Household Staff

Story Info
An unusual interview for new staff.
4.1k words
4.4
34.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,541 Followers

My parents died in a car accident when I was just a young child and my grandparents took me in and raised me. It must have been hard for them looking after a small child at their age as I was a late baby in my parents' marriage and a complete surprise. My grandparents were both in their sixties but they didn't hesitate, taking me into a loving home.

When I was ten my grandfather died from pneumonia and I guess my grandmother saw the writing on the wall. She started training me to be able to handle my future inheritance at that point.

My grandmother owned an estate a few miles out of town. She also had a lot of money invested in stocks and shares and she was the one who handled them. She didn't trust stockbrokers and financial advisers. As far as she was concerned they had no skin in the game and if they got it wrong it didn't affect them. She made all her own decisions, doing her own research. For a woman who was now in her seventies she was a wizard on a computer.

She taught me how to manage the estate and explained the what and the why of her stocks and shares dealings. When I was fifteen she set up a portfolio worth fifty grand and told me that I was to manage it and see how I went. She also very pointedly informed me that when she said I was to manage it she meant just that. I could use her as a sounding board but any decisions would be mine.

Within six months I'd turned that fifty grand into twenty five, but I remembered every painful lesson. Another six months and I had my full fifty grand back and was starting to show a profit.

Shortly after I turned eighteen my grandmother failed to wake up. It turned out that it was no surprise to her doctor, just to me. Her lawyer fronted up and informed me I was her sole beneficiary. So there I was, eighteen, financially independent, owner of a nice estate, and all alone in the world.

It turned out I wasn't quite all alone. I'd never realised that my grandparents had had brothers and sisters who'd subsequently had children and grandchildren. Suddenly these various relatives were all asking what did great-aunt Marjory leave to them? What was I going to give them, seeing I had all that money?

My grandmother was ever meticulous. One thing she'd left me was a dossier with information letting me know who was a genuine relative, and why I shouldn't give them money. Several people were flagged as make up my own mind but if giving them anything, don't be too generous.

That's all by the way. I rejected all suggestions that various people should move into my nice big house to keep me company. I didn't need my grandmother's opinion to tell me that some of them were scheming and greedy. Let some of them in and they'd never leave.

The thing I found most disconcerting was the lack of a cook. Grandma had enjoyed cooking and was good at it. Her attempts to teach me the joys of cooking was a dismal failure. I was the type of cook who could burn a boiled egg. I was good at gardening and handyman work and did that. For general housework I hired a couple of women to come in twice a week to do all the cleaning, although I did intend to hire someone full time.

This lack of both a cook and cooking skills meant that I ordered a lot of home deliveries and frozen dinners, and went to town to sample the various restaurants quite frequently. I was returning home from one such expedition when I noticed that the lights to my bedroom were on and the window was open. I always turn lights off when leaving a room, courtesy of my grandmother's training.

I entered the house very quietly, and headed up the stairs, just as quietly. My bedroom door was closed and I listened at it, trying to determine who was in the room. Sort of a call the cops or bust in and confront them? My immediate inclination was the cops, but I became curious listening.

"Not that, you idiot," said one voice, a woman. "Grab things that we can sell."

"But I like this," protested a second voice, another woman.

"I don't care. It's not as though you could keep it. Just grab what we can sell and let's get out of here."

I didn't think they would find much of use to them in my bedroom but I didn't want them rampaging through the house looking for more valuable commodities. My grandmother had an extensive collection of bric-a-brac and even though I'd given away some choice pieces to some relatives as a keepsake there were some expensive items lying around. I'd just as soon they remained lying around.

I opened the door and stepped in. The two girls were both around my age, say nineteen or twenty. They were also dressed for this little adventure, wearing tight black clothes and gloves. One of them was picking up a crystal lovebird, getting ready to put it in her bag.

"Be careful of that," I chided her. "It's expensive and if you chip it it won't be worth anything."

"I'm not going it chip it," she protested, and damn near dropped it when she realised I was there.

"Well don't drop it either," I complained. "Just put it back down where it was."

Both girls were now giving me shocked looks. I guess robbing someone who's not at home is somewhat different to robbing them while they are home.

The crystal was carefully replaced and I smiled and nodded my thanks.

"As a matter of curiosity, are you going to wait politely for the police to arrive or are you going to try to escape."

The second girl made a rush at me. In hindsight I suppose she was just trying to get around the bed to be with her friend and closer to the open window. As it was I put out a hand to fend her off and she ran smack into it. I didn't punch her, I swear. I just held out my hand and she ran into it. She also fell back onto her bottom, clutching at her face and crying.

"How dare you hit a girl?" she screamed.

"Karma, Naomi," said the other girl with a giggle.

"Karma? I'll Karma you, bitch. You saw him. He punched me."

"Um, not really. His hand was open in a stop sign and you just ran into it. I can't see any blood so I don't think you connected very hard."

"Lot you know. He's broken my nose. I'm going to sue. That'll fix him. He can't go around beating up girls."

"If you sue you'd have to explain what we were doing here. I don't think that would go down too well with the judge."

"How about I slap you so that you can have a bit of karma of your own?"

"Hey, it was your idea. My karma for going along with it was being caught. You scored extra for having the idea in the first place."

I clapped my hands, bringing their attention back to me.

"A fascinating conversation," I told them, "but I thought we were supposed to be discussing you and the police. You might try to run but you can't both get through the window at once so number two would be an easy catch. That would probably be you, karma girl." That last was aimed at Naomi, seeing she was furthest from the window.

"My name's not Karma Girl," she snapped.

"I know, it's Naomi, but you're changing the subject again."

"What? How'd you know my name?"

I sighed. "The great mystic sees all, knows all," I said. "So -- police, run, or what?"

"What do you mean by what?" demanded the first girl.

"And your name is?"

"The great mystic doesn't know?" asked Naomi with a touch of sarcasm.

"No. Neither of you have said it yet. Unless her name really is bitch?"

"Kylie. How'd you know Naomi's name really."

"You called her Naomi earlier," I explained. "Bad habit. I suspect professional thieves wouldn't call each other by their real names. Too much of a clue for the police."

"Now you're dodging the question," complained Kylie. "You said police, run, or what but you haven't said what the what entails. Anyway, why can't you just let us go? It's not as though we've actually stolen anything. We've learned our lesson."

"If I just let you go then all you'll have learned is that some fast talking may get you out of trouble. No, I think I'll have to administer some sort of penalty before turning you loose."

"Really?" drawled Naomi, and I could hear the tinkling of icicles in her voice. "I can just imagine the sort of penalty you're going to suggest."

"Dear me," I said in a mild voice. "I suspect that you've got a dirty mind. Try to get it up out of the gutter. I don't have reluctant sexual activities in mind. Before I do get on to specifying the penalty may I ask why you turned to burglary to make a living? Aren't there honest jobs you could get?"

"Not ones with a liveable wage," grumbled Kylie. "It was stripping, prostitution, or burglary, and burglary seemed like the best option. There's just no work available."

"You strangely interest me. Do either of you know how to cook? And I mean proper meals."

"I do," admitted Naomi. "Kylie doesn't. Why? Do you know someone who wants a cook?"

"Sad but true. My cooking is abysmal, but it's improving."

"It would have to. It couldn't get any worse," scoffed Naomi. A lot she knew. Wait until she saw me at work in a kitchen.

"Yes, I know someone who's hiring. They're also looking for a full time maid/housekeeper. We'll discuss that after the penalty, shall we?"

"You still haven't said what the penalty will be," pointed out Kylie.

"I haven't, have I? Well I'm going to show that Naomi's correct and I'm a woman beater. To be precise I'm going to put the pair of you across my knee and spank you."

"You wouldn't dare!" Naomi's observation, of course.

"Why wouldn't I dare? It seems to be an obvious and easy solution to giving you a suitable punishment. No great daring involved on my part, just considerable amusement."

"We'll fight you," Naomi insisted. "It's not happening."

"No fighting required," I pointed out. "Just say no and I'll simply summon the police who'll be only too happy to take you off my hands."

"Ah, Naomi," whined Kylie.

"What? You're not going to agree to this are you?"

"If the alternative is taking a ride in a police car then as far as I'm concerned it's a case of bring on the spanking. I don't want to go to jail."

"You wouldn't necessarily be jailed," I pointed out in a helpful manner. "You could easily get off with heavy fines and community service. Depends on how nice or not the Judge is feeling."

"Naomi!" Kylie whined again. "We can't afford fines and with police records we'll never get jobs."

"Fine!" snapped Naomi. "Spanking it is. But if you lay one finger where it's not supposed to go I'll scratch your eyes out and scream rape."

"You're worrying about nothing. I'm a gentleman at heart. Moreover, to ease your mind I'll spank Kylie first so you can see I don't do anything reprehensible."

"What? Why me?"

"I just explained that, Kylie. Naomi has virginal misgivings about being accosted. We're just going to demonstrate she need have no fears."

"She may have misgivings but they're not virginal," muttered Kylie, while I pretended not to hear the catty remark.

I sat on the bed and patted my lap, smiling at Kylie. Still muttering nasty things under her breath Kylie came closer. As soon as she was close enough I reached for her and very rapidly lowered her tights and panties. She was still letting out an outraged shriek when I pulled her face down across my lap.

"What are you doing?" demanded Naomi. "Spanking only, remember?"

"Of course," I agreed, "but surely you realised that it would be on a bare bottom? No worries. Just keep your legs together and I won't even see a thing that I shouldn't."

The way Kylie's legs were together they couldn't have been closer if they were wrapped in heavy straps. Any pudenda that I was going to see would be the merest glimpse.

My hand came down in a firm spank and was met with a loud shriek.

"Don't be such a baby," I snapped. "I think an extra spank for every squeal will help you to be a bit quieter."

"That's not fair. I can't help it. That hurt."

"You can help it and it was supposed to hurt. So is this."

Another spank, and no shriek, although there was a bit of a squeak which I ignored. I continued with the spanking, not over-doing it, but Kylie certainly knew that I was displeased with her. (No, her legs didn't stay firmly together but I manfully resisted taking advantage of this little fact.)

I swung Kylie back onto her feet. She stood there, glaring at me, red of face (and bottom). I smiled at her and then let my eyes drop somewhat lower, smiling even more when I looked back at her face. Her face was now even redder and she hastily reached for her panties and tights to hoist them back into position.

I turned and looked at Naomi and found she was just as red as Kylie. I smiled and indicated that her time had come. She edged closer towards me. While still out of reach she started breathing threats.

"If you try to pull down my tights or touch me, I'll, I'll..."

I interrupted before she could tell me precisely what she'd do to me, letting my imagination fill in the blanks.

"Naomi, why don't you just drop your things yourself? You can do that with your back turned and I won't see a thing."

She hesitated and Kylie put her bit in.

"You might as well. It's only a spanking and I've had mine. It won't kill you, but I might if you try to get out of it now."

Naomi's killing stare was switched from me to Kylie, but she succumbed to the inevitable. Turning away from me she pushed down her own tights and panties and then sort of shuffled closer to me, keeping her back to me all the time. Once she was close enough I eased her over my knee and she actually seemed relieved to be bent over, hiding her wares.

I dropped the initial spank on her pretty white bottom, with Naomi gasping but that was all. Well, not quite all. Her legs started drifting apart, already parted wider than Kylie's had been at the finish. I continued spanking and Naomi did no more than gasp (and spread her legs a little further apart.)

As promised, I was a gentleman, refraining from unwanted contact during the spanking. When the spanking was complete I just help Naomi in place, my hand lightly rubbing her bottom.

"Hey, she got one less spank than I did," Kylie pointed out.

"True, but you scored an extra one for screaming, remember?"

"Well, why haven't you let her up?"

I glanced down at Naomi. My hand had drifted across her bottom and between her legs, and was now rubbing and teasing the sensitive flesh there. Flesh that was flushed and swollen, already glistening with a touch of dampness.

"Ah, because I'm busy?" I suggested.

"You're molesting her. You stop it right now. You said that you wouldn't do that sort of thing. Tell him, Naomi."

"She's right. You said no inappropriate touching," said Naomi in a voice that was almost a whimper.

"While spanking you," I pointed out. "I'm not spanking you now. And this touching is entirely appropriate."

"No it's not, and you were spanking her," insisted Kylie and I shrugged.

"Well, yes. I spanked you, too, and a very cute little tush you have. But I'm not spanking either of you now and that's what counts. If Naomi wants me to stop she can say so quite easily."

We both fell silent, looking at Naomi to see what she had to say. She just made a funny sound that was neither yes nor no. It was more like she was trying not to make any noise but finding the sound escaping anyway.

Seeing Naomi didn't seem to be objecting I swung her to her feet, and then encouraged her to bend over the bed. There was no hesitation from her that I could see and she had her legs nicely spread. I moved to stand behind her, dropping my trousers as I did so.

Kylie was promptly up in arms.

"What do you think you're doing? You stop that at once."

"Not your call," I told her. "Feel free to look away."

I lined up and started pushing into her. Kylie started to turn away but stopped, watching with wide eyes as I slowly drove into Naomi, finding Naomi lifting her hips and pushing back to meet me.

Satisfied that things were going well I started thrusting in, pulling right back and then driving home firmly, hands holding her hips steady to let me really thrust in. Naomi was pushing hard to meet me, finally finding her voice and encouraging me to do more and more. I did my best, giving her all I had for as long as I could, with her cheering me on every step of the way.

When Naomi suddenly shrieked and climaxed I was taken somewhat by surprise. I hadn't thought she was anywhere near ready, and I knew that I wasn't. That didn't help me at all as she screamed out her climax and collapsed onto the bed, pulling free from me, leaving my hard-on waving in the air.

I looked at Kylie and she was breathing hard and quite flushed. I could see her nipples had formed little tents against her top.

"I can't believe that you did that," she gasped out.

Well, I did, and she'd watched all of it. I smiled at her.

"Let me help you to assuage your disbelief," I said.

I pushed her back so she was sitting on the bed. Then I grasped her tights and panties and down they came again. I eased her legs apart, and it didn't take much effort on my part. One glance was enough to show that watching had got her aroused.

"You wouldn't dare," she said as I brushed my cock up and down her slit.

"You're bluffing," she continued, as I eased her lips apart and moved the head of my cock between them.

"I can't believe you're doing this," she yelled as I started pushing into her.

It appeared that there was a lot that she couldn't believe. I don't know why she wouldn't believe it as she was watching closely as my cock pushed its way in. She must have been feeling it somewhat, too, as her eyes seemed to be opening wider the deeper I went. (As a side note, I noticed that Naomi was now sitting up and watching the action.)

Taking my time I slowly thrust fully into her. While I was engaged in this interesting pastime Kylie was sounding off. It seemed that not only could she not believe what was happening but I had no right, it wasn't fair, Naomi should do something, that thing was too big, what the hell gave me the right, etc. About the only thing she didn't say was that magic word stop. True, she didn't push to meet me the way Naomi had, but neither did she try to pull away, just lying there and watching it happen.

When my groin slapped up against her she gave a small gasp.

"Oh gosh, you're really going to do it, aren't you?" she muttered.

I was left wondering if possibly she was a little dense. I mean, she was effectively naked with my cock sunk fully into her, and she was just now beginning to suspect that I was going to fuck her? From the look that Naomi gave her she also thought Kylie was being a bit slow on the uptake.

"You do know what to do from this point on, don't you?" I asked her, trying to put a sense of doubt into my voice. She promptly bridled, acting insulted.

"Of course I know what to do. I'm not an idiot, you know."

The jury was still out on that one but I supposed that I had to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Where I actually had a problem right now was with my own actions. While I had taken Naomi up to a climax I hadn't reached that point myself, meaning I was currently very much aroused and ready to go. This meant that if I just got down to it I'd be ready to fire off long before Kylie was ready, and then she'd really have something to complain about. Accordingly I started off slowly, pulling slowly back and returning the same way.

Remarkably, Kylie responded, moving with the same slow rhythm. I was fine with this, my arousal was maintained without going too far, and from the way Kylie was reacting her arousal was building nicely. I mean, when a girl goes from saying 'you rotten animal' to 'you, ah, rotten, ooh, animal, oooh' something is definitely getting to her.

Kylie's tirade continued as I happily ploughed nature's fertile field, but as I started putting more effort into my ploughing she seemed to be having trouble expressing her negative feelings. Her positive feelings were coming through loud and clear, her whole body evocative of eager acceptance and anticipation.

Ashson
Ashson
8,541 Followers
12