Housekeeper Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie had recovered, and she got redressed. She wanted to kiss me a hundred times, and she was pissed I didn't cum with her. I told her about my assignment. She laughed.

"Nobody, man or woman has ever done that to me before."

"Done what?" I knew she wasn't a virgin, and she had said she had been with men before, so I was curious as to what the hell she was talking about.

"You gave me so many orgasms, too many to count, and then that monster orgasm at the end. Wow, that was fantastic. The best I ever had!"

"Well come on, you can vouch for me with Gail's mom.

**********

Back in the day...

That night, I locked the doors on the market, and as I turned around, there she was. Karen stood in front of me, and the sexual tension was thick between us. Her nipples were so dark and hard, they poked through her bra, and the scandalously small black cocktail dress she had on. It barely contained her double D tits, or that wonderful fat sexy ass of hers. She had on the dirtiest fire engine red nail polish, and on her perfect cocksucker lips, she had a matching hooker red lip gloss. She was smoking hot, hot, hot.

I looked at her, she looked at me. "Let's skip dinner, take me to your place NOW! I want you so badly." She grabbed me and kissed me like a madwoman. So much for romance! We were off to the races. We got to my room, thank goodness my roommate was out. I put the requisite tie on the door.

She was out of her clothes way before I was. She pulled my pants down, then as soon as they were off, she was on - on her knees, my manhood in her mouth all the way down to my balls! She was well versed in the ways of felatio, my come exploded into her mouth much more quickly than I wanted. I groaned and said I was sorry for coming so quickly.

"It's fine Frank. I wanted your cum in my mouth so badly! Now you are gonna last longer, I promise you! Wanna return the favor?" Her eyes sparkled at the thought of cunniligus for her!

"Please, lay back, allow me to lick all your problems away!" I proceeded to do just that. I licked and sucked and teased her mercilessly, until she screamed my name, and continued to grunt and shudder through a bunch of climaxes. When she had cum really hard, I pointed her stilletos upwards and pushed my fat prick into her warm, wet, gushing sex. As I pushed in, in one long hard stroke, she screamed so loud to wake the dead. I grabbed her mammoth mamaries and squeezed as I pumped her to the next level of orgasm. I kissed her like I was a rabid dog, hard and fast.

I lifted her from her back, onto all fours and getting behind her, I gave her what she begged me for. My cock was like a blur, I was fucking her so hard and fast.

"Come for me Frank. CUM IN MY HOT CUNT FRANK! DO IT! PLEASE! PUT YOUR CREAM IN ME, PLEASE FRANK! Ung, ung, uhhh, yeah, that's it! Oh not again! Aaaiieeeyyaahh! Oh my God I just, ughhh. Came again.

"I'm coming!" I said. I filled her tight twat with my spunk, I really filled her up, and as I launched my sperm inside her glorious gash, I could feel her have a massive cum, as if she was having a seizure, first she shuddered, then she shook and screamed. Her legs were wrapped around me, she was trying to pull me deeper into her womanhood. Finally, her head thrown back, her mouth open, but no words or sound came out. None were needed, her cunt was squeezing my dick as much as possible as I shot spurt after spurt of jism into her tight little cunt. It was a glorious fuck and a fantastic finish.

Bitch or not, I was hooked on this fantastic woman. It was maybe the best sex I had ever had at the time, and it was something to really remember your whole life. We became practically inseparable, and we were exclusive from that point on. We married three months after graduation. I started my own business in the brand new field of computer programming and controls. I became wealthy very quickly, and Karen bore me a beautiful daughter and son in just a few years. Everything seemed right with the world. To bad there are no fairy tale endings here.

*********

As beautifully as it had begun, the end was as ugly and harsh as could be. I still don't know why, but Karen decided to take up with a young, hung guy. At least that was how she described him to me.

"I'm sorry Frank, I am seeing another man. I'm leaving you for him. Frank...I don't love you anymore. I haven't for a while now. You don't have it in the bedroom anymore. Tim is twenty-nine. He's hung like a horse. I'm his now. I am sorry it happened like this. But I don't think you love me anymore, anyhow." She seemed so matter-of-fact, like she was making a shopping list. She really must hate me to do this to me. In one speech, she destroyed our marriage, told me of my total inadequacy, emasculated me, and told me of my replacement. Well fuck me. At the time I was completely and utterly devastated, and destroyed.

"All that you love is that fucking company of yours. Well fuck you Frank. Tim is younger, stronger, bigger by far, and smarter than you. I'm outa here now. I'll send for my things." She walked away with no looks back. She was done with me.

Now that Gail had rebuilt me, the happy fucker that I always used to be, now I could face the truth about my darling wife.

I had evidence galore from a Polish investigator, shit this guy should be working for the FBI, or maybe the Secret Service. He did a phenomenal job. I gave him a large sum of money and he was worth every penny. He continued to keep tabs on both my wife and her lover.

It seems that Timothy Pastore was connected to a Mafioso family... And they didn't appear to like or approve of what he was doing. Both his parents wanted him to find a nice Sicilian girl and settle down.

He had broken up a series of marriages, he would romance a wife, take up with her until they divorced, and would leave with a huge chunk of the marital assets. All the wives were totally devoted to him. Even after he dumped all of them, no prosecution ever took place. Then my detective found out even more damaging information. I thought up a way to fix his ass. But Gail's mother's ass was much more fun to fix.

*********

Zofia was in bed in the hospital with a bad ankle. One doctor told her it was broken for sure, the other was just as sure it was only a very bad sprained ankle. It really didn't matter, the treatment was the same. They were also worried about her hip and kneecap, though both just seemed to be contusions and responding well to treatment. She had a very severe concussion, and that really concerned the doctors.

I think she was shocked to see me back again with her daughter's girlfriend Leslie pulling me into the room. She whispered to me, "So if you do it, you want me to take pictures and a video for your mistresses and me?"

"Leslie, why do you want a copy?!"

"So I can watch it and jill off, of course! Silly. You think your women are the only ones turned on by you and your meatpole? Well, I suppose I am now one of your defiled women, now that you have fucked me silly. I'll use both our phones, maybe Tammy will help." She got into her work.

*********

I approached Zofia as she lay in bed. I figured I would try the direct approach, after the last conversation.

"Hi. Wanna fuck?"

"Wow, straight to it, no mucking around. Does that line ever work?"

"I promised Gail I would show you a good time, but I seriously doubt you want anything to do with me. So I thought, she's a straight shooter, just ask her. If yes, great. If no, then you haven't waisted anyone's time. I don't really expect you to say yes. But now I can say in all honesty that I tried. So thank you-" She interrupted me.

"-YES I WOULD LIKE TO FUCK."

and she looked at me with those magnificent green eyes of hers. What, she said yes?

"There is a slight catch. I don't know what Gail has told you, but my three mistresses want a video of our time together. Will that be a problem?"

"As long as it is never going on the internet, and I get a copy, sure that would be fine. Would you like the best blowjob of your entire life?" She smiled like a million dollars. She was dazzling.

"I don't know, your daughter sucks dick like a pro. Think you can do better?"

"I know I can. Take off your clothes. Sit on the bed here. I need some pillows for my knees, my one knee got bashed in a fight with Leslie."

"Is it ok if Leslie stays and takes the video and pictures?"

"Sure, why not. Did you fuck her? She is smiling. She never smiles."

"He destroyed me Z. I am ruined for all other men and women. He is the best there is." Leslie smiled at me. "Can I have one more before you leave? I really want to go home with you. PLEASE?" I gave her the wait signal.

"High praise from Leslie, and she never gives praise, ever!" Zofia seemed a bit impressed.

Suddenly, Zofia took out her teeth and put them in a glass of water. She reached out to my half hard dick and grabbed it. She was very rough with it, and then- I was completely shocked by this point.

- she swallowed me, all the way down to my balls. She had no teeth, so it was all so sublime! It really was the best blowjob I had ever had. It had only been two minutes and I was fighting NOT to cum in her throat. I said, "Stop! You're gonna make me explode!" She only redoubled her efforts. I couldn't take any more, and with a lion's roar, I came like a firehose. I must have filled her mouth completely, some came out her nose, and some leaked around her cocksucker lips.

"That... Was... Fantastic!" I couldn't catch my breath, as I was still in the orgasm stage.

"You were right, that was the best blowjob I ever had!" I kneeled down and picked up the naked woman and pitched her onto the bed.

I kneeled again, where she had just been, and started my own oral assault on her hairless pussy. She was screaming and giggling! I licked her inner thighs, and probed sweetly with my tongue curled into her honeypot. She moaned and gasped. I continued to please her and tease her. I put two fingers into her vet wet gash, looking to stimulate her G spot. When my fingers located it, she gasped again.

"Oh yes, right there! Damn you are good!" She was building to a climax, I could feel it. Her breath was getting a bit staccato. Her pulse was racing.

I took a chance. As I was sucking and torturing her clit, I pushed two fingers into her asshole. She erupted. She exploded. She came like the fourth of July. As she was coming, I maneuvered into position to fuck her. I pushed my cockhead into her gushing quim. I only gave her the head.

"More!" She cried.

I gave her several inches.

"More dick!" She screamed. She was writhing on the hospital bed. She squirmed to try to get more of me in her.

I gave her a couple more inches, then I pulled back.

"NO NO NO! MORE COCK, NOT LESS, YOU FUCKING BIG DICK BASTARD. GIVE IT TO ME NOW!"

I slammed my entire cock into her dripping cooze. Her scream was as loud as a siren. Her orgasm lasted a few minutes. I flipped her unresisting body into a ass-up, head-down position. I lubed her asshole and pushed my cock into her tight anus. More screaming took place. She was shuddering too.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, no, just go a little slower please. You are a big boy." She was pushing back into me.

I slowed down. I reached around to fondle her clit, but there was already a hand there. I followed the arm to it's owner and was shocked to find It was Tammy playing with her Mom's clit. She was videoing with her other hand.

"Just thought you could use a hand!" Tammy said with a smile.

"Thanks," I said. Her mother was going to have an earth-shattering orgasm. She had the little shiver that precedes the really big cums. I was pounding her asshole, her wonderful big fat perfect ass cheeks absorbing my hip smashing. This woman was perfect.

She closed her eyes and I felt her sphincter, spasming on my cock as she went into her own little climax world. She was moaning, grunting, and as she crested the mountain, she screamed.

"Frank, Ohmygod Frank, I'm coming so hard! Aaaiiieeyyy!! Frank you are such a great fuck. I'm coming again, Oh shit I wet the bed! Oooohh yes, yes, YES! Ughhh, uhhhh, ughhh that was so fan-fuckin-tastic!" With that, she passed out.

I pulled out of Zofia. She was completely unconscious, but with w big smile. My dick wasn't out of her rectum for two seconds when a pair of ruby lips wrapped around my manhood. Tammy had taken a liking to my dick, which surprised me. That, and she was sucking my dick right out of her mother's asshole! I thought she was a confirmed lesbian. I did notice her side-eye towards me, but I didn't expect anything from it. I guessed she was being protective of her mom.

"Would you please fuck me, right now? Oh how I want your dick! Please?"

"Ok, I haven't started any foreplay with you-"

"- I don't need it. I just want, need you to fuck me hard and deep. Please!" She was sopping wet, I guess she didn't need it.

I lifted up her legs and placed my dick at her apex. She immediately tried to get it inside her. I pushed about four inches in. She deafened me with her primal scream. She came like a rocket. She came like her mom! I said, "Do you want any more?"

"Please fuck me good, shove that meat pole all the way in. Do it. Do it! DO IT!!" I did what she wanted, she came hard, shuddering and screaming. I fucked her very hard, and she came at least two more times. I was looking at her body, she was almost a carbon copy of her mom. Oversize tits and big dark nipples. Beautiful big ass. She was very much like her mom. I was going to cum. I just realized, I had fucked Gail, then Zofia, her mom, then Tammy, Zofia's other daughter! Shit I just about fucked the whole family.+

"Where do you want my cum?"

"In my mouth." Said Tammy

"No, she will just spit it out. Cum in my mouth please. I will savor it, and swallow your sperm right down." Said Leslie.

Feeling like Solomon, I said you must share my semen. I was coming I shot a bunch in Tammy's mouth, then a bunch more in Leslie's pie hole! They kissed each other and shared.

@

I retrieved my phone and my clothes and kissed and hugged them both. I tried to kiss Z, but she was totally out of it. I left, but not before snuggling with all three women. Leslie and Tammy begged me to stay. I said thanks, but no thanks, I had to get home right away.

*********

As I was leaving the room, I had to pass the nurses station.

Two young nurses, one black and one white with very blond hair stopped me and the blond girl started thanking me.

"Yeah, you must be Zofia's good luck charm, all her tests have come back as negative, except they are still worried about her severe concussion. By the way, I'm Tina, and I'm single. That's Ruby, and she's taken."

"The hell I am! I'm way more single than she is! Hi, I'm Ruby."

"I'm Frank."

"Yeah, we know, Fraaaank, OH, oh Fraaaank, ugh, ugh, Ughhh." kidded Tina.

"Frank, are you some kind of porn star?"

"I'm an entrepreneur. I own a bunch of businesses."

"Frank, may I be frank? We watched you please those women, especially Zofia. I was wondering... Do you think I could get some of THAT?" She pointed at my phallus. "You're very talented in the oral arts as well. I would love to go a round or two with you!" She smiled sweetly.

"Frank, wouldn't you prefer some de-liscious chocolate? I would love to ring your bell for you. I saw what you are packing, I would be happy to handle that meat for you! " Ruby unzipped her uniform top to show me her very impressive breasts.

Tina, not to be ignored, did the same thing, but she grabbed my left hand and put it on her very nice plump tit. Ruby, seeing this, grabbed my right hand and placed it on her big soft tit. This was a friendly competition, but I could see it would escalate quickly.

"I tell you what. Call this number, the woman who answers is my mistress. She decides who I fuck and suck. I am pretty tired right now, so I'm done for the day, but she can set things up if you are serious. She likes to watch me fuck. It gets her off. What do you think?"

Ruby said, "Frank, I'll be more than happy to blow you right now!" She made the blowjob motion with her hand and mouth.

"Wait, I'll go one better. I'm soaking wet right now. Want to fuck my tight little pussy Frank? I'll fuck you right here, right now, right on this desk, I'll spread for you!"

All this sex talk had me with at least a semi-hard-on, but I knew I was running on empty.

"I tell you what, I'll let you both have a couple of licks and sucks. You might not want to fuck me, cause I could cause discomfort. Wanna lick or two?" Both girls nodded yes. I dropped trou, and told them to come over and pull down my shorts, I got my phone working, Directly to video shot.

My cock had risen to the occasion and when the shorts came down, it slapped Ruby in the chin! They both had an attack of the giggles. Ruby stretched her wonderful cocksucker lips around my tool or at least she tried to. The most she could take was the head and three inches. I am a bit thick. Tina could only take the head in her mouth, stretching her lips to accommodate me. I swear she was smiling as she tried to shove more dick into her mouth. Both women were masturbating with a free hand!

We switched positions slightly and utilised a convenient wheeled gurney, as Ruby was on top of me, with her panties pushed to the side, and my dick going up into her sopping wet hole! Tina had thoughtfully removed her panties as I ate her cunt from below. She was trying to drown me as she dripped her feminine juice into my mouth. I was licking and suckling on her clit, and she went off.

"Fuck yeah! Oh, Frank! I'm...ahh ahhh, uhhg. Cooomingg! Ssshit fuck, you are so good Frank!"

I couldn't hold back any longer, but I needn't have worried, as Ruby, with her flawless black skin shining in the awful fluorescent light, had her head back and mouth open, but no sound came out, as she shuddered very violently on my cock. I filled the spasming woman with spunk, probably not a lot, considering my evening activity, but she didn't give a shit. She was climaxing, out of control. I had a lovely cum, blasting my jism deep inside this wonderful woman. It was nice and quiet after we all came, just for a moment.

Bells and buzzers dinged and buzzed, and the two nurses sprang into action like female superheroes. They quickly kissed me, but they were gone on a mission of mercy to several of the occupied rooms. I guess their break was over! So much for a quiet moment.

I collected myself and my phone, and headed home. My phone chirped madly. Gail's number and picture was on my phone. I pushed the button.

"Frank, you have to get back here NOW!" Gail had more or less dispensed with the pleasantries. She sounded very upset.

"Gail, what's the matter?! Are you ok. I'll drive like a madman, what's going on? Is it one of the other girls? Speak to me!" I was running now, into the car park to find the Bentley, I would risk life and limb to get home quickly.

"Frank, your videos have got four women so hot we are going to burst into flame!" I stopped running. It was a sexual emergency, not a medical one. But I didn't waste time either. Four more tight cunts to suck and fuck. I hope my dick and tongue don't wear out! All this sex...shit, I may be returning to the hospital later on as a patient!

What the fuck, there is someone sitting in the Bentley. How the fuck did they get in my car? There are only two keys, not counting the spare at home and the only other person to have a key ... Was Karen.

I opened the driver door and got in. " Hello my soon-to-be ex-wife. To what do I owe the displeasure?" I looked at her face. She had puffy bags under her eyes from crying, perhaps her witches cauldron had boiled over!

She looked at me with hollow, listless eyes. Forlorn seemed the right word to describe her sad, sad face.