on my cock. It'll slide real nice between your thighs when you get it all wet with your slick." Xerxes pressed a hand against her hip to emphasize his expectation.

With reluctance but without argument, Ketna adjusted her position. She braced his dick with her hand and tilted her hips to meet it. She felt his shaft between her lips and squeezed her thighs around it to secure her place. She braced her hands against his thighs and slowly shifted her hips back and forth, sliding her lips and thighs down his shaft. She suppressed any noise she was impulsed to make when she slid back down, feeling its contact gently slide against her.

"See, ain't that better?" Xerxes teased against her ear.

With a grunt Xerxes relaxed himself against the back of the seat and motioned to the salesman.

"Now, gettin' back to the matter at hand. I provide the facility, enforcement, and procure some equipment, you provide the service and run the operation itself." Xerxes recounted what was discussed previously. "Seems simple enough, but I already got a few different gene therapy services set up, so what is it you're offering that's so special?"

"What your services currently offer are cosmetic techniques." The man corrected. "Which is all well and good but severely limited in opportunity. Once the appropriate equipment is secure, I have the means of providing the kind of treatment you only hear about in theory. What I will be able to provide is top of the line military grade physical enhancement. The type of stuff that anyone is willing to pay top dollar for, and could even be a boon to any organics on your own force looking for an edge."

Ketna prevented herself from scoffing at the terminology, not wanting to give away she was aware of the absurdity of the claim. Thinking about the absurdity of the claim did help keep her focus.

"Really?" Xerxes didn't sound as though he was buying the pitch. "You happen to have those 'enhancements' right now. I wanna see what it is you're trying to sell me."

"Oh not right now, and not me, no." He held up his hands in protest then straightened his lapel. "Seeing as I'm the forward facing identity of the operation, there's a certain amount of normality I need to uphold in order to prevent suspicion."

"So you come to me with this proposition and nothing to show for it?" Xerxes' voice was strained from the continued stimulation, but not enough to mask his annoyance.

"Of course not- " The salesman procured a tablet, which he sat on the table in the middle of the room, propping it up for Xerxes to see. "I have a series of demonstrations so you can see for yourself exactly what my procedures can accomplish and why it would be very valuable to facilitate." On it was a video that began to play with a tap on the screen.

The video played through a series of clips, a lab environment that presented the same subject showing feats of strength and endurance. What the subject could achieve was certainly the upper limits of human strength with a certain amount of ease that could be recognized as unnatural of the effort and build of the subject. However, they were still well below the limits of what Ketna was capable of. It was something to be concerned of to prevent before they figured out how to improve it, but not anything that was alarming.

Ketna attempted to focus on what was being displayed in an attempt to catch anything that was awry, but Xerxes had slipped one of his hands through the side of her dress causing her more distraction than she was already experiencing. Fingers cupped the underside of her breast, sweeping up, it only took a few of his fingers to envelop it completely. He continued to toy with her breast idly while watching the display, sliding fingers back and forth. Much to her dismay, it was causing the arousal caused from her own grinding to strengthen. She managed to keep herself from making any noise, but her labored breath was. At least Xerxes' breathing appeared to have a rhythm to match, she hoped this meant he wouldn't be much longer.

"This is, of course, not our upper limit, but once you're able to procure the additional equipment we'll be able to achieve much higher feats of strength and endurance. I'm certain you can see the value in that. As long as you do your part to keep the federal government from catching a hint of what's going on, it should be exceptionally lucrative for both of us."

"Problem with a video is that any a'that can be fake." Xerxes took a deep, comfortable breath, subtly rocking his hips. "You really think I'd be naive enough to buy that?" He added.

"You know, that's very true." The man conceded. "So how about we schedule a live demonstration? I have one of the recipients of the treatment, the one I have here, show up and show you in person. We can go through the same demonstration and any other test you can think of."

Catching that his breathing was getting louder, more vocal, and the subtle tension in his torso, Ketna had the sense that his release was fast approaching. Speeding up her movements, squeezed her thighs around him a little more. With a hand, she teased the head of Xerxes's dick, tracing the tip in circles spreading precum, permitting her fingers to slide gently across. As the salesman was finishing up his pitch, Xerxes grunted and arched slightly with the touch.

"Ey, easy there beautiful-" Xerxes ordered with a grunt, drawing in a sharp breath to stabilize himself.

One hand rested heavily on her hips forcing her to stop her hip movement, while the other hand trailed up her neck, fingers draped around the space just under her chin and resting on the chin itself. Ketna found herself oddly flustered at the choice of label, it wasn't one she had heard from him.

"Much as I'd love to paint you with my jizz, not interested in gettin' cum on my suit. Use that mouth of yours to finish me off and keep it clean." Claws traced the outside of her lips, then caught on a corner to give it a deliberate tug before releasing her.

Ketna pushed herself off his lap, turning around to drop to her knees in front of him. Seeing as Xerxes was seconds away from coming a moment ago, she hoped she would be able to finish him off quickly and get it over with. She slid her fingers around the base of the shaft, grasping it firmly while she lowered her mouth onto him.

"Good girl." Xerxes praised as he felt her mouth on him. He rested a hand heavily on Ketna's hood-covered head but didn't apply any pressure.

The phrase never ceased to encourage arousal from Ketna, though she wasn't expecting the hand on her head to cause the same feeling. Ignoring that, she focused entirely on getting him off. Pulling him into her mouth while teasing him with her tongue with each pass, with enough saliva she began to move her hands in time with the motions of her head. Throughout all this, Xerxes returned to the negotiations.

Xerxes took a deep breath before he addressed the salesman. "And y'couldn't bring someone today?"

"I know it may appear like an oversight, but it was an intentional choice. Due to the sensitive nature of what I'm working with I wanted to make sure you were interested before I risked an in-person meeting with one of the recipients. Besides, in order to host the demonstration we couldn't very well have this conversation in such an-" The man glanced at Xerxes' lap. "Intimate location."

Xerxes smirked. "Heh, could make it work if I wanted." Then breathed in with a hiss.

The work Ketna had been doing with her hands and mouth the whole conversation had finally achieved their intended result. Xerxes grunted and arched, making no effort to suppress his grunts in front of a potentially unwilling audience. His hips thrusted thoughtlessly, Ketna used a hand to keep him steady enough to finish off properly. Finally, Xerxes let out a roar-like moan while he held Ketna's head in place as she kept a seal on his dick and sucked him down.

"Hold," Xerxes said roughly, still labored by the orgasm. "Don't swallow it all yet."

Irritated but not wanting to cause a scene, Ketna did as ordered, sliding her mouth off Xerxes' dick when it finally stopped twitching, with enough care to ensure whatever remnants were cleaned off his dick as she did so.

"Open up, lemme see." Xerxes used the edge of his finger to tilt up Ketna's chin as he gave the order.

Ketna opened her mouth without any additional look or gesture, letting him see what he wanted.

"Very nice." He removed the hand from her chin. "Now swallow."

Ketna did just that, relieved to be rid of it.

"Good girl." Xerxes spoke with gentle praise that was diminished by his smirk. "Now, get back on my lap."

More than happy to be over with the more obnoxious parts of the act, Ketna returned to her feet. The moment she raised a knee to drape her thigh over his, Xerxes wrapped a hand around her waist and yanked her into a seated position on his lap. He settled into his seat and turned his attention to the other guest.

Xerxes took a deep, satisfied breath before he spoke. "Thinkin' it over I'm feeling pretty good about this arrangement. Provided the 'demonstration' goes as well as you claim. Not good enough to take you on your word, but good enough to cut you a break. Once the operation is up and running, I'll only be taking fifty percent of the profits."

"Fifty percent?" The man's voice sounded strained though he made an effort to mask it. "This is an expensive operation, most of the income is going to go back into resources and research. I have no doubt you have your own expenses that would call for such a high cut, but if we can't put money back into the product, it'll be poorer for it."

"Then I suggest you charge appropriately. This is top of the line military grade physical enhancement you're sellin'," Xerxes mocked the seller's previous delivery. "Should be no problem in selling at a premium and still have folks lining up- unless you're not as confident in your product as you claim to be." Xerxes slipped in a coy accusation.

"Without a doubt I'm certain people would be willing to pay astronomical fees for what I'm providing." He answered smoothly. "I was simply hoping to avoid a price point that would shut out the average person."

"Something I've come to find is if someone really wants something, they have no problem finding a way to pay for it." Xerxes said with a sly, smug smile.

"And you're absolutely right. But if it's all the same to you, I think I'd rather see what other locations have to offer before I set up shop here."

"Yeah, I get it," Xerxes nodded calmly, gesturing his hand in a circular motion as he continued. "Gotta shop around, feel out your options. Course-" He made a pause to glance to the room's exit, before leaning forward over Ketna cradled in his lap. His one free hand perched on his thigh by the elbow, then gestured to the door. "If you leave this room tonight without takin' my offer, my cut is ninety percent the next time I see you."

Though the man had kept an even expression the whole transaction, there was a slight twinge that Ketna could read that he was irritated that Xerxes had called his bluff. He made a show of a playful heavy sigh.

"You're a shrewd businessman, I'll give you that. Alright, it's settled. We arrange the day for the in-person demonstration and we'll make it official then."

"Glad to see you recognize the deal I'm offering." Xerxes settled back, grining. "I'll have the paperwork and lawyers with me."

"And I'll get a chance to look over the paperwork before we sign?"

"Yeah yeah, sure. But we can discuss that when we do this little demonstration."

The two discussed time, day, and location. Afterward, Ketna was slid off his lap and onto the bench so that Xerxes could stand up.

"Lookin' forward to seein' it in the flesh." Xerxes offered a hand to the man he now dwarfed.

The man accepted the shake despite the intimidating size. "Same as well, very excited to settle this arrangement."

After a shake and curt nod, the man opened the door and left the VIP room with Xerxes and Ketna remaining inside when the door closed.

The moment it did, Xerxes snapped his attention to Ketna. "Thought I said no fuckin' panties."

"So?" Ketna didn't feel the need to elaborate.

Xerxes grunted then scooped Ketna up off the couch with an arm. He flicked back her hood and removed the visor off her face, dropping it carelessly to the ground.

"Hey-"

"Relax, no one's coming in." Xerxes countered before Ketna had a chance to continue her protest.

After which, Xerxes set her back down on the table in the middle of the room, grasping a thigh in each hand he pushed them back to her chest. He slid his still-exposed and semi-erect dick over her lips between Ketna's legs to grind it, then was distracted by what he caught from the corner of his eyes on her legs. Though still not distracted enough to cease rocking his dick against her.

"No heels, either!" Xerxes protested, motioning to her boots.

"I only own maybe two pairs at best, and they didn't match. Besides, you didn't even notice till now."

"Anyone else coulda. But sure if you wanna get made that's your neck on the line not mine."

"Given the circumstances I don-"

Xerxes interrupted Ketna by sliding his dick past Ketna's lips and deep inside her.

"Sucking me off get you goin that much?" Xerxes commented smugly on the modest amount of natural fluid that remained.

"More like, I was grinding against you for a full fifteen minutes before." Ketna countered, unimpressed.

Xerxes leisurely pulled back then slowly slid back in before he boasted again. "Yeah but you were thinkin' about riding it the whole time." He smirked as though he had her figured out.

"No, I was thinking about getting it over with." Ketna's answer was flat and managed to be even more disinterested than the last statement.

Xerxes frowned, disappointed both by her claims and that he could find no contradictions in her face. He huffed and pulled back to thrust with more force than last time. Ketna moaned involuntarily from the feeling and braced herself against the table.

"Guess I need to remind ya." Xerxes announced before the pace of his thrusts quickened.

Disinterested or not, there was no denying the physical stimulus Xerxes was capable of providing her. The subtle arousal from the stimulus earlier made it easy for her to get ramped up with each thrust. Xerxes paid attention to Ketna's breaths and subtle changes in her posture on the table and adjusted his thrusts and angle accordingly. Ketna's legs shuddered in his grip as he ground at just the right angle and depth with each fast thrust. Her back arched, wanting more, her body already feeling hot and on the cusp, she could no longer prevent herself from making whining noises with every thrust inside her.

LadyLibido
LadyLibido
39 Followers
12