"Housekeeping!" Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," the ginger murmured back. "Now let's make like till we can't take it anymore."

Lilly's pussy leaked, dampening her paramour's leg.

"Bet I can take it longer than you can."

"You're on."

*****

Green Light

Friday, June 10th, 2016, 12:11 a.m.

With the wild tigers in each of them unleashed, the girls went primal on each other. They grabbed, they clawed, they growled, they screamed. Their love juices ran both inside and outside their bodies. They writhed and rolled on the mattress, both hugging tenderly and wrestling feistily. Teeth were sunk, producing lasting hickeys. Skin flushed in dozens of locales. Pulses and emotions ran as high as ever. It was astonishing on both ends. Each took a gam in both her own, humping and pumping to the point of cutting circulation. Both pussies went wetter and redder, repeatedly surpassing one another. Lilly found it charming that the ginger's soaking, drenched carpet matched her also sweaty wet drapes. She hadn't enjoyed such a nice, luscious nectarine before. If they were intimate again, she'd have to see how Colleen liked being devoured. There would indeed be something fishy going on.

She didn't wish to change the tone of tonight's escapades, however. She was quite pleased with the scissoring motion they'd going on thus far. So, it would appear, was big red. Lil gleefully gnawed at Colleen's cheek like a chew toy, watching with satisfied delight as the ginger's head burrowed on the pillow, her face locked in unbridled lust. It was a splendid thing to behold. She moaned, straining for breath, Lilly matching her exultations. She could no longer discern Colleen's tears from her sweat, but also no longer cared.

"FUCK," Colleen declared.

"Copy that," came the starved reply.

Colleen turned her way. "Babe...let's suck each other's fingers...and drill each other off with 'em."

Lilly was impressed and charged by the sultry suggestion.

"My God, you're full of fine ideas this evening, aren'tcha?...

"But, um...you sure you don't want me to dig out the Hitachi, and make you cum like hell with it this time?"

Colleen grinned at her. "Next time."

Okay, so Lilly would eat her out the time after next. And so away they went. Giving their legs a now much-needed rest, Colleen remained on her back, Lil at her side, as they proceeded to digitally penetrate. The hotel room transformed into a tropical rainforest with the rising temperature and degree of moisture. The next wave of moaning shouts and verbal bombs was released. Lilly rubbed her chest against Colleen's as their agile fingers were hard at work. Colleen could hardly ask for more. Until her playmate queried—

"How do you like it, honey?"

"Uh...t-tight and hard against my ceiling...p-please," Colleen chortled, blushing red in her gnawed cheeks. "And you?"

"Just as many as you can get in there, girl," Lil leered.

They kept at it, honoring one another's desired methods. And sure enough, the room began to spin. Like the amusement park rides that made them dizziest. And just as such, this ride of pure amusement did the same. Lilly and Colleen lost their bearings, senses of where they were or how they got here. The bed half-vanished and transformed into a celestial cloud in their heavenly tryst. Each regained the presence of mind to kiss again, patterns of lips leading back together. Their kisses could not last nearly as long as before, which was just fine. They could enjoy thrice as many while maintaining the level of passion.

They sped along the same wavelength, unknowingly still sort of competing in their race to the finish line. Neither was certain if they were trying to win in terms of cumming first or not cumming first, but something told them it wasn't a big deal. This moment would never be beat. It was one of the greatest and most incredible nights of both lives. Top three at the very least.

Sizzle built steadily, snaking and engulfing each, failing to compromise the cushioning of the cloud. Lilly's non-dominant hand clutched fistfuls of Colleen's flamy hair, Colleen's the bedspread. They grimaced in burning yearning, sweat dripping off their eyebrows, lashes, cheeks, noses. Semi-suddenly, the tingles and jingles crept upon them. They began to feel it imminent. It wouldn't be much longer now. Little more could be handled.

"Ohhh... ohhhh... OHHHGOD... GOD, YES...YES, BABY, YES!!" Lilly shrieked.

"Fuck fuck fuck FUCK FUCK FUCK YEAH! FUCK YEAH, RIGHT THERE, THAT'S IT, THAT'S FUCKIN' IT!!" Colleen overlapped.

The cloud began rocketing through the rumbling, impending thunderstorm. The portal lay immediately on the other side. Their arms were throbbing, but they didn't dare let up. It was the time to push their limits, even at the temporary expense of their wrists. It was Lilly who first sent her partner careening off the edge...obediently riding the ceiling ridge of her cunt, thrusting back as far as she could reach...until she nailed Colleen's g-spot. Colleen's eyes shot open, her voice straight up three octaves.

The cloud exploded.

"OOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Surpassing what was left of her brain matter, Colleen's hand went into hyperdrive, jamming all but its entirety inside Lilly, and fucking her relentlessly to catch up. She willed her incredulous orgasm to hold out till she could get Lil over the edge with her, and they could share a climactic second together. Fortunately for her, Lilly hadn't been kidding about liking as many digits as could be squeezed inside her. And Colleen didn't have to wait long. Indeed, she pulled Lil right along for the ride.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!" declared Lilly, clenching her face and gnashing her teeth. Colleen managed to smile, discerning she'd gotten her mutual moment. Hers petered out just as Lilly's began, but she'd achieved her goal. Only for half a single second, but they had indeed cum together. Tremendous though things turned out, when it was all over, they were grateful for the relief.

Both threw out multiple exhausted "oh!"s through wet, drooly lips. They were bathed in sweat and cum, as was the bed. And they loved it. Their thighs and paws were pelted in warm, frothy, musty love. They caught their breath and calmed down. Each thought one identical thought they didn't know the other did.

Perfect end to a perfect day.

It really was. They couldn't ask for another day like this. It couldn't be planned out the way it happened. It had to have been experienced just the way they did. Without intent. Each of the trips they'd taken today—including back to the hotel room—had a purpose, but how amazing that it should all...well, come together again, just this way. By winging it, essentially. Just going with the flow. Proceeding accordingly, not knowing what would happen next.

Lil blinked her eyes back open, and gingerly kissed the ginger's cheek.

"Hon?...You okay?"

Colleen turned to her, letting her eyes flutter as well.

"I am more than okay, Lilly Amshire. I am six hundred percent better. Better in my tummy, better in my heart, my soul, my mind, everywhere. Everything feels so good. Nothing hurts anymore."

"I feel better too. Y'know, I thought I would be happiest this year just being on my own, taking care of myself and all that. But it occurred to me that I can be just as happy with someone who cares about me the way I've...the way I've come to care about you."

"I'd hope so, after the way you just boinked me!" Colleen giggled heartily.

Lilly laughed with her. "We really did, didn't we??"

They lay silent another moment, till Lil spoke up once more.

"It's gotta be after midnight. Are you planning to keep staying at the hotel?"

"Well, kinda...though I was thinking of calling that lady we met in the park. Y'know, with the dachshund, that said she has a shelter?"

"Oh yeah...well, why don'tcha wait and let me take care of you. At least for a little while. So you don't have to keep paying for the room you booked, but you can stay with me in mine if you want. We can keep eating together and get to really know each other."

"Oh, Lil, you mean it?...Well, normally I couldn't accept an offer like that, but I'm kinda under different circumstances here."

"I know. That's why I made it. This way you can come and go, do what you need to do, and when I get off work we can hang out. And we can do anything you or I want, hon. Whatever floats our fancy and tickles our boat."

Colleen smiled tenderly, taking Lilly's face by the cheeks. She kissed her.

"I'd like that."

Lil dabbed her nose.

"I really liked having lunch and dinner with ya, ginge. I look very much forward to our next meal together.

"In fact...you're such a good little girl, I think I'll buy you an ice cream cone."

Colleen cried her a river of happy tears.