Housecall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what I thought." Xerxes proclaimed with strained breath.

Reaching a thumb out between thrusts, he placed pressure his hands were already prepared for the bucking he knew would follow from the woman beneath him. She was primed to get off on just the force of his thrusts alone, but this gave the real intensity she craved from her sexual encounters with anyone. Head in a fog, Ketna was no longer suppressing the strength of her voice, sharp cries that overpowered Xerxes' own elevating moans. Within seconds her body caved to Xerxes' actions, panting and shuddering from a pleasure that surged through her under his hold while she came against his dick. Xerxes slowed his thrusts with the first contraction against him thrusting in hard in deep with his own throaty moan to ride out his own climax extended by every squeeze against his dick. They remained held tightly hip to hip as both their breathing began to slow and the sensation of intense pleasure began to fade.

Upon pulling out, Xerxes wiped off his dick on the edge of Ketna's dress before shoving it back into his pants. Backing away from the table with deep breaths, he remained standing to make sure Ketna could see him from where she lay on the table.

"You're not gettin' these back." Xerxes shoved a hand in the pocket he had shoved her underwear in, earlier. "Gonna have to walk out there with my mark running down your legs."

Ketna took some stabilizing deep breaths before she sat up.

"I don't have to, no." Ketna said coolly.

Sliding off from the table she leaned over to grab her purse that had been left on the seat. From her purse she had brought with her, she procured a cloth that she used to clean him out from between her legs, folding it up and placing it into its own separate baggy she returned it to the purse. With her hand still in the bag she withdrew another set of underwear and smoothly slid her legs through and slid it on.

Xerxes was not nearly as pleased looking. "Still gonna see it on the dress." He muttered, taking what claim he could.

Adjusting her dress back into place and ignoring what Xerxes had said, Ketna brought back the topic of what had occurred in the meeting. "You're clearly set to profit on whatever he's running and suffer a loss if I go in and ruin it. So why are you just handing this to me?"

"He's new, young, and too goddamned ambitious. All the traits that'll become a problem if given the right leverage. I'm not gonna give him that. I can stand to lose a few mill if it means keeping him and anyone else like him, in check."

Ketna sighed heavily and shook her head, she spoke the words out loud as the play he was making dawned on her. "You don't want to outright turn him down because you don't want him to get suspicious that you see him as a threat."

"He's a nuisance, not a threat." Xerxes quickly, and very strongly, asserted.

"Point is, you want him none the wiser that you don't trust him. And you're setting me up to tear it down because he wouldn't even suspect you of sabotage if I'm the one that does it."

"And I know you'll do it cus I know how much you hate the kind'a operation he's runnin'." Xerxes gestured with a self-satisfied grin. "Don't think I haven't noticed where your priorities are."

He was right and she hated it. She couldn't even let this slide just to spite him, it was something she had an obligation to curtail before it got out of hand.

"It some kinda vendetta or what?" Xerxes asked when Ketna didn't say anything right away. "You clearly got somethin' like that goin' on." He gestured to the door as he said 'that', likely inferring the service' the salesman was offering. "You escape some lab, now you wanna take them all down?"

Ketna laughed at the notion. "Tch, Not even close."

"Not an experiment or ex-military?" The subtle suggestion of Xerxes' brow, furrowed. "Naw something's not adding up, you've gotta be lying."

"I have a vendetta, sure, but being a lab experiment is not the reason why. I have answered you honestly, both times. I told you, you have no possible chance of guessing what I am."

Xerxes studied Ketna's face carefully, something he didn't have a chance to do the last time the topic was broached. He relented with an annoyed exhale. "I'll figure it out soon enough."

To ensure that topic remained settled, Ketna moved to another. "You mentioned procurement of equipment, what exactly was he looking for?"

"If you'da been here sooner like I told you, you woulda found out. Guess you'll just have to figure that out on your own."

Ketna frowned but she wasn't surprised. He didn't need to elaborate any further to make it clear he was taking the path of plausible deniability.

"In that case, I have some investigating to do." Ketna announced while scooping her visor she spotted, from off the floor and setting it back on her face.

"You know-" Xerxes said quickly while Ketna was adjusting her hood.

Ketna paused to hear him out, hoping for a hint.

"There's a lot more you could overhear if you showed up with me to these little get-to-gethers. Not just local business or my business specifically, but associates, businesses from out of town and the like. Can't promise it'll all be useful, but you never know what someone might say with the right amount of booze and drugs in 'em. Though you gotta be there to hear it, first."

It wasn't what Ketna was hoping for but it was something to possibly entertain. "Are you concerned at all that someone might start getting suspicious if they notice a correlation between what they discuss in private being compromised?"

"Of me? Nah. Of you though?" Xerxes chuckled darkly. "Wouldn't be the first time a whore turned out to be dealing information on the side. 'Spose that's up to you to figure out what to do with what you hear."

Ketna grimaced at the implication regarding the word choice, but he was unfortunately right.

"Gonna need to get you to my tailor." Xerxes added casually.

"Why?" Ketna's eyes narrowed pointedly through her visor.

"You still dress way too fuckin' conservative for the part. Can keep your cover longer if I'm the one picking out what you wear. Wouldn't have another incident of you not havin' the right pair'a heels for the dress."

"If I know I'll need them I can get more. And if you know what you want me to wear then send me examples and I'll take care of it myself." Ketna deflected. It was another vector of control, she knew it was.

"You think I got outfit planning scrapbooks laying around to send you? No, and I sure as fuck don't have time to start making one just for you."

"You'd have to send something to the tailor to request the clothing in the first place, can't you just send the same thing to me?"

"I get a form and I check boxes, I don't have something to fucking send you." Xerxes sounded more irritated at her belligerence. "Even if I did, you gonna tell me you got the time to make it all?"

"I already make most of my clothes, if not tailor existing ones to fit."

"Seriously?" Xerxes sounded taken aback.

"Yes! Most clothes don't fit right or don't survive the paces I put them through so I have to make or modify just about anything I wear, anyway." Ketna had used tailors on her own to free up time but she left that part for the sake of argument.

"Still doesn't mean you can get something new together in twenty minutes. Not everything's got weeks of plannin' gotta have room for some spontaneity. If my tailor had your measurements, I could have some options already made out, keep some on hand so you can switch out without wasting any time or raising suspicion." Xerxes' face held a subtle smirk, the indication he was certain he had won the negotiation, again.

Ketna thought it over. Xerxes wasn't wrong about spontaneity, and there was a benefit to him having clothes in his possession that fit her and looked the part. But apart from the level of control this would give Xerxes, it meant she was agreeing to this 'escort' espionage arrangement. She huffed a breath before she spoke.

"Fine." She relented.

"Good girl." Xerxes sounded very self satisfied at her compliance. "I'll let you know where and when to show up."

12