Housekeeper Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Frank, we need to talk."

"I have lawyers for that. I pay them a king's ransom for that privilege. Besides, what do we have to talk about? Our marriage is dead and shortly to be buried. The kids know everything. I wouldn't be expecting mother's day cards any time soon. So what, pray tell, do you and I have to talk about?" I really just wanted to throw her out of the car...at high speed!

"I'm pregnant." What? What! No fucking way! I thought.

"That's impossible."

"Apparently not. I was still mensing, but at my age, the chance for conception... I thought it was impossible as well."

"How is the proud papa?"

"Gone."

"Gee, that sucks. Well thanks for stopping by..." I was trying to politely get her out of my car.

"There is a slight possibility..."

I thought back to the last time. "No fucking way. No, no, NO! It can't be. How far along?"

"The doc said approximately three months. The last time for us."

"I don't believe it. You have had sex with your boy toy about seventy or eighty times, we had sex once, so I really don't think it's mine. Shit I hope not."

She started crying. "You really know how to make a girl feel wanted."

"Let me remember, 'You don't have it in the bedroom anymore, he's bigger, stronger, younger and better than you Frank. I don't love you anymore. I am outta here!' is that about right?" I looked at the weeping woman.

"Yes Frank, I made the single most horrible, terrible mistake of my life. I threw away my kind and loving husband. Is there any way to fix my screw up?"

"Maybe he will try therapy with you? He is probably back with his wife and children. You do know you have been feeding them, don't you? Shit, you are probably paying his rent."

"Tim is...MARRIED?" It was her turn to be incredulous.

"Wow, you didn't know? You are way stupider than I thought. He already has three kids, and a lovely wife named Amy. She and I have talked many times."

"That fucking BASTARD. He told me he loved me. I tell him I'm pregnant and -poof- he is gone, out the door. Now you tell me he's married and has kids? That fucking son-of-a- bitch!" It didn't feel good to tell her the truth.

"Look, I gotta get going. Where do you want me to drop you. Where is the Mercedes by the way?"

"He took my car. I should call the cops on his ass. Frank, may I come home with you?"

"W H A T D I D Y O U S A Y?"

End of part 2.

*****

Remember, this is fantasy. No one under the age of eighteen.

Any resemblance to anybody alive or not, purely ridiculous. Please try not to be mean in your comments, especially you Mr. Anonymous.