Household Authority

Story Info
She is determined to establish her proper authority.
4.2k words
3.45
11.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The aspect Teddy most appreciated about the place he lived was knowing he could randomly choose a day from the last hundreds of thousands of years ("or as far as I know it might be millions, no big deal to me either way") and except for the flora and maybe one or two distant houses, the basic layout would be recognizable then as now. Had photography been a thing in 2000 BC he could look at a landscape photograph from this scene and say, pointing, "that's a different row of trees on that hill, but my house sits approximately here. Elk and deer gather over in that space come wintertime. Timeless landscape. Yep, it suits me about perfect, living where the landscape remains basically the same."

A winnable wager was not out of the question if the photograph came from the dinosaur age. "We've no stegosauruses lounging in our front yard, eating up our fruit trees, but I know that horizon and the clouds like I know my wife's tone of voice when she hands me a loving, well-meaning, rebuke for not mopping up a few drops of spilled coffee or juice." And even if primitive peoples hung around this area, "doesn't look like they were too interested in building empires" or they were conscientious about picking up after themselves (a quality Teddy's wife, Dinah, would suggest he take note of).

Many a morning as he engaged in what had become a ritual of greeting the dawn with a cup of hot black coffee, he remembered to attentively note something like, "maybe my choices in this life were sometimes not the best, but bringing my then-new wife and then-newer daughter to this setting... I believe I deserve credit for making at least one winning decision. And you just can't beat this meditative, poetic, view. If I ever begin to let news of how crazy the world is getting, letting it pull my soul into a sour mood, may I remember how blessed I am to come out to this porch and just bask in the timeless landscape, getting to let mind and spirit freely meander thanks to the sweet gift of solitude. May this truth offer aid in nipping a bud before making my generally cheerful mood too sour for anyone's preference."

It will likely be little surprise that the above sentimental expression was on the verge of abrupt change, otherwise this tale about to unfold would have little reason to begin existence.

This abrupt change came in the form of a bulldozer.

Teddy thought he heard something while fixing his coffee. Something foreign. Distant clank and squeak unique to machinery, introduced by sputtering burps in triplets.

Gave that foreign sound little more thought until he went out to the porch for his ritual. There and then given the answer for the source of that abrupt sputtering burp: bulldozer. Bulldozer in the distance, though not all that distant -- far enough to obscure the operator's physical details to the point of giving the illusion the bulldozer was its own conscious entity or operated via remote control technology. Close enough for the sound to rain crude crank and grind on what until this morning had been quietude often speckled (especially come spring) with early-rising songbird notes.

This sudden reality threw Teddy into a mental space of feeling trapped between invader and home. Being forced to see the last thing he would want to see utterly wiped out the joy of proceeding with his morning ritual of coffee, quietude, and contemplative thought. Yet to return inside the house... no, this was his personal time. He might go so far as to use the word Sacred. The bulldozer must not win. Said he would ignore the bulldozer. Have his coffee and contemplation as always. But the bulldozer was winning. No contemplation; coffee went cold. Only able to stand staring in disbelief; seeing all he loved about that timeless view get slowly, tortuously, ripped, eaten...dare he say raped. And there was nothing he could do about it.

Telltale sounds from within the house informed him his wife Dinah was up and about and this brought his head back to the present. She would listen. She would soothe. An ally in his angst. So for the first time since beginning his morning porch and coffee ritual some years ago, he reentered the house not to fetch a refill but to seek a wife's sympathetic shoulder. Made a slightly bleary-eyed way to the kitchen, where indeed his Dinah had just taken her seat at the table. Morning greetings and smooches. Teddy with his freshened coffee, leaning against the counter. Observant type she was, Dinah would have to detect something was off with Teddy. Waited for her to ask but she did not. Exaggerated a sigh meant to send a signal of discontent. Muttered a cuss word. Still she did not ask why he was in this kind of mood on such a sweet morning.

Teddy not seeing that Dinah had entered her own world of thought, maybe hoping Teddy would be the one to ask what was on her mind. So he saw little other choice but to blurt, "you see what's going on out there?"

Gestured with the cup.

A touch of irritation expressed in a slight frown, Dinah answered, "No. I've not been outside yet. What's happening out there?"

"You don't hear it?"

Dinah cocked her head. No she didn't hear anything; not out of the ordinary at least.

"I hear the refrigerator hum. Gurgle from the coffee maker. Sounds like Sandra is in the bathroom. Nothing from outside. Oh wait, maybe a sparrow or two."

Teddy also listened anew and heard nothing. Except a sparrow or two. Sandra up and about; sounds from the upstairs bathroom. Of course. Bulldozer operator taking a brief break.

"Must be paused. It'll start up again, if you care to wait, listen, you should hear the clank of a bulldozer out there."

"Oh. Bulldozer. And what is the bulldozer doing?"

"Ripping up the ground. Obliterating that... that beautiful...my favorite..."

"Ohhhh." Dinah gave the side of her head the kind of light tap when suddenly remembering something. "Didn't I tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"Hm I guess I didn't tell you. That land got sold. Couple months ago. Broken into parcels. Going to be like a dozen, two dozen, houses. Nice houses. Upper income residential area."

"What?!"

"Might be a couple years before it's all done, but that's the plan. Not much we can do about it. Teddy? I was just remembering--"

Teddy wilted like a punctured blow-up doll.

"So we will be having neighbors?"

"One would think so. Oh the horror. Listen. Teddy? I've been remembering, last night, this morning, remembering the fun we started to explore before--"

"Well there goes that timeless landscape view. Adios to my morning ritual. My precious solitude. That special spiritual feeling of residence in the boonies."

Dinah sighed. Maintained patience.

"Aww, poor little Teddy."

Teddy knew why she said what she said in the way she said it. Still didn't save him from the facial blush attack. Didn't help find a suitable reply. Neither did it help him that she caught his face. Smiled her little victory smile.

"Sweetie? Teddy? I propose that the solution to everything: if we would get back to what we began before the universe blessed us with Sandra. You'll forget all about those mean ol' bulldozers. All the new people moving in."

Teddy was now doubly flustered. Blushing, trying to wave away her verbal advances; they would only grow more aggressive otherwise.

Alas, the bulldozer invasion and news of imminent neighbors whether he liked it or not, had thrown him too far off-balance.

Feeding the spirit of reminiscence, Dinah said, "We got as far as dressing you in panties. Oh you looked so cute in panties. That sweet ass. Made me wish I could grow a cock."

"Oh. That. Yeah, that was then... now..." frown of deepest embarrassment. Patted his paunch.

"Best I could do was order a fake one. Gave me that tingly naughty feeling. Until... until I never got to use it."

Teddy found himself caught in that state where passing desperation steals capability for words.

"You will still look cute in panties. Ass is sweet as ever. All we need is for you to agree I should be in charge and trust the special diet I will manage for you, that belly will melt right off, and my little teddy will have one less excuse. Not so complicated my little Teddy."

Just then Sandra came down the stairs. Greeted all though that greeting was moderately absent; preoccupied mind. Understandable for someone lately becoming that magical age of eighteen. Wasn't a coffee drinker. Not much interested in parental conversation. Grabbed a juice and returned upstairs to her room.

Teddy disallowed the suspicion that suddenly appeared, teasing him about how much did Sandra overhear, especially about her Daddy being in panties and Dinah wearing a fake cock. No she heard nothing. Dinah's voice hadn't been that loud. Or had it? No, no, dear Teddy. Sandra's face would've given evidence; an atypical air. But nothing to fret about. Sandra's appearance and disappearance had been totally typical: brief greeting, grabbing juice; hasty return to her room. All was well. Really, all was well, dear Teddy.

Teddy said he might as well try to get used to the new choices forced upon him and his precious morning ritual: deal with bulldozer presence or see about recruiting the back yard.

"Actually the back yard isn't bad. Guess I just got used to the front porch. Maybe it will mark the next chapter or something. What else is a man to do. Right?"

No response from Dinah. Noticed she was lost in thought. Said to no one in particular, "oh that would be interesting."

Then to Teddy, Dinah said, "Have you noticed Sandra gets a lot of her personality from me? I mean more so than you?"

"Heh. Yeah I noticed that. Pretty hard to not notice. Heh."

"I mean you do pretty much whatever she asks or tells you. She gives you that look of disapproval. You bend. Give her or do what she wants. Dare I say she exerts an easy dominance over you?"

Teddy had no words.

"Think how interesting things could get."

Teddy stared at Dinah. She didn't mean... Teddy was not hearing what he thought he was hearing.

"Oh never mind. You just run along and have your ritual. It's okay sweetie. Sandra and I will not have secret meetings about... oh my little Teddy's face is gold right now. But you do worry too much."

As the days turned pages to this new chapter, Dinah amplified this kind of talk with Teddy. The unspoken message was the lack of concern on her part how much he liked or did not like her renewed intention to pick up where they left off those years ago: he in panties and she with paddle and cock and all the authority.

She took to giving motherly scoldings dressed in a voice of kind-worded counsel. Such as when Teddy started up again about what was happening to his cherished front porch view; one bulldozer becoming two and sometimes three bulldozers.

Dinah accorded zero sympathy.

"You can pout all you want. That will not make the mean ol' bulldozers go away." His attitude was his choice. However, Dinah would appreciate it if he kept his complaining to himself. "Or you can act like a big boy" and understand the tide was bringing new vibes. "I don't want to hear you complain another word about it. Goodness but I wonder if I have to hold your little hand for every little thing that feels like a tribulation to you."

One time she took a different approach and put her lips to his ear, saying how she looked forward to meeting new people. Teddy knew why she said it. She knew he knew. That's why she allowed him to see her flickering smile. Nervous reflexes inspired him to say something about finding another place. But this only garnered a little laugh from Dinah; assured him No Way would she miss out on welcoming all the new people to this blossoming neighborhood. Yes darling Teddy, it is going to be a thriving neighborhood.

For reasons to be eventually revealed, Teddy experienced odd inner sensations about her usage of 'pout' and not acting like a sobbing little boy just because he wasn't getting his way.

Well of course Teddy knew why she spoke that way. Determined to not encourage her. So he had no allies in his sentiments about the impending, inevitable, changes. So be it. Those odd sensations from her overt attempts to assume what Teddy still thought of as a perverse dominance eventually subsided, leaving Teddy with what she said about the tide bringing new vibes, and Teddy could find no way to see it differently. Where else could he go? Nowhere else.

"Okay so she's got a good point in this."

Still he could and decided to observe his own route towards acceptance of the changing environment. New vibes. These new vibes would take shape as humans; residents, workers, mostly alien to not only the space within these regional borders, but the attitude, alien to the attitude; foreign influences, they had to be inevitable. Teddy's front yard, front porch, were the beachhead; no way the tidal vibes, waves of change, could not touch the line. Teddy stopped and noted the word Waves and then took liberty to modify Dinah's perspective. Waves, tides... waters of change.

These waters of change would bring inevitable interaction. Whatever else Teddy may be, his basic nature was friendly; wife and daughter even more so. For any one of the three to turn into unfriendly, antisocial souls would be to pervert what gave their name its reputation as other-than misanthropic.

Even with a stoic understanding that what Dinah said was true, and respecting others' sentiments, days came along when Teddy felt isolated -- in displeasure or simply missing the option to look out on empty space from his porch instead of bulldozers, and more recently the arrival of construction crews, yet relatively distant but destined to come ever closer by the week.

Again, nothing Teddy did or thought or wished, could change the way the women in his life saw things, and neither were a bit perturbed but were rather excited; new houses, people, neighbors, could not come fast enough.

A basic ambivalence about the incoming development had been Sandra's first sentiment, at least as far as she voiced in Teddy's presence. Teddy suspected Dinah influenced her to take the side of looking forward to neighbors, when she later changed her view, or changed how she spoke of it; which wasn't particularly frequent. It need not be. Because the bulldozers and the construction crews were taking their sweet time. And retreat to the past could not happen.

Or such a retreat could happen but now with Dinah's ever-more-frequent teasing about getting Teddy in panties like they began to do those years ago... when Teddy dared try retreat to the past, he could not pretend ignorance of those brief but what to him were transgressive days.

Still he tried; tried to get used to the new scene while doing his front porch morning coffee ritual. But sometimes... like this one particular morning a few weeks after that first fateful morn.

In the middle of a coffee sip a strange sensation... well to say it washed over would be overstating it; more like the way a tiny splinter becomes for a fleeting few seconds the most prominent attention magnet. Something about thinking of Dinah and the word Twenty.

Twenty years. Nearly twenty years ago Dinah and Teddy had taken their adult recreation activities on a route that some would certainly call... well, Teddy didn't even dare entertain the memory. It hadn't gone far and it was fine with Teddy. As mentioned earlier, Dinah had progressed as far as getting Teddy to wear panties. And when an unconscious idea began to bubble and rise to the surface, threatening to break the waters of consciousness, Teddy shook his head to shake the idea away, sending it back to the depths. No that was silly. The relocation to these boonies because it meant more security from others becoming aware, knowing that Dinah was the dominant one... Silly. Completely silly to think that was an underlying motivator in getting away from population densities.

The sudden slippery sensation in the front of his briefs made him say a silent Oh Wow, and to slurp more coffee, which coolness caused enough surprise to inspire a reactionary toss of the remainder off to the grass. Broke the tension with a turn to the door, entering the house. First thought to seek out Dinah, but second thought wasn't sure. Not a good time to discuss sexual matters. Maybe tomorrow. Yeah, that stuff, that crazy kinky stuff, was long ago; even if Teddy might let go and let come what may by giving in, letting Dinah have the reins. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Maybe...

"No I can't allow it. Just can't."

Inside, at the counter, grabbing the pot and almost overfilling the cup, and a little did splash on the counter, he failed to ignore the thicker spot of precum and then failed to stop a flashback. The mere thought that they had gone so far as Teddy wearing panties. "How did I ever let it go... wasn't me. Not the present me anyway." A companion flashback jumped in the mix: burning bottom. Spanking. Not a hard spanking. Not the first spanking. But a spanking. Because he had been a naughty boy. Third flashback...that toy Dinah ordered. Like she was the man and he the woman....No, goodness no I could never allow... shook it off, finished mopping the puddles of coffee, again now notably cooled.

"Looks like I better make it a full day in the shop. Sort some nails if nothing else."

Well the universe had other ideas. Such as bringing Dinah into the kitchen before Teddy made his way out to his shop to sort nails. Helping get Dinah in the mood to voice little criticisms about why did he miss mopping a few specks of the spilled coffee? And was he going to leave the old coffee for Dinah? Couldn't be bothered to make a fresh pot?

"And little Teddy? When you're ready for us to go shopping for your panties...?"

Teddy blushed so hard, and tried to puff out his chest.

"Didn't we have this discussion lately? Maybe I've not been clear or upfront enough to express--"

"As far as I'm concerned it is worth discussing often. If you're worried about age? If you'll be too old to look cute in panties as you did then, oh I know you will still be cute. You will have the prettiest little ass in all of the new neighborhood. And don't you know we have crossed into a dimension in which age becomes ever more irrelevant? True it may take much of humanity another generation to catch up, unless they are among those who prefer the older ways, which includes belief in aging. These or those things cannot happen because of someone's age. We are no longer in those frequencies, my sweet-ass little teddy. Or we can choose not to be in them. If only you could make the realization breakthrough that what I speak of is not fiction. In other words, wash from your thoughts concepts of age or aging. It need not be even slightly relevant."

Teddy doubled down on efforts to get her to change the topic with a few more babbling sentences that would only take up inordinate space here.

But then Teddy saw a topical path. Did his best to put on the attitude of the wise concerned father.

"You know, those new developments out there, they concern me for reasons other than me losing my cherished front porch view. I've been concerned about Sandra. Now that neighbors are imminent. Not to speak of those burly guys out there on those construction sites. If you know what I mean when I say I'm concerned."

"What you mean is, since our daughter turned eighteen she has naturally become aware of not only her sexual feelings but that others, many men, like those who work the construction sites, will also become interested. That's what you mean. Or to respect my preference for cutting out the euphemisms, we have a new sexual being on our hands. Eager to start checking out cocks."

"Uh yeah that pretty much covers it."

"If you want to pursue this concern, I will simply say, I am for once undecided whether it is a good or not-so-good thing I am not her daddy."

12