Housecleaning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelia couldn't believe her luck. Her accidentally walking in on Bill may have been unintentional the first day, but today was planned on both of their parts. The flirting back and forth was hot and she now knew that he enjoyed it as much as she did. He had been making sure she saw him naked and he had responded nicely to her hug and caress. She wanted to hold onto his balls and finger his ass more and he seemed open to that idea. Hopefully she could make that happen again. She now felt more freedom to caress him when he exposed himself to her.

Shelia fantasied about Bill every day remembering how he felt in her hand and wondering how he would react to her tongue licking up and down his shaft. Would he like to have his balls licked and sucked? She would end these pleasant thoughts with an orgasm.

Bill had played out several scenarios for Friday. He replayed the hug Shelia had given him several times and looked forward to repeating it. He knew he would be exposed most of the time she was in his house. He enjoyed the play, but knew if he allowed it to go too far then the excitement would vanish. He wanted to stay on that razor's edge of arousal.

Shelia walked up the walk, her body vibrating with excitement. She rang the bell and released the breath she'd been holding as Bill appeared in his robe, loosely tied, but not exposing any skin. There was a noticeable bulge between his legs.

"Hi Shelia, I'm glad to see you. After Tuesday, I'm not sure I could have waited until next week." Bill said opening his arms to invite here into a hug.

She hugged him with her arms outside of his robe this time. She felt the pressure of his cock against her. "I'm glad you decided to have me come twice a week. I really enjoy it here and I hope to continue with the fun. I love the flirting." She moved back from him and headed towards the kitchen and the cleaning supplies.

Shelia removed her pants and the dress shirt leaving her wearing only the oversized men's undershirt that displayed her breasts nicely and a small thong. She picked up the bucket of cleaning supplies and walked back towards the bedroom where she hoped to find a very naked Bill sporting an erection. She knew she would fondle it this time and caress his balls too.

Bill turned into the bedroom as soon as Shelia walked away. He removed his robe and hung it on the back of the door. He made sure the door was wide-open then lay on the bed. He had a plan and he implemented it by raising his knees and spreading his legs wide. He began to slowly stroke himself; he looked up as Shelia walked into the room.

Shelia set the bucket down then walked to the end of the bed and stared at the display between Bill's legs. She licked her lips and then slowly crawled onto the bed. She reached his open legs and pushed against his knees encouraging him to lift his legs higher, and then she stroked his cock moving his hands out of the way.

She held his cock up and lowered her head so she could lick the underside of his shaft. She licked from sac holding his balls up to the tip and tongued the tip for several seconds before licking back down to repeat this trek. She increased the pressure of her tongue on the underside of his cock. This was just a tease and she took a bit of his head into her mouth when she reached the top.

Bill started to moan and Shelia slowed down. She didn't want this to end too soon. She licked lower and started to lick his balls then up his cock. She cupped his balls and caressed them with one hand while she licked up his shaft.

On the next pass after she licked his balls, she took one of them into her mouth and sucked then switched to the other one. Finally she had both balls in her mouth and moved her tongue over them and pulling them away from his body until she allowed them to pop out of her mouth.

She then started to lick the underside of his balls and had to push on his thighs for him to rise up higher to allow her the access she desired. Bill's moans became louder and he started to move. He thrust up each time her tongue went low. She thought at first that he wanted his cock in her mouth and she obliged the first two times, taking him deep, but then she realized he wanted something different.

She set her tongue low on the underside of his balls and waited for him to thrust upwards forcing her tongue lower. She allowed him to direct the action for several more thrusts of her tongue across his opening before she took over and gave him a thorough tonguing before moving from his anus, across his balls, up the underside of his cock and then taking his cock into her mouth as deep as it would go.

After three passes of this, she got off the bed and gathering her bucket went into the bathroom to start cleaning.

It took Bill several moments to recover. He got up slowly and saw Shelia in the bathroom leaning over the sink and cleaning the mirror. Her ass looked to be inviting him closer.

He walked into the bathroom wondering why he had never thought to get a cleaning lady before.

12