Housecleaning

Story Info
Cleaning house is a chore I can afford to pay for.
4.7k words
4.57
19.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelia walked up the walkway and rang the doorbell near the front door of her new client. Bill opened the door welcoming her, "Good morning, Shelia, you are right on time." He stepped back to allow her access into his home.

"Good morning, Bill. How are you this morning?"

"I'm good. How are you?"

"Great and I'm looking forward to cleaning your house. When I looked it over last week, It seemed like a nice job and not too hard. You have done a good job of keeping it clean."

"Thanks, I did what I could, but it is more work than I want to do. Hopefully you will be able to give me a break."

"I think I will. Would you take me around one more time so I'm certain I know what you want me to do?"

'Sure." Bill escorted Shelia around the two-bedroom house and explained what he wanted done. Shelia asked a few questions and assured him that it wasn't too big of a job and she should be able to complete it in 2 to 3 hours unless he wanted her every week, then I should take her one and half to two hours.

Bill thought the once a week cleaning would be best and on occasion he might ask her to do something extra like clean out the refrigerator or wash the windows. She agreed and indicated that depending on what extra he wanted she might charge him extra.

Bill showed Shelia where he kept all of the cleaning supplies and allowed her to start work. He went into his bedroom to change clothes; he planned to do a bit of gardening while Shelia cleaned his house. It was force of habit that prevented him from closing his bedroom door; he lived alone and rarely closed doors.

Bill had just removed his clothes when he heard Shelia say, "Oh, I'm sorry." He looked up and saw her frozen for a second just staring before backing out of the room.

"I'm so sorry, I should have knocked first." She said. The door was still not closed and Bill could see her clearly looking in his direction; he figured that she could see him as well as he saw her. He paused for a moment longer than necessary just posing for her. He found it stimulating to be exposed like this in front of an attractive woman especially one who wasn't turning away.

"No problem," he answered and finished getting dressed. He walked out and apologized to Shelia. "I'm sorry. I live alone and rarely close doors. I have no problem with being naked so there is no need for you to apologize."

"I'm so glad to hear you say that," Shelia responded, "but I hope you don't mind my saying, mind you I didn't mean to stare, but you do look pretty good." She blushed a bit and lowered her head.

Bill noticed that the white shirt Shelia wore couldn't stop the twin points pushing hard against the material. Her nipples, even through the bra she wore, looked really good and indicated her arousal matched his own.

"That is so kind of you to say, but I could stand to lose a few pounds." Bill lifted his shirt exposing his bare midriff.

Shelia raised her head to look at the exposed flesh and the small blush she wore deepened in hue. "I still say you are looking really good, and if you want to leave that door open more often, I won't complain." Once she realized what she said her face became bright red. "I better get to work before I embarrass myself any more." She turned and walked towards the kitchen.

Bill walked though the kitchen where Shelia had started to clean. "No need to be embarrassed, I took it as a compliment. I'll be out back doing a bit of gardening." He continued walking out the back door and into the garden.

For the next couple of hours as the sweat started to pour off of Bill, he thought about what Shelia had said about leaving the door open. He was still aroused when she opened the back door announcing she had finished. He turned towards the door and tried to control the noticeable lump in his pants. He walked past her and into the house thinking again about showing off to her. He wasn't sure, but he thought she glanced down at his groin as he walked past her. His erection had not completely receded yet.

He looked around and said, "It looks really good." He gathered her money and handed it to her. He noticed her red face and instantly knew the reason when he traced her gaze. His face started to feel hot now too. Her eyes focused low on his body and he walked her towards the front door. Seeing her red face and noting the direction of her gaze, his cock pushed hard against his pants. He starting thinking about exposing himself to her again as he was within a couple of feet of her with his cock pointed directly at her. He couldn't think of a way to remove his pants right now, but in his mind he was naked.

"I hope you're not embarrassed about seeing me in the bedroom before. It is no big deal and I hope we can have a long and rewarding relationship. The house looks really good right now."

Shelia raised her gaze and noticed that Bill's face was red too. "I hope so too and I'm glad you are not upset about my walking in on you."

Bill again noticed Shelia's nipples reaching out towards him. He was now convinced that she had enjoyed seeing him naked and needed to make sure it happened again,

"Not at all," Bill responded. "See you next week."

"Okay, bye and by the way, you do look good." She said with a grin.

Bill's face turned bright red thinking of her seeing him naked again.

Shelia thought about his words as she walked to her car. What did he mean by a long and rewarding relationship? She found herself getting aroused as she thought of the possibilities. She had noticed that he had looked at her chest often, and she enjoyed his attentions. She made a mental note to not wear a bra next week to make sure she wasn't just seeing things that didn't exist. She hoped to see him naked again. She would make sure she walked into his bedroom, by accident again.

~~~~~

Shelia parked her car in front of Bills house a couple of minutes before her scheduled time. She wore the thin white oversized tank top and white dress shirt she got from her brother. Both were old and she had offered to take them to the goodwill for him. She had looked at herself in the mirror at home wearing this tank top. It was very thin making her nipples totally visible. The tank top was also so large on her that seeing down her top was easy if she bent over even slightly and both of her breasts would be on full display. Also the straps would slip off her shoulders with little help from her exposing one full breast. She covered herself with the dress shirt and headed up the walkway.

Shelia rang the doorbell and Bill answered the door wearing a loosely tied bathrobe.

"Good morning Shelia." He said stepping back allowing her to come in. "I'm glad to see you again. This place has never been so clean and I'm afraid there will be little to do today."

"I'm glad you liked my work last week, but there is still a lot more to do."

"How was your week?" Bill asked.

"It was good. I got to see my brother. He gave me this shirt and a bunch of his old work clothes. We don't see each other that often and it was nice to catch up."

Bill noticed the oversized shirt she wore and was a bit disappointed that her nipples wouldn't be on display today.

"Does he live in town?"

"Yeah, but he is busy most of the time and he travels a lot. It's been about six months since we saw each other face to face. We chat on the phone about once a month or so."

"It's nice that you're so close with your brother. What does he do?"

"I'm not really sure, but he does wear suits and ties a lot. I'll get started now and see if I can get to some of those other areas that need a bit of cleaning." She grinned a bit before turning towards the kitchen. She liked the fact that Bill was only wearing a bathrobe; that meant he would have to change and she could again make the mistake of walking into his bedroom without knocking.

Shelia took off the oversized shirt her brother gave her as soon as she was out of sight of Bill. She noticed that he went into the bedroom and her plan was playing out so far. She grabbed the bucket of cleaning supplies and turned toward the bedroom. She felt her nipples harden in anticipation knowing they were on full display.

Bill went into his bedroom and this time left the door open intentionally. Removing his robe, he hung it on the hook behind the door and then swung the door wide open and waited for Shelia. Throughout the week he had fantasized of this moment and now that it was close he felt his arousal rise. He couldn't be just standing there as if he had set this up, so he started to look through his sock drawer as an excuse.

He turned when he heard Shelia walk into his bedroom and simply stared at her barely covered breasts.

Shelia again stood frozen as she watched Bill cock enlarge and point directly at her. She felt the heat rise in her face and chest and she bit her lower lip. It was several seconds before she could speak and even then her eyes never left the enlarged penis in front of her. "I'm sorry," she said. "I'm used to starting with cleaning the bathroom first." She had practiced that line all week to use as an excuse, and still she didn't move.

Bill recovered a bit upon hearing her words and responded, "It's okay. There is no need to apologize; it is my fault entirely. I live alone and I'm not used to having anyone else in the house." He made no move to cover his nudity enjoying displaying his erection to her as he watched her nipples harden as they pushed against the thin fabric of her shirt. "You can start in the bathroom and I'll get out of your way, just allow me to get my robe." He took a step towards her then moved to her side so he could reach behind the door to grab his robe. She made no indication that she was going to move. They were so close he brushed against her. She let out a sigh and he noticed that her hand was very close to his hard-on. He briefly thought of pushing it into her hand, but rejected that idea as too soon. He grabbed his robe still standing close but did not put it on yet. He took a step back watching her eyes follow his cock and then slowly put his robe on, but leaving it wide open with his cock on full display.

He stepped around her with his erection still full and pointed at her. Her eyes followed his erection as he walked around her.

It took Shelia several moments to compose herself. She was so turned on, she thought of masturbating, but decided against it. That would be far too risky. She did wish she had moved her hand a bit when his naked cock was so close. She could have easily claimed it to an accident. She loved seeing his erection and started making plans to see it more often.

Bill plopped into the reading chair in the living room and picked up the book he'd been reading—it happened to be an erotic novel. He did not bother to close his robe knowing that Shelia would walk by in a while. He loved exposing himself to her. Next time he thought he would stoke himself causally just to see her reaction. He enjoyed the erotic game too much to rush it and the slower the seduction the more powerful the orgasm. He sat there with his book in hand but wasn't reading. He wrote a story in his mind with Shelia as one of the main characters. His free hand toyed with his member as his mind focused on Shelia's nipples.

He was lost in those pleasant erotic thoughts when Shelia came out of the bedroom. She took several steps towards the kitchen then stopped a handful of steps from the chair Bill occupied. She stood there hypnotized by the erotic picture in front of her. She watched as Bills hand squeezed and stroked his semi-erect cock.

Bill became aware of her presence and gave his cock one more squeeze for her benefit before sitting upright dropping his book and closing his robe. "I'm so sorry," He said. "I do need to become more respectable when you are here."

"I don't mind." Shelia said as the blush covered her face. "You are very good looking and very sexy." The redness in her face increased and her nipples looked ready to burst out of her shirt. "Please forgive me, but I do enjoy seeing you being so confortable around me. I wouldn't want you to feel you had to do anything special just because I'm here."

"Are you sure?" Bill asked. "I actually like having you around, I just don't want to offend you. I can try to remember to put on clothes when you come over."

"You look really good and I like seeing you, if I'm not being too bold, I like seeing you without clothes." Shelia admitted.

"You don't know how glad I am to hear you say that. I enjoy life with few clothes." Bill responded as he debated telling her that he also enjoyed her seeing him without clothes.

Shelia smiled then changed the subject. "What are you reading that makes you want to play with yourself? I enjoyed seeing that too." Again her face turned beet red. She must learn to think before she just blurts out things like this.

Bill grinned at her embarrassment and held up the paper-backed book for her to see. The cover left no doubt this was an erotic novel.

"I read some of those too. I find them very relaxing and I also finger myself when I read them." That was all she could stand. The only way for her to keep her mouth shut was to leave. She went into the kitchen and started to clean.

Bill's cock rose to attention and he knew he had to give her a minute, but he would follow her and continue this conversation.

When Bill walked into the kitchen he saw Shelia leaning over the counter as she wiped it down. Her top had pulled away from her breasts and he saw both completely bare. He stood there for a moment until she looked up. "Since you have been so honest with me, allow me to say that I think you are also very attractive and I love the top you are wearing today." Bill loosened his robe a bit.

Shelia smiled and her whole face lit up. "You do?" She asked thrusting her chest out.

"Very much." Bill responded. "Did you get that from your brother as well?"

"Yeah, I hoped that you would like it." She replied.

Shelia shifted slightly from foot to foot as if dancing a bit. One strap of her top chose that moment to slide off her shoulder, exposing her left breast.

"I like your top even more now, " Bill said smiling.

Shelia looked down at the exposed breast Bill was looking at but made no effort to cover her exposed breast; instead she took that moment to share another idea. "I've been thinking that I might be over dressed. I mean I encouraged you to be comfortable naked, so maybe I should be too."

"You are welcome to be as comfortable here as you want and wear, or not wear, whatever you want however you said you read erotic stories. Isn't it much more erotic to have the slow build up, showing a bit here and there, and tease with flashes over time than to just jump right into the middle of things? I mean if we both get completely naked all the time in front of each other soon we'll become accustomed to the nudity and it will no longer be erotic."

Shelia thought about that for a moment, but still did not cover her exposed breast. She noticed that Bill's eyes never left her breast. "I think you are right, based on what I've read and how I feel after those brief glimpses of you, but I'm still wearing too much." With that she removed her pants leaving her clothed in only the thin oversized tank top and her panties that were only barely visible under the hem of her tank top. "What do you think of this?" She asked as she finally covered her breast.

She turned displaying her backside to Bill. She swayed back and forth slowly bending over slightly. She stopped abruptly and turned around, red faced. "I get carried away sometimes and allow my fantasies to direct my actions."

Bill opened his robe exposing his fully erect cock. He started to slowly stroke himself as he responded, "I do too, and I like the new look."

He excused himself and went back to his chair and book so that Shelia could finish her job. After a couple of minutes they both had clamed down and Bill quietly returned to just outside the kitchen. Shelia was back to her cleaning. She had her back to him and was bent over. Bill watched as her ass moved and was still frozen in place as she stood up and turned around face to face with him.

Shelia smiled knowing he had been watching her, "I'm done with the cleaning for today, unless there is anything else you want me to do while I'm here." She said.

"There is nothing left to clean for today. You are doing a fantastic job here and I'm really enjoying having you here. I almost wish I was a bit more messy so that you would have to be here more often." Bill responded.

"I could come twice a week if you like." She offered.

"That would be a great idea. How about Tuesdays and Fridays?"

"That works for me. I'll see you on Friday then." She said with a grin. "One more thing if I'm not being too bold. Would you like to hug? I'm a hugger and I know not everyone is, but I like to hug hello and goodbye.

"I'd like that, I don't hug often and I've read that it helps with stress," he said opening his arms invitingly. His robe opened with his movement since he hadn't tied the tie.

Shelia looked at the line of exposed flesh from chest down to his growing cock. She now had her second chance to touch that cock of his. She stepped into his embrace, but instead of wrapping her arms around the outside of his robe, she slid her hands onto his bare back inside of the robe pulling it further open. She pressed her almost naked breasts against his naked chest and felt his hand squeezing and caressing her back. She felt his hands drop lower into the small of her back and she squirmed against him. When his hand finally touched her ass she pressed her pelvis close and moved her hands to his front caressing his chest.

Bill looked down at her rubbing his chest and toying with his nipples. He brought one hand up to cup her breast leaving his other hand to caress her butt. She looked up at him smiling.

Shelia took this opportunity to lower one hand to fulfill her desire while the other played with his nipple. Her free hand snaked down his stomach and he pulled away from her slightly allowed her access to her goal. Her fingertips found his pubic hair and played there for a second or two then slowly stoked lower petting the top of his erection. She reached the tip and pinched it lightly before stroking the underside with two fingers. She stroked all the way down to his balls, then back up. She could hear his deep breathing indicating she was doing it right and she decided to do a bit more. She stroked downwards again but this time with her entire palm and when she reached his balls continued. She cradled the sac and caressed the balls in her hand while gently scratching the area just below.

Bill spread his legs and lowered his body a bit. He could now have both hands on the globes of her ass and started to squeeze them together then apart. His fingertips moved closer and closer to the crease with each squeeze.

Shelia noticed the change in his caresses and wished she wasn't wearing panties, but he wasn't and there was more she could do. She reached her hand as far between his legs as she could and slowly dragged one finger back along the crease of his ass hesitating at his anal opening. She pressed there a bit with the pad of her finger until she felt him squirm, then she grabbed his balls again and squeezed this time just a bit harder.

She finished up with a few slow strokes on his cock then pulled away.

Bill was now the one with the week knees. He excused himself to get her money and said. "I can hardly wait until Friday. Is this the type of hugs I can expect?"

Shelia smiled knowing he enjoyed her play. "Not every time, but like you said earlier a little tease is great." She left then as he pondered what other teasing she had in mind.

Bill now knew that he had found a willing playmate. He looked forward to Friday as he started to make plans.

12