Housekeeping for the Hartmanns Pt. 01

Story Info
He finds the housekeeper alone in the kitchen.
4.3k words
4.42
34.3k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
firstkiss
firstkiss
3,012 Followers

At first, she thought it was one of the kids coming home: until she realized that the footsteps in the front hall were a heavier, more mature tread. Leah raised her head in time to see Kyle stride through the door of the kitchen, grinning.

"I came home early to find it is much too quiet in this house," he teased, shedding jacket, tie, and briefcase as he crossed the room. "What have you done with my children?"

Leah laughed. "They're down the street at the Johnson's. I believe the plan is to camp out in their backyard tonight. Besides, as I was so graciously reminded by your eldest son today, the Johnson's have a swimming pool, and we do not."

Kyle's chuckle echoed hers. "Well then, I guess we've been told." He took the glass of white wine she poured for him and thanked her with a silent nod. "And my wife? Where is she?"

Leah turned her attention to the pot of water on the stove, which had just come to a boil. She tipped the box of fettuccine noodles into it and gave them a quick stir. "Mrs. Hartmann called about twenty minutes ago. She's stuck in traffic. We're to start without her."

She didn't have to glance over her shoulder to know that he moved to stand behind her. Leah could always sense him without seeing him. Plus, he smelled good: like pinot grigio and aftershave. His breath was hot in her ear as he bent to kiss her neck.

"Does this mean we actually have the house to ourselves, Pet?"

She nodded, breathless and dizzy. His lips always managed to find just the right spot to make her shiver. Leah clutched at the wooden spoon in her hand and tried to ignore the wobbling sensation in her knees.

Kyle sighed into her neck, pressing himself against her, letting her feel the hardness of his body. "That smells good."

"F-fettuccine Alfredo," she stammered. The steaming pot of boiling pasta was hot as she stood over the stove, and Kyle was warm and solid as he stood behind her, and there wasn't anywhere to go but melt into a puddle at his feet. It was so rare that they got any time alone.

"Mmmm... you are undoubtedly the best housekeeper ever. Are you sure we don't have to wait for Bianca?" He nipped playfully at her earlobe.

Leah gasped at the sharp edge of teeth and shook her head. "She just said I was supposed to see that you left a little for her."

Kyle's chuckle was low and knowing and sent another round of shivers skimming over the kiss-dampened skin of her neck. "Left her a little dinner? Or a little bit of you?"

His touch wandered up over her hips and around her waist, pulling her none-too-subtly against his groin. Even through the fabric of her jeans and his dress pants she could feel the heat and hardness of him.

"Both, I think," Leah moaned. "Her package finally came in the mail today, I put it upstairs, in your bedroom."

Kyle grinned. "'Bout time, I was starting to think it would never come. Are you nervous, Pet?"

"A-a little," Leah sighed. His left hand had traveled upwards and found a hardened nipple beneath her t-shirt and every time he brushed teasingly against her it sent a shock straight through her. "I-I've never done anything like that before."

"You trust Bianca, don't you? She's the best, she'll be good to you."

Leah nodded, dry-mouthed.

"I know you've been thinking it about it - almost as much as we have. Bianca was talking about it the other night in bed while I licked her sweet pussy and she came so hard. She wants you so much, all the time. It's so difficult knowing you're here, in the same house, but not always with us."

Kyle's touch was gentle as he turned her to face him. His large hand moved to cup her cheek; his face lowered until his lips hovered just above her own.

"I-it's so tricky now that the kids are older," Leah gasped. His hazel eyes were lust darkened. "If they found out..."

"We'll be careful. They'll never know." Kyle brushed a soft, fleeting kiss against her mouth and her lips parted instantly, wanting more. "But really, what does it matter? They love you too. After all, you're part of the family."

She closed her eyes against the dizziness. She loved him. Loved them all. Kyle, Bianca, their children. Since she'd come to live with the Hartmann Family, she'd found a home, found the happiness she thought had escaped her. And she never would have, could have, guessed that her life would work out the way it had, that she would fall in love with both.

He kissed her again, greedily this time, with the all the passion which lurked under his mild-mannered exterior. It surprised her every time, as it had the first time they'd kissed. She'd been so shocked, so incredibly excited by him, and then to have Bianca there too, holding her hand, whispering in her ear. It had been too much. It was painful almost, how much she loved them both.

"I think something's burning," Kyle chuckled as their kiss ended with a shared groan.

"Shit," Leah muttered. She spun back to the stove and started turning off burners. She poked helplessly at the pot of fettuccine, grimacing when she found it stuck to the bottom. There were few things worse than overcooked and burnt pasta. "I think it's ruined." She turned to face him with a look of dismay.

Kyle's hands brushed against her hips again before roaming over her ass. "I'm not hungry anyway," he said. "We'll order in later. I never get to have you all to myself anymore."

Her smile was wistful. It had been a while since they'd been alone together. It seemed that work kept Kyle busier than ever and as the children grew older he spent more of his free time with them, going to soccer practice, to dance lessons, helping with homework. She missed having him around as often as he'd been in the early days. More frequently than not it was just her and Bianca on lazy weekends while he ferried kids to recitals and tournaments, and while that had a charm of its own, she missed him, missed what he brought to mix.

"Forget dinner, Pet. I want you."

Leah resisted the urge to pout. She worked hard on dinner, on the Alfredo sauce from scratch. There were few pleasures greater than watching Kyle and Bianca enjoy a meal she made for them, few words sweeter than their praise of her care of them. She'd been looking forward to sitting down just the three of them with a bottle of wine and dinner. It was so rare that they dined without the children around.

"It's okay," Kyle whispered. "It's my fault, I'll make it up to you." He pulled at the ties holding her apron in place and let it drop unheeded to the floor before he began to tackle the button and zipper of her jeans. Leah stood silent as his fingertips brushed lightly against the edge of her panties. She couldn't move, couldn't speak, couldn't think of anything but the gentle, teasing inquiry of his touch.

"And what colour did Bianca insist on today?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Pink, Mr. Hartmann," Leah gasped as he began to tug her jeans over her hips. "She wanted me in pink."

"Did she help you get dressed this morning?" Kyle knelt to draw the snug denim down her thighs.

"I-I helped her," she murmured, watching out of half-lidded eyes as his dark head moved closer to her. His eyes warned of trouble as he took in the small patch of pink lace covering her. He smiled mischievously up at her and Leah knew what he wanted to hear. "After I put the kids on the school bus, she needed help zipping up her dress, so I went to your room to help."

He didn't respond but ran his hands up the smooth expanse of her legs as her jeans pooled to the kitchen floor. His silence prompted her to continue.

"She wanted to wear the navy dress, the short one... and we couldn't decide which underwear went best with it. The new white lace you bought her is very pretty, but the fabric of her dress wasn't opaque enough, you could tell her underwear was light-coloured underneath..." Leah trailed off distracted by the heat of his breath as he listened, paused just an inch shy of the lace-covered juncture of her thighs. "So we chose the black, and she looks so beautiful in black."

"Tell me," Kyle whispered, his usual low-toned voice made more husky by his desire.

Leah hesitated, still shy after years of knowing him. His grip tightened on her hips and he helped her to step out of her discarded jeans and panties before standing and helping to pull her t-shirt over her head. Automatically she widened her stance, needing to be steadier on her feet as her knees weakened. Kyle didn't like to be kept waiting. "I could see her nipples through the lace of the bra..."

"So you...?" he prompted.

"I kissed her," Leah moaned. "I licked her nipples. I pinched them, pulled at them hard - the way she likes."

"And she?"

"She begged me to eat her, to make her come before she left for work."

Kyle moaned. "And did you?"

Leah's smile was slow, knowing. "Of course, Mr. Hartmann. You know I can't say 'no' to your wife."

He turned her to face the counter-top and pressed his still dress-pant clad groin against her hip. Leah could feel the hot, hard length of him. Before coming to work for the Hartmanns, Leah had never done anything remotely like that; she'd never slept with a woman, never thought she wanted to. But the couple had a way of bringing out a hunger in her that the younger woman was still surprised by. Leah felt primed all the time, ready for whatever Kyle or Bianca wanted from her. On the surface they were such a normal couple: good-looking and well-off, with a beautiful house, delightful children, and respectable jobs.

But behind closed doors? The Hartmanns were shockingly, wonderfully sexually creative.

Leah never did know if they hired her with the intent of seducing her, of bringing her in to their marriage the way they had, or if it had just happened organically. She was almost afraid to ask if the Hartmanns had sat across from her on the day of her job interview and thought 'we want to fuck this girl -- together', or if their attraction had just grown over time, the way hers had.

Not that it mattered, Leah giggled to herself as she heard the slide of Kyle's fly being lowered. They ended up here anyway.

"I should take you upstairs," Kyle murmured as he positioned himself behind her. He undid her bra and coaxed the straps over her shoulders, down her arms, and off. Tossed over his shoulder, her bra ended up in a jumble on the floor with the rest of her clothing. "Anyone could come in and see me with my cock deep inside you, a woman who is not my wife."

The words, the idea, made Leah's pulse jump. Until Kyle and Bianca she never knew how much being watched turned her on. The three of them played often with the idea of how taboo their relationship was, with the little fantasy of the other member of the couple not knowing about their involvement with Leah. For her part, Leah was glad it was just a fantasy, she would never have slept with either of the Hartmanns if the other didn't approve of it. But pretending otherwise? Pretending to get caught? It got her hot.

"I don't care, Mr. Hartmann," Leah whispered, as she braced her hands against the edge of the marble counter. "I need you so badly. Let them watch."

She earned a low chuckle from Kyle. He used his foot to nudge her own further apart, spreading her thighs open for him. His hand was gentle of the small of her back as he positioned her exactly where he wanted her. Leah knew enough to hold the position and not move.

"They would see every inch of you," he murmured. "Pretty, pink, and wet for me, Pet."

"Yes," Leah gasped. She turned her head so she could rest her cheek against the cool marble countertop.

"They'd watch me fuck my housekeeper, fuck her long and deep." The tip of his cock brushed against her wetness, dragging a whimper from Leah's throat. "They would see you take every inch of me, hear you moan, see you shake."

He slid inside of her, the fullness making them both groan. Leah held her breath for a moment to give her body the chance to adjust to his size.

Kyle's hands gripped her hips tightly, digging into her pale skin, leaving marks Bianca would definitely notice later.

"'How long until he makes her come?' they'd wonder, whispering amongst themselves," Kyle continued, drawing out the fantasy. "'How many thrusts? How many times can he make her pretty, little cunt come around his cock?'"

Leah could do nothing but moan, lost in the fantasy and the push and pull of Kyle into her body. She never knew what she was going to get when her employer fucked her. Sometimes he was silent and slow, sometimes teasing and carefree, and sometimes he was just overwhelmingly intense, giving her more pleasure than she ever knew existed, using his hands, mouth, cock, and words to fuck her better than any man ever had.

One of Kyle's long-fingered, capable hands came around her hip to dip into the wetness where they were joined. He skimmed over her clit, teasing with a light touch, not giving Leah the pressure she needed. Not yet.

"And if my wife comes home?" he asked, still teasing, breathing hard in Leah's ear. "If Bianca comes home and catches me fucking you? Fucking the housekeeper in her own kitchen?"

Leah knew that in reality Bianca would probably strip off her pretty navy dress and sexy black bra and panties before positioning herself beside Leah in a similar pose, wanting to be next in line for Kyle's cock, but that wasn't the fantasy she and Kyle were playing with.

"She'll be so mad, Mr. Hartmann," Leah gasped, "so angry to see you inside another woman."

Kyle's answered groan was deep, rumbling through his body and in to her own. "She'll be able to see your beautiful ass, your pretty breasts, how wet you are as my cock slides in and out of your perfect pussy. And if she got close enough, she'd be able to see your little clit, so hard and pink, so close to coming beneath my fingers."

She was; Leah could feel the building rush deep within her, the growing wave of pleasure that only Kyle -- or Bianca -- could pull from her.

"F-fuck," Leah stuttered.

"She'll want to punish you, Pet," Kyle continued, still strumming lightly against her clit his fingers, lengthening the stokes of his cock, drawing them out to a slower pace. "She'll want to put her handprints on your sweet ass. To make you cry and beg."

Words escaped Leah, as they always did when she was too far gone with pleasure.

"Maybe she'll tie you to our marriage bed and take her anger out on your dripping little pussy." Kyle's voice grew tight, but still the words poured from his clever throat.

"My wife is so beautiful when she's angry," Kyle continued, bottoming out with each thrust into Leah's willing cunt. "How many times do you think she'd take you to the edge of coming before letting you go over?"

Leah shook her head, unable to get a reply past the continuous panting breaths she needed to take just to get air in to her lungs.

"And punishing you would make her so hot," Kyle's fingers pressed harder against Leah's clit, making her see stars. "Her cunt would be just as hot and wet as yours, just as hungry for my cock."

"P-please," Leah gasped, well-trained enough to remember what he liked to hear, brought to the edge by his relentless cock, his clever fingers, his deep voice spinning out their fantasy. "Please, let me come, Mr. Hartmann."

"On my cock?" Kyle growled. "On my fingers, Pet? While they watch? While she watches?"

"Yes," Leah cried, knowing full well they were alone, but loving the fantasy any way. "Please?"

Kyle pinched her clit hard, just the way she never knew she liked until she met him and Bianca. "Come," he ordered her. "Come now, Leah."

And she did, flying apart on his cock, every muscle in her body contracting as she broke, crying his name.

Kyle wrapped his wrist into the length of her hair and pulled, arching her back, immobile against him as he fucked her through it, drawing out her orgasm until it became another one -- higher and harder than before.

"You are fucking perfect," Kyle growled as his teeth nipped her earlobe. "Fucking perfect around my cock. I can feel you squeezing me, greedy little Pet, wanting my come."

His words registered vaguely, far back in Leah's mind as she rode the orgasms he gave her.

"Fucking perfect for us."

He growled the last word and poured his own orgasm in to her. Leah could feel the jerking contractions of his cock, the hot, seeping splash of his come deep inside her.

Gently, Kyle released his grip of her hair and with a groaning laugh, Leah rested her head on the marble counter once more, relishing the coolness against her heated cheek, needing the solid anchor of it. Her lungs rasped, greedy for air. If it wasn't for her death grip on the counter's edge Leah was pretty sure she would just melt in to a satisfied puddle on the kitchen floor.

Kyle's hands ran a soothing circuit over her back and hips. "Alright, Pet?"

Leah smiled. "Better than alright, really."

His chuckle was echoed by one from the kitchen doorway.

"You know, when I said to start without me," a husky, feminine voice drawled, "I actually assumed you'd think 'dinner', not a rough fuck against the kitchen counter."

Leah laughed, completely unsurprised that Bianca had walked in on them. She and Kyle might have played with the fantasy of sneaking around behind his wife's back, but the reality of all of them knowing and sharing was so much nicer.

Kyle straightened, pulling himself from Leah's depths, but a firm hand on her back kept Leah from moving.

"Hello, Darling," he cooed at his wife as he turned to Bianca. "How was your day?"

Leah didn't move, couldn't see Bianca's face, but she heard the smile in the older woman's words.

"Not as good as yours, apparently," Bianca teased. "And the damn traffic was a nightmare, of course."

There was the rustle of fabric as Kyle slid his pants back up. Leah closed her eyes and relaxed against the countertop, still naked, Kyle's come trickling wetly down her thigh, as she listened to the married couple kiss passionately in welcome.

"Is this what we're having for dinner?" Bianca purred. Leah could sense the other woman approach. The air warmed with her presence, and her expensive musky perfume seeped into the garlic -- and sex- scented - air.

Everything about Bianca Hartmann turned Leah on - not just her beauty, her husky voice, and the exotic scent of her perfume - but her cool touch, the haughty tilt of her chin, and click of her high heels against the travertine tile floor -- everything. Once more, Leah was glad to have the support of the counter to keep her from collapsing in a giddy, well-fucked heap.

Bianca trailed one manicure-tipped finger over the curve of Leah's ass. The younger woman shuddered, every nerve still sensitive from her recent orgasms. Leah sent silent prayers of thanks that the kids were away on a sleepover overnight. It was so rare that she and the Hartmanns had a chance to play anywhere other than the married couple's room.

"It could be," Kyle chuckled. "If that's what you're hungry for, Darling."

Bianca rasped her fingernails against the red marks left behind by her husband on Leah's hips. The pleasure-pain made Leah gasp.

"You know I'd eat this every day if I could," Bianca murmured as she sunk gracefully to her knees behind Leah. The housekeeper held her breath, still bent over, her legs still spread, her eyes still closed, hoping.

Leah was expecting the wet rasp of Bianca's tongue, but when it came it still made the younger woman jump -- and then moan.

"You taste delicious - like Kyle," Bianca purred from her place between Leah's spread legs. Her capable tongue lapped at her husband's come as gravity pulled it from Leah's body.

Leah couldn't stop the whimpers leaking from her throat, even as the other woman's tongue slid from her wet folds down her thighs, cleaning up the wetness gathered there.

firstkiss
firstkiss
3,012 Followers
12