"Housekeeping!" Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just one more time, thanks so much for today, Lilly. It was just what I needed. I had so much fun."

"I know, right?...Just goes to show that life never stops surprising you. I mean, when you popped up yesterday morning...well...let's just let that thought go unfinished. But a day and a half later, here we are, hanging out together in my suite."

Colleen gave her a sweetly suite grin. "Lilly...can I please ask you a question?"

Lil shrugged. "Didn't leave me much of a choice there, didja, ginge?"

Colleen began to laugh heartily again...before her expression abruptly altered. She winced in sudden pain, and held her abdomen.

"Oohhhh..." she groaned.

Lilly sat up a bit. "Colleen?...Ya okay?"

Her guest opened her concerned eyes. "Oh, my...Lilly, I-I dunno what happened. All of a sudden, my...my tummy hurts. A lot."

Her hostess sat up the rest of the way.

"Uh-oh...you need something? Can I do anything, get you anything?"

Colleen sat up with her, hugging herself around the middle.

"I...I dunno, b—...I think...th—"

An alarm went off inside her. One of her hands flew to her mouth.

"Oh God!"

The next thing Lilly knew, the poor Flower girl leapt off the bed, and scrambled into the bathroom before it was too late.

*****

Nurse Maid

Thursday, June 9th, 2016, 10:24 p.m.

Once it was literally out of her system, Lilly helped Colleen back to her feet, and provided her with some Listerine, toothpaste and a spare toothbrush she luckily had handy. Minutes later, Colleen lay on the bed on her back, relieved but still woozy.

"Ohhhhh..." she tearfully reiterated.

Lilly sat beside, holding her free hand. "You feel any better, honey?"

Colleen shook her head, swiping at her wet face.

"I just don't get it. I've eaten at Red Lobster plenty of times. I love it there! I've had scallops—they never affected me before—all I had to drink was Diet Friggin' Coke, and...and I just puked my guts out! Lilly, what the hell happened??"

At a loss for answers, Lilly paused to think.

"Maybe...your Petite salad and your linguini didn't get along."

Or maybe...I traumatized you back in December, and now if you think about possibly getting too close to me, your system gets overwhelmed and your belly sends a message to your brain that you can't handle it. Or maybe I'm giving myself too much credit.

"Who knows...oh, God, Lilly, it still hurts," Colleen wept.

"Well, I don't wanna leave you alone, but...there's a 24-hour Walgreens right down the block. I could go get you some Pepto."

"Oh, that'd be awesome, Lilly, thank you so much. Don't worry, I can get to the toilet on my own if I need to."

Fifteen minutes later—

"There we go..." Lilly soothed, spoon-feeding Colleen her medicine. "Easy does it, swallow nice and easy...good girl."

"Lil, I'm sorry," her companion sniffled. "I feel like I ruined our evening."

"No worries, Col, you didn't ruin anything. Believe it or not, I kinda like taking care of you. It's that feeling in me that makes me wanna look after my friends when they need a little t.l.c. Like the way a hotel room needs its own t.l.c."

Besides, if anyone's at fault, I don't think it's you. I don't think it's Red Lobster either.

"Like another pillow? That one need more fluffing? Want your belly rubbed?" Or your...toes nibbled? Or your...boobies tongued?

"No, thanks..." Although, crazy as it seems right now, about a foot south of my belly might be nice.

"But maybe instead," she childishly implored, "...Tell me a story?"

Lilly found this cute. She still didn't have any amusing anecdotes offhand, but there were plenty of books available. She fetched one at random and read to her. After a chapter or two, they took a break and resumed gabbing.

"Oh, Colleen, I just remembered. Before this, you wanted to ask me a question. But, you don't have to if you're not up to it."

Colleen's eyes fluttered.

"Oh yeah...I, um...I just wanted to know if you kinda...maybe ever...thought about me?...Since that night last winter?"

They let a bit of silence descend. Lilly let the spoon slip back into the Pepto bottle, sat it on the nightstand, and inhaled through her nose. She dropped her gaze to see Colleen looking up with those moist, innocent doe eyes. This wasn't easy for Lil, but she felt Colleen deserved the truth. Thirty-six hours ago, she was two threatening words from Windexing Miss Flowers into submission. Now she cared for her to the point of healing her upset stomach. What a difference a single day and a half could make.

"Oh, Colleen," she uttered, caressing her cheek. "I can't lie to you. For the first couple days, I was still getting over the heartbreak. I...I hated Julie, but a part of me still loved her. As to my feelings for you those few days...well, you can probably fill in that blank. But then I got busy with Christmas, then before we knew it, it was New Year's. And, my resolution this year was to get on with things, find all the tiny shards of my heart and start over. By that time, a few of the shards had fused back together on their own. So all that, coupled with my reaction to seeing you yesterday...probably answers your question."

Colleen furrowed her brows a bit sadly, but nodded that she understood.

"I'm sorry if that wasn't what you wanted to hear, hon. But if it makes you feel any better, like I said before, I didn't know at the time what a lovely—if kinda weak-tummied—person you actually are."

This made Colleen faintly smile. She reached for Lilly's paw again.

"I like you a lot too, Lil.

"...Can I tell you a secret?"

"Sure, go ahead."

In her physically and mentally worn state, Colleen was in an even more emotional mood than usual. She gulped and sniffled.

"I've...um...I've thought a lot about you since that night...actually."

Lilly arched her eyebrows.

"...Rrrrreally?"

Colleen nodded. "I-I know we didn't get along at first, for, well, obvious reasons. And I got angry and resentful at you afterwards, too, but...the logic behind that might be a little fuzzy. I was pissed off and upset, for one thing because of what you were doing to Julie. 'Cause...y'know, I thought I loved her...at the time. But I was also mad at you for messing up my night's sleep. I, um...I actually hate that; that's a big pet peeve of mine. I hate being woken up before I want to. I gotta have my alarm clock play soothing music in the morning, just loud enough to get me up. Otherwise I'd completely destroy it."

Lil nodded, a bit sheepishly.

"...Mea culpa."

"Oh, it's all right," the ginger said, waving it off. "Actually, Lilly...um..."

Lil waited for her to go on.

"This..." Colleen chuckled in spite of herself. "This isn't easy to admit, but...despite all those mean things I said to you that night, and my half a mind to have you arrested for that ringer you put us through...the truth is..."

It was Colleen's turn to shut her eyes sheepishly. She pushed the last words through her lips.

"...I liked it."

Lilly's eyes widened under their still arched brows. Colleen continued.

"I mean, I was too freaked out to realize it at the time. I didn't like being taken advantage of like that. It was...weird. The...the way you showed the gall to bust in on us, tie us up and punish us with such a strong will like that...honestly made me hot, Lil. I'm...really quite taken with a woman who asserts herself so fiercely. Be honest, I probably could've done without all that tickling. That was a little much. But the way you practically raped us with the vibrator..." She shut her eyes, letting them roll back and reposition.

"I don't normally fantasize about being raped, Lilly. But just the way it felt with you on top...holy fuck."

Lilly felt her guilt return, but with it a wave of stunned surprise. She'd expected nothing like this out of Colleen Flowers' mouth. She was utterly floored. The ginger liked being tormented by her. She loved it. The whole admonishment could very well have backfired, if she'd not found out what a fantastic girl Colleen was. Big red went on after another pause.

"I-I mean, I have to tell you the whole truth, Lilly: in the moment, a big part of me really did hate you and resent you for what you were doing to us. But the other part of me was wickedly turned on. Well, uh...kinda until you put that little vacuum thingy on me."

Lil's eyes shut, as one of her paws floated to her mouth. She felt a bruise of self-hate. She'd forgotten about that part.

"That was..." Colleen shook her head. "I mean, yeah. That was too much to take. And I know I seemed really mad when you untied us and let us go after that. But really, I think I was more worried. At first I was frustrated 'cause you made...her cum, but I didn't get to. But after you vacuumed my...girl-thing down there, I didn't even wanna cum. It really stung and pinched. And...I didn't know if there'd be any long-term effects. That's what I was worried about. I was scared you might've permanently damaged my doorbell."

Lilly's eyes and nose stung themselves. She felt a tear coming on.

"But when we got to California, I saw a gyno, and..." She exhaled. "Fortunately, I'm okay. Little Colleen and all her mechanisms are in proper working order. We're good."

This phraseology almost made Lil laugh, but not quite. She sniffled.

"Colleen...I am so...so, very, sorry. These three words really don't belong together, but...Julie was right. You didn't deserve that."

"Oh, Lilly, no worries. We covered that. We're past the apologies now. If anything, I was trying to make you feel better, by telling you you actually really lit me up! In fact...I was debating with myself a lot if I should tell you this or not..."

Colleen's eyes darted back and forth.

"But, the times when Julie...boinked me after that," she confessed, lowering her voice and fading out the volume.

"...I'd, uh, I'd close my eyes..." She brought it down to a murmur, then only mouthed the last words.

"...And pretend she was you."

Lilly read her lips. Her previous shock was outdone by this bombshell. Her face was overcome by an expression yet to be defined. She mouthed back two short, little words in response.

"No way."

Colleen nodded. "Way."

She spoke in her normal tone again. "Lilly, I don't want you to think I came back here 'cause I wanted you to be my 'rebound.' Or something. That now that Julie dumped me, I wanted you for that reason alone, or to make her jealous. I swear to God—I swear to God—I thought a lot about coming back here anyway. My God, Lil, I..." She shook her head, whispering again.

"...I couldn't get you out of my mind! I felt like part of me was looking for a way out, to somehow come back here and tell you all this. I guess I got it when she cut me loose. I wasn't totally sure if we had a real future, but she beat me to the punch. And oh, God...it broke my heart. I wasn't lying about that, Lil. It still hurts. Like hell. I just...I just had to see you. You really were the only person I could turn to. If you'd ignored me yesterday, or just turned me down altogether...I dunno what I would've done."

...Wow, thought Lilly. There really had been more going on here than met the eye. Lil let her paw flutter back down to Colleen's sad, imploring face, stroking her with her nails and fingertips. She blinked repeatedly. Her single first tear slipped halfway out.

"Honey...I had no idea."

Colleen saw Lilly's tear, and it set her off inside. She began to weep right along. But for her, it was a good weep. A happy weep. To convey the message, she giggled through it.

"Hey Lil?"

"Yeah?"

"...I lobster you."

Again, Lilly's countenance changed.

"...Heh?"

"You remember before, when we were going out to dinner? And you said that thing about wearing a lobster bib at the aquarium? And I said speaking of the 'l'-word?"

"...Oh yeah."

Colleen laughed. "Bet you've never had someone tell you they 'lobster' you before, huh?"

"No, I...can't say that I have. Um...how's your belly?"

"Oh, it feels better. Y'know, Lil, I think I will take you up on that rub now."

Lilly exhaled on her hands and rubbed them together to warm up. Slipping the right under Colleen's top, she addressed her.

"Well, you know what...I think it feels better now 'cause you got all these feelings out and told me everything," said Lil, smoothing her palm softly over Colleen's abs. "All that stuff that was bottled up inside you, I bet it congested your system, and kinda choked you up. I think that's what made you so queasy. I know this was a tough conversation."

Colleen reached up with her own right hand, and fondled Lilly's left arm and shoulder.

"I think you might just be right...my darling."

Lilly's heart pounded at those two words. So there it was. She was right. Colleen did want her. She felt a magnificent impulse coming on. She slid out of her seat beside the bed, keeping her hand gently resting on Colleen's tummy, perched on the mattress beside her, stretched to a semi-horizontal position, and gazed into Colleen's baby blues, which gazed back into her own. The ginger's fingers toyed with Lil's hair. Lil batted her eyes, tossing butterfly kisses. Both soon felt it was time for the real deal. Lilly leaned down closer, still lightly caressing her over the belly. All four eyes closed in anticipation.

And all four lips touched.

Both hearts sped and thundered through their owners' chests. Hormones began raging. Unlocked juices ran free. Voiced exhalations seeped forth. Everything in the atmosphere of the room ramped up a few notches. Lilly felt Colleen raise her arms and slip them around, coaxing her nearer. Lil put her free paw to work by Colleen's temple, stroking the side of her face and her gorgeous locks. Suddenly, Colleen forgot her stomach discomfort entirely. Lilly'd been right. Colleen had felt overwhelmed in her presence, not knowing if Lil liked her or still harbored hostility. And she'd indeed also needed to get her feelings out. But now in the throes of this first momentous, exquisite kiss...Colleen could focus on nothing but.

Hands around Lil's back, Colleen too sifted her thick brunette mane. Lilly delighted in the innocent waif's purity, the wholesomeness in her sweet face, the way she almost as well shed a tear just by being pecked. Colleen may have been, in her own words, a crybaby, but gave Lilly little concern. She frankly liked a sensitive woman. So did Colleen, she speculated.

At last, the first kiss broke. Both gasped, as if just breaking the surface after holding their breath underwater. Their hearts continued pounding. Colleen couldn't speak for Lil, but wow, how she'd wanted this. All of it: the companionship, the friendly exchanges, the excursion, dining together, strolling hand in hand, all culminating in the return to the Meridian maid's hotel room for "dessert." She could've done without the digestive trouble. But it seemed a smaller price to pay all the while. They spent the next several moments nuzzling and nipping at one another's faces. She felt Lilly's hair sprinkle over her like a warm drizzle. Colleen scooted towards the middle of the bed to give Lil more room, and again pulled her closer.

Lilly stretched out on her side as well as her front, and came in for another kiss of fire. The intended effect took form, as both bodies heated, tightened and began to sweat. Lil's palm remained on Colleen's belly, but had slowed to stationary as other pursuits occupied her mind. Colleen released her, arched her back, reached beneath, fiddled with her bra hooks, let it pop off, and rerouted Lilly's hand to greet her girls. Lil liked that, she told Colleen, giggling through the following liplock. God, they were supple. Supple and...soft?

They did feel soft at first. But almost immediately coming in contact with Lilly's digits, Colleen's tits swelled to life. Lil couldn't help being flattered at what she felt. The exposed nipples perked and puffed erect, begging to be loved. Lilly had not fully appreciated the twin beauties last December as she pulled the blanket off her and Julie and proceeded to castigate them. But they'd been over all that already. There was no need to dwell on it. All that mattered was right here...right now...

Lil drifted a bit from Colleen's mouth, tracing a loose-dotted line of kisses from her cheek to earlobe, and taking it between her teeth. She groped the Flower girl's breasts more aggressively, tweaking her nips, making her groan, prouder still of herself. She whispered.

"I like your girls."

Eyes closed, Colleen grinned through her groans.

"The feeling's m—...mutual."

Already getting some love, Colleen felt she should take initiative. So she reached out, found Lilly's own rack, was rewarded with a "MM!" and slid her mitt downwards until she found the other highly erogenous region. Lil released her earlobe with a gasp, as Colleen's delicate fingers discreetly brushed her pussy through her pants.

"Fuck."

While she couldn't tell if this made Lilly wet, Colleen felt herself moisten a bit between the thighs.

"Is that an order?"

Lil lost no seconds. "YES," she promptly affirmed.

Colleen's heart and pussy pulsed. She asked one obligatory question.

"Sh-should you go put the 'Do Not Disturb' on your door?"

Lilly shook her head. "No need. Everyone on staff knows this is my suite. Nobody's gonna come in."

That was all Colleen needed to hear. She regained strength. Abruptly, her other hand too leapt to action. She hungrily seized Lilly's cunt with her dominant, gripping her tits alternatingly with the other, smoothing her thumb about Lil's nipples. It didn't matter that she was still touching Lilly over her clothes. As soon as they summoned the courage to unhand one another, garments were veritably ripped off. They didn't bother leaving their underwear on to tease each other with foreplay. It simply wasn't necessary. Lil couldn't say she'd expected this to happen when she got dressed for their lunch today. But she realized just how randy she was. She'd been on a date or two, but hadn't been physical with anyone except Julie (or herself) since November. Now with some sensual female company to thoroughly entertain her...she could again get used to this. And she had a feeling this girl wouldn't go anywhere.

Colleen spoke.

"Oh my God, I'm so horny, Lilly. Y'know, I've...I've been on a date or two, but...I haven't been physical with anyone except, um...you-know-who, since April."

Golly gee...what a koinkydink.

"...Or yourself?" Lil asked.

"No...not even myself."

Lilly couldn't believe that.

"I can't believe that."

"It's true. Making love to someone else is just so magical for me...my own hand—or toys—just don't really do it anymore."

My lord. Lil couldn't imagine going that long without at least jilling off, but she guessed Colleen was different. The girl must've had a stronger libido than Lilly'd imagined. Or just really craved the touch of another lady.

"Wow. Well, I suppose that sets the bar a bit lower for me..."

"Oh," Colleen gasped. "Lil...sweetie, you don't have to worry about impressing me, sexually or otherwise. I already like you so much."

Lilly had to admit, that was really very nice to hear. She leaned in to Colleen to kiss her and whisper again.

"I like you a lot too."