Household Authority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is that supposed... please don't tell me it means what I hope it doesn't mean."

"Have you really looked at Sandra lately? I mean looked at her as though she is not your daughter?"

Teddy's demeanor was as one given reason to wonder if he had not really entered a genuine alternate dimension. His unspoken thought was on the order of, "is this Dinah my wife or Dinah the predator who's gotten whiffs of vulnerability and blood?"

Dinah provided plenty evidence she was now the latter, in her rise from the chair and all but forcefully cornering her little Teddy.

"Teddy? What if I decided your choices to be either I dress you in panties, I get that cock, fuck you like a girl in front of Sandra. Or you start fucking Sandra?"

"Excuse me?!"

Dinah's composure was not phased. She could've been speaking of planning the upcoming year's household budget. "If she is eighteen she is curious about cock. I think her first cock might as well be her daddy's cock."

"Daddy's cock."

"That would be your cock."

"Yeah I got that. It's just a bit... bit of a shocker to hear something like that come from...but maybe it shouldn't be."

"I'm saying I am taking charge of all sexual activity in this house. And I want you to fuck Sandra. How clear is that? Before one, or more, of those men out there fuck her. If they haven't already, and if they have... that was your thought?"

"Yes, that was it. So you..."

"So you will fuck Sandra. You will fuck her well. You will fuck her often. Or if it disturbs my poor little teddy..."

"Pardon my... my flustered reaction right now?"

"You will begin soon as possible. Make her understand no cock will be like her Daddy's cock. Once she gets the taste...and she will get a taste... better she taste yours before she gets ideas about... those who now spend so much of a day at that nearby construction site. Those who lustfully gaze. Don't care she is our daughter. A sweet piece of pussy. That's all they see. That's what you're up against, Teddy. If it's too much for you...oh and you will no relief from me."

Teddy's head in a cloud of disbelief allowed Dinah to give a soft-spoken though corrective lecture that maybe Teddy's idea to come out here to the boonies hadn't been the best after all. Dinah would've had them remain where humans were more populated; not homeschooled Sandra; not kept her sheltered; she would know plenty of boys her age by now.

"Do you see where we are now? Because you were too proud or too afraid of what others would think if they knew I was the dominant one? And because of your decision, you are now looking at what you can't believe? Isn't my sweet little Teddy ready to see, surrender? Wouldn't your world sail smoother if you just let Mommy decide everything? Because she knows what is best for her sweet little teddy?"

Teddy didn't want his cock to be hard. But it was. Didn't want Dinah to know his cock was hard. But she did know, thanks to her touches that increased in tantalization.

"I can't... I don't think I can... fuck my own..."

Soft touches along his ear.

"So it's time to get my little teddy back in panties? I'll get a nice new cock?"

Teddy still resisted. Not sure. A little scared.

"If you're worried about Sandra, I will counsel her, explain things. But I think she will be too busy getting acquainted with all those burly construction men to much notice her daddy in panties, fucked like..."

Still Teddy was torn. He was also, thanks to Dinah's careful handiwork, on the verge of cumming.

As pressure can often spur ideas that remained hidden, Teddy suddenly blurted, "I'll fuck... do that with Sandra. One week. Please allow me one week."

Dinah ceased her strokes. Put her precum-slippery finger to Teddy's lips.

"Lick my finger clean like a good boy and I will allow you three days."

At first Teddy parted his lips, expecting Dinah to slip the slippery finger there. But no. She said to lick it. Lick it clean. So that's what he did. Stuck his tongue out, licking his own slippery emission from Dinah's fingers.

She said tender and trusting, "don't worry little teddy, it will all be okay. Just you wait and see. Just you wait and see."

12