Household Staff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally reached a stage where her verbal output was more along the lines of, ah, ah, ah, than anything else and that seemed to be my signal to get busy. I turned up the heat, trusting in in a fast and furious fashion, and she shrieked and climaxed. I also climaxed but without all the noise.

I pointed the girls towards the en suite so they could get cleaned up, ducking down to another bathroom to do the same. Then I settled down to wait for them to emerge.

I was lying back in a relaxed fashion on the bed when the girls returned. They just looked at me rather enigmatically. Before they could say anything I got in first.

"I was serious when I mentioned the cook and maid/housekeeper jobs" I told them. "Both positions are open right here. They're live-in positions as part of the package and you'd get a proper wage and superannuation benefits would be paid. Are you interested?"

"Work for you!" exclaimed Naomi, sounding shocked.

"Why not? The jobs are there and if it's not you two I'd have to advertise for someone. I see no reason not to give the pair of you a chance first. If it doesn't work out I could always advertise then."

"What fun," scoffed Kylie. "You just want a couple of girls that you can grab whenever you feel like it. Not going to happen."

"Damn right it's not going to happen," I agreed. "I can get away with chastising a couple of burglars but employees would be a new ball game. I can imagine Work Safety and the Unions having something to say if I tried anything like that. You will have official contracts, a trial period, and work conditions spelt out."

I could see both girls were considering it but still a little unsure, which was quite understandable.

"Why don't the pair of you go home and think about it," I suggested. "If you want to give it a go you can come back tomorrow and tell me. We'll give it a week for an initial trial at full pay and if we're agreeable at the end of the week we can set up official contracts."

The girls talked together for a while and decided to think it over. If they agreed they'd see me the next day. I escorted them to the front door and they looked out into the night and the rain and I could see Kylie visibly cringe.

"How'd you get here?" I asked.

"Walked," admitted Naomi.

"I'll give you a choice. I can drive you home or you can bed down in one of the spare bedrooms for the night. I'm not kicking you out into a rainy night."

They looked at each other, shrugged, and opted to stay for the night. I pointed them at a room and left them to it. And that's the story of how I acquired my household staff.

12